Sharing between WMP11 and Xbox 360 not working

I've been using WMP11 to share my musci and videos for over a year now and it
was great.  About a week ago however it stopped working.  Everytime i tried
to watch a movie on my xbox a message would pop up on my computer saying
windows media player network sharing service has stopped working.  I worked
out how to restart it but it still wouldnt work.  i've tried a few
suggestions on forums but nothing seems to work.  plz can u help that would
be great.
btw i have vista home premium if that helps.

Will this work and how in Access
Currently using Access 2003 - We need to be able to pull various components from several tables in a couple of linked databases into one form/report. We are making “Parts Lists” – so there is the main component and then the other smaller parts that make up that main component listed below it. One table holds the main configuration numbers, and another table in a separate database holds the component parts numbers. We need to pull the main component number along with its description as a portion of the heading from the main component table from a linked Access database into a for...

Custom error message code not working?
From http://www.databasedev.co.uk/custom-error-message.html I use: Private Sub Form_Error(DataErr As Integer, Response As Integer) 'If an error occurs because of missing data in a required field 'display our own custom error message Const conErrRequiredData = 3314 If DataErr = conErrRequiredData Then MsgBox ("Please ensure that you enter a First Name and Last Name") Response = acDataErrContinue Else 'Display a standard error message Response = acdatadisplay End If End Sub I tested it with the error code 3022 (double valu...

But hyphenation DOES work!
I'm running Word from Office 2007 (with that darned 'Ribbon'!), but in the Compatibility Mode with a document created in much-more-friendly Word 2003. Within a few seconds after my document loads, I get a message saying that the auto-hyphenation feature isn't resident, and that I should run the installation program again. Well, it IS working just fine, thank you, automatically hyphenating my .doc as I work. Is this a concern or just a bug? This might be a sign that *part* of the text is formatted in a language that hasn't been installed. Select the whole ...

Count is not working
Okay, this is BASIC and I feel bad for asking, but I can not get my count to work. I have a spreadsheet with a list of doctors names and other information, I tried to do a count on the column using the following formula: =count(D:D) And Excel gave me 0. I tried this on other columns, it worked, there is no formula in the column, my spreadsheet is not on manual calculate, when using the little ghost function in Excel I am able to get a count for the row in question, but the formula won't work. I found a work around by counting another column, any ideas on why it is not working? Richar...

Problem working with Mozilla
Hi All, I am using a Web User Control for some fields to perform a search on a database. So when user a clicks a tab the particular Web Control is loaded within the index.aspx page. It works fine with IE8 or IE7 but working with Mozilla 3.5.30729 I noticed too much movement with some text below the Web Control fields from the previous control to the current one, . That problem can be seen only with high speed internet connection. Appreciate any feedback. Regards, Eric On Jan 18, 11:27=A0pm, "Eric S" <xxx_noS...@Hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, >...

Message Filtering Doesn't Work
We moved our Exchange 5.5 server from an NT 4.0 server to Windows 2000 Server. Everything works fine, except for Message filtering on the Internet Mail Service Connections tab. It looks to be set up correctly and it should be sending all e-mails from the listed domains to the turf directory, but it isn't and all these e-mails are coming through. FYI, we created c:\turfdir on this server and modified the turfdir registry entry to reflect this. Help! Phil B. Wichita, KS Are you blocking a whole domain? If so, you have to have it in the format of: @domain-to-be-blocked.com ...

Loop all Sheets not working.
I have the following macro which I want executed for all worksheets within a book. I have tried it out and it only runs in the sheet that is selected, if I choose another sheet and run it, it runs. Can someone advise why it is not running against all sheets or what changes are required to make it run against all sheets? Sub Formatting() ‘The following hides columns A,C to E, G to M, and O to AL. ‘It then sets the column width for Columns B, F and N as well as the ‘row height for row 1. ‘Lastly, columns B, F and N are selected and formatting done to ‘ensure that they are not the Tex...

