Error Code 0x7A

I continue to get a installation failure when trying to install "Windows
Genuine Advantage Notification (KB905474)".

Can anyone help?

Sheltie wrote:
> I continue to get a installation failure when trying to install "Windows
> Genuine Advantage Notification (KB905474)".
>
> Can anyone help?

Sheltie,

Stop horsing around with KB905474 as it's an *optional* update.
IOW, you do *not* need to install it.
If you want to pursue this for some reason known only to yourself:

Microsoft Genuine Advantage Forums
http://social.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/category/genuine/

Choose the edition of Windows that your system is running and post there.

MowGreen
================
  * -343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com
MowGreen

Tax Codes?
Does anyone know the tax codes Microsoft Money uses for transactions? Thanks, Brook In microsoft.public.money, Brook wrote: >Does anyone know the tax codes Microsoft Money uses for >transactions? Explain what you mean. What I am looking for are the Tax Codes for Different Transactions: I.E. If I wanted to create a 401k tracking within my Microsoft Money, I was trying to figure out how I need to tax code my transaction so everything appears properly. Hope this is clear. Brook >-----Original Message----- >In microsoft.public.money, Brook wrote: > >>Does anyone...

Add a new code macro
I have workbook that I am trying to use with a macro form another post on this form. It inserts a new row with the formulas and contents of the selected row. The problem is that it copies the row below the one selected, and because of this, I can not make a copy of row 2 below the column headers. Any ideas? Thanks. Here is the code: '/=======Start of Code==========================/ Sub InsertRowsAndFillFormulas() 'adds desired # of lines below the current line and ' copies the formulas to that/those lines 'added selection of more than one worksheet ' - Gary L. Brown &#...

OWADMIN Error
hi to all, I try toconnect the OWAADMIN and get this error: Server Error in '/OWAAdmin' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, ple...

Error message in event log
Server running Exchange 5.5 SP4 and W2K. I get the following error meesage in the event log. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Private Event Category: Rules Event ID: 1147 Date: 3/12/2005 Time: 2:07:19 PM User: N/A Computer: RIEXCH06 Description: Error --- while disabling rule on public folder with rule ID 21. The folder ID of the public folder is in the data section of this event. How can I see which public folder is using rule id 21 ? Or does anyone have seen this error before ? -- JDA ...

Unable to bind over RPC errors
Hi, I have been upgrading our Exchange servers from 5.5. to Exchange 2003, and have recently removed an old 5.5 server (uninstalled and removed references from Events Roots public folders), but since then I am receiving warning messages all through out the day/night saying that the RPC communications failed with that server I removed. Event ID: 9318 Source: MSExchangeMTA Does anyone know where else I should look for this reference? as I've hunted all through the public folders and configs and cant see the name mentioned anywhere. The server is also no longer listed in the DNS or...

Delete a custom attribute causes "Query Builder Error
Deletion of a custom attribute used in relationship mapping or view causes "Query Builder Error - No Attribute" error when attempting to view/edit mappings or do a quick find. CRM should be updated to test for mappings to an attribute and usage and find columns in views before letting you delete an attribute. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the sugg...

Looping error 5.3.5 we trying to send to domains we host.
I work for a IT consulting company. We also host domains. We are running Exchange 2003 on the same server that we host the domains. We are using SmarterMail for out domain/web hosting. We we attempt to send emails to any of the domains that we host we receive the error message below. We ARE able to send to all other domains except for these (ie yahoo, msn, etc). We do not have multiple virtual servers nor do we have any smtp connectors. IP address for the one virtual server is set to all unassigned. blank@adomain.com on 3/14/2005 4:00 PM A configuration error in the e...

