error code 01-22-10

I can not install an update the code is WindowsUpdate_80070005

<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375>
-=-

"shamika1976" wrote:

> I can not install an update the code is WindowsUpdate_80070005

code examples for BITS
Hi, I am looking for sample codes for programming background intelligent transfer service..I was able to see sample code in .NET, but I'm specifically looking for VC++ 6.0 (command-line application).Please help me.. Thanks, NKH ...

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Error in Outlook Today

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

Error in database....

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

error 553

80070005 error #2

MS Access 2007 code not running

Copy and close code
Hi, I have a worksheet which uses an indirect formula to search through a series of files/sheets based on an address to return a value from cell AE20. Once the data has been copied for all the previous days I would like a copy/paste values to occur to replace any of the values returned by the formula. In AU10:AU381 there is a 1 or 0 for each row. 1 meaning that a copy/pastevalues can be performed (decided by if the date is < today), and zero if i need to keep the formulas. Is it possible to have a copy/paste values code for only sheets 2-4 which works when the file is...

amend a VB code please
hi, is there any chance of someone amending this code to have cell X25 form a list down column K on the 'graphs' sheet, i basically want to duplicate what this code does but add in one more cell, thank you Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate() Dim Dest As Range With Sheets("graphs") Set Dest = .Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp) If Range("V17") <> Dest Then _ Dest.Offset(1) = Range("V17") End With End Sub -- thanks ...

CRM Error

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Error when changing average perpetual
I Have the following error in Microsoft Dynamics GP on the screen of average perpetual "Message #10577 Missing" somebody knows about this??? Thankļæ½s. Gabriela Martinez. ...

IE8 Favorites 04-25-10
XPSP3 - just upgraded from ie6 to ie8 to support youtube access. I used to get a short list of often-used favorites. I believe it was "personal favorites" in ie6 - can't remember for sure. Is it possible to get this short list in ie8? Will it just "happen" after I use ie8 for a while? I am new to this group, so please don't stomp all over me for not knowing that this question has been answered a million times before, as I'm sure it has been asked. Happy Trails wrote: > XPSP3 - just upgraded from ie6 to ie8 to support youtube access. >...

Outlook MAPI (WMS idle error message while shutting down)
I am loading the mapi32/mapisp32 dll in my program. When I shut down while my program is still running, I am getting "WMS Idle" message. 1. While shutting down, why i am not getting 'fnevCriticalError' notification in my IMAPIAdviseSink class?? and 2. What exactly is causing the WMS Idle message ? Any help will be appreciated... ...