video frame rate in WMP

I have created an AVI file thru some software which I have written.
There is no compression used.  Each frame is 100x100 pixels.  I am
recording 120 frames per second.

When I try to play the video back, the video plays slowly.  WMP
reports the duration of the video to be, say, 10 seconds.  However, it
takes 20 seconds to reach the end of the video.

There is no audio.

When I scaled back the frame rate as an experiment (60 Hz), the actual
duration matched the reported duration.

When I used a codec, there was no change.

Any thoughts as to the cause of this?

Thanks,

RickB
1
Rick

Your current display resolution that is supported by your moniter and that is
set with windows will be 60Hz. So it can refresh only at a rate of 60 frames
per second. And in the media player settings you must have not selected the
option to drop frame to sync up audio and video option in
tools>options>performance. Try to do it may be it can help.
Good Luck!
--
Vanshaj Daga
vanshajdaga2002net@hotmail.com

"Rick Bohning" wrote:

> I have created an AVI file thru some software which I have written.
> There is no compression used.  Each frame is 100x100 pixels.  I am
> recording 120 frames per second.
>
> When I try to play the video back, the video plays slowly.  WMP
> reports the duration of the video to be, say, 10 seconds.  However, it
> takes 20 seconds to reach the end of the video.
>
> There is no audio.
>
> When I scaled back the frame rate as an experiment (60 Hz), the actual
> duration matched the reported duration.
>
> When I used a codec, there was no change.
>
> Any thoughts as to the cause of this?
>

> Thanks,
>
> RickB
> .

Where is SCL rating?
Hi, I recently installed the Exchange Intelligent Mail Filtering (IMF) tool. I set it up to move mail into the junk mail folder if it meets a certain SCL rating. It seems to be working, but I don't see an SCL rating in the message headers. I'd really like to see it so I can get an idea of which messages IMF sees as spam and this will help me to adjust the SCL to a more appropriate rating. Isn't the SCL supposed to be in the message headers? Could someone please tell me why I don't see it there? Thanks This should be helpful. http://blogs.msdn.com/exchange/archive/2...

are multiple interest rates per card supported?
Hi, I was wondering... most credit cards I own have multiple credit card rates in effect at the same time. For example, 0% intro APR, ends in 6 mo. 8.99% after that Cash Advance: 18.94% Balance Transfer: 9.99% My statements keep these balances separate, but can Money track these differences too? It'd be nice if these various rates were reflected in the Debt Planner. Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, Larry Kyrala wrote: > > >My statements keep these balances separate, but can Money >track these differences too? It cannot do what you are envisioning. ...

Calculating an hourly rate
Hi all, I have a quick question. I have a field in hours format and a field in currency format. I want to calculate the hourly rate for work done. For example �20 was earned in 2 hours. Easy for us to work this out but is there any way Excel can calculate this? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ By field in hours, I assume you mean time such as hh:mm format? Assume hours in A1, amount in A2, rate is then =A2/A1/24 The division by 24 is needed as t...

Annual Percentage Rate #2
I would like figure the amount of interest on a loan The information I have is.. loan amount 97500 Interest rate 6.0% 30 year or 360 months any suggestions? Check out the CUMIPMT function in Help: it calculates the amount of interest involved in a typical mortgage-type loan. (Caution: you may be very surprised at the number!) The PMT function will calculate your monthly payment, just FYI, but it does not include things like taxes and insurance. For the interest paid in a period, have a look at the IPMT function. For the interest paid between two periods, have a look at the CUMIPMT func...

pictures apear as a blank frame
In publisher 2003 all pictures and clipart apear as a blank frame. Picture viewing setting at either detailed or fast have no effect and selecting hide shows a grey cross as expected. The picture shows fine in graphics manager, print preview and in other office programs Curns wrote: > In publisher 2003 all pictures and clipart apear as a blank frame. http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org/ ...

camera videos
My HP Photosmart M627 camera videos do not play with any thing. Not windows media player or any of the others. I can hear the video but cannot see it. What can I do? It used to work on my HP desktop but not on my sony vaio with vista. Thanks for any help. -- inthedark What is the fike extension of the videos? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Grandma" <Grandma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5550C6F1-1F3C-477F-BBA8-BB6AFE074B73@microsoft.com... > My HP Photosmart M627 camera videos do not ...