Script Error When Printing.. Error: Object Expected
Hello All, Our CRM application uses the isv.config to create a navbar item which redirects the user to a custom developed .aspx page within CRM. Since this is our purchase page we wish to allow the user's to right click on this page and select print ( allowing them to hardcopy track purchases) Whenever this is attempted, regardless of page, a series of script errors occur in internet explorer. Line:40 / 161 / 38 / 24 .. Error Object Expected. Error RemoteCommand is undefined.. I have tried debuggin this using vs.net, but have been unable to get anywhere. Does anyone know of a ...

SMTP error codes
Our firm has recently installed an exchange server and we are contiually getting the following NDR' There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's mail server. Please contact your system administrator <EXCHANGE.xxxx.com #5.5.0 smtp;553-you are trying to use me Does any one have any ideas to what this error message means? Dominic It probably means that some other server is rejecting your relay attempts. What version of Exchange? Dominic Applegate wrote: > Our firm has recently installed an exchange server and we are contiually getting the following NDR's >...

Error in filed on subform
I designed a form with record source a table containing among them the numeric (long integer) field ContactID. I added the field to the form using the field List (drag and drop). The field gives me the value #Name? when shown in the form. All other fields in the form are displayed correct. I checked and double checked if the name of the field is not misspelled but as I used drag and drop from the field list, what can go wrong here? When I invoke the Query Builder and look at ContactID, it is shown normally and has normal values. The form is used as a sub form but does not have Linked Chi...

An Error has Occured 02-27-07
We were recently contacted by another group within our company that want to start using the services portion of CRM. This is currently an unused portion of CRM in our office. When we were showing them the web client both myself and another user receives the following generic error "An error has occured, for more information contact your System Administrator." when we select "Cases" under the services section. Any clue what this could be? This error is giving me zero clues as where to start from. Thank you! Have you checked the IIS logs and application logs. If ...

Command Button code
Good evening all I am after some simple code to apply to a CommandButton1_Click(), where when the button is clicked, today's date is inserted into the active cell. (Though I do require this date to then be fixed, and not change the following day) Any help most appreciated. Thank you Mathew --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.551 / Virus Database: 343 - Release Date: 11/12/2003 Mathew here is one way Selection = Date -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to...

Report showing #Error on a valid SQL View
I have an Access app with an SQL Server backend. One report is based on a VIEW. When I run the view alone all the data is visible. But when I run the report, I get #Error on one field. The field is numeric. However, the RecordSource property of the textbox is: [MyNumericFieldFromSQLView]/32 What's strange is that when I remove the division by 32, the #Error disappears. What I need to do in the report is divide the value from the view by 32. I cannot modify the view because it is not an option. Any help? Thanks ! It is possible that the field is a text field that is...

Run Time Error 3711
I get this run error occsionally on a machine with Store Operations Manager running XP Pro. Run Time Error 3711 I would appreciate any help. Tony ...

Error when Running Sales Reconcile
I am trying to run the Sales Reconcile, and am getting a Unhandled script exception: Value of range. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_OUT_OF_RANGE SCRIPT_CMD_SELECTED error, and I do not know why. Could it be a security issue? I am logged in as sa, but still receive the error.. Do you have access to partnersource or customer source the error is coming due to some value / percision in your database have you ever done any backend level modification in your database. Try to run Check Link for ItemMaster and Sales WOrk Transaction "steve" wrote: > I am trying to run the Sales Reconci...

Error faced while accessing HR sub modules.
I am facing a message while accessing Orientation, Reiews, or Termination sub-modules from Setup --> Human Resources menu. It says "The HR Default Data tables were not found. Check the pathnames for the HR prouct". Hetal Your message did not indicate which version of Human Resources you are using. The problem your are experiencing is that some system tables do not contain required information for Human Resources. 1. For version 7.5, a batch file needs to be executed to load the data. Information can be found in the HR Setup and Installation Manual. 2. For version 8.0, t...

