no update avail for ofc2k3 sp3 on windows 7 ?

windows 7 update find any security update for small business office 2k3 with
sp3 applied.
is this unseal?

0
GS

Could you re-write your message in Standard English so that German Swines
can understand you.  These groups are read by people for whom English is a
second or even third language.  They only understand Standard English or
what we call Queens English!

Thank you.

"GS" <gsmsnews.microsoft.comGS@msnews.Nomail.com> wrote in message
> windows 7 update find any security update for small business office 2k3
> with
> sp3 applied.
> is this unseal?

0
LD55ZRA
3/19/2010 5:07:40 AM
sorry, my bad. I slipped again with keyboard :(

 windows 7 update did not find any security update for small business office
2003
with sp3 applied.

are there really no outstanding  update for ofc 2k3 with sp3 applied?

0
GS
3/19/2010 6:42:30 AM
"GS" <gsmsnews.microsoft.comGS@msnews.Nomail.com> schrieb:

> windows 7 update find any security update for small business office 2k3 with
> sp3 applied.

You have to opt-in to Microsoft Update. For Windows 7 that's done almost
the  same way as for Windows Vista:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/windowsupdate/learn/windowsvista.mspx
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Update-Microsoft-Office

Bye,
Freudi
0
Ottmar
3/19/2010 7:43:12 AM
thx but I only got office 2003 or 2007.  so I don't see any button for other
Microsoft product in windows update

will install file converter for ofc 2007 help?

"Ottmar Freudenberger" <freudi@gmx.net> wrote in message
> "GS" <gsmsnews.microsoft.comGS@msnews.Nomail.com> schrieb:
>
> > windows 7 update find any security update for small business office 2k3
with
> > sp3 applied.
>
> You have to opt-in to Microsoft Update. For Windows 7 that's done almost
> the  same way as for Windows Vista:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/windowsupdate/learn/windowsvista.mspx
> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Update-Microsoft-Office
>
> Bye,
> Freudi

0
GS
3/19/2010 5:24:03 PM
See my HOW TO post in this thread:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/thread/a34f4b36-7520-4a8e-8820-ceca2680adf6/

Or Tip #1 at the bottom of this page:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/How-can-I-tell-if-my-computer-is-up-to-date
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

GS wrote:
> windows 7 update find any security update for small business office 2k3
> with
> sp3 applied.
> is this unseal?

0
PA
3/19/2010 5:47:28 PM
"GS" <gsmsnews.microsoft.comGS@msnews.Nomail.com> schrieb:
> "Ottmar Freudenberger" <freudi@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> "GS" <gsmsnews.microsoft.comGS@msnews.Nomail.com> schrieb:
>>
>> > windows 7 update find any security update for small business office 2k3
> with
>> > sp3 applied.
>>
>> You have to opt-in to Microsoft Update. For Windows 7 that's done almost
>> the  same way as for Windows Vista:
>>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/windowsupdate/learn/windowsvista.mspx
>> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Update-Microsoft-Office

> thx but I only got office 2003 or 2007.  so I don't see any button for other
> Microsoft product in windows update

You've really read the the content of the sides I've linked too?

> will install file converter for ofc 2007 help?

No. Reading the replies to your posts will help.

Bye,
Freudi
0
Ottmar
3/19/2010 6:40:48 PM
thank you all.  finally got the button for update more products

one note: don't have to enter any of the windowsupdate.com url into the
secure sites
only the microsoft.com url are mandatory for success

"GS" <gsmsnews.microsoft.comGS@msnews.Nomail.com> wrote in message
> windows 7 update find any security update for small business office 2k3
with
> sp3 applied.
> is this unseal?

0
GS

Upgrading to newest money money updates... errors..
I've been using Money 2005 for a month or so... I decided to switch which computer I use it at at home. Just yesterday I think was the last update that asked me to back up my file. Now, I've installed the program on a new computer we got and everytime it tries to download the latest money update it crashes when it goes to install it. It says I dont have access to the file or that it may be 'read only' or not enough disk space (needs 100 megs). I can use the file perfect on the orginal computer, it's not marked read only, and there's over 40GB of space available....

Try that update which comes from the M$ Corp.
--pxulfresdind Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="xepmincpbkqfdfbp"; type="multipart/alternative" --xepmincpbkqfdfbp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="zhaxriplmgq" --zhaxriplmgq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to p...

