kb977719 gave me code 676

its says this update is very important and i tried serveral times to update
it and it keeps giving the code 676 failed can someone help me get this
update

snugglebetty wrote:
> its says this update is very important and i tried serveral times
> to update it and it keeps giving the code 676 failed can someone
> help me get this update

Download and install manually - does that work?

--
Shenan Stanley
     MS-MVP

Shenan

Need help with code...
I have a problem. I have a drop down combo box called "Query status" with two options: "outstanding" and "completed". The record can't be changed to "completed" until certain other fields have ALL been entered but there is an extra complication. One other combo box can be either "other" or "invoice". Two extra fields need to be entered if this combo is "invoice" otherwise they aren't mandatory. In full this is the code I currently have in the "after update" event of each field: If Me.Qry_QryType =...

Error Code
BCCode 10000050 BCP1 E3D73000 BCP2 00000000 BCP3 804D9452 BCP4 00000001 Anything you can tell me with this error code? -- Ishoku ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ishoku's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/224605.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1340597.htm http://forums.techarena.in http://aumha.org/a/stop.php#0x50 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/pro...

VBA
First let me send my thanks out to Pieter who has helped me a great deal on something else but that help has allowed me to get to this point, and Wolfgang who directed me to an MSDN site where I found the rest of what I needed for this one. Thanks to you all.. I have written the code below to run as a toggle from a command button and everything seems to work fine except displaying the changes to the properties of the commandbutton. Specifically the transparent property. The button should be transparent when the StartUp Options are set to secure the DB, and visible when the DB is unse...

Looking up a code on a Form
In Access 2007, I have a form tied to a table (tblData). The detail section of the form is used to update the table. One section of the Header displays the criteria that was requested by the user prior to entering the form. One of these elements is "Owner". The owner code is displayed from the table. The problem is that the users won't know what this code means, and they would want the full description (OwnerName) from the tblOwners. I can't link the table on the form level, because that interferes with the user's ability to update the information. Ho...

VBA Code for Pasting Sheets
I would like a spreadhseet that pastes the contents of one sheet into another sheet. I like like to do this for 7 different sheets For example: I would like paste the contents form sheet titled "sheet1" into a sheet titled "data1". Continue to process for pasting "sheet2" into "data2" and "sheet3" into "data3" all way until "sheet7" and "data7". thanks, Curt Subject: Automated Copy Paste Subject: Copy/Paste Import/Export Data VBA Code On Apr 27, 10:49=A0am, Curt <C...@discussions.mi...

Source code library.
My company has finally decided to upgrade from Visual C++ version 6 to Visual Studio 2008. Is there a newer version scheduled for release anytime soon? What source code version control should we use? Is SourceSafe good? Are there alternatives that people would recommend for a small company with only a few developers? With SourceSafe are there any concerns or things we should know from the start? "TomChapman" <TomChapman12@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:O#3oXJafKHA.2596@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > My company has finally decided to upgrade from ...

what is error code 80072EFD and how to fix it
Since October 2009 I have not been able to update Windows vista,did not have a problem before,it has started when I moved and started with a different internet provider.Everytime I try to update it will show an error code 80072EFD.Tried to google it but I could not find any answer.Pleeeeese help.thank you Always state your full Windows version (e.g. Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other t...

Scan Code Question
Would it be possible to utilize the scan code option for tenders to automatically select the correct credit card type simply by swiping the credit card? In other words, would it be possible to hit F12, swipe the card twice, once to select tender, and once to populate the cc info fields? ...

Translate code to French Canadian...
I am using this code with a command button to compact a DB CommandBars("Menu Bar"). _ Controls("Tools"). _ Controls("Database utilities"). _ Controls("Compact and repair database..."). _ accDoDefaultAction This works great in our English DB however I have a new user in Canada who has Windows XP setup to run all programs and menus in French Canadian and this will not run on his computer. Has anyone come across an accurate way to convert/ translate this code? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-...

dot net equiv of key code constants?
any clue how to translate this to dotnet, since vbkeycode constants apparently dont exist there(that i can find) Public Const VK_SPACEBAR = vbKeySpace ? as in Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vKey As Long) As Integer If GetAsyncKeyState(VK_SPACEBAR) Then ... the closest thing i could find in help was in windows.forms keyeventarg or such couldn't figure out how to use that plus the project wasn't using winforms for anything else thanks mark mp schrieb: > any clue how to translate this to dotnet, since vbkeycode cons...

Sharing VBA Code between Word and Access 2007
I want to share code (e.g., functions and programming notes to myself) between my Access and Word. How is that done? Not sure I'm following what you're after ... If you have code you've written in Access, referring to Access' features and functions, why would it work in Word, which has different features and functions? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does not constitute endorsement thereof. ...

Changing form recordsource with code in Access 2007
In an Access 2000 DB I use the following code to change the recordsource for a subform depending in certain conditions. It has worked for years in A2000 but when I open the DB with Access 2007 the default recordsource is not overridden. the rest of the DB seems to be working as it did in A2000 Me.Record_Scores_subform.Form.RecordSource = "Indvls for Scores" Is this a known issue and/or is there a fix? Any and all help is appreciated. Steve, Try setting the forms recordsource to an empty string first. Maybe it's a requery thing. So: Me.Record_Scores_subform.Form.Reco...

