error message 80080005

all the answers on  the board are from last year

windows vista home premium

32 bit

Hello Larry,

Fresh from 2010

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&p=1&tid=887cb668-67b2-4b8f-bbe3-09c97244db84&mid=887cb668-67b2-4b8f-bbe3-09c97244db84

"larry" wrote:

> all the answers on  the board are from last year
>
> windows vista home premium
>
> 32 bit
Hello Larry,

Fresh from 2010

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&p=1&tid=887cb668-67b2-4b8f-bbe3-09c97244db84&mid=887cb668-67b2-4b8f-bbe3-09c97244db84

OR

See the "Need more help? Tell us what problem you are having" section of

<https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?gprid=6527>

Support for Windows Update:

<http://support.microsoft.com/gp/wusupport>

Good luck
-=-

"larry" wrote:

> all the answers on  the board are from last year
>
> windows vista home premium
>
> 32 bit
Uh-huh...

Then again, last year was less than 2 weeks ago!

cf.
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsupdate/search?q=80080005&start=0&scoring=d

larry wrote:
> all the answers on  the board are from last year
>
> windows vista home premium
>
> 32 bit

0
PA

My Exchange 5.5 is relaying encapsulated messages HELP!
My Exchange 5.5 server appears to be relaying encapsulated messages. On the "routing" tab of the IMC, I have it set to "re-route SMTP mail..." but on the "routing restrictions" button I have every single item UNCHECKED. Also, I have rebooted the server. I heard that you have to disable encapsulated relaying via the registry, but I can't seem to find the article on Microsoft's site. Can anyone help?? Uncehck re-route SMTP mail. If you have POP or IMAP users who need an SMTP IMC to relay mail, for their use install an IMC on a separate Exchagne 5.5 s...

Sub to check and report any formula returned error (eg: #REF!)
I need a sub to run a quick check through a list of sheets (using their codenames) filled with a ton of formulae, and pop up an all clear msg if there are no errors (eg: #REF!) returned in any formula cell. If there are errors, msg will list the affected codenames. Thanks hi, Max ! > I need a sub to run a quick check through a list of sheets (using their codenames) filled with a ton of formulae > and pop up an all clear msg if there are no errors (eg: #REF!) returned in any formula cell. > If there are errors, msg will list the affected codenames. Thanks try with som...

Error searching an additional mailbox
Greetings, I have several users, who, in addition to their own mailbox, mount a second mailbox for storage of certain emails. Recently, several of these users have tried to do searchs on one of the folders in that mailbox and receive a dialog box stating There are too many Find Public Folders dialogs open. You must close them in order to use the Advanced Find. Do you want to close them now? These are all Outlook 2002 users running against an Exchane 5.5 server. Anyone seen this problem before? K ...

Paybale Batch pops up error message for all users
Unhandled script exception: Index 0 of array 'VerifyBatchTotals' is out of range in script 'Batch_Lookup_Scrolling_Window SCROLL_FILL'. Script terminated. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_OUT_OF_RANGE SCRIPT_CMD_INDEX and it pop up another error message: And it says the batch has been deleted and when we click again, it go back to normal view Please help Any body has resolution for that?????????? its very urgent please help Dear All, One of my client is getting following error when he click on lookup of batch in purchasing. Transaction>>>>Purchasing>>>&g...

undefined symbol error
I have a report that reads a table i created. When I attempt to run the report I get the following error: Undefined Symbol 'F22001D03924PO Number' I have looked at the table in SQL and in DEX and there are no apparent problems with it. There IS a field called 'PO Number', but it seems well defined. I don't have a problem with a stored procedure that runs prior to the report that fills the data in this table. The data is in the table and it is correct. Any idea how to find and solve this problem? Don This is a problem with the report itself, check the fields...

"The message could not be sent"
Dear sir/madam, I don't understand why the system rejects requests to send certain emails. The above email is very important & needs to be received very soon, so your assistance is valuable at this time. Thank you so much, Ian Boyle. I use a microsoft windows Vista programme. Without providing some details of just what this "rejects requests to send" consists of, we can't help. Don't you get an error message when you try to send? If so, right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) --...