Is Version Updated after sp-1 is updated on Money 2007
After you get the automatic software downloaded is it necessary to click onto the sp-1 to install? -- Deb No it is automatic. If I recall, after the SP1 is downloaded, you are prompted to close Money and restart it. After you restart Help > About should give you a version number ending in .1024. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Rebelleheart" <Rebelleheart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

can you make one worksheet update another
I have two similar worksheets within the same workbook. One sheet is sorted by name and the other sheet is sorted by a date for a speicfic name. Is there a way to change the date on the sheet, sorted by name, and that will automatically find the name on the other sheet(sorted by date) and change the date to the second sheet? Jaime, The normal way is to have one table, and sort it as needed when needed. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Jaime S." <Jaime S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Online Updates
When trying to complete online update, the computer states the Money has encountered an error and must shut down. Have upgraded to 1415. Help! BTW: I'm using Money Plus Deluxe and XP "Cheyne14" wrote: > When trying to complete online update, the computer states the Money has > encountered an error and must shut down. Have upgraded to 1415. Help! ...

update the same cell into another column forming a list on opening
hi there, i have made a spreadsheet to enter data and then view the resulting statistics that are generated, i have one cell that changes in value after entering the data, and i would like to keep a record of what values this cell has been, i was after a formula that would update that single cell's value into a column forming a list each time the spreadsheet was opened or the value in the cell changed, like a field perhaps, this would fill up the column with a list of results from which to generate more stats and a graph etc. any help would be great, thank you -- thank...

Windows Server 2008 Installation Error
Hi , I am trying to install WinServer 2008 checked build x86 in my computer but I get following error when I put the key: Windows Server 2008 Installation Error: Windows installation has encountered an error and needs to be restarted. i restart the installation but the problem happens again. any fix for this? Thanks, Are you booting from the installation media? -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] http://www.microsoft.com/protect "dfrg" wrote: &g...

Windows Explorer
One of my document folders has a bold heading that reads "Unspecified". The folder name is "2008". If I name it anything else, the heading disappears. What does this heading mean? -- ....Len -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > One of my document folders has a bold heading that reads "Unspecified". The > folder name is "2008". If I name it anything else, the heading disappears. > What does this heading mean? Maybe an answer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306554 Look into the second to last paragraph. Ber...

WM_QUERYCENTERWND and detecting creation of modal window.
I found that, the parent window is receivinig WM_QUERYCENTERWND when new modal window is started under that parent. I can capture that message in method CDialog::WindowProc. Capturing WM_QUERYCENTERWND is better then capturing WM_ENABLE, because when UI is multithreaded, it is possible to have two or more modal windows simultaneously connected to one parent (each modal window on separate thread). When second modal window is connected to parent window, I don't receive WM_ENABLE, but I receiving WM_QUERYCENTERWND each time when new modal window is shown. I need to count how many mo...

Updating Money Deluxe 2007 question
Will Microsoft keep the Money updates available permanently, as they do with updates for old operating systems like Windows 98? The reason I ask is that, at least in my experience, Money updates have never been a manually downloadable file, but rather once you install the program, Money calls out on the Internet and looks for updates. If Microsoft doesn't keep the updates online, is there any way to download the update files now for permanent keeping? I did a test. I installed Money 2007 Deluxe on my Virtual PC. As soon as I went into the program after installation, it updated ...

Priority Option on the MO Entry Window
Is there a way to set the default (Low medium or High) in the Manufacturing Order Entry Window? I would like it to default to Low, but it now defaults to medium... thanks! -- Doug Dear Doug, Actually it does not exist as option, but if you have VBA module registered, this will be easily customized, just add the form and the priority field to VBA and paste the following code lines: Private Sub Window_AfterOpen() Priority.Value = 1 End Sub Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://...

How to write text to command prompt console windows?
I am using VC++ 6.0 to build a windows based application, however, my application allows user to input command arguments in the dos prompt windows. I want to have a warning message for user if they have input the wrong arguments. How can I write text to the dos prompt windows if user input the wrong arguments? Thanks in advance. Steven. Steven wrote: > I am using VC++ 6.0 to build a windows based application, however, my > application allows user to input command arguments in the dos prompt > windows. I want to have a warning message for user if they have input the > wrong ar...

Recordset Not Updateable
I have set up an access database to track technical support and training services. I'm pretty new to Access and Very new to VB programming. I have hit a wall with something and have found no solution in help or on these discussion groups. Here's what I'm attempting to do, from the user's perspective. This process works great up to the very end, then things fall apart. Let's say the user wants to look at all open support cases. The user presses a button called "All Open Cases." A very basic query runs, and the results are shown in a read-only (contin...

How can I change the Z-axes of my window or dialog? #2
Hello, All: I am now meetting a problem that the sub-window( or sub-dialog) would not be shown out in front of the parent window, however, I just wanna let it be shown in front of my parent window. Is there anybody who knows how I can set the Z-axes with any function? Thanks in advance! ...

updating and underlying table field with a combo box selection
I want to use an ID value from a combo box on a subform to update the same ID value in the form's underlying table. My main form is: frm_Street_Joiner_Main My Subform is: frm_Street_Joiner_Sub My Subform table is: tbl_Street_Joiner My Mainform is: frm_Street_Joiner_Main The combo box on my subform is called: StreetName, with a column count of two but the bound column is the actual street name. SELECT QRY_Street_Names_Joiner_Master.Street_Names, QRY_Street_Names_Joiner_Master.StreetNameID FROM QRY_Street_Names_Joiner_Master ORDER BY QRY_Street_Names_Joiner_Master.Street_Names, QR...