Video Converter for ipad
&nbsp;How to Convert 2010 World Cup FIFA Camera Videos to ipad video format?The South Africa World Cup FIFA began from June 11, 2010. ~~~~(&gt;_&lt;)~~~~ If you want to review the favourite games on your ipad, you can check this out--Gskstudio iPad Video Converter. It's really helpful. O(?_?)O~&nbsp;---You can use Gkstudio iPad Video Converter to convert any format of the video (even high definition video) into iPad video format.---You can use Gkstudio iPad Video Converter to extract iPad audio from video files and convert audio formats to iPad audio as it?s well establishe...

B &amp; C Eagle 238X099RC 2-3/8-Inch by .099-Inch by 15 Degree Ring Shank Wire Collated Coil Framing Nail (3,000 per Box)
Price:$57.00 Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B0000225FO Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0000225FO These nails work fine in my Makita coil nailer- the problem is that when they arrive they are smashed flat by the poor packing and/or careless handling. REALLY LIKE THE NAILS. JUST DIDN'''T CARE FOR THE WAY I RECIEVED THEM. SORTA BENT IN THE BOX AND HAD TO STRAIGHTEN THE COILS. B & C Eagle, 3,000 Count, 2-3/8" x .099, Ring Shank, Coil Framing Nails, Fit The Following Nail Guns: Hitachi NV83A, NV83A2, Bostitch N80C, N80CB, N86C, N...

Change Interest Rate in LOC
Hello, I am using Money 2005 standard on XP Home SP2. I have a Line of Credit account I have setup as a Credit Card Account = (because I see no other way to set it up). Occasionally the interest = rate for that account changes. However, I cannot find a way to change = the interest rate for that account in Money. Would someone please tell = me how? Regards, Bob Brannon ...

Cannot send video clips as attachments
I have a new Windows 7 with Office Standard 2007 Outlook set up. I can receive, open all mail with attachments (both regular and video), and send email with picture attachments. However, I cannot forward mail with video clips of 7, 10, or 15mb---they get hung up in the Outbox. Even when I shut down Outlook, and then re-open, there are multiple emails of the same email being sent without the original clearing the Outbox. (Had no problem with my old Windows XP with Outlook 2007).My ISP has checked my account settings 3x—it can send up to 25mb. Receiving servers can handle up to 25+...

Loans- intrist rate changes daily
I have two loans where the intereste is adjusted dailiy. The lowest setting Money will let me do is to set it up for once a month. This throws of the whole loan calculation so it is not accurate. I am sure other people have run into this issue. I was wondering how they where dealing with it. Why doesn't Money let you ajust for this. It is a pretty common thing. The other thing is, I have set up a car loan. Now it is set, is there anyway to go back and add an asset to that loan. I saw I could do it when I was setting up the loan, but by accident didn't do it. Now, I can't ...

Possible to ALPHA-BLEND window FRAME?
Is it possible to only alpha-blend portions of a window? for example, just the frame? Normally with SetLayeredWindowAttributes() the whole window has a constant alpha value, not very useful. UpdateLayeredWindow() supports per pixel alpha-blending, but that function too is not very useful for top level windows with child controls, as you would need to re-direct all the painting to an offscreen DC which is not very practical since you would have to re-write large portions of code and for some controls, I dont have the code obviously, so its not even possible. WindowsBlinds seems to be ab...

IE 8 in Vista will not search a specific frame, and URL history bar looks at hard drive.
I have figured it out. Microsoft programmers purposely screw things up so they can have a job fixing the bugs. That is it in a nutshell. XP was too functional, so they invented Vista to keep their jobs. ...

SCARLETT JOHANSSON Never Seen VIDEOS
Due to some Premises I have Hidden the videos....... CLICK on the IMAGE below the SEARCH BOX for videos http://www.actressgossip.c0m.st ...

