Microsoft offfice system 2007, Update instalation failed

Error Code: 0x80070663
Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB981715)
Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB982312)
Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB982331)

I m trying to install this three updates but it's always says instalation
failed.
I tried in automatic update and in internet explorer. neither of these
worked. my computer always says new updates found.
my laptop is running on XP MEDIA CENTER EDITION. I am running MS office 2007.

im getting the same messages and the same problem. i keep hiding them and
they keep coming back, getting a little bit annoying

"msu91" wrote:

> Error Code: 0x80070663
> Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB981715)
> Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB982312)
> Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB982331)
>
> I m trying to install this three updates but it's always says instalation
> failed.
> I tried in automatic update and in internet explorer. neither of these
> worked. my computer always says new updates found.
> my laptop is running on XP MEDIA CENTER EDITION. I am running MS office 2007.

Upgrade Path
I know there is an upgrade available for 2003 Standard to 2007 Professional with a retail price around $600. Can you also "upgrade" 2003 Standard licenses to just a 2007 CAL, and does anyone know the ballpark cost? The majority of my "standard" users won't need the desktop app once we switch to Server. -- PMP MCTS MS Project 2007 Terrie: I am not aware of any upgrade path from 2003 client to 2007 web CAL. In any event, the web CAL price is rather reasonable to begin with, and if you have any kind of discount with Microsoft, these are rather inexpe...

open 2003 db in 2007
i have a database created in a previous version of access and i have opened it in 2007. i want to export a report to excel, but the excel option is greyed out. what is wrong? xin wrote: >i have a database created in a previous version of access and i have opened >it in 2007. i want to export a report to excel, but the excel option is >greyed out. what is wrong? I think they removed that capability because it caused so much trouble or only worked in very specific circumstances. The solution to your problem is the same as it was in earlier versions: Export the report's rec...

failed to read attribute msExchUserAccountControl
I created some new users today and have waited 2 1/2 hours and they havent come up. I get the above msg in the event viewer. I have tried updating and rebuilding Recipient Update Service in exchange system manager, but it hasnt worked I am running exchange 2003 enterprise on a win2003 DC. The new users have email addresses listed, and if i send an email to the address, i dont get a response or ND I have tried restarting the information store and MT Please help TIA Any help from http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281607 el wrote: > I created some new users today a...

Driver installation problem
I have written function driver using KMDF for USB mass storage device.When i tried to install the driver it gives an error: "This operation requires an interactive window station." On Mar 13, 7:44=A0am, PRANAV KANT GAUR <PRANAVKANTG...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have written function driver using KMDF for USB mass storage device.Whe= n i > tried to install the driver it gives an error: > "This operation requires an interactive window station." Why are you writing your own mass storage driver? > "This operation requires an i...

How to transfer Outlook files to new user installation or file server?
I have created a new Windows XP account and I want to transfer the the Outlook email files from the old logins to the new login. I have copied the Outlook pst files from the old accounts folder to the new accounts folder, but when I open Outlook the mail contents are there but it seems that Outlook does not remember the old email account details. Is there a way to transfer the email accounts details as well? The previous email accounts are still there with the original mailboxes in the old logins, only the email account details not coming over. It appears that they are not stored with the...

Pasting chart worksheet as link 2007
A chart created in 2007 and sitting in it's own sheet (not included on the data worksheet) will not display entirely if pasted as link (neither into Word nor PPT) Some of the chart seems to be "cut off" in the linked object. This seems to be connected to how much of the "canvas" is visible in Excel. Viewing the chart in Excel on a zoom so that it fills the whole screen seems to remedy this. Is there some setting in Excel that would allow us to set the worksheet chart to automatically size to window? Or else: does anyone know a way of pasting a worksheet chart as ...

