how can i solve error code 57

plese helpe about error code 57
tanks a lot
mah

mah wrote:

> plese helpe about error code 57
> tanks a lot
> mah

Please read this and repost with pertinent information so that someone
*may* assist you:

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Tanks ? We ain't got no steenkin' tanks.

MowGreen
===============
  *-343-*  FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

banthecheck.com
"Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"
0
MowGreen

Can't find where to change view!
I have Outlook 2002 all fully patched both on my Desktop and on my Laptop. When I view a particular message on my desktop version, it views in HTML. When I view the SAME message in Outlook on the laptop, it's just plain text. I can't for the life of me, find the option in Outlook on the laptop to change that! (It's probably SO obvious I just haven't seen it!) Thanks -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Do you have the Slovak Attachment Options add-in installed on the laptop? If so, check to see if the "Re...

Unsolvable cell naming question: Can anyone beat this one?
I am trying to copy and paste named cells from one workbook to another without having the first workbook file name attach to the named cells. For example, I am copying a cell named XYZ from file One.xls to file Two.xls. I need to have cell XYZ NOT say One.xls!XYZ when it is entered into Two.xls. Also, how can I get that message that asks if I want to use the cell names to not pop up? I think I understand what you're running into here. If the cell you are MOVING refers to a named range in it's source workbook that doesn't exist in the destination workbook, Excel will not ide...

Data Migration Framework Error
Hi All, Im having trouble importing email activites into MS CRM. When running the migration tool , Im getting the following error in the logs for every email I've set up as an activity. I've checked the guids for the owninguser and the objectid (contact), and they all exist. Im not creating any associated records in the cdf_ActivityParty table, as I only want to store the link for the "regarding" item so to speak. Thoughts anyone? Regards, Cameron 21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- [ERROR] Failed to migrate object: crmActivityUnknownError 21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- <a...

Can I insert a box on excel that can be checked and un-checked?
I would like to insert a box that can be checked or unchecked, like a check list showing what is done and what is not done. I was just wondering where I can find that. Thanks Right click on your toolbar, on the drop down pick Forms, should be there Larry -- keithl816 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21287 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=494386 ...

Out of office assistant error message
If i try to open my out of office assistant, I get an error message stating that it can not be opened due to a unspecified error. After closing this window another message comes up and says that "system resources are critically low" which is not the case. What can I do to remedy this problem. Thanks TK ...

bad image error message
I am having a problem with Outlook 2002. One of my users just started getting this error message: The application or DLL c:\winnt\system32\Inetcomm.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette. He can't send or receive any e-mail in outlook. I have removed and re-installed Office XP, tried to run the repair feature, and researched the knowledge base with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Rudy ...

Error can't empty clipboard appears when trying to copy.
When I try to copy and paste a table from Excel into Word I am getting the error "can't empty clipboard" appears after hitting the copy function...This has happened a couple of times but only after extended use of the program. When I pull up the clipboard there is nothing on it at all...I opened the clipboard on every program I have running to see if its full somewhere else but it isn't. ...

can not download explorer 8
When I go to download explorer 8 and go to run it this comes up and wont let me download the procedure entry point SHRegGetValueW could not be located in the dynamic link library SHLWAPI.dll. How can I be able to download explorer 8? There is a very good chance that you are seeing the effects of a hijackware infection! NB: If you had no anti-virus application installed or the subscription had expired *when the machine first got infected* and/or your subscription has since expired and/or the machine's not been kept fully-patched at Windows Update, don't waste your...

RE: Can't connect to OWA
Lee Derbyshire [MVP] wrote: > 404 means 'page not found'. Have a look in IIS Manager on the OWA > server, and make sure that it still has a Virtual Directory named > 'Exchange'. > > Lee. > > Yes, IIS has still a Virtual Directory named "Exchange". When I try to connect via IE to the OWA from the OWA Server I see the logon form, but after having provided any username and password (or domain\username and password) I receive the HTTP 404 error. ...

How can I copy address book from MSN to MS Outlook?

OWA
I have full permissions to other users' mailboxes, and can access them in Outlook, but when I try in OWA I receive the error "You are not authorized to view this page." The way I try to access the another user's mailbox is by appending /[email alias]/inbox. (I've also tried multiple combinations of substituting email alias with user logon name and keeping/dropping "inbox.") This worked at one time, but I haven't tried it in a while. So either some updates I have applied to my server (sbs 2003 premium - running Exhange 2003) or some other configuration ch...

How can I enumerate directory content in MFC?
Hello, I have a program that has to auto save some data automatically. I want to list autosave directory content and find the file with biggest serial number e.g. AutoSave_1, AutoSave_2, AutoSave_3,... and then create a file that its name is one greater than biggest value. I have to list directory content and then look for names. Problem is I couldn't find any info on MSDN on how I cando this in MFC. the only enumeration method I could find was under .Net How should I do this in MFC? thanks a lot. >Hello, I have a program that has to auto save some data automatically. I want >...

Money 2004
Suddenly whenever I try to run Money 2004 (standard) I get a C++ Runtime error message that the application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way and that I should the application's (ie. MSMoney) support team for more information. I have made no changes to the system that I am aware of and have re-installed Money, uninstalled and re-installed it, run the repair utility on the data file, and tried to open the sample data file after re-installation. I have also performed a hard disk test and have up-to-date virus and spyware programs running at all times. Help gre...

