Error: 0X51F, SP3, Office 2003, XP

I do not have disk, Office 2003 came with my computer when I bought it.
Running XP.  Office 2003 SP3 will download but not install. Previous SP1 and
SP2 installed OK. Numerous attempts to install SP3 have failed. Why can't
Microsoft adjust download-updates to install properly? Need detailed
instructions in simple language in simple steps to get this to install.
Thanks in advance for any possible help.
--
Norske

Tip: See if you can download the "fullfile" version of the update(s) via
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/ or http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/
and then install it/them manually.

Has KB949074 been installed?...

Description of the update for Office 2003 (December 9, 2008)
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949074

Also see...

You cannot install an Office 2003 service pack
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884298

Norske wrote:
> I do not have disk, Office 2003 came with my computer when I bought it.
> Running XP.  Office 2003 SP3 will download but not install. Previous SP1
> and
> SP2 installed OK. Numerous attempts to install SP3 have failed. Why can't
> Microsoft adjust download-updates to install properly? Need detailed
> instructions in simple language in simple steps to get this to install.
> Thanks in advance for any possible help.

0
PA

RDP incoming not working on Server 2003
I have a server running Server 2003 Standard which has been running just fine for some time but this week a new problem has arisen. I cannot establish an RDP session with it, no remote system on its subnet can even make an initial RDP connection at all. On the server itself, I can RDP out to any PC on the subnet with no problem. I've also looked all through the Event Logs and there are no errors at all that have anything to do with this or at the times I've tried to connect from a remote PC. I checked over and over to make sure Remote Connections are allowed in My ...

Mirror error message
Hi getting the following error when attempting to start mirroring configuration: The server network address tcp://us-sql01.<mydomain.com>:5022 can not be reached or does not exist. Check the network address range and that the ports for the local and remote endpoints are operational. (sql server error 1418) I can ping from both servers to each other, ms firewall is disabled, and port 1433 is enabled in the sql network config....what else am I missing? Thanks ...

Distribution Files for MFC in VS .net 2003

recieved error message 0x8DE00006
I cannot get Outlook to send a mass mailer out to business emails. Is ther a max amount that I can send too? I just keep getting this error message and then I go to look it up and there is not solution. Please help!? I have about 375 emails addresses in a distribution list. I just can't seem to send it out. This is most probably an issue with your ISP. They put a quota on how many emails you can send out at a single time. It is a control put in place to restrict Spam. Call your ISP for info -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests fo...

Outlook 2000 OLE ERROR!!! HELP!
I am running Outlook 2000 on a NT system. When I open outlook I get a error reading " outlook has an OLE registration error, please run setup". I have found the support articles on the knowledge base and done as they instructed. I unistalled outlook and outlook express and the reinstalled them and I am still getting the error. It seems to be holding the in the registry? Please help? ...

Exchange 2003 OWA #6
Exchange 2003 OWA I would appreciate if someone would be able to help me. When I'm trying to access Exchange 2003 Server via OWA, I'm getting error "The folder can't be displayed. You do not have permission to perform this action" We also running Microsoft ISA Server. Thanks ...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 upgrade issue 3

An Outlook 2003 Problem

Sorting Attendee Lists in Outlook 2003
Is there any way to sort attendees by either name or attendee status in Outlook 2003? I don't know how Microsoft could be so oblivious to the need for this feature. You can't even click on the column headers to sort, let alone print out a list of people sorted by accept and decline. Microsoft's online help system recommends Alt + PrntScreen???? How archaic is that? Is there anyone out there that can help me??? Thanks! ...

Exchange Connector Wizard error

VLookup in VBA giving error message

js error in ie8
Hi, i am opening a popup window in ie8, the popup is load with loaded with one url and some javascript classes are intialized and able to call the member functions are from page and then i am re-directing the page the another url and the js classes are reinitialized. when i try to call the member function of the js class in the re-directed page, ie8 throws js error as "Unexpected call to method or property access". When debug the code, i found that the class is properly initialized and able to access the member variables of the class. i am getting problem only ...

copy does not work in word 2003

X Error Bars appearring when it is not set
Hi, I am using the ErrorBars in my chart. I only want the Y Error Bars to show on my chart and I set it correctly in my program using .ErrorBar Direction:=xlY but it appears as a bug in Microsoft Excel Macro. I tried the method in Article 157110 of the Microsoft Knowledge Base to remove the erronously set X Error Bars as follows and it doesn't seem to work: Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro ("SELECT(""Series 1 X Error Bars"")") Selection.Delete What else should I check or what other method can I use? Is this problem corrected in the the latest Microsoft...

RSS stack error help pls
I need to demo RSS for CRM (VPC image), i install the CRMrss from michaeljon miller site, extract to C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM Server\CRMWeb\rss\ change the two .cs files so port include 5555. check the web.config to ensure app key is there for ISV integration. copy the isv.config.xml to the resources folder. go to visual studio 2005 command prompt, go to rss\code to run the make.bat. output from screen is 1 file copied. open the browser, i got the Exception of type System.Web.HttpException was thrown, stack error.. any help? thanks! ...

Error opening a document in Sales Literature
Anyone see this error instead of the document?: {{handler "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Server\bin\AttachmentHandler.dll"/Download}} ...

Link and Embed in 2003
Using the Insert>Picture>From File comand we can use either the 'insert' or 'link to file' command to insert a picture. During our development we prefer to link pictures then when completed save the .ppt with all pictures embedded. 1. When pictures are in slides during design is it possible to tell if the picture is linked or embedded? 2. Is there a way to embed any/all linked pictures when the slide presentation is completed without going to each slide and reinserting the picture as 'insert' Cheers! -- Blumburg In article <07E6153F-5D...

Metadata Cache Error 04-14-04
When trying to "Go Offline" after synchronization completes I receive the: "Metadata Cache Error" No Entity Anyone experience/solve this issue? Hi, You may have replication setup issue on your SQL server, I suggest you to go through this article : http://mbs.microsoft.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=33588&code=7842 If this is OK, you may test the following manipulation : Open SQL Enterprise Manager; go to Start select All Programs and then Microsoft SQL Server. Expand Microsoft SQL Servers, expand SQL Server Group, expand your Microsoft CR...

Label Error with image?
Hi, We are trying to print a label for jewelry, the only issue we seem to have is that when an image is put into the label designer the image is the right dimensions but instead of being an image it is a box with red lines cris-crossing with the word 'ERROR' displayed in the center. This all happens before printing, although when we try to print there is no image. So what is it that we are doing wrong to not have an image displayed in the Label designer of RMS PO Manager. Any help[ would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ___________________ Dave Dave, In Label Designer, you have ...

error on install to pocket pc
"window\mny2day.dll" is in use or is in ROM. IFthe file is not in ROM, please close the application using the file. I do not understand what file could be using the same application or how to check the ROM. ...