songs doubled

when media player did a search for music on my pc it doubled all the songs i
have in library don't know how to get it back to one and then save a copy of
this to external hardrive

What version of WMP and Windows?

If you press F3 in WMP (only WMP 11 and lower), do you see any
duplicates in the list of monitored folders? Doubled songs can also
occur when, for example, both C:\Folder and C:\Folder\Subfolder are in
the list.

If that doesn't help, then you possibly have a corrupted media library.
To rebuild it, follow the instructions specific for your WMP and Windows
version at http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html#medialibrary
Note that restoring the library will make you lose all play counts, and
possibly ratings too.

Regards

--
Tim De Baets
http://www.bm-productions.tk

wickerbill2 wrote:
> when media player did a search for music on my pc it doubled all the songs i
> have in library don't know how to get it back to one and then save a copy of
> this to external hardrive

0
Tim

Income item doubled in budget
Hi group, I'm using Money 2005, and in looking at my budget summary for the current month, the budgeted amount for one of my income items is doubled. If it matters, it's a net pay paycheck deposit, and for illustration's sake, let's say it's supposed to be $1000/week. My budgeted amount shows up as $8000 instead of $4000. If I view next month's budget, it's correct in there. Where can I look to see where I may have somewhere told Money that I was supposed to get paid twice as much this month? I almost think that something's a tad out of synch from my ...

Excel 2002 file does not open by double-clicking it #2
The first option you gave worked excellently. Thanks Dave ...

Quick Campaign creates double emails, letter etc
when my users create a quick campaign, it creates to activities for that contact. eg. 2 letters, 2 emails, 2 faxes. Can someone please help. -- IT Manager Hi Melvin, I have the same problem. Did you manage to solve it? Regards, Vladimir "Melvin F" wrote: > when my users create a quick campaign, it creates to activities for that > contact. eg. 2 letters, 2 emails, 2 faxes. > Can someone please help. > -- > IT Manager Yes i did manage to solve it. send me an email m.felicien@dcg-limitedlc.com and i will send instructions right away. -- IT Manager "...

double emails #3
Has anyone experienced the following problem and if so how was it corrected. When I get home from work, boot my computer, connect to my isp, and go into email, my inbox begins populating with messages for the past 12 hours. The problem is that each email appears in my in box twice. As i watch them enter, they all come in once and then they come in a second time and intersperse with the first copy so they all end up sequentially by the time on the message. any help is appreciated. ...

Double events in calendar Outlook 2007
For some strange reason events show up double. What happened??? You can see a screenshot here: http://picasaweb.google.nl/robcoers/Screenshots/photo#5184715561210236690 Do you synchronize your Calendar with a PDA or other device/service? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/onenote.htm "Rob" <robcoers@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ea58526d-aebf-43f8-b615-dbcca52e4e30@d21g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > For some strange reason events show up double. What happened??? You > can see a screensho...

MS Word equation editor won't open when double-clicking on an equation
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I created a document (.docx) using the Office 2008 version of MS Word some time ago (2 months or so). Recently I wanted to correct an equation in that document and re-opened the document (on the same system and with the &quot;same&quot; copy of Word) and attempted to double-click the equation to edit it. Instead of the equation editor I get the &quot;Format Picture&quot; dialog box. In the interim I did install an update (I tend to try to stay up to date) and am at 12.2.4 (100205). <br><...

Double column with 2 different axis
I have a problem on creating a stack up chart : __A__ __B__ __C__ __D__ 01/02/04 12 100 32 150 02/02/04 32 120 56 170 On the X axis is the Date. A and B is belong to 1 group, therfore i need them to stack up wherelse C and D form another one.These 2 stack up bar group are under x axis "01/02/04" This not only need to built a double column chart but also with 2 Y axis (A and C) (B and D) No 1 Y axis is between 10-60 No 2 Y axis is between 90-180 Thanks~! Hi Eric you can show two or more sets of stacked columns side by side (se...

Budgeted column shows double amount , please help!!
I have a budget setup since the first of the year. On the Budget section, I see where I have columns for actual, budget, and difference. For some reason, my truck payment shows up with a double amount under "budgeted", under actual is the actual monthly payment, and of course under difference is the other payment. I am thinking that this is throwing my cash flow off since the software thinks I have budgeted more than I paid. This payment is setup under the bills section as a recurring payment. I have another monthly payment that is doing the same thing to me and can...

Access 2007
I have a double field (table, query or form). The field format is 'General Date' (was set manually or by code). Access 2003 works in the following way: - The field shows date/time-values (i.e. "1/14/2010" for the field value 40192) - I can enter date/time-values in the field (i.e. "1/14/2010") Access 2007 works in the following way: - The field shows date/time-values (i.e. "1/14/2010") - I need to enter decimal values in the field (i.e. 40192) to obtain a valid date. Entering of date/time-values doesn't work. For certain reasons I ca...

Sorry for the double posts here
Thought I'd lost the previous post.... ...

Single quote vs. double quote
I think I've read somewhere about the differences between single quote and double quote in a sql query. I happened to see at least 1 of the differences between them today when I was playing pivot with my sql server 2008. I simplified the table as below, just to make your life easier. CREATE DATABASE [BugTracker] Go Use [BugTracker] Go CREATE TABLE [reports]( [rp_id] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL, [rp_chart_type] [varchar](8) NOT NULL, CONSTRAINT [pk_reports] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ( [rp_id] ASC )) insert into reports values ('pie') insert into reports...

CRM 1.2 items cannot be opened with double click
We're having a problem with our newly upgraded CRM system. After a short period of use the web clients (and possibly Outlook clients) will get into a state where items cannot be opened any longer. Double clicking does nothing. Anyone experienced this issue before? Thanks, Keith I assume if you do an iisreset this problem dissapears for a while. Might be your IIS services getting into a deadlocked state. When this happens go into task manager and see if any process is taking up all the cpu bandwidth "Keith" <keithk@iosoftware.com> wrote in message news:de9901c...

Enable Double sided printing contiuously when printing multiple s.
When printing the 'entire workbook' I am not able to print continuously double sided. Each seperate sheet is an individual print item and so when the sheet has an odd number of pages the last sheet is blank I am not sure what you say but if the sheet has no data then it will not print. Excel does not print blanke sheets. >-----Original Message----- >When printing the 'entire workbook' I am not able to print continuously >double sided. Each seperate sheet is an individual print item and so when the >sheet has an odd number of pages the last sheet is blank &g...

Why is the answer to my formula double what it should be?
I am creating a work sheet for my accounts. I have 12 months with different values. At the end I want to add all the values to make one grand total. I have added them as follows (=SUM(B7:E7:B15:E15:B23:E23:B31:E31:B39:E39:B47:E47) The answer should be 120000-00 yet it says it is 240000-00. Why did this formula multiply the answer by two?? Assume this is what you're trying to do? =SUM(B7:E7,B15:E15,B23:E23,B31:E31,B39:E39,B47:E47) "Hayley B" wrote: > I am creating a work sheet for my accounts. I have 12 months with different > values. At the end I want to add all t...

Multiple charts in ChartSpace; problems with double Categories #3
John Mansfield Wrote: > It would help to know if you are using Excel VBA, .NET, or something > else. > Also, what do you mean by Chartspace? Are you trying to build > embedded > charts, chart sheets, or some combination of the two? > > Regards, > John Mansfield > http://www.pdbook.com > [/i][/color] I'm using MS Office Web Components 11 by calling methods and properties using the COM object. Our development department is using the development tool E-Developer, but with examples of VBA I know also how to translate the calls to our own development tool. So...

double worksheets?
A co-worker was working in a regularly-used workbook. Suddenly a second, seemingly identical workbook opened; the two were named *.xls:1 and *.xls:2 respectively. A week ago, a similar situation happened with the same workbook, except the duplication occured upon opening, rather than after it was already open. At that time, when we closed one of the "versions" the colon-number additional extention disappeared. But after closing the remaining document and reopening, the duplication appeared again upon opening. Can anyone tell us what this means? Did she accidentally hit a comman...