Can't get Publisher to give "send as message" as an email option
We use Windows live Mail which won't work with publisher. So for the purposes of sending out an email I changed the default program to Windows mail But, under the option "send email" only the send as attachment option appears. I have changed the default program in Vista to use windows mail. Help ...

Outlook error on opening
I'm receiving the following msg when I open Outlook: 'C:\Documents&Settings|Application data\microsoft\addins\C:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\addins\outbak.dll" is not a valid Office Add-in. I can then click on OK and Outlook will open. I have attempted to locate this file to remove it, but search comes up empty. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Did you have the Outlook Personal Folders Backup utility installed at one time? If yes, just go to Tools->Options-.Other->Advanced and under Add-in Manager, uncheck this from the addins list. --� Milly Staples [MVP - O...

Please help Sync problem: Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80191002
Since two weeks ago each time I try to sync my messages in Windows Live Mail with my Hotmail account I get the following error: Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (XXXXXXX) account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services. Server Error: 0x80191002 Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80191002 ...

I am getting error messages.
I am getting these error messages, why? How do I fix them? How do I get rid of them? The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'bartonconstruction@bellaliant.com'. Subject 'Your Quote', Accou...

can someone help with this error?
Error: "The form required to view this message can not be displayed. Contact your administrator" One of my users gets this error when trying to open an email that originated from a yahoo web based email account. In her outlook inbox the email contains an attatchment to each forwarded message. It is when clicking to open the forwarded message that the error occurs. Note that this same email opens fine on other computers using the same version of Outlook. The 'original' message is several 'forwarded' messages deep and contains pictures. When I look at it my title bar ...

W32.Netsky.P@mm!enc can't get rid of errors
Can some one help. I have exchange 2003 with GFI mail essentials and security running and Norton corporate 10.0. I keep getting warnings of netsky being found in the mail queue and in the GFI security directories and norton sucessfully Quarantines the file. I have been getting these for a few weeks or so. Everytime I run a fix tool or full system scan it finds nothing. I suspect either someone internally has netsky worm I cannot find or someone outside has with the worm has some of my internal email addys. My question is how do I track this down. I am a bit of an exchange newbie so any i...

Rules In Error #12
Hi, Used to have a rule which moves specific incoming messages to a specified folder. I have removed this rule but I am getting a "Rules in Error" even though there are no rules in Outlook. Please help. Thanks ...

Help: Unread message indicator lost in ShortCut (Outlook 2000)
This used to work fine. The number of unread messages used to show up by the name of the folder in the shortcut bar; e.g., Inbox (3). For some reason it all disappeared. The folder list still shows the numbers in parentheses beside the name, but the shortcut bar doesn't. Even I delete the one in the shortcut and copy (re-copy) the folder over it won't work. I'm using XP Pro (upgraded from Home) and Outlook 2000. Help is appreciated. T. J. Fan ...

Messages automatically delected from inbox
I have an odd occurrance. I am running Windows XP, Office XP, and have preview pane on. When I click and open an e-mail in my inbox, it disappears from the inbox list and when I close the read e-mail it disapears. Do I have a setting set incorrectly? I do not want this to happed. Go to View -> Arrange By -> Current View and make sure you're viewing "Messages", not "Unread messages in this folder". -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:33:08 -0800...

Rounding Error #2
Worksheet function =Round(0.965,2) returns 0.97 Using VBA Round(0.965,2) returns 0.96. Why does the VBA function not work properly? On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 02:36:29 -0700, "Mike" <mcurrie@srjgroup.com> wrote: >Worksheet function =Round(0.965,2) returns 0.97 >Using VBA Round(0.965,2) returns 0.96. >Why does the VBA function not work properly? VBA's round does work properly. It just uses a different rounding method, sometimes called banker's rounding. This is outlined in the MSKB article 225330. Briefly, if the number to the right of your rounding point is '...

