Media player just plays black screen and coloured lines

Anything I try to play is just black outline/blobs overlaid with bright
coloured lies. I have tried re-downloading the player and re-installing but
same prob exists? I don't know why! Please help if you can :)

What's the file type of the videos you're trying to play (AVI, WMV...)?
Try updating the video card drivers to their latest version.

Regards

--
Tim De Baets
http://www.bm-productions.tk

Sandy wrote:
> Anything I try to play is just black outline/blobs overlaid with bright
> coloured lies. I have tried re-downloading the player and re-installing but
> same prob exists? I don't know why! Please help if you can :)
0
Tim

multiple-line
Hi, how I can specify working of fields so that it is posted multiple-line in a form MSCRM3.0 Thanck you. Hi Ahmed, If your field's data type is nvarchar and Format is Text or Text Area than it can be expanded on multiple lines. In customization of that form, in Field Properties of that field, on Formatting tab there is an option of Row Layout. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "ahmed" wrote: > Hi, > how I can specify working of fields so that it is ...

Insert Blank Line and Sort
------------liX6Lxsnq7Ovs6LAASpU5y Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15; format=flowed; delsp=yes Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Within a worksheet I have an example of data below consisting of four columns. I need to put a blank line in between the Racecourse (where they change) and after do a sort on Rating (high to low). Is it possible? I could do it with a macro, but am unable to fathom out how to deal with a differing number of horses at each racecourse. Time Racecourse Horse Rating 04:30:00 SANDOWN Dare To Dance 0.261 04:30:00 SANDOWN Garud 0.153 04:30:00 SANDOWN Wes...

How do I get a split screen for mail and calendar in Outlook?
You used to be able to have your calendar on the right and email in the middle on a split screen. I can't find that option anymore and am wondering if it still exists and if so, where. I don't want to have to toggle between email and calendar. Any suggestions? Outlook 2007 - on the to do bar on far right click the "<<" at the top. Opens the To Do bar with calendar that has days with appointments hilited and upcoming appointments listed below calendar. "rakugirl2001" <rakugirl2001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A5...

Show gridlines only prints every other line
Every time I try to print a document in Excel 2003 and use the show gridlines feature, it only prints the lines every other line. It will print a line then skip one and then print a line and so on. Does anybody have an idea what is causing this, or how to fix it. Appreciate any assistance, Jason ...

Color Break in Line Charts?
I have a cash projection spreadsheet with a linked line chart. In the projection sheet, the font goes from black to green when the data goes from actual to projected. Is there a way to make the line or the x-axis change colors at the point that the date does so (i.e., have the line turn green halfway through the chart)? Thank you in advance. On Oct 23, 8:39=A0am, Mr. Platypus <MrPlaty...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a cash projection spreadsheet with a linked line chart. =A0In the > projection sheet, the font goes from black to green when the data goes fr= om...

Logo will print in black & white but not colour
I really need some help with this urgently! check your options either in the software you are using or the printer setup to see if color is selected vrs black only. "Amanda K" <Amanda K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:543569FB-DC77-426F-8BEE-124A9C4D7539@microsoft.com... >I really need some help with this urgently! ...

excel grid lines over lapping the text
Closer to the bottom of a printed Excel spread sheet the text is moving into the lines. I cannot tell if the grid or the text is moving. I am a printer technician for HP and I have looked at the printer and it is OK. The driver has been updated also. Can anyone else? I won't bore you with the standard 'Update the Printer Driver' answer, because if anyone's got the latest then you have :-) I did try a Google on it, and found practically zip on solutions for this, other than one suggestion from Nick, that you may want to give a go:- >>I doubt Excel and strange though it ...

Create just an email user
How do I create an AD user that may be used only to access its mailbox (and not to login to a client computer)? What about removing it from "Domain Users"? Thanks! You can't. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Gaspar" <noreply@nospamplease.com> wrote in message news:uxLkgA6kKHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > How do I create an AD user that may be used only to access its mailbox > (and not to login to a client computer)? > What about removing it from "Domain ...

