Clients showing Yellow Triangle marks

We have WSUS server one Upstream Server and 5 Downstream Server in the
console clients not showing 100% complete satus it showing 99%,98% like this
when we check the client machine we can see all approved patches are
installed successfully .Please Suggest for this

WSUS newsgroup:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.update_services

via NNTP:

WSUS-specific forum:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverwsus/threads

Rajeev Kumar wrote:
> We have WSUS server one Upstream Server and 5 Downstream Server in the
> console clients not showing 100% complete satus it showing 99%,98% like
> this
> when we check the client machine we can see all approved patches are
> installed successfully .Please Suggest for this

0
PA

Outlook 2002 on Win/98 Client
We have an older laptop running Win/98 SE. They just upgraded the server to Small Business Server 2000. Outlook 2002 came with the server. We installed Outlook 2002 on the Win98 Laptop. I had to delete and redefine the Mail profile. Initially it worked. Now I cannot access the Address Book. When I click the "to" icon while composing mail Outlook hangs. If I delete and redefine the Mail Profile it will work - until I close down Outlook. If I close down and then re-open Outlook it somehow loses the ability to find the Address Book. Any ideas? ...

New fonts do not show up in Visio 2003
I purchased a new font in both postscript and trutype formats. After installing them, they do not appear in the font list in Visio. They do however show up in the font list of other Office products. ...

How to select record in the subform and to show it in the main form? 09-27-07
Hi I have subform with datasheet view and I need to know how to select record in the subform and to show it in the main form? Thanks Forget my last post. I misuderstood your question. The code I gave will give the record "number" (sort o count from the table start) not the refered to record. -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Wayne-I-M" wrote: > Hi > > There are other methods but a simple one to use would be > > DoCmd.GoToRecord acForm, "MainFormName", acGoTo, > Forms!MainFormName!SubFormName.Form!LinkIngPrimaryField > > Chan...

"Show Placeholders" in options/view menu does'nt work.
I have a macro that places a large number of pictures on a spreadsheet. I would like the pictures to show as "placeholders" to speed up viewing/editing. The only problem is that this feature (under Tools/Options/View) does not work. All the images are being display normally. I have tried this in Excel 2000/2003/XP with the same result. This feature works great in MS Word. Please help. To see what I'm talking about. Go to Tools/Options/View and check the "Show Placeholders" option. Now insert a picture or clipart. The image will be displayed normally instead of just a b...

Batch Recover can post incorrect $ if you mark continue
If you have a posting interruption, and your batch goes to Batch Recovery, you are prompted with the option to continue...which you must do to run an edit list to see if there are infact errors with your batch. We have instances where Continue will allow the system to post to the GJ amts that dont match AP. I opened a support incident, and was told that "This logic seems sound: no posting errors = correct amounts, posting errors = incorrect amounts." and the process was functioning as designed. I might agree ,however, the "Batch Recovery Process" is there to help...

show info commandbutton
Hi, I have a commandbutton start and I want it to show a description botton with the word form when I put the mouse over. Thanks!! I'm not certain what you mean. Do you mean you want a form to appear when you hover over the button? This is not possible. You must click on the button. And it must have a macro assigned to it to display the form you create. Robert Flanagan http://www.add-ins.com Productivity add-ins and downloadable books on VB macros for Excel "canvas" <spyele123@gmail.com> wrote in message news:060e12f9-68c5-4221-ac9e-d22509f7b8f7...

How to have auto dialog box showing when selecting cell
I would like to have a dialog box appear each time a cell is selected in a column. I need the dialog box show the next cheque number and allow the user to change that if necessary. The cells cannot have a formula in it as that would cause problems when sorting. Is there a way to do this? Rob You could use data validation to do this. Firstly in an empty area of the worksheet define a cell that is equa to max(column range where the cehque numbers are shown) + 1. (ie max(a:a) + 1 Then set the data validation for the whole cheque input range to list list = the address of the new cell. Th...

Sounds, PPT 2004 11.3.5 ICONs show during slide show
I need help with sounds and not being able to hide the SOUND ICON from showing during the presentation. I have a large presentation and about 20 slides have sounds (bird songs, music clips) to go with the photos. I have used the same presentation and the sounds worked flawlessly many times over the last few years. I now have a problem. Unlike before, the sounds do NOT play for several of the slides, (except as explained below) On those slides for which I have wave files indicated by the icon that looks like a speaker (with a blue circle in the middle) the sounds work fine. I hide the icon by p...

How to compute Over short amount that shows in the z report
Hello, can anyone tell me how the over short amount in the z report is calculated? I am looking for the exact tables and its fieldnames for this computation. -- Thanks in advance, HNLuhar Hello HNLuhar....I copied and pasted this from the batch list report.....it reads the batch table to calculate "over/short"- hope this helps..... PaidOut + Dropped + LayawayClosed + PaidOnAccount + CustomerDepositRedeemed + ClosingTotal) - (OpeningTotal + Sales + Returns + Tax + Shipping + LayawayPaid + PaidToAccount + CustomerDepositMade + DebitSurcharge + CashBackSurcharge "HNLuhar...

outlook inbox showing (-1) emails & 4294967295 unread messages
Hi Peops Have a very strange problem with one of my users on the network and have not found any thing relating to this problem anywhere on the web. Whats happening is i have a user running outlook xp and even though he has no new emails in his inbox he has a blue (-1) sign next to his inbox, and in the bottom left of the screen it says he has 4294967295 unread messages... But once a new email comes in then it goes back to normal, once the user reads the email the figure goes back to -1 again, never come across this before in 6 years, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Cheers ...

show attachment in e-mail header
I would like to cosutomize the e-mail header that it shows the e-mail as example below: "from:" "sent:" "to:" "Subject" "Attachment" Thanks, Ursula A. and here's the question: At present my e-mail settings do not show the "Attachment", so when I send out an attachment it is not mentioned. How can I add this item? >-----Original Message----- >I would like to cosutomize the e-mail header that it >shows the e-mail as example below: >"from:" >"sent:" >"to:" >"Subject"...

why doesnt ar account age if it is marked no statement
what does aging have to do with if a customer's statement? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=193905fd-c73a-4c65-a9b0-6410e0795658&dg=microsoft.public.g...