550 Errors HELP!!!!
With one particular client that we send email to, thier end keeps bouncing ALL emails from us. The NDR comes back as- MTP 550 error <EXCHANGESERVER.domain #5.5.0 smtp; 550 Hacked HELO: you are not EXCHANGESERVER.domain>. Sounds like most likely they are doing reverse lookups, and the fqdn presented in the HELO command does not match the PTR record, or you have a missing PTR record. Run a report of your domain at dnsreport.com and it should highlight any problems you have. Post back with what those problems are and we can help identify how to fix them. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange...

XmlSerialzer error when multiple nillable elements of userdefined
Hi i am getting the following error while using XMLSerializer XmlSerializer ser = new XmlSerializer(typeof(Person)); ERROR: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1). error CS0266: Cannot implicitly convert type 'XSD.BiodataGender?' to 'XSD.BiodataRace?'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?) I am getting the above error when my xsd has multiple nillable elements of userdefined type. If I change the type of either race or gender to String i am getting any error. temporary class is generated easily MY XSD : <?xml version="1.0" encodi...

Error 8231
When attempting to create a new mailbox, the box was not stamped with any addresses. It appears that RUS is not working properly. We recently have been experiencing error messages in the logs that state the following: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Service Controller Event ID: 8231 Description: Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient Policies,CN=Name,CN=MicrosoftExchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Name,DC=com':'MAD.EXE', error=8000ffff. Taking provider offline. We are running a single domain, native mode Exchang...

TransferSpreadsheet Error
I am using the DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet method in an Access Form to export Data to an Excel workbook. Sometimes the method works, sometimes I get the following error: Error Number: 3310 Error Description: This property is not supported for external data sources or for databases created with a previous version of Microsoft Jet. The table being exported is actually a query, and the database has been created with the current version of Jet (4.0). Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks, DJ ...

trigger odbc error
All, We have been experiencing issues where users are deleting records from inventory tables and making administration a real task. I have created a trigger to run and email me what has been deleted from one of the tables. However when I test the trigger it gives me an error stating that the DELETED table is not a valid object. Below is the trigger I created and following that is the error I get. CREATE TRIGGER dbo.IV00104_delete ON dbo.IV00104 FOR DELETE AS exec master..xp_sendmail 'neil.vidt@dynavoxtech.com', @query = 'SELECT ITEMNMBR, CMPTITNM FROM DELETED', ...

PlaySound Link error
This program is suppose to play a sound when a button is pressesd: The following error has accured during my build: ------ Build started: Project: PlaySoundWave, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------ Linking... PlaySoundWave.obj : error LNK2028: unresolved token (0A00000E) "extern "C" int __stdcall sndPlaySoundW(wchar_t const *,unsigned int)" (?sndPlaySoundW@@$$J18YGHPB_WI@Z) referenced in function "private: void __clrcall PlaySoundWave::Form1::button1_Click(class System::Object ^,class System::EventArgs ^)" (?button1_Click@Form1@PlaySoundWave@@$$FA$AAMXP$AAVObject...

area code changed
All around us the area codes are changing. How can I universally find and replace the area codes in my contacts? thanx ...

Error After Multiple Runs
This is a follow-up: My dialog-based app seems to crash after it is used some 50 times in a row. The error message is something like: A required resource was unavailable. Could it be a memory problem? The program is a dialog screen with loaded icons and images. The user picks cards and computations are made. A graphical display is then drawn. After a round is done, there is a reset button that restores the original icons (it reloads them). I do not have any delete functions. There are pens and rectangles and device contexts made (using CPen Pen1, CDC *pDC = this->GetDC() ). I think I n...

Logic Erroe in VBA Code Attached
The following code works except for the IF clause. The idea is to select a range of cells on the active worksheet. Those selected cells contain formulas that are to be encapsulated by another formula. Using the VBA Debugger in Excel 2003, I noted that "Range" in the Dim statement is not in Blue print as are the others like "String." The point of my concern is that the value for myCellRange is "Nothing" according to the debugger. Therefore, the MsgBox and Exit occur. If I comment out the If clause, the Macro works unless I do not select cells with formulas i...