error code 800B0109 - UPDATED

Sorry for this, my previous message has an incorrect information: the error
code associaed with Windows defender is 0x800106ba. This othe code 800B0109
is associated with the update problem.
Thanks again.

Post any/all followup in replies to your original thread, please.

Always state your full Windows version (e.g., Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2)
when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply.

What third-party firewall (if any)?

it)?

0x800B0109 CERT_E_UNTRUSTEDROOT

Make sure that your time, date, and time-zone settings are all correct.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

brainy1000 wrote:
> Sorry for this, my previous message has an incorrect information: the
> error
> code associaed with Windows defender is 0x800106ba. This othe code
> 800B0109
> is associated with the update problem.
<paste>
> I have Vista Premium. Today I noticed this error message when starting the
> system, but it did not prevent using the programs. The error was
> associated,
> as the message informs, to Windows defender. As a solution, I tried also
> look for updates, which was impossible and the same error code appeared
> (800B0109). I tried many times manually but no updates were allowed. I
> disabled Defender to start with Vista, but I had no success, updates still
> not allowed, the same error code.
> I must emphasize that the systems are apparently normal, and my updates
> are
> configured to automatic (download the updates, I choose when to install
> them) Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

0
PA
3/6/2010 7:49:48 PM
Use Google, search the error code, you will see your answer, perhaps 200
posts!
I did!

"brainy1000" <brainy1000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Sorry for this, my previous message has an incorrect information: the
> error
> code associaed with Windows defender is 0x800106ba. This othe code
> 800B0109
> is associated with the update problem.
> Thanks again.

0
williamtell
3/6/2010 8:02:24 PM
0x800106ba

1.- What is the antivirus/security suite installed,
2.- and what other security software are you running, if any?
-=-

Please click the clock icon in the lower right corner of your desktop and
follow the wizard to set your Time Zone properly. If you need further
instructions, please post back.

Also, check what Internet Time server you are using for synchronization. -
changed it - to time-a.nist.gov or time.windows.com

Please confirm your system clock, and Time Zone also the Date are set
properly,
Having it set incorrectly can cause this type of behaviºr.
-=-

Have you tried pasting 0x800106ba in google search? I just did.

That is the very first thing you should do if you have a question about a
particular file or error number.

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=5uT&q=0x800106ba&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=>

<http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?query=0x800106ba&dg=microsoft.private.security.spyware.general&cat=en_US_f8c59240-bc0e-42f4-b741-765a827e6fb0&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us>
-=-

800B0109
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=800B0109&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=>
-=-

I hope this post is helpful, let us know how it works ºut.

Ǝиçεl
-=

"brainy1000" wrote:

> Sorry for this, my previous message has an incorrect information: the error
> code associaed with Windows defender is 0x800106ba. This othe code 800B0109
> is associated with the update problem.
> Thanks again.

Synch Error 0X8004010F OAB
Exchange 2003 w/Outlook 2003 - I have reviewed lot's of posts on the OAB Error but I don't see anyone being able to resolve it. I have been dealing with this issue for 3 months now. I have worked through each of the three Tech Notes I can find and no luck - zero. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue? Is this a bug in Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003? I would really love to find someone - anyone - who has been able to resolve their issue on this one. Also, has anyone been the Microsoft Product Support Services route on this yet? This is what my users see every day fo...

On-line services set up failed with "new & improved" Money update
Money 2005 Premium: with the mid-August unannounced update by Microsoft, I lost my ability to go on-line. I reviewed the instructions inside Money and tried to re-set the on-line service but I'm now in a loop that doesn't seem to have any way to back out of it or to move forward successfully. Instead of disabling the account first, which is listed in the long, weary icon version of the update instructions, I went to set up online services and now have the message "complete setup for online services" which apparently will not work because I consistently get a message ...

1099-MISC updates
Until this year, you have always provided the prior year 1099-MISC form updates as a seperate Hot Fix or seperate Download. This year, the 2006 1099-MISC form updates were included with the 2006 Year End Updates for Payroll. We do not use the payroll for Great Plains so downloading this update did not make sense for us. Also, the Payroll update required Service Pack 5 be installed, and we were on Service Pack 3. We have a great deal of custom Great Plains applications & there was no way I was going to update without having the time to test our custom applications just to get the...