Simulating Connection Error
Hi -- We're having a problem where once in a while, a database connection goes bad and some queries within a process fail. We've put in code to handle that, but we're trying to test it and can't think of a way to test it in our lab to make sure our fix corrects the problem. When we try to kill the process within SQL Server, it recognizes that there is no process and just spawns a new one. Does anybody know of a way to simulate a connection error while using SQL Server? The obvious things -- shut down the SQL Server service, etc -- are a little draconian and don&...

Getting rid of the location of the messages change message?
I'm currently running Outlook XP and Exchange 5.5. I created mandatory user profiles for the end users. Basically their desktop and all their settings are replaced with a generic one every time they reboot. They click on an outlook profile every time they log in from the mandatory users profile. When they click on the outlook profile file (outlook.prf), they will get a message every time saying " The location messages are delivered to has changed for this user profile. To complete this operation, you may need to copy the contents of the old Outlook folders to the new Outlook folde...

what is error 0x8004010F
alextrio <alextrio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Google is your friend. -- Brian Tillman Use Google - it returns about 755 links regarding this error. "alextrio" <alextrio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FE9089D-9808-4B32-A496-B6756C9ED1D8@microsoft.com... > ...

Error mapi session Exchange 2003
We have this problem in our Exchange infraestructure, and i don't find the solution the error is this one: Mapi session "/o=First Organization/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=XY" exceeded the maximum of 32 objects of type "session". Anyone could give me a idea about what problem have we got?. Thank you Jonatan Sancho Jonatan You might want to look at these KB's: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=830836 http://support.microsoft.com/?id=830829 -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, a...

Lost all my messages on WLM
I had a POP3 account set up on WLM and wanted to disable the send/receive for this account and just save the messages. When I deleted the account the messages all disappeared! This is very different from OE and Windows Mail. What happened!!? I wasn't even successful to run an Import Messages from Outlook 07 on these messages, and now I have lost everything. The messages may actually still be on your computer. Try looking in :- C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail You should see folders in there, one for each m...

7010 Error in Event Viewer
Hi, I have a problem in Exchange Server 2003. When a users receiving for externals e-mails, the front-end Exchange register in Event Viewer this error: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: SMTP Protocol Event ID: 7010 Date: 05/04/2006 Time: 11:17:04 User: N/A Computer: SERVER Description: This is an SMTP protocol log for virtual server ID 2, connection #247254. The client at "@IP" sent a "rcpt" command, and the SMTP server responded with "550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for user@xxxx.net ". The full c...

Error when running "Payroll
Hi all, I got "A get/change last operation on table 'P_CPY_MSTR_LY' failed accessing SQL data." when i ran Payroll - Canada>>Year End File Reset after installation of 2005 Canadian Payroll Year-End Update. Thanks Have you ran the SQL scripts after the installation of SP7 or 2005 installation? James "Smirnoff" <Smirnoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AB94CE5-D437-4179-9856-411853499089@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > I got "A get/change last operation on table 'P_CPY_MSTR_LY' failed > accessing > SQ...

Activity Error #2
When I open a activity window there is no problem but When I close this activity window Pop up error menu is rising as below Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents <CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion> <ScriptErrorDetails> <Message>Object expected</Message> <Line>1</Line> <URL>/E-BGroup/activities/appointment/edit.aspx?id=%7b9B058F5E-4E70-DE11-B3A5-0050568C43C7%7d</URL> <PageURL>/E-BGroup/activities/appointment/edit.aspx?id=%7b9B058F5E-4E70-DE11-B3A5-0050568C43C7%7d</PageURL> <Fun...

Annoyning ActiveX Message in Outlook 2003
When I open a new e-mail to send (or open a reply to a received e-mail), I get thefollowing annoying message: "Microsoft Internet Explorer: "Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page. As a result the page may not display correctly." The page displays just fine. It is very annoying to get this message and have to cancel it in order to be able to write the message or reply. How can I change the settings to get rid of the message? Chuck Humphrey ...