maximum number of songs per playlist in wmp 11

anyone?, it seems to be 10.001, but i want more...How?

Are you sure that this is WMP 11? Windows XP or Vista?

How exactly are you creating the playlist? I can create a playlist with
almost 3.000 songs here just fine, on WMP 11 (XP).

Regards

--
Tim De Baets
http://www.bm-productions.tk

On 22/05/2010 12:57, reinds wrote:
> anyone?, it seems to be 10.001, but i want more...How?
0
Tim

Pasting a number to Excel that begins with 0
I need to paste numbers to Excel that sometimes begin with 0. How do I do this without losing the lead 0? I am using Office 2000. You advice is appreciated. Tom, one way to do it: Format the target cell(s) as Text. Then select Edit | Paste Special | Text from the Excel menu. HTH Alan P. "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BCE4408D-51AC-45C7-85AE-DE886DF3A802@microsoft.com... >I need to paste numbers to Excel that sometimes begin with 0. How do I do > this without losing the lead 0? I am using Office 2000. You advice is > apprecia...

Columns labeled as numbers, not letters!
Help! I have office 97, and the columns are labeled as 1, 2, 3, 4 rather than A, B, C, D. The rows are still labled as numbers. This makes working with formulas and spreadsheets too frustrating! Thanks! Go to Tools > Options > General tab and uncheck the box for "R1C1 reference style". HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Help! I have office 97, and the columns are labeled as 1, >2, 3, 4 rather than A, B, C, D. The rows are still labled >as numbers. This makes working with formulas and >spreadsheets too frustrating! > >Thank...

Restricted number of records in form and subform
Hi everybody, I have a form which updates a table that contains among other fields: "Month" and "Employee Name". For each month and each employee there is ONLY one record allowed. How can I check if the user of my DB is inserting a second record for the same month and employee and prevent him from saving? Somebody suggested I make a condition in the BeforeUpdating but I am a beginner with Access and can't really write CODE. Could somebody help me with this? (show me the procedure in SQL). In the same form I also have a subform in which I am only allowed to insert 5 r...

autotab to the next cell after entering a character/number
to save on my dataentry time i have to fill in a worksheet with numbers between 1 and 5 - im sick of pushing the tab key to get to the next cell - HELP! is autotab possible? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.593 / Virus Database: 376 - Release Date: 20/02/2004 This might be what you're looking for. http://tinyurl.com/39vzv -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "...

Series number to Series name
Hello, I see several tables have a column called SERIES which hold an integer value. I'd l like to link that back to a lookup table holding the series name, i.e. Financial, Sales, Purchasing, etc. I looked but could not find the lookup table. Please let me know the lookup table (if there is one) and/or how to get this mapping. Thanks JDM Go to any pull down that offers a list of Series. GP follows a rather firm rule, the first one is 1, the second is 2, etc. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips an...

Auto fill column with sequential numbers with decimals
Want to auto fill as follows: 3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 What method works? Can only seem to get sequence on primary number, example: 3.1, 4.1, 5.1 I want the number to the right of the decimal to change. Hi, Enter 3 in a1 Enter 3.1 in a2 Select both and drag down using the fill handle -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Dogstar" wrote: > Want to auto fill as follows: 3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 > > What method works?...

How can I delete a space/character from a number of fields?
I have a column that has hyphenated numbers (XX-XX-XX-XXX-XXXX) and I need to get rid of the hyphens. They are all in the same format so I think if I could write code to del the 3rd, 6th, 9th, etc characters from a cell, it would work. I just can't seem to figure the code out. or is there an easier way? Thx. Why not just select the all the cells and use Excel's Edit/Replace to replace the hyphens with the empty string (put a hyphen in the "Find what" field and leave the "Replace with" field empty)? -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "BABs" &...

Outlook 2007 Watermark for staionery 11-22-09
How do I create a watermark - I want to use a picture of my own and create a water mark so it show in the background in Outlook 2007 how do I do this? You can use any photo editor application that is capable of this. IrfanView is free and has an option to apply watermark filters to a picture. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "irish princess0722" <irishprincess...

Chart display problem when changing axis minimum/maximum
I encounter this problem both in Excel 2003 and Excel 2007: I created a simple scatter chart with lines, with only two datapoints: x y 0 0 1 1 This gives a correct chart with a straight line through {0,0} and {1,1}. The problem occurs when I change the axis minimum of both axes to 0.999. Excel should display a chart with a straight line through {0.999,0.999} and {1,1}. But it does not. The line is crossing the x-axis somewhere around 0.9994 (different exact value in both Excel versions). Can I solve this problem with changing Excel settings or would this be caused by a bug in the s...

Copy whole number value ONLY
How can I copy the whole number value into another cell. For example cell A1 already has 9,991.55 but I need to copy into cell B1 9,992. I have tried reformatting the cell after pasting but it still retains the original number from cell A1 thus making autosum a nightmare when I try to foot my column of numbers. The Goal: There would be no decimal places in the new cell when you click on the cell (i.e B1) AND it would be rounded up to the nearest whole number). Please help. Thank you. Instead of copying cell A1, use a formula as follows in cell B1: =ROUNDUP(A1,0) >-----Origi...

Show number of records at end of report in access.
I want to show the total number of records at the bottom of a report in Access. I think it the formula =Count({FirstName)} should work, but I can't figure out how to insert this onto the footer. Hi Create an unbound text box and place it in the report footer. Use this as the control source for the text box. =Count([firstname]) -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Joanne627" wrote: > I want to show the total number of records at the bottom of a report in Access. > I think it the formula =Count({FirstName)} should work, but I can't figure > out how to insert t...

Logfile per Trigger
Hallo, Newsgroup, ich will mit einem trigger =FCberwachen, ob in einer Tabelle =C4nderungen vorgenommen wurden.Mit "FOR inserte, update" bekomme ich die =C4nderungen in eine separate DB-Tabelle geschrieben. Aber wie komme ich an die deleted? Mein Problem ist, dass ich nicht ausschlie=DFlich auf die deleted-Tabelle zugreifen kann, zumindest ist es mir nicht gelungen, wegen dieser Fehlermeldung: "text-, ntext- oder image-Spalten k=F6nnen in den eingef=FCgten und gel=F6schten Tabellen nicht verwendet werden." Und =FCber ein inner join auf die Ausgangstabelle komme i...

Reproduzir .mