Unable to delete files

I am running WMP on Windows 7. I have been trying to delete music
files/folders but they still keep appearing when I open WMP.

Can you play the files? Did you delete them from within WMP? Need more info.
Otherwise the number of possible answers could fill a book.

"cschak" wrote:

> I am running WMP on Windows 7. I have been trying to delete music
> files/folders but they still keep appearing when I open WMP.

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

CSV File Problem

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

Public Folder link to Excel File

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Renaming Partial File Names

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Outlook 2007 PST files and temp files
When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how can one do this...? Thanks, Tom... "TK" <tkarpowski@bennettcompany.com> wrote in message news:Ovq2RUgvJHA.1088@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file > accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. > > Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how > can one do this...? You shouldn...