Vertical line isn't vertical!
Hi All - I need to insert a 'dynamic' vertical line into a line-chart -- the line will separate the Past from the Future. After some searching, I found Jon Peltier's site, which had some really good information on it ...... but I just can't get it work! Right now, the vertical line is in the correct spot and 'moves' properly -- but the line isn't quite horizontal, more of an 85deg angle (like this: / ). The vertical line is definitely setup as an XY scatter connected with a line (no markers). What am I doing wrong? Or did I miss a step? Thanks, Ray Hello ag...

Charts Line Types for Multiple Data Series not Printing Properly
Hi, I would appreciate any advice anyone has on this printing problem I am having with data series line types. I have a bunch of charts that each have 5 data series on them (lines) Some are solid line types and others are either dotted or dashed so you can differentiate when printed in black and white. The problem is when I print they are all coming out as solid lines. The dots and the dashes are not spaced enough apart so they come out as one solid line. I have double check that I do in fact have the proper line type selected. I am using Excel 2000 Thanks!!! ...

Breaking up the hi-lo series line?
This question is only tangentially about charting, but came up as a result of my charting project so I hope it's ok to post this here. I have a table of data that is used to create a VHLC stock chart. The series of hi-lo has a line which connects all the way across the chart. I want to insert dates in my table that will break up that line so that it shows a space on weekends/holidays (ie I only want the line to show one trade dates. My problem is that my data table only consosts of trade dates. My thought is to go through the table after it is created and check for concurrent dates, i...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...

USB KVM's always plays 'Device Connect' sound
It appears that USB KVM's with Audio support always make Windows XP computers play the 'Device Connect' sound when you switch between computers. Does anyone know of a USB KVM with Audio that can properly emulate the USB connection to the inactive computer, so that the 'device connect' event doesn't occur when switching between computers? <prubin@equilter.com> wrote in message news:293fbb08-74eb-4b65-8807-1c43540b4c88@o10g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > It appears that USB KVM's with Audio support always make Windows XP > computers play the &...

Suppressing a screen
The code below is triggered by clicking on a button on my UserForm. It opens EmployeeList.xlsm and runs a sort routine then saves and closes the file. My problem is that the EmployeeList.xlsm briefly flashes on the screen during the sort routine (code below). How can I prevent the EmployeeList.xlsm from flashing on the screen? Private Sub CommandButton4_Click() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Workbooks.Open Filename:="P:\Dispatch\Vacation\Template\EmployeeList.xlsm" ThisWorkbook.Activate 'Sort by Fixed Route Driver Names SortModule.FRDS...

Record data on two lines
Sorry about repeating the post but I think I messed up the first one yeaterday! I am receiving a spreadsheet from an agency with record information on two lines. Example: Record 1: A1, B1, C1, D1, A2, B2, C2 Line 3 blank Record 2: A4, B4, C4, D4, A5, B5, C5 There are over 100 records like this. They claim they can't fix it... It originates from a Crystal Report. How can I change the data so each record is on one line: Record 1: A1, B1, C1, D1, E1, F1, G1 Record 2: A2, B2, .......................G2 Thanks for any help! Dan A simple way is to 1) select all of the data fields. 2) Cli...

I do not want Excel on-screen lines to print
I am using Office 2007. I create Excel spreadsheets in Word and the on-screen guide lines print. How do I keep the lines on screen but not print them? In Excel: File | Page Setup | Sheet and uncheck Print Gridlines best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "MAB" <MAB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB5E7ED4-80DB-4BD6-9331-74CD884B9EF8@microsoft.com... >I am using Office 2007. I create Excel spreadsheets in Word and the > on-screen guide lines print. How do I keep the lines on screen but not > print &...

