error code 800706ba

please help me error code 800706ba, can't sign in on my computer.

"siripuk" wrote:

> please help me error code 800706ba, can't sign in on my computer.

Since you didn't mention any detail, I'm assuming you're on Windows 7. If
true, see
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Windows-Update-error-800706BA

Bye,
Freudi
That means that messenger cannot connect to the Windows messenger
service. It may go away tomorrow, or it may be some setting in the
computer.

Try this first:
Go to start- run and type

Services.msc

Then find:

"Dcom Server Process Launcher"

Right mouse click, goto Properties.

Set to "Automatic", apply, and then click "Start".

Click ok.

--
Pataz

Pataz

Error After Creating Automatic Return
Hi, I have a strange error happening with version 8 only which is if i created a return using Extras-->Additional-->Create Return, this return can not be edited and the system gives me message "This document has been posted" although it is not posted and i can see the status from Smart List is Unposted. Note: Service Pack 2 installed and this is hapening with all the returns created this way. Any help will be appreciated. Mohammad Bakr Applications Consultant UMG ...

Subform..Deleting a Record by code
I have a Before Update event to Trap an Entry of "SN" (which is not acceptable) and results in a Msgbox and "Cancel = True". If the User backspaces the "SN" leaving a Null, and leaves the Record, how can I delete that record by code? TIA - Bob "Bob Barnes" <BobBarnes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46A5C7AA-F19F-477E-938A-D99EE9CBF4DC@microsoft.com... > I have a Before Update event to Trap an Entry of "SN" (which is not > acceptable) and results in a Msgbox and "Cancel = True". > > If the U...

Error 0x800ccc13 Send&Receive
I use outlook to check the e-mail on the domain that I have purchased and have had for 3 or 4 years now. When I check my e-mail in Outlook there are 3 address that I check; two of them pick-up fine, however they aren't my main e-mail address. I've had this problem for the last couple weeks, but I've been busy and haven't had time to look into it. I have completely removed the problem e-mail and put it back in but with no luck. The only thing different with this e- mail is that it is also the administration account for my FTP setup and to check e-mail instead of ent...

Custom error code when XSD validation fails?
Hi, Is there any way to tell an XSD Schema that you want custom error codes for particular validation failures in an XML document? To show what I mean, here's an example: XSD excerpt: <xs:element name = "EmployeeID"> <xs:simpleType> <xs:restriction base = "xs:string" > <xs:length value = "3"/> <xs:pattern value = "[0-9]{3}"/> </xs:restriction> </xs:simpleType> </xs:element> XML excerpt: <EmployeeID>1234</EmployeeID> When the XML fails to validate aga...

'07 Large Operation Error (Delete / Insert Rows and/or Columns)
Help! I was so excited to have '07 until... I have a very simple worksheet in a work book - This very simple worksheet takes up 78 rows and 16 columns. Minimals formats / formulas etc. I would like to insert additional rows but I get the error message which says "Large Operation. The operation you are about to perform affects a large # of cells and may take a significant amount of time to complete. Are you sure you want to continue? Note: This operation will be performed in 60 seconds if no response is received". I have tried to select "OK" as well a...

Excel Formula Error for No Good Reason
I don't know why, but this formula will not stop giving me an error in Excel 2003. =IF( $A8 <> "", B8 * E8, IF( ROW(H7) <> 1, IF( G8 = "Subtotal", SUM( H$2:H7 ), IF( LEFT(G8, 3) = "Tax", ROUND( $J$1 * H7, 2), IF( G8 = "Total", INDIRECT( ADDRESS( ROW(H8)-2, COLUMN(H8) ) ) + H7, IF( G8 = "Depr", SUM( INDIRECT( "G2:"&ADDRESS( ROW(H8) - 4, COLUMN(G7),4) ,TRUE) ), "" ) ...

Insert Zip codes into weather code
Helo Excel users and experts, Excel 2002 SP3 The code below is supposed to return a short weather update from the area of the zip code. It does not work, and no error prompt is given. If I remove the two words "Zip" and type in 97401 in their place I will get the weather update just fine.. I have a list of zip codes in a drop down in D1 of the worksheet. As you can see I'm trying to Dim that D1 value as Zip to insert a new selected zip code for different regional updates. I've tried dimming as Long, and as String and used "Zip", Zip, &Zi...