Exchange Rate
Hello, Is there a way to update existing PO's with a new exchange rate if you have received some of the line items? Thanks, Brian M. Database Administrator ...

Moving the Area of Interest across the Video Sequence
Hello, I am capturing a live acquisition of image 1280*1024 and defined a subwindow or Area of Interest (AOI) of size 1280*40 using MFC programming .I want to move this AOI across the 1280*1024 window (across the video sequence). I am thinking of using a timer or a for loop so that it will iterate on each of the frames of the video. Can anyone please kindly help me regarding this. Thanks in advance James. ...

XP Sound and Video SR1710NX Desktop
Which utility in XP home is used to solve software and hardware issues with no sound? Or Video problems? What would you do? This Compaq Presario SR1710NX Desktop PC has perfect onboard sound. XP Home Srv Pak 3. An ASUS / ATI / Video card was added. The video works perfect but no SOUND. No SOUND device in Control Panel. The VIDEO card was removed. The onboard SOUND started working perfect. The VIDEO card and a SOUND card / drivers / was added. No SOUND. The VIDEO card was removed. The onboard SOUND started working perfect. There are no errors in DEVICE MANAGER. W...

embed online video on Powerpoint on Mac
Hi. I'm trying to embed an online video in a Powerpoint file. I am working with version 2008 on a Mac. I've read numerous posts online about using Active X Controls but I can't locate this in the version that I am using. Any help is appreciated? Thank you! ...

Funny videos
Free videos, humor, comedy, features to upload, share, rate and watch videos, comment on your favorites www.cheezyclips.com ...

Online updates don't work. Money needs exchange rate
I have MS money 2005 and my online updates have been working great for about a year now. Recently online updates stopped working. I get no error I only get a message that says "Money needs an exchange rate for currency is one or more accounts." The only thing is I have not changed anything and all my accounts are in US dollars. I can run just the Quotes and exchange rates update and that works but my other accounts will still not update because they keep saying the need an exchange rate. Has anyone seen this or know how to fix it? In microsoft.public.money, Todd wrote: >...

Exchange log growth rate
How far is the Exchange log file growth? Is there a way to calculate it? You mean transaction log files? You could monitor and trend drive space on the transaction log partition. Are you looking for something else? Peter wrote: > How far is the Exchange log file growth? > Is there a way to calculate it? > > I want to estimate the transaction log space required. If there are 10000 emails received in Exchange, how's the log file size created? "William Lefkovics [MVP]" <william@spamsux.emailonastick.com> wrote in message news:%237syB3WnFHA.2904@TK2M...

Internet video always plays
Whenever I open Windows Media player and just hit play, the player starts to download a video from the internet and then play it. I keep trying to find the source of this problem, but don't know where to look. There's just a website listed when I look at properties. How can I get WMP to delete from it's memory this place and not go back there whenever I want to play music? If you go to WMP Options - Privacy, and press both the Clear History and Clear Caches buttons, does that fix it? Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk Lochleinn wrote: > W...

unable to view videos on web
Since about a week ago, I have been unable to view videos that are embedded in web pages. Instead of the video, there is just a white box that has a little box with colored shapes in the upper left hand corner. Thanks for your help! Can anyone guess what browser and version Varda has? Or what edition of Windows she has, with what service pack? Or even the URL of a page where she can't see the video, and which video on the page she can't see? Or what happened to her computer "about a week ago" that might have caused the problem? Me neither. --- Leonard Gre...

Rating
please Sir: if i take salary as 1000 $ per month , and this amout increasing annually by 10% it comes 1100$ then 10 % for next year and so on.... how can i find out the change rate periodcally for 10 years means .. what will be my salary at month in the year 10?? -- Eng.kareem Elsafty Hi, Starting salary in a1 and then this in A2 and drag down =A1*1.1 -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Kareem" wrote: > please Sir: &g...

Vendor Withholding Rate % how does it round?
Does anyone know the rounding rules the way Great Plains uses the withholding Rate % to the nearest penny etc? Thanks all ...