Workbook sharing and web page posting
I am creating a workbook that will have a 2 level password. One for read-only and one for editing. I am posting this workbook to a website that will be seen by students and faculty. It will be a patient schedule and we will have faculty adding appointments. What I am trying to do is get the workbook to save automatically, refresh automatically and when accessed, bring up the password option. When the workbook is opened in Excel, the password protection is working beautifully, but when posted to the web, no password prompt is coming up. Suggestions, please? Thank you, Stephanie M...

countif not working
vba excel 07 Want to count all strings that are two characters long in a range. Using countif(range, "??") but it doesn't work. The strings are numbers so I think that might be screwing it up. Tried countif(range,"<100") but that didn't work either. John Hi John Look at theese examples: Sub CountIt() 'Numbers only Set MyRange = Range("A1:A100") MyCount = WorksheetFunction.CountIf(MyRange, "<100") _ - WorksheetFunction.CountIf(MyRange, "<10") Debug.Print MyCount End Sub Sub CountIt2() 'N...

Workflow process not working
Hello, I am trying to configure MS_CRM and I have created an email rule so when a new case is created, it is suppose to email the customer automatically with a case number. However, it is not working as needed. If I go to the Action tab and apply rule, then it will send the email. How can I make this work so it does it when the email is created? In the workflow manager I created the following: When case is created if Case.Case Number not nukk then E-mail Template:New Case Auto Reply end if Any thoughts and advice is much appreciated ...

Mail Merge is no longer working
We have been using mail merge a lot and just this week I have noticed it is no longer working. If I select 'Mail Merge', typically the dialog box pops up with options for the type of merge (existing document, new template, etc...) Now what happens is that dialog box sort of shows up for about .25 seconds and then it dissapears. I have checked the event logs and I dont see anything on the client machine or the server. This is showing up on every client machine. Our client machines are running Office 2003, Norton Antivirus (enabled or disabled makes no difference), Win XP SP2, and all o...

Sharing PST or Outlook Data Files
After posting a note saying how I exported the Outlook data from the desktop PC to a back up PST file then importing that into Outlook on my laptop, people posted a link to a program called "OutlookSync". I downloaded it and installed it on both computers. I then ran it on both computers to initialise the programs. I then ran "Sync" on the PC. It created a database file which I then copied to the directory where the sync prog is installed on the laptop. I ran it and "Sync'ed" it. It seems to be working. I presume that when I work on the laptop that if I ma...

Outlook 2003 Sharing Forms
Hi: I created a new Task Form and need for others on my team to be able to send it out as well. When I send it to other team members they are not bale to see the tabs or required fields on the from. Is there a simple resolution? Thanks. Try this page:: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34 -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Future Date Emails asked: | Hi: I created a new Task Form and need...

Combining multiple files into one work sheet
Good afternoon, I have multiple files single worksheet files (30), each in it's own directory that I would like to have combined into a single workbook. Each file name is unique, however the midships of each file contains the date the file was created "C:\XVG001\XVG001_20090713_Reviewed.xls". Is there any way I can create a function or macro that will pull these files from their respective directories and combine these sheets automatically into one workbook? Thanks Try this add-in http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/t...

Flip 3D Stopped working
Hi Everyone, Ive been using me HP 60 laptop for over a year with very little problems. However when i came to use the window switcher i was expecting the usual Flip 3D, what i got was a recangular box with the window icons that i was using. ive been looking across various websites and everything mentioned so far has failed. i was wondering if any of you would be able to help? Thanks Will -- willderby Hi Will, Thanks for your post. I am having the same problem. When I try following the instructions on various forums that suggest setting aero ... it just retur...