Tab sequence on Item Maintenance screen
When creating new items on the Item Maintenance screen and tabbing through the fields. The 3rd tab takes you to the Generic Description field, which users may then enter. The next tab takes you to the Class ID field, if you select a Class ID for the item and update the item with information from the class the Generic Description you entered is over-written. While I agree with this functionality, the suggestion is that the tab sequence on the screen should be changed so that when tabbing through the fields you are prompted to select the Class ID first so the Generic Description (and a...

how do I create a chart on two axes with stacked columns and line
I am struggling to create a chart that combines stacked columns on one X axis with a line on a second axis. Both are available as standard charts. Hi, Create the stacked column chart with all of your data. Select the data series you want to plot as a line on the secondary axis. Change the chart type to line. And then on the format dialog change the axis to the secondary. Cheers Andy ian ian ian rogers wrote: > I am struggling to create a chart that combines stacked columns on one X axis > with a line on a second axis. Both are available as standard charts. -- Andy Pope, Microso...

Creating a "step" effect with line graphs
I have a graph that charts a velocity over time. As the velocity decreases I want to display the maximum integer velocity possible (without going over) at that time. The problem is that I would like to have the integer values displayed without diagonal lines (can't have fractional parts of a whole number). I know there is a way to do it (a friend did this once, but can't remember how). Can anyone think of how to do this? Code: -------------------- +-----------+-------+-----+ | Date | Vel | Int | +-----------+-------+-----+ | 13-Jan-04 | 24.58 | 24 | | 14-Jan-04 ...

Smartlist Lines are Brown not Blue
We we pull up a smartlist report to view, the lines are brown and white alternately, not blue and white. We cannot see where our cursor is on the report in the window. We are on GP 10. SP3. Thank you! This could be your video card. Is it this way on all of the windows on each different workstations? Are the workstations all the same? Does anyone have the Support Debugging tool installed and changed the window colors? Kind regards, Leslie "spunkiegirl" wrote: > We we pull up a smartlist report to view, the lines are brown and white > alternately, not...

Replace coloured cells with a value
Hi, I've got 20 or so excel spreadsheets containg some timetable information. It has been entered in a rather odd format that is preventing me analysing it. There are no values, only differently coloured cells! Ideally, I would like to be able to convert the coloured cells into cells with values relating to their colour. I have some VBA experience and am aware of the Font.ColorIndex and Interior.ColorIndex properties that can be evaluated. Does anyone have any ideas on a procedure to convert the cells within a specified range from null values with colours to values with no colours? T...

Starting Outlook from Cmd Line
When Outlook 2003 starts, by my preference, it prompts me for whether I want to Connect to Exchange or Work Offline. Is there a way to start Outlook so that the response to this is embedded in the command line. Can't seem to find a switch that applies. -- ------------------- Dave Brandman Atlanta, GA No, there's no switch for that. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Dave Brandman" <davebrandman@no.spam.me.comcast....

Colouring Emails based on Headers
I am trying to use colour to pick out spam identified by a Spam program in an X-Header. I have gone into the advanced settings, but can't seem to find an option to colour based on content of the headers. Can anyone help me out here? SB Take a look at HeaderToCategory for MS Exchange 2000/2003 application: http://www.ivasoft.biz/hc.shtml It could help in that case. -- Rregards, Victor Ivanidze, software developer > I am trying to use colour to pick out spam identified by a Spam program in > an X-Header. > I have gone into the advanced settings, but can't seem to fin...

Just a quick question
I want to be able to average a range of cells, some of these cells are 0, and those are the ones I don't to include in on the calculation. Brian, If your data is in "B5:D14"... =SUM(B5:D14)/COUNTIF(B5:D14,">0") Regards, Jim Cone San Francisco, CA "Brian Shafer" <brian.shafer123@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:u5UCb.386665$275.1243012@attbi_s53... > I want to be able to average a range of cells, some of these cells are 0, > and those are the ones I don't to include in on the calculation. > > Brian, If your range actually...

Colour part of a line on an X Y graph
I have an XY graph which connects the series with a line. Lets say the series runs left to right on the chart creating a straight horizontal line. Is it possible to have multiple colours on that line? That is, I want to colour certain portion of the line a certain colour and other portion another colour. Is this possible Hi, You can format the line between points by selecting the series and then selecting the specific line segment. Use CTRL+1 to bring up the format dialog. Note that formatting the line segment will affect the legend so you might be better off plotting additional d...