How do I get a filter to "UPDATE" the rows selected?
Hey there! I am using Excel 2002 and I have a speadsheet that has prices in it. If I have the filter set to (the filter criteria is much more complex than this though) prices for items that cost >$5.00. Of I change an item to 4.59, it should not be seen. How can I get it to re-update the rows shown, with out releaseing the filter and resetting it? Is there something like refresh.filter or anything like that? Thanks Phil AFAIK you must release and reset but a macro with a worksheet_change event could trigger this for you so that it would happen automatically. -- Don Guillett SalesAid...

error message
Extended MAPI 1.0 for Windows 95 used an uninitialized function pointer. How do I fix this? It used mapi32x.dll ...

Error Message 550 5.7.1
i recive the following message - i use outlook 2002:- our message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: FW: test Sent: 12/15/2003 4:21 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Osama Haiba (osama.h@york-egypt.com.eg) on 12/15/2003 4:21 AM 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for osama.h@york- egypt.com.eg Set your incoming server to authenticate using your outgoing server credentials. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual ...

Run-time error 2465 after database import
I'm trying to tidy up a database by starting with a fresh, blank database (Access 2000) and importing everything from the original database. Here are the steps I've gone through: 1. Started with a blank database. 2. Set all the properties to be the same as the original database. I've set the properties in: - File / Database Properties - Tools / Startup - Tools / Options - Visual Basic Editor - Tools / database Properties - Visual Basic Editor - Tools / Options - Visual Basic Editor - Tools / References 3. Selected File / Get External Data / Import and ...

Exchange 2003 or Outlook 2003 error
This is only happening with one of our users, and I am trying to figure out if it is with there Outlook 2003 Client or if it is with our Exchange 2003 server. I have read other posts about this however I could not tell if the error was with one or all of the clients. Also they seemed to indicate it was for outside there domain, ours is happening for both outside and inside when a mail is sent to a user on the same server and domain. They have not received the error (to my knowledge) from OWA. Error: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject...

error when opening .accdb file
I don't think this is a new issue but I can't seem to find the resolution... I get an error when opening my Access 2007 formatted database stating that the file could not be found, though at the same time the file opens successfully. -- Error is intermittent. On occasions where the error does not occur, the file opens normally (I have never had an occasion where the file did not open at all) -- I have only seen the error happen when I have a 'Display Form' set in the Application Options for the 'Current Database' -- The database contains macros, VBA m...

Message "An error has occured" when click Activity
Hi All, After creating a new case, when i try to create a new email activity, message "An error has occured. Please contact your system administrator". Has anybody encounter this issue before? Previously it was working fine, after we import the customization. I have problem to create new email activity. Thanks. -- Regards, Venedict what does the Event Viewer say? "Venedict" wrote: > Hi All, > > After creating a new case, when i try to create a new email activity, > message "An error has occured. Please contact your system administrator". &g...

Exchange VSS Writer Error
Hi, Our Exchange Server ( running on Win2003, Exch2003-SP1 ) is having backup issues since the active backup job was interrupted by a network failure. Network switch's power was interrupted during an active backup job. After the incident, I am having error when I try to start the exchange backup. I am using Veritas Backup veritas 10 to do the backup job. I have tried to use the windows native backup but is facing the similar problem also. The following is the event details when i try to activate a backup job Event Type: Information Event Source: NTBackup Event Category: None ...

MSDE Installation Error
During the MSDE 2000 installation portion, afrer you input your password the app looks like it will install but I almost immediately get an error stating: Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine Setup failed to configure the server. Refer to the server error logs and setup error logs for more information. I looked for log files in the server Even Viewer and elsewhere and cannot find anything relevent. This same error happens if I try to download and install MSDE 2000 as a standalone but with the complex password setting in the Command Prompt. There are PC's on the domain that are alr...

Hide row code help
I am using the following script to hide or unhide rows. How do I code the offset to only work when a row is being unhid. If we cant do this only offset when it is being hidden or unhidden? Thank you Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) 'Application.EnableEvents = False' not necessary If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("B9")) Is Nothing Then Rows("10:11").Hidden = IIf(UCase(Range("B9")) = "", True, False) 'spelling ActiveCell.Offset(-6, 0).Select End If 'Application.EnableEvents = False ...

How analyze Error Report Contents information?
My MFC application crashed during testing, and the tester sent me a screenshot of the Error Report Contents dialog, which at least shows that it was our good friend the 0xc0000005 error, and gives the address at which the exception occurred. Is there any way to take that address, and look in the MAP file the linker generated, and figure out in which function the problem occurred? I've looked at some of the appcompat.txt files generated on my machine, and they don't seem to contain anything that would help me map address to function. Thanks! Chris There is a very good articl...

error no memory with one workbook
Hi I have a workbook 1 that i have been working on for many years adding new sheet macros etc But lately if i open workbook 1 on its own it is fine but if i try and open another workbook (with or without macros enabled) i get a message box say "Not enough memory" and will not let me open the second workbook, I have tried deleting all the modules and all forms thinking they might be the trouble, but still no joy If i close workbook 1 and open the other workbooks, they open fine and work fine macros etc so this leads me to think that it is workbook 1 that is creating the problem, h...

share workbook error
I am using excel 2007 and am trying to share a workbook. review/share workbook Then I get the message that the file is no longer shared. How can I share the workbook? ...