Merging worksheets with VBA Code -- HELP!
Hello I need help with using a VBA code to merge data from a range of worksheets in a workbook. I have several worksheets that are formatted the same except they may have a different amount of rows of data on each spreadsheet and they are named for each of my employees. When I run the Macro, it is giving me all of the details, columns and rows from the 1st sheet only, Sonia G then it only gives me the information in colums A, B, C, E, F, G, I from the other work sheets. However, all of the worksheets have information in columns A thru AA. I used the following code for a Summary She...

VBCodeProvider & code compilation
If using VBCodeProvider/CSharpCodeProvider to get an ICodeCompiler I get a CompileAssemblyFromFile compilation error when referencing or instantiating classes which exist in the host application. Is there a way around this? ...

Zip code loses leading zero Mail Merge from Excel to Word Labels
Even though formatted as zip codes, I cannot get the leading zero to show in my zip codes when using Word mail merge to create address labels. Example: 04103 shows up on the label as 4103 Debra Dalgleish posted this to a similar question: There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you: Answer Box: Numbers don't merge right in Word http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/assistance/HA011164951033.aspx And if you prefer the old Mail Merge helper, Word MVP Suzanne Barnhill has instructions here: http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/CustomizingWord2002.htm abou...

Bar Codes
I work at a help desk in a university setting. Teachers are using Excel more and more to create grade books. SOme of them need to format parts of their data into a bar code (items like an ID number). How can I do this? Thanks in advance, Michael mjlucas@stritch.edu Download a bar code font, I always use 3 of 9 ....http://www.barcodesinc.com/free-barcode-font/ On your worksheet format the cell to this barcode font. For it to work properly you must include "*" at the start and end of your data. Start and stop data points. For example in cell A2 enter = "*" & B...

Problem with DoCmd.Open Form code
Hi part of this was already answered a while ago but I have now found a problem with it that I need to fix, im just unsure what to do. I have a main table that I wanted to be set up so that when using navigation buttons you couldnt click into a new blank record. This was fixed by turning off allow additions to the forms properties. I also needed to be able to add a new record but via a click of a button on another form and for the on click action used..... DoCmd.OpenForm "Jobs", , , , acFormAdd The only problem I have is that once I the form opens up I can save the record and g...

Campaign code
We have made a change to the pick list in Campaign response and now receive an error when we try and access it. It works once then generates an error Is there anyway to access it again? -- mike ...

VBA code using if then and msgbox
I wanted to use a macro that does the following. Currently I have created a userform inventory list. In the userform I entered the item sold and the quantity sold. I wanted to somehow squeeze a macro in this userform that would do the following. If for instance there is one item remaining in inventory and I accidentally put 2 items were sold, I want the macro to check my inventory list and have a msgbox pop up saying something like "Items sold exceeds inventory remaining. Please check inventory!" However, I am not the best at userforms and I dont know if I can use an If stateme...

install modem from code
Please give any direction how can I install modem with INF files from code VC++? I tried ShellExecute .... "rundll32.exe", "setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 132 " + sFullPath INI file And I have no result. regards, Sly ...

WPF Style and control access via code
Hi all! I've a problem/curiosity about WPF... I'd like to define a common style for all the windows of my application. The style should define: - background of the Window - a logo on the top-left corner - a toolbar with all the common functions for all Windows I've already defined the style in a Resource Dictionary, linked in the XAML code with Style="{StaticResource WindowStyle}". The question is: can I access the controls defined in the style directly from C# code? Actually, I'd like to add some buttons to the toolbar if the active Window allow...

(Error 1004) Object Defined Error ...simple code
I have the following simple simple code: Dim s as String s = WeekdayName(1) ' Causes Error 1004 Why would the above call to "WeekdayName(1)" suddenly cause an Object Defined Error?? My program has been working nicely for awhile, but now all of a sudden it halts at the above line??? What the heck is going on??? Robert Crandal Hi Robert, It works fine for me. However, checking out Help, the first day of week parameter is supposed to default to Sunday (or 1) as the first day of the week but it appears to default to zero. Tested in xl2002 and x...

Product Key Code Question
I have Vista - and i'm trying to run Office and now it's services are diminished because i didn't enter the product key code. I have the code - tried to enter it - no luck. Where online can i enter the code? Or what other options might i have. Thanks for any consideration to this in advance. Dave, You might have better luck in the Office newsgroup: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.office.misc&cat=en_US_24f872ec-a5b6-4cc1-925d-0364c03e6da6&lang=en&cr=US. This is the Dynamics GP newsgroup. -- Victoria Yudin D...

installation failure
Tried several times to update. Went through FAQ. Tried some troubleshooting. But still getting FAIL. Funny thing is, The same updates were successful on two other machines on same network. Files involved are Security Update for Windows XP (kb975713),(kb978037), (kb975560), (kb977914), (kb978706). I have cleared out temp files and cookies. Running Norton 360. . . Any help would be greatly appriciated. Further information required: How to view the Update log in Windows Click Start, and then click Run. In the Open box, type %windir%\windowsupdate.log and then click ...

Need help with coding
I work for the company where we still pay the cash wages, before I go to the bank I Have to work out what how many hundreds fifties and so on to get ,I set up on a spreadsheet where I put the amount earn for example $2085 dollars and at this stage I put manually how may hundreds ,fifties ,twenties ,tens and fives goes into that sum is there a code so it can automatically do this for me in excel 2003 Can anyone help Thank you in advance $100 $50 $20 $10 $5 $2,085 20 1 1 1 1 $1,975 19 1 1 1 $2,135 Hi anna Taking A1 = amount ($2085) b1= 100, c1 = 50, d1 = 20, e1=10, f...