a double vlookup, is it possible? #2
Thanks alot for your reply :) It sadly didn't help. I didn't really get what pivottable you wer referring to with "sheet2" abc columns. Here is an example how this looks like: Type | Price | Profit 100mm Reinforced Steel Plates I | 49987 | 15648,1 100MN Afterburner I | 298870 | (blank) | 398987 131490,8 | 208638,63 100MN Microwarpdrive I | 998870| (blank) | 998987 | 14702,04 | | 93881,96 As you know, pivottables grouping together means that if there are rows with the same item, then it puts an empy cell instead of repeatin the name of teh item. This is a quandary.. ...

Double Buffering ???
Hi, I tried to implement double buffering within OnPaint with this code : CPaintDC dc(this); CDC memDC; memDC.CreateCompatibleDC(&dc); CPen whitePen; CBrush redBrush; CBrush whiteBrush; redBrush.CreateSolidBrush(RGB(255,0,0)); whitePen.CreateStockObject(WHITE_PEN); CBrush * pOldBrush = memDC.SelectObject(&redBrush); CPen * pOldPen = memDC.SelectObject(&whitePen); if(m_bDrawCurve) { for (int i=0; i < m_nPointCount;i++) { memDC.SetPixel(m_pCurvePoints[i],RGB(255,255,255)); } for (int i=0; i < m_nOriginalPointCount; i++) { CPoint pixel = m...

Double answers???????
Do anyone know how to both have a formula and still be able to put in data in a cell. Let me specify. For instance in cell A you'll be able to put a value say between 1-100%, the same time cell B will calculate what is left, i.e. 100%-(vlaue in cell A). So if you'll put in 10% in A, you'll get 90% in cell B. Okej that's easy, but if you want to make it possible to use that for both cells, that is to be able to put in the value 20% in cell B! and get 80% in cell A. So the user will have freedom of choice to use either cell A or cell B to put in data, but the formula won&#...

double picture files
How can I find double picture files in MS Office picture database ? ...

finding double payments
Imagine an excel file with two collumns, the first one contains th vendor number, the second one the payment amount. The excel fil contains all payments made for 4 months for a company. Therefore th first collumn will contain many entries for the same vendor number a we pay our vendors once a week. Now, it so happened that we somtime payed our vendors twice. Therefore, what I am looking for is a formul that will identify double payments, i.e. double entries for vendo number and payment amount. Can anyone please help me? I've spent hour to find a solution, but my limited excel knowledge cou...

Why I can not open documents by double click?
I can not open MS Word 2007 documents by double click although it work if I used file/open from the MS word. Windows XP Local computer documents in my HDD I tried to run: winword /r which made configuring MS office 2007 interprize but still not work. Try the following: Rick-click a Word document and choose Open With from the context menu; then click More Programs. In the dialog box, choose Word 2007 and select "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file." -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "tnazieh" <tnazieh@discussions.microsof...

Double If Statement help
Hi I am trying to create a formula that will look in column "b2" which will be a reference to a month i.e Jan then if the answer is Jan, then look in column "h2", to see if it contains a "1" (it will either contain a "1" or nothing). If it does i need it to take the value out of column G2 (which will be a number) and paste it in the cell im typing the formula into to. Hope This makes sense any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice SharePoint Video Library Template Ava...

Double click to send cell to another app?
I have NO clue how this is done, or even if it is an excel command... But I have a spreadsheet that work has sent me that if I double click on any cell in the A column, it captures that cell data and sends it to another window then does an Enter command. I have looked all through the spreadsheet and I can't find any macro at all, or anything that might do this. I doubt it is another application because I setup another spreadsheet to mimic it, and it will not do it, so it has to be tied to that spreadsheet somehow. Does anyone have any clue how this works, or if it is no...