error 80070103 after trying to install my saitek cyborg x joystick

i have tried installing my saitek cyborg x joystick several different ways -
install cd, "plug and play" while getting the drivers from microsoft and the
saitek websites and have had no luck. still getting the "error 80070103"
message. help?

Tip: Do not install any driver updates offered by Windows Update.  Get them
from the manufacturer's website instead.
http://www.saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php
"gabriel_blues" wrote:

> i have tried installing my saitek cyborg x joystick several different ways -
> install cd, "plug and play" while getting the drivers from microsoft and the
> saitek websites and have had no luck. still getting the "error 80070103"
> message. help?

Change the space used for my x-axis labels
Can anybody help me? I have an column chart with words as labels. My problem is that I can't change the space used for the labels, that is some labels is in two or three lines and I would like to use more room for the labels and less room for the chart itself. But when I make the chart smaller then the labels just are dragged upwards - how do I prevent that?? ...

What does this error message mean?
Hello, I gave my old computer to some novice friends, with Outlook Express on it. When trying to send/receive from Outlook Express I get the following dialog: WNetGetUser Returned and Outlook Express can't connect to the ISP. However, by using the Internet icon first and being already connected, Outlook Express sends and receives messages OK. I have checked the account settings I entered but I'm stuck as to why Outlook Express can't actually connect to the ISP itself. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Ex...

Can't install sp2 :(
Hi i have already deployed exch 2003, it is working as it should be. Now i want to install sp2 on my fron-end and then back-end servers. But when i star the update programm it tell me: The component "Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Collaboration Services" could not be assigned the action "Update" because: - The NNTP component of IIS is either not installed or disabled Before i installed Exchange i installed NNTP via Add/Remove Windows Components. Server 2003 R2 32bit, latest updates, Microsoft Windows Server Update Services v3.0 beta, DNS server.. What should i ...

No Disk in Drive Error
I am using Money 2000, v.8, with Windows XP. For no reason when I try to access the program there is an MSMONEY.EXE message asking to insert a disk in drive D. By clicking the retry or continue button you can get into the program, but keep getting the message when switching from one function to another. I tried to reinstall, but when I insert the disk it just carries me into the program. Any help would be appreciated. Dick Bell You could try copying the CD to your Hard Disk. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh...

error msg to run inbox repair tool
Pointing to ext of .pst file and there are no .pst files in the system. Pointers seem to be off, error is giving me the path is not correct, do I reload Outlook? I cannot determine where the system is looking for the files, nor can I find where I modify the search path. I am currently running Outlook Express w/no problem. Problem seemed to have come up when downloading upgrades. My current ISP says it is Microsoft problem, any suggestions? ...

Error Message #21
Moneyplus 2007 Windows XP IE 7 This is the error message I get when I open money. "Money has detected that you did not close the file 'MSMONEY' before exiting." "Money now needs to verify the information in the file." It then asks me if I want to do this now, I click yes. The next message shows "The email address or password is incorrect please try again." This is a windows live ID that works on MSN. It seems my file is locked. I tried opening on a different computer, the same messages. I tried my back-up files, the same messages. I used the file Dec...

CRM Outlook Client Installation
I try to Install the CRM Outlook Client. After the installation, the CD Installation show next message: Action Error Microsoft.CRm.Setup.Client.InstallAbpAction. Exception the Result: 0xFFFFFFFF I have the same problem. Can anyone help please. "Daniel" wrote: > I try to Install the CRM Outlook Client. After the installation, the CD > Installation show next message: > > Action Error Microsoft.CRm.Setup.Client.InstallAbpAction. > Exception the Result: 0xFFFFFFFF ...

why is outlook closing when I try to maximise window?
Just started using Microsoft outlook 2000 for emails. Was using web based programmes before. Outlook express wouldn't recognise internet connection, so went to MS Outlook. After a lot of adjustments, finally got it to send and recieve however when it opens, it is in a minimized window. Every time I click the maximize button or try to expand the borders by clicking and dragging, it closes and gives me a message that outlook needs to close. Why is it doing that and how can I get it to open in a maximized window. ...

How to Microsoft Publisher 2000 install with XP
How do I install Microsoft Publisher from the total Office 2000 CD on my new laptop running XP Professional? I need full instructions. From what has been stated here in the past, put CD #2 in the CD drive and follow the instructions. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Bev" <Bev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3E6D722-A5B2-49E7-9BC6-1DC958BB5A15@microsoft.com... > How do I install Microsoft Publisher from the total Office 2000 CD on my > new > laptop running XP Professional? I need full instructions. ...

mfc error
Microsoft is reporting an mfc error and I want to know how to delete the problem ...

Error message #54
I cannot delete anything from Outlook at all. When I try to delete I get "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." Try this link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272227 Your pst may be damaged or too large. Mor Microsoft Messaging support 3+ years, frontline TSA1 "JGH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11a5601c3f575$4bc75800$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot delete anything from Outlook at all. When I try > to delete I get "The messaging interfac...

error #16
Everytime I click on outlook 2003 to start the program I get this message and when I click yes, then it works fine. "Some Functionalbility of outlook connector has been disabled choosing yes will automaticly enable this functionalbility. It is just annoying. thanks gino which connector are you using? -- <stingraymmcm7@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1135709208.782972.146940@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Everytime I click on outlook 2003 to start the program I get this > message and when I click yes, then it works fine. > > "Some Functionalbility of out...

Service Scheduling
We have recently installed CRM in our organisation and I am slowly going through customising each each section to suit our business. I have an issue with Service Activity, whereby when you go in and click schedule it goes through and allows you to select your resource/site details, and then when you click find resource it cannot run scheduling engine. Same issue occurs if you go in and try and create a task/appointment. It appears to be something with Exchange and CRM. However email tracking works and the exchange email router works fine. Just wondering if any body else has experieced this i...