Sendmail brings up funky error message
I have hosting on Godaddy, I am using sendmail component in my script, I am getting this error message: The message could not be sent to the SMTP server. The transport error code was 0x800ccc6a. The server response was 451 See http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html at the SmtpMail.Send(Mail); line: Mail.Body = "Company: " + Request.Form["company"] + "\nFirst Name: " + Request.Form["firstname"] + "\nLast Name: " + Request.Form["surname"] + "\nCategory: " + Request.Form["category"] + "\n ...

Why can't I see shading on my screen?
I cannot see pale shading on my screen. This happened with watermarks--I inserted one, but could not tell if it worked and had to go look at it on another comptuer. And I opened a document with some paragraphs shaded in pale green and couldn't see them. I'm using Word 2003 on Windows XP. Thanks, Suroor If the same shading in the same document shows up on another computer, then you need to adjust the contrast setting of your monitor. There should be buttons or dials on the bottom of the monitor to make the adjustments. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP ...

error opening up SOP Short History Invoice Form
Trying to use the SOP Short History Invoice Form instead of the blank one, but each time I selected it I get an error. "Cannot access this report because the dictionary containing it is not loaded" I'm on GP 8.00g44. Pete, Make sure you are not looking for a mdified report. someone might have modified the SOP Short History Invoice Form and given you acces to it. If you do not have the modifed report dictionary locally, or have permisions to see it on a shared drive, you will recieve this message. If your company is running Manufacturing for Great Plains, check to see i...

Error messages and disabled 2000 Access dbs when opening them in 2007 Access
Just installed the upgrade from Professional 2000 to Professional 2007. Am not happy with the results - especially Access. I posted the following complaint about Access on the microsoft.public.office.misc and was told I needed to post it in an Access group. Not sure this is the right group. 2007 Access will not open any of my 2000 Access databases without a stream of error messages first and then will not allow me in through the switchboard without enabling it for only **1** session!! Only after working through/closing about 1/2 dozen error messages am I able to get to a "Secur...

Can anyone work out the ED50 value on an graph on Excel?
I need to construct log dose response curves. I can do this by converting the values on the x axis into log10 values. I am stuck to how to get the ED50 values... (ed50 is basically the median value) Thanks On Mon, 26 Nov 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, naf <naf@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I need to construct log dose response curves. I can do this by converting the >values on the x axis into log10 values. > >I am stuck to how to get the ED50 values... (ed50 is basically the median >value) Don't work out ED50 using a chart, work it out using sprea...

Can it be done??????????
Hi folks, I spent a lot of time on my chart but I couldn't figure out the solution. Is it possible to be done? Please show me how to do it? It is an urgent and very important to me. The following is my data: M1 ...

How can I link information between 2 Excel files?
In my business- I type many proposals in a day to my customers. I have the proposal form as well as my address book saved as Excel files. Is there a way to link my address book to my proposal so information such as address, phone #, and etc are automatically imput? Easily accomplished. Enter a formula in the desired cells on your proposal that reads like this: ='[AddressBook.xls]Sheet1'!$B$3 Do this for each field and make sure to include the full path name to your address book xls file. (ie: c:\Microsoft\Excel\AddressBook.xls) in the formula. -- Regards... "Sarahbkel...

Microsoft 2003 Error Message: cannot read file
I was using Microsoft 99. Recently upgraded to Microsoft 2003. When I try to open money.mny I get the following message: Money cannot locate 'C:\Documents_and_Settings\MyDocuments\Money\Money.m ny' or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file or you do not have permission to change it or your disk drive is write protected. If you have chosen the correct file and it cannot be accessed, you will need to click OK and open your most recent backup file. If the file is being used by another application, close it in the other application and click OK to try again. 1...

OWA Inbox Subfolders no longer display? (Solved)
Outlook Web Access 2003 I have a strange issue occurring with OWA (Exchange Server 2003). When a user logs in and attempts to click on the + next to their INBOX to open the subfolders the hour glass animation starts and continues without any error or the display of the expected subfolders. I have tried multiple workstations and they all exhibit the same behavior. These are internal users so there is no firewall. This just started to happen last week. Possibly due to an Exchange update I installed last week. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=883543 Anyone have a clue? Solution: While...

Preventing Errors on calculations where query returns no results
Hi everyone I have a query which depending on the users selection may or may-not return any results. The expression below works fine when results are returned but when there are no records it returns '#Error': =IIf([expirydays]<1,"expired " & Abs([expirydays]) & " days ago") Is there a way to modify it to gracefully fall over (ie be blank) when there are no records? I have tried 'IIf([expirydays] is null,null' and 'IIf(len([expirydays])<1,null' but neither worked. Thanks in advance, John Apologies, the below refers to a c...

Error when trying to change the Relationship behavior between enti
I am trying to change the relationship behavior between the account to case (as well as numerous other parental relationships). It is currently parental, but i need it to be configurable cascading. When i make this change and try to save it, i repeatedly receive this error: 'An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator' Can anyone shed some light on why i keep getting this error? Thanks, Mindy Gerber-Braut ...

Can't delete Money investment; investment gets recreated after every download #2
Hi, I'm running into an annoying issue with Money 2006: A while ago I accidentally set up two investments for MSFT: one with an associated stock symbol, and the other obviously with no symbol. I would like to merge these two investments. I tried doing that by remapping all of the 'wrong' investment transactions to the right investment (the one with the stock symbol), and then deleting the wrong investment. However, every time I go to download account updates from Fidelity, I get a prompt saying "you've got xxx stock of Microsoft Corp. (the wrong type)". If I let Mone...