error code 646 11-27-09

I have been trying to install updates for the following:

Security update for MS Excell KB973593
Security update for 2007 MS Office KB973704
Update for MS Word 2007 KB974561

for at least two weeks now and they will not install.  I keep getting error
code 0000646.  I had the same issue a few weeks back with other security
updates for office products and after about a month it finally updated.  Now
I'm back having the same issues with these new updates.  But yet other
updates have installed just fine while these continue to hang out there.  I
don't have them already installed either so I don't know what is going on.
If anyone can offer help I would appreciate it.

See
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/thread/6e716883-7af4-4a9f-8665-2f4dd57eee8d

narii10 wrote:
> I have been trying to install updates for the following:
>
> Security update for MS Excell KB973593
> Security update for 2007 MS Office KB973704
> Update for MS Word 2007 KB974561
>
> for at least two weeks now and they will not install.  I keep getting
> error
> code 0000646.  I had the same issue a few weeks back with other security
> updates for office products and after about a month it finally updated.
> Now
> I'm back having the same issues with these new updates.  But yet other
> updates have installed just fine while these continue to hang out there.
> don't have them already installed either so I don't know what is going on.
> If anyone can offer help I would appreciate it.

0
PA