Unable to update
Outlook 2002 / XP I know this appears to be a sproadic problem for many but I can't find the solution. Error message - 'Unable to update public free/busy data.' Trying not to gum up this ng, I have searched MS KB, web sites, and this ng history but the solutions I have found do not help. These include using the clear(?) switch when opening Outlook Checking the Calendar Options|Free/Busy options (no check marks) I found one reference to registry changes but no guidance This problem did not occur until I switched the Default pst (I use 2) used when opening Outlook. Any ideas ...

GP ver 10 SP 2
Hi Folks I am testing in the Fabrikam company and I have been able to duplicate an error that is happening at my client in their live data. I capture a PO for stock code 100XLG for a qty of 2 at an extended cost of ..25c. The system displays the .25c as the extended cost but it displays ..26c as the 'Remaining PO Subtotal' value. The PO on 'blank' form also prints up a total of .26c. It's fine if I use an extended cost of .24c or .26c and I understand that as the maths division works out fine. Does anyone have a solution to this problem please? Thankx in advan...

Missing CRM Key error
I have installed Microsoft CRM 1.2 and it seems to be working fine. I tried to create an email within the browser version (not via outlook) and get an error message that says: Communications error: Missing Microsoft CRM key. Any idea what I may have done wrong on the install? Dean. You problably missed to fill in the text "CrmEmailEnable" in the active directory user spec's. See also the IG. Erik. >-----Original Message----- >I have installed Microsoft CRM 1.2 and it seems to be >working fine. I tried to create an email within the >browser version (not v...

Mount Store error
I just installed two new HD's and reinstalled Win2003 SBS (I just saved off the edb and stm files before before I blew away the old hard disk). I tried simply coping the the edb and stm files into the empty \Exchsrvr\MDBDATA folder and got the c1041724 error when I tried to mount the stores. I attempted to resolve this by following some of the solutions proposed to others in this news group, but no use. I have tried eseutil /d, then eseutil /r, then finally an eseutil /p. Nothing has worked. How can I get the data from these stores? After getting the c1041724 when attempting to mount...

Publisher 2003 file not updated on save
Hi, I have a client using Publisher 2003 under XP. The file she is working on, March.pub, is stored on a Windows 2003 server which she accesses via a mapped P: drive. Yesterday, she worked on a file most of the day and swears she did a Save very often. About 4pm, she saved, printed her work, exited from Publisher, logged off Windows, and went home. Today when she came in she opened the file, only to find that it was missing much of her work. I checked and in fact the latest version on the server is from about 1pm. I had no luck finding a temporary version on the XP machine's C: dr...

Outlook 2000 C++ Error
When I first open Outlook I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Program: c:\\progra~1\micros~2\office\outlook.exe This ap[plication has requested the Runtime to be terminated in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information. When I click OK I get about 12 more different errors, and then Outlook closes. I can then open it and it works. CAN ANYONE DECHIPER THIS? I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling Office, updating all patches and SPs, Erase2000 won't open with XP (Home)....I am at a lose. ...

Resource Error- CVT1100 duplicate resource
I just added a second resource file to my project. And Started getting this error LSEditor fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:BITMAP, name:441, language:0x0409 First I searched for 441 in my files, and no one else was assigned that number execpt for this bitamp. But I changed the ID to 541 anyway and now I am getting LSEditor fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:BITMAP, name:541, language:0x0409 what gives? MSDN, and Knowledge base were not much help on this either. Ali R. Hi Ali, See if the following archive from google is of any help. ...

Reply to message error
Using Outlook 2003 and having a problem replying to recieved messages. I get a 550 error and the message is returned undeliverable. The addresses are valid, and I can create a new message and send with no problem. Thanks... I'm not sure why replies would be a problem but new mail wouldn't, but look at http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011128331033 for information on the 550 error. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Gary" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

Money report error
I am getting this error message: 'Due to changes in your Money file, the saved version of the " Money Auto-saved Report" is no longer valid. Money has attempted to reset this report, but you should delete it from your list of favorites and recreate it to avoid unreliable information' The problem is, I never created this report and when I go to saved reports it is not there anyway. Please help ...