Make outlook default mail client
How do I make sure the Outlook is my default mail client? I'm using Outlook 2000 SR-1 Thanks, Brendan -- Disclaimer: Any comments made are personal and do not reflect the thoughts or policies of this company. Control Panel - Internet Options - Programs - pick Outlook. Brendan MAther wrote: > How do I make sure the Outlook is my default mail client? I'm using > Outlook 2000 SR-1 > > Thanks, > Brendan thankyou "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote in message news:#D14B8OwDHA.3196@TK2MSFTNGP...

show full account number in Dynamics GP GJ entry
show full account number in Dynamics GP GJ entry it does not make sense that you can't see the last 2 digits ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4567fd64-71...

email via web client ?
How does Dynamics CRM handles all incoming/outgoing emails via web client ? Are those logged under customer history as well (like outlook client ) ? thanks Ougoing emails are sent via SMTP and logged under history. Incoming emails will only come into CRM via the CRM Exchange Email Router service "JT" wrote: > How does Dynamics CRM handles all incoming/outgoing emails via web client ? > Are those logged under customer history as well (like outlook client ) ? > thanks > > > thanks David. So is it possible via the web client too ...? I mean the incomin...

Resetting default client
Hi, I messed up and allowed Yahoo email to become my default email client. How do I change it back so MS Outlook is the default? Thank you! Open Internet Explorer and select Tools | Internet Options | Programs tab. Drop to set the default mail client is near the top. "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM> wrote in message news:u0YXvrjqEHA.2696@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I messed up and allowed Yahoo email to become my default email client. > > How do I change it back so MS Outlook is the default? > > Thank you! > > > Thank y...

Outlook 2002 not showing url in status bar on scroll over
Previous versions of Outlook showed the url of a hyperlink in a message. But my Outlook 2002 wont show it. I have looked and searched everywhere to see if there is a setting for it, but no luck. I am not looking hard enough? Thanks, ...

Reading shared inbox email without it being marked read
Maybe this sounds strange but apparently Lotus Notes works this way. A user has permissions to her bosses email so they can both read it. But when she reads his email from her PC, she does not want it to be marked as read on his PC (so her boss knows he hasn't read it). - She doesn't want to keep changing them to unread from read. Someone thinks it should not come up as read when she opens its. I'm not aware of that being possible. Is it? Preview pane - too much trouble for her. Outlook 2003/Exchange 2003 Thanks Paul Paul Hancock <paul-hancock@dlfi.com> wrote: &...

Problem in erasing Client area
Hi Everybody, In my application, i want to erase the particular rectangle area in the client area. I tried using "InvalidateRect()" function. But finally i got the result as erasing of whole screen. Please give some suggestions regarding that. Actually when we call InvalidateRect function, it invokes the OnPaint() method. In OnPaint() method how can we get the rect region that specified in InvalidateRect() ? Regards, Prakash. Prakash wrote: > Actually when we call InvalidateRect function, it invokes the OnPaint() > method. In OnPaint() method how can we get the rect regi...

How to show the specific one in 2 distribution list ?
Our structure is as below...RD follow with RD1, RD2, RD3. There is one special guy who are belong to RD1 and RD2. How to make the distribution list to show the special guy both in RD1 and RD2 ? ...

Is there any way to stop messages being incorrectly marked as "replied" please?
Hello, If you save a draft reply to a message, Outlook marks it as "replied" even if you've never sent the message because you cancelled it or your mailbox was full. Is there any way we can prevent that? This seems to extend right to Outlook 2007. BTW if a mailbox is over-quota, can I still save a draft?! If not, why is it still marked as "replied"! We're just migrating to Exchange and it's driving our users crazy. Thanks, - Alan If Outlook saves a message as a draft, it adds the replied to flag. Otherwise, there is no easy way for outlook...

Word 2007 bullets show arrows, but Htm shows 0 with slash through
The problem I’m having is the Word 2007 bullets. On my Word it shows the arrow point, but the web page shows the 0 with a slash through it. What am I doing wrong? ...

VS IDE
I'm trying to work with XML/XSLT in the Visual Studio IDE (VS 2005) and when I select the menu option XML/Show XSLT Output I get a tab with the output showing the text HTML code. I'd like to have it display like it would in a browser instead. I'm working around it by coding the path to the XSLT into the XML file, keeping a browser open and hitting the refresh button which isn't a huge deal, but I was wondering if there's a configuration option or some way to have it display the way it would look in a browser in the IDE. Any links to documentation about this would be ...

Hit CTRL-P and Outlook marks message as unread
Hello, Currently I am experiencing a problem with Outlook, that I beleive I did not have in the past. I have my messages in my Inbox all marked as unread. I have my preview pane set to my right hand side. When I highlight a message to see it in the Preview pane and then move on to the next message the original message stays as unread. This is okay. The issue lies when I highlight the message and then try to print the message by hitting Ctrl-P. As soon as the printin process has completed the messages becomes unread. I need the message to stay unread even though I hit Ctrl...