How do I set up a financial planner using Microsoft excel?
How do I set up a financial planner using Microsoft excel? What have you done so far? Is there a specific problem that you need help with? R1_4Life wrote: > How do I set up a financial planner using Microsoft excel? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

2004 vs 2006 handling of "Server price update problem"
You know when the server doesn't update the prices in your copy of Money, but the prices ARE available elsewhere/ the next day at MSN ? ( Like last night) NORMALLY , in M2004 that night I can see the "price change column" is correct but the price was not updated, and I do it manually ( like I just did) So for Fidelity Low Priced Stock I change see that it went up by $0.07 and since it WAS 41.74, I know the new price is $41.81 so I update it and all the other funds too. ( BTW when I need to do this, prior to starting Money, I change the date on my PC back to "yesterd...

how do I install MS Office on my second computer?
I installed MS Office on my main computer, registered and validated it. It runs fine. I installed MS Office (same product) on my second computer and when I try to open a new doc in Word or Excel a window pops up and tells me I have to purchase the software, because many features are disabled. "Bill the Greek" <Bill the Greek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05DD85B9-5E6E-4AB3-AE88-A5658610795D@microsoft.com... > I installed MS Office on my main computer, registered and validated it. > It > runs fine. I installed MS Office (same produc...

How Do I Install Macros In Word
I'm an experienced Word user, although I'm still running with Word from Office 2000 (about to upgrade to the latest Office version), Suddenly, some of my documents say that the document was written with the need for macros, which wasn't installed. I tried to do a repair installation of Word from Office 2000, but there was no option for including macros. How can I get this feature installed before I upgrade word. Thanks in advance. Hi Abradaxis, Office 2000 supports macros (vba) by default, so there's nothing you need to install to enable that capability. ...

Office 2008 doesn't install
Hi,<br> <br> when I tried to install it said it can't find software to install, just after choosing the install location. what's going on? I have office 2004 installed. problem solved - I had to change the system language to english before installing! ...

80070490 kb967723 but kb967723 was successfully installed 2 months
So what gives? Why does auto update continue to try to install this update? It just started trying to (re)install this update again a couple of days ago. I am also getting this for kb972145, which was also successfully installed 2 months ago. -- lucky jack lucky_jack wrote: > So what gives? Why does auto update continue to try to install this update? > It just started trying to (re)install this update again a couple of days ago. > I am also getting this for kb972145, which was also successfully installed 2 > months ago. The error is occurring because there'...

sql service pack 3
Below is a statement from Microsoft. So i should upgrade to SP3 for the dpm 2007 using Express Edition ? ============================================== We would like to remind all customers that Service Pack Support for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 (SP2) ended on January 12, 2010 and support for SQL Server 2008 RTM will end on April 13, 2010. Microsoft is ending support for these products as part of our Service Pack support policy, found in http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle. Both SQL Server 2005 SP2 and SQL Server 2008 RTM will no longer receive a...

Identity will be updated
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello community, My company operates a network of 80 users. They use all the Office for 2008 in the Mac version 12.1.9. Macversion 10.5.7. Once a user started an Office program, no matter whether Entourage, Word, Powerpoint or Excel, a small popup window with the message: "identity is updated" comes. My question now is this' identities Update a problem or bug of the software? What is a solution or workaround? Thanks, DennisFF DennisFF@officeformac.com wrote: > My company operates a network of 80 u...

Cannot load shared Microsoft word libraries
I cant open any of my office 2004 programs. The window popping up says: The files have been moved from the original location and I have to move them back or reinstall them. This happened right after I did an update so I think that messed it up. Does anyone know what I can do without reinstalling the program? Thanks for any help Hi, this is symptomatic of an update gone wrong. Try re-applying the updates, and all should be well again. On 30/11/07 7:16, in article 8292f6a4-9467-43f1-8d2d-82e2399ec744@e25g2000prg.googlegroups.com, "veg26818@hotmail.com" <veg26818@hotmail.com> ...

exceeded the numbers of times to install Office v. X
I have a G4 that I have had nothing but problems on. Apple's latest solution was to replace the computer completely. This one is working fine, so far. I run OS X 10.2.6. Because of my computer problems, I have had to install Office v. X a number of times. Apparently, one too many times, according to my pop up message. Is there a work around for this? I tried calling microsoft, but waited for over an hour today for tech support with no one picking up, so i'm putting my question out to the newsgroup. What is up with Microsoft? On 9/17/03 12:16 PM, in article a64b5a2e.0309171116....