All in one Windows 2003 Server as PDC with SQL and CRM
hello, can i install an Microsoft CRM Production Server as an All-In-one Solution with Microsoft CRM and SQL 2000 Server on the PDC (Windows 2003 Server)? Is this supported? What are the possible disadvantages besides not having an secondary Domain Controller for extra security? Andy in a testing environment this works but in production is not a good idea. The only supported single server deployment is sbs 2003 etc. why not supported? apart from SBS you should never start treating your domain controllers as application servers as if anything goes wrong you risk losing your entire AD....

ERROR 1053 when strating CRM 1.2 on Windows 2003
When strating the MSCRM Security Service I get the following error. ERROR 1053: THe service did not respond to the strat or control request in a timly fashion. We have just installed CRM prior to migrating it from a 2000 server. Any sygestions on what could be causing this ?? Thanks ...

Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe share update
> Hi , > > I have Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe which I use mainly to record shares > trades in the Portfolio area. I am wondering if someone could explain me the > process to update my shares prices. i understand there is a manual way of > doing that but I would prefer having it done automatically. > > Cheers Versions that still have "online services" use Internet Update to get stock quotes for investments defined with symbols that are available online. Your version may be too old to still qualify for online services. "fab" <fab@discussio...

401K Mutual Fund Manual Price Updates
I have a 401K that tracks NAV of the funds differently than the prices auto-downloaded by Money for the same symbol (don't ask me why???). I have turned off Auto-Update of those funds so I can manually update the fund prices myself. The problem is that no matter how many times I try to delete previous on-line price updates, they remain with the Fund. This is kind of minor, but also kind of annoying. I've learned when I add a new fund to this account to disable price updates before my next update and this works for new fund additions, but the old funds are still maintaining t...

update shape
I want to use a consistent shape in many pages. Is there a way to create a master copy such that when I update the text on a master copy all copies are updated. I created a new stencil and new master but updating the master doesn't seem to update the copies (after i save the file). Amos You have to update the master in the local, or "Document Stencil" Every Visio drawing contains a "hidden" Document Stencil, that carries copies of masters from "external" stencil files. When you drag a new shape into a drawing, the master gets copied from the external .v...

.net 3.0 on GP 7.5?
I need to know if the .net 3.0 framework will "break" GP 7.5. .net 3.0 is necessary for another application which will be running on the same machine. I cannot find an answer on Partnersource or various other resources that I've looked into. 7.5 is not supported by Microsoft anymore... Any insight would be much appreciated! Dear, You can export the data from the first company using SmartList, and use Integration Manager or Macro's to import the transactions into the other company, please let me know if you need any help in either ways. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daou...

windows update fail...... What now?
ok so I had a problem with windows update downloading but not installing.. I did go to the windows file in the C: drive and manually installed it myself. Thinking that it would fix my install problem.. I was wrong.. I next have found out that in my event logger that my IIS6 is not working properly or something. It doesn't look right and in my event logger it says my security assessment tool 4.0 error 1303 I am the administrator and logged in already so what the heck? And I also would like to say that my computer is old and it's a IBM think pad running windows xp perfessio...

maximize window
A co-worker worked on an Excel spreadsheet that we both use and Saved it. Now, when I open it, the workbook window is not maximized nor can I because the 3 buttons in the upper right corner of the window (Minimize, Maximize and Close) are nowhere to be found. The co-worker is unavailable for me to ask him what he did. How do I get the 3 buttons back so that I can maximize the window? TIA David Two options. If the title bar is just off the screen and you can't see it: Window|Arrange|Tiled (and resize the way you like it) If you can see the whole title bar, and that title bar is...

unable to delete Windows.edb file
I am trying to delete my Windows.edb file which is in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows I have indexing service set to manual and off. I also have Microsoft Search disabled. But when I try to delete the Windows.edb file, I get a file in use message and it won't delete. What else uses it? I am also getting a bungh of MSSBC4xx.log files that show up in the same folder. There are about 50 of them now. Where do they come from? And is it related to my being unable to delete the ..edb file? Thanks, ...

Run full size window application
How should I set an MFC application to run on full size window (as maximized) when application does start? I tried to set as a predefined size on MainFrm, in PreCreateWindow() but does not doing what I need (e.g. ::SetWindowPos(m_hWnd,HWND_TOP,x1,y1,x2,y2,NULL); Thanks, Chris On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:12:07 -0400, Chris <chris@ca.ca> wrote: >How should I set an MFC application to run on full size window (as >maximized) when application does start? >I tried to set as a predefined size on MainFrm, in PreCreateWindow() >but does not doing what I need (e.g. >::SetWindowPos(m_h...