Weeks worked should be stored by check and not by transaction
Weeks worked is useless to us as is. The weeks-worked should be stored per check, not per pay transaction. If a person receives 3 paycodes in a check (for example: regular,holiday,vacation) they will be overstated times 3 because of weeks being attached to pay transactions. There is no single pay code that all employees receive each check, so putting weeks on a constant pay code is not an answer either. Also, where we answer the "weeks" question on the payroll build, the documentation says this applies to salaried people but not to hourly people. Why would anyone want weeks wo...

Macro that sorts not working
We have a 4 computer peer to peer network. The "server" computer has it's own drive letter that all the computers read (I am a novice as you might tell). On a spreadsheet that we use for customer information and invoicing I have a macro that opens another workbook, activates that other workbook, pastes information from the original workbook, sorts that information by activating a macro stored in that particular workbook, closes and saves that workbook, then activates the original workbook again. My problem is this. That macro scenario above works on the "server" ...

Working with external quoting systems
We have CRM 3.0, which is only used for contact management since we have developed other applications in MS Access 2003 for developing quotes and working with files from other software packages. The Access system fetches the customer information the the CRM database and that's just about all. We plan to migrate to CRM 4.0 and would like to keep the functionality of our rather complex quoting system, but have it more fully integrated so we can use all the opportunity management features and sales automation and reporting features. My guess is that we should try to re-write the quote ...

VISIO links don't work in IE7...
I have a website up for the past 2 years with webpage's published in VISIO.. they still work in IE6 but not IE7... I get an error when I click on any link, they all seem to point to http://*.*/vml_1.htm page. Also - in IE6 - I see a "#" symbol in the bottom left corner of my main Visio published webpage (status bar line) when I move my mouse over the link, I don't see that in IE7.. jiml Guys, Folks have had problems with these even with IE6 under circumstances that I can't remember (worth Googling the newsgroups for info!) One wild-ass guess: try changing t...

How to share com component between C# and VBA
Hi All, Have a C# app which makes a call to VBA macro using in-memory excel. I am unable to share the data between C# and VBA macro by using the same COM component. Both C# and VBA invoked this COM component through interop layer. Please advise. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Using SQL Server Notification Services Platform http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ecbc1965-42af-4376-b400-4aae5e12f872/using-sql-server-notifica.aspx "Sridhar Yada" wrote in message news:201011193338sridhar.yada@nomura.com... > Please advi...

Advanced Find not working!
Help please - any ideas? It used to work! Outlook Express 6 Cheers Susan Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted ...

Merging workbooks that weren't "shared workbooks"
I've got a problem in that one person in the organization, working independently, has been making data changes in an older version of the workbook (note that this was NOT a shared workbook). He happens to be the boss, so that his changes must be adopted. I have been asked to merge his data changes into the most recent version of the workbook. I fear that Excel's merge function would not work here and that I'll have to resort to the good ole' cut 'n paste technique. Any other suggestions? Hi you may have a look at http://www.cpearson.com/excel/whatsnew.htm look f...

Cached mode will not work
I upgrade my Windows XP box from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003. It starts up fine, but if I try to put it in "Cached Mode" Outlook will not start. It give the generic message of "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available. Contact your administrator in this condition persists." I installed Outlook 2003 as a fresh install on my laptop and cached mode works great. Any suggestions? Never mind I found the problem. The offline file name was not a valid file. I set it ...

CFindFile in password protected share
How can I utilize CFindFile to find a file in a password protected share? If it is not possible, are there any alternate functions or classes I can use to find files matching a file extension mask in a password protected directory/share? Thanks Jonathan ...

Radio buttons do not work.
Hi! I am trying to create a form in Excel using Radio Buttons and am having trouble with them. For instance: When I choose a boolean selection between two radio buttons Yes and No in line 1 and then go to line 2 and choose between Yes and No, my previous selection in line 1 gets deselected and when I proceed further to line 3, the line 2 selection gets deselected and vice versa. I would like to know how I can retain a boolean selection in every line. Please let me know. Thanks in advance Sukumar Use checkboxes, each signifies on/off or Yes/No. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere f...