Help! Can't boot even to safe mode. Can't re-install OS. 0xc000
Hi all, I'm hoping some experts are on the discussion group here because I am getting close to a dead end. I am trying to help a friend restore his Windows XP installation. It's a real doozie. He has a very expensive CAD program on it and wants to avoid at all costs wiping the hard drive clean and losing the program -- for which he has no installation software... (I know, that was a dumb thing to lose the installation software, but it's been my experience that it's all too common among the non-geek population...) --This is a Dell laptop, but there is no re...

Mail getting filtered into Junk Email with no IMF installed
I am running a Exchange 2003 server with mostly Outlook 2003 clients. I have installed Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 4.5, with Heuristic Spam scanning turned on, and any emails with a SCL >1 being tagged with a custom X header. What I am finding is that somewhere on the server or client, anything coming in with an SCL score in the headers is being filtered into the "Junk Email" folder, rather than following any rules I set up on the rules wizard. This is not the functionality I want, as I want the users to be able to chose whether to filter for spam or not. I can only as...

Outlook 2007 issue with Vista
I have notice an issue I have with sending files as attachments when right-clicking on the file and choosing to send to email reciepient. I've tried this a few times and find my Outlook program does not start to create an email with the file attached. I also cannot get the Outlook program to start unless I re-boot the computer. Not sure if it is more a Vista issue or Outlook 2007 issue. I find it is better to open Outlook, start a new message and just attach the file. Hey Scott, Are you using a 64 bit version of Windows Vista? How to find the version of Windows Vista ---Click ...

Drag & Drop Changes in Outlook 2007
Outlook’s Drag & Drop functionality works differently in Office 2007 then it does in Office 2003. When I right click to Drag and Drop an E-mail from an OL folder to my desktop, I am given the option to Move or Copy the Item. When I select Move, the item is moved to the desktop. In OL 2003 the moved item will be automatically placed in the OL Deleted Items Folder. In OL 2007 the item is not automatically placed in the Deleted Items Folder. How do I restore this functionality in Office 2007? I am Running Office 2007 SP2 under Windows 7 Ultimate. ...

microsoft wipe out
Before Sasser my microsoft products wiped out. When accessing Outlook I receive this message: this program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. Details state Outlook had an invalid page default in module ms09.dll at 0167.308e07cf. What to do? When I try and reinstall my Windows 98 disc it asks for disc number two. there were only one discs for that program if I recall. What version of Outlook? Any help here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;241817&Product=out ? -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MC...

formula to update todays date in excell automatically daily
formula to update todays date in excell automatically daily =NOW() or =TODAY() -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel, 10 Years Pearson Software Consulting www.cpearson.com (email on the web site) "Vishal" <Vishal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1065C8D9-220E-4071-AEEC-B3ECE6593D1D@microsoft.com... > formula to update todays date in excell automatically daily ...

Font library for Microsoft Office X
I would like to thin down my font list in Microsoft Office Word but cannot find the library. There is the main font library in the HD, the font library in the System and the font library in System 9. If I delete the entire main library, it doesn't change any of the fonts listed in the formatting palatte of Word. Is there a separate Microsoft Font collection hidden away somewhere? I would like to pare it down to a half-dozen fonts. Please help. On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:18:06 -0400, John wrote (in article <1ee0201c4566c$d26d6d60$a401280a@phx.gbl>): > I would like to thin down my fon...

I cant set up my microsoft outlook..just get error
I have set up the following E-mail address: RosieMayCarter@amaratravel.co.uk Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP, or HTTP) server: mail.amaratravel.co.uk Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: mail.amaratravel.co.uk Account Name: RosieMayCarter%amaratravel.co.uk Password: Domain Name: amaratravel.co.uk But it does not work...and I can not put this under the tools as Account settings does not exist: - Under Tools >> Account Settings >> Account (Double clicking on each email account) >> More Settings >> Outgoing Server Tab, check “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” - Und...

CreateFileMapping()
CreateFileMapping() - still succeeded without a system Page File? I configured my computer so that no harddisk drive has a page file. The strange thing is: when I call CreateFileMapping() to create an MMF object backed by the system paging file, the API still succeeds. My codes: HANDLE hFileMap = CreateFileMapping(INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE, NULL, PAGE_READWRITE, 0, 64 * 1024, _T("MySharedData")); How can this happen? Thanks. ...