Word X templates
I need to create a bunch of Word and Excel templates for Office X users on Mac OS X 10.2.6 with the following characteristics: 1. When a user opens one it needs to "open a copy" transparently I.E. without any "read only" or whatever interrogative. The original must remain "locked" so as not to get AFU by users. 2. Need to assign "spaces" where user input goes so that for example they can't go past carriage return causing everything below to get pushed down a line and causing page break etc. I hope to use Remote Desktop to push them out over networ...

I Keep getting error message
Hello, When using Outlook 2002 I get a box popping up on my screen every few minutes saying: "Unable to update public free/busy data. Operation failed" I recently set up a second data file and successfully created a rule to divert emails from a domain name I have to that data file and loaded a bunch of appointments into the calendar of that data file. Is this popup to do with that? Also, I think this may only happen when my Dialup internet connection is connected Thanks See my reply to your earlier post. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address...

Cell/X Axis Issue
My chart pulls data from another spreadsheet and populates the chart. The X axis pulls 2 cells and one has each word in it, i.e. one cell has 'Facility' and the other has 'Complaint'. On the other spreadsheet, the cells are one above the other like: Facility Complaint The issue is that the word 'Facility' ends up being perpendictular to 'Complaint' in the axis and I would like to have them both horizontal. This is a screenshot so you have an idea what I'm talking about: http://i41.tinypic.com/fc8x6x.jpg Hi, If you use Excel's default axis for bot...

aiuto x principiante
windows vista ultimate da update error (dt000) 80070103 grazie Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice US Postal Service Address Validation with ASP.NET / XMLHTTP http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/e19b3d1b-098c-4a19-9ea8-2e10692aec5f/us-postal-service-address.aspx grazia razumovic wrote: > windows vista ultimate da update error (dt000) 80070103 > grazie > > > Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice > US Postal Service Address Validation with ASP.NET / XMLHTTP > http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...

Using Access 2007 runtime along with full install of Access 2K
Is it possible to successfully run Access 2007 runtime on a machine that has a full install of Access 2K? We seem to be having issues with the following registry key not updating when switching back to the older version of Access. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{4AFFC9A0-5F99-101B- AF4E-00AA003F0F07}\9.0\0\win32] @="C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office\\msacc9.olb" Following running Access 2007 runtime the key changes to: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{4AFFC9A0-5F99-101B- AF4E-00AA003F0F07}\9.0\0\win32] @="C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Of...

CRM 4.0 Pre-Install ?'s
Hello, We are considering going up to CRM 4 from 3. I have a couple questions. 1. Can CRM 4 be run on SBS2003 (the system requirements Microsoft posted only list standard, enterprise, and web). 2. Does CRM 4 still require MS Exchange to utilize any email functionality? Thanks, James 1. Yes, CRM4 can be installed on SBS2003 (would need to be R2 Premium as it requires SQL server 2005) but there is no SBS version of CRM anymore. Just install the normal version. 2. Exchange server is not required anymore. The email router can access POP3 mailboxes, and just requires an SMTP server f...

Store Procedure Error
I changed a table relationship for a customized Report and after exiting the sytem and reentering Great plains, I got the error below: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'zDP_SY01401F_1'. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'SY01401'. Any ideas? Thanks! Matt ...

Office v.X and new G5
I just moved Office v.X from my G4 to a new G5. When I try to open an Office document (Word or Excel) I always get the message, "This action will open Microsoft Word (Excel) for the first time. Do you want to do that?" This message ALWAYS appears even if I have opened that document several times before. Any ideas? This is a security message from Panther (just later versions, I think), telling you a new program is getting launched on your computer (in case it's a virus triggering something completely new). But you should get it only *once* for each program. You might see if ag...

CRM Customisation
Hi, I have created a customisation for CRM which I would like to package up and give to customers in order to deploy themselves via an MSI rather than have them perform manual steps. Does anyone have any examples of an installer project which does this, specifically I am looking to import my customisations to the Account entity and copy web pages to the Dynamics CR\CRMWeb folder as the Account customisation will contains an IFRAME which points to a custom html page. Thanks in advance. Jim ...

Error 2237
Hi! I have a form that is having some coding issues. When I use the copy record command I get run time error 2237. I deleted the lookup box on my form and tried the copy record button and had no problems. When I reinserted the lookup box, the error resumed. Here is all of the code on the form: Option Compare Database Private Sub Form_Current() If Me.NewRecord Or IsNull(Me.prjParentProjectID) Then Me.prjParentProjectID.Visible = False Else Me.prjParentProjectID.Visible = True End If End Sub Private Sub cmdClose_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdClose_Click DoCmd.Close...

Error closing Outlook
I am running Office XP on a system running Win XP Pro with 512MB of RAM and an AMD XP 1800+ CPU. I have the latest service packs and patches for Office and XP. Every time I close Outlook, I get the following error message: OUTLOOK.EXE - Application Error The instruction at "0x6601cd49" referenced memory at "0x000000a0". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. I had this error before I upgraded my RAM and motherboard and after I upgraded. I do not get this error with any other program. Does anyone have any idea what t...

UPDATEBLOB error
OS: Windows XP. DBMS: SQL Server 2008. Development tool: PowerBuilder 10.5. I am attempting to save a digital photo image to a table ( datatype of column is varbinary(max) ) with an UPDATEBLOB statement via embedded SQL; however, I'm getting the following error - SQLSTATE = S1010 [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function sequence error. (SQLCODE = -1 and SQLDBCODE = 999). Does anyone have any suggestions to help solve this problem? In addition, the connection to SQL Server 2008 is via ODBC. The DBPARM = "Connectstring='Driver=SQL Server Native Client 1...