Calling unmanaged C dll from managed code
Can someone point me to a good tutorial on how to call an unmanaged C dll from managed code? I am experimenting with using libiptcdata from a VB.Net project. libiptcdata comes with the source code if that makes any difference. -- Dennis Am 01.06.2010 23:10, schrieb Dennis: > Can someone point me to a good tutorial on how to call an unmanaged C > dll from managed code? I am experimenting with using libiptcdata from a > VB.Net project. libiptcdata comes with the source code if that makes any > difference. Any special questions? Otherwise: "Interoperating wi...

error bars when breaking the y-axis
Jon - I think this question is directed towards you. I have implemented a version of your broken y-axis scheme. My data looks like the following: sample average avedev negative control 0.36252361 0.029793573 sample 1 3.265795907 2.878954305 sample 2 0.149275395 0.035304333 sample 3 73.57998574 2.237144009 sample 4 0.346937718 0.02837823 sample 5 4.636386221 0.089703534 sample 6 709.7039626 16.33742397 sample 7 1.157628293 0.667009325 negative control ...

Can you compile Excell vba to keep code Non-Viewable ?
Is there a way to protect your vba code in an excel app? thanks - tmb Hi, In the Visual Basic Editor, Right click on the module Node that you want to protect, select the protection tab, and enter a password. this will protect your VBA code. Hope this helps Sunil Jayakumar "tmb" <topmailbox@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bwe3e.12668$vd.7397@tornado.tampabay.rr.com... > Is there a way to protect your vba code in an excel app? > > thanks - tmb > > > www.ayyoo.com/credit-cards.html Just to add to Sunil's post. This will keep most people fro...

Error when add new user #4
Hi, dont know when it happened. When I add new user to production MSCRM 4, there is an error message (An error Has occurred.....). However, when I try to add this user to my test CRM, it can successfully add without any problem. Both servers are running the same spec and version. I tried to add different users to production but all failed. I have set the deverror to ON but the error message still appear as An error has occurs. Apart from that, I have used CRM diagostic Tool but cannot see anything unusual from the log. I have even run the repair but effort is all wasted. Please He...

Printout Problem error 2501
Hello - I've created an application in access 2003, installed it on another computer that has the following configuration: Windows XP, Office 2007, Access runtime 2003, and I've removed the access 2007 from the office package. The following error happens when the user is trying to print a report. "The action Printout was canceled, Error 2501" A message of the error handling that I've created focuses the problem on the Function "PrintNormalTas" which has the following code lines: DoCmd.OpenReport sReportName, acViewPreview, , sFilterCriter ...

Can't enter Item Lookup Code
This is a strange one. We've set up a POS, and every now and then it is suddenly impossible to enter anything in the item lookup code field of the pos, or scan an item. You can type anything you want, nothing will appear. I can solve this by logging in as administrator, go into security mode, press Ctrl+S, select the item lookup code column, close the "Security" window (nothing checked there, btw), Ctrl+S again, leave security mode. After that all is normal, for a while. Has anyone seen this before? What is your current version of RMS? Have you tried running a repair on it?...

E-mail error 0x800ccc79
Hello... The other day I tried sending an e-mail message with Outlook 2000 to TVO Ontario (a public TV station in Canada) but it wouldn't go, saying that the recipient was rejected by the server and the error given was 0x800ccc79. I could send this e-mail to that address using either Outlook Express 6.0 or Netscape 7.1. I could send other e-mails with Outlook 2000 to myself or other addresses. Today, I received that same error message when I tried to send a message to someone in a federal government office here in Ottawa. I did a Detect and Repair on Outlook 2000 and it seems to hav...

Heap corruption error.
Hi all, I'm battling a heap corruption error. I know you're probably thinking it's either a buffer overrun or writing to a freed block. I've gone after enough of these to know that's what it usually is, and I know how to find and fix such errors. However this one appears to be different, and I'll explain why. First of all, I'm using MS Visual Studio 6.0. When the error manifests, the debug heap's linked list of allocated objects is corrupted. More specifically, following the block's pBlockHeaderNext pointers quickly takes me to heap memory that is not...

Firewall Engine is not running error
Hi sbs 2003 premium with isa 200 sp2. I ran ISA best practices analyser and I get the below error; The Firewall Engine (fweng) is not running. None of the ISA Server services is running. When I run sc query fweng on command line I get; [SC] EnumQueryServicesStatus:OpenService FAILED 1060: When I run net start fweng I get; The service name is invalid. What is the problem and how can I resolve it? Thanks Regards Hi John: I gave one response in your next post. Adding to that, I wonder if this SBS is RTM, and if the SBS SP1, and subsequent patches and up...

Custom Web Service: Soap error in WhoAmI() Method
Hello, Here is the issue: CRM 1.2 installed on Windows 2003 SP1 on the "CRM" domain. I have created a web service that automatically share a case within a team. The web service is called from a Post URL in a workflow rule at the creation of the case. The paramater passed to the Web Service is "incidentid" I have tested the web service locally, by calling the URL in Internet Explorer (logged with my CRMAdmin) and it works perfectly. Now if I try to test from the CRM app locally or remotely (still using my CRMAdmin) it does not work. From the Web service trace I can ...

Tender validation error.
When client enters any type of credit in store operations, they get the following error: Tender validation. Cannot perform printer validation. No slip printer is available. There is a receipt printer and it is working, any idea on how we fix this. I have found nothing in the RMS kb. Thanks ...

Receiving the following error when trying to send or reply to an email
OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> at 0000:74680000. Registers: EAX=00ff3c28 CS=017f EIP=74680000 EFLGS=00010206 EBX=00ff34d4 SS=0187 ESP=0056e988 EBP=0056ebb4 ECX=00690056 DS=0187 ESI=00000000 FS=326f EDX=000124b7 ES=0187 EDI=00000000 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: Tried everything I can think of including removing office 2000-sr1 completely and reinstalling. Nothing seems to make a difference. OS is Win98 2nd Edition patched to current. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Rick Anyone? ...

Spelling/grammar error notification in Word for Mac 2004
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there a way to set up Word so that a sound will indicate an error as you are typing? Word is already set up that way, it will already alert you with a "bong!" if you hit an illegal keystroke. But it cannot alert you if what you type is not true, or not what you wanted, because it cannot know what you wanted to say :-) And if it were to alert me for every spelling and grammar mistayke I made, it would never shut up! So it won't do that either :-) Cheers On 1/12/09 4:50 PM, in artic...

forward mail using code
Hi Can someone please help me out? I need the code to go to the drafts folder and forward the only item in the folder by code. Can anyone point out if there's any existing code so I can modify from? Thanks in advance. Richard ...

technical error on settled edc
I setteled a batch of credit card transactions and it came bach with 1 technical error. I have been using RMS for about 2 months now and never have seen this problem. I have accepted and settled all types of transactions in the past with success, but yesterday i settled again and have a another technical error. Am I going to get funded from the transaction? How do I solve this problem? someone please help Victor you need to void the transaction with the technical error. Then re-sell it as a force (use the same approval code) provided you are forcing it within the same busin...

add vb code to the event
Set cn = UserInfoGet.CreateADOConnection cn.CursorLocation = 3 cn.DefaultDatabase = UserInfoGet.IntercompanyID Dim cmd As New ADODB.Command Dim sqlstring As String sqlstring = "update PM00200 set txrgnnum ='" & RTrim(Left(ruc1, 25)) & "', txidnmbr='" & RTrim(Left(dive, 11)) & "' where vendorid ='" & RTrim(Left(VendorID, 15)) & "'" cmd.ActiveConnection = cn cmd.CommandType = 1 cmd.CommandText = sqlstring cmd.Execute Set cmd = Nothing cn.Close Set cn = Nothing I use that code...

Outlook 2003 send/receive error (0x80040900)
Hi, I have a laptop running XP-Pro SP-2, Office 2003 SP-2, BCM SP-2, all updated. When I launch Outlook, it synchronizes the folder lists and the modem lights indicate traffic. When I press the send/receive button, I immediately receive this error message: "Task "Pipe and Tanks-Receiving' reported error (0x80040900).'The server name you entered cannot be found on the network (it might be down temporarily). Please verify that you are online and that the server name is correct.' " I have the Outlook Send/Receive Progress pinned. When I click on the "Cancel All&q...

addition error-excel bug???
In Excel2000, I ahve the follwing numbers I am trying to add: -30584.010000000000000 30585.600000000000000 1.590000000000150 why does adding these two amounts add a 150 on the right end. I am inputting to 2 decimals then formatting to add the zeros. My answer should be 1.590000000000000. Any ideas??? All floating point, base-10 numbers cannot be represented exactly when converting to base-2 binary format. You realize you can't represent the fraction 1/3 exactly in base-10. 1.59 must fall into this category -- can't be represented exactly in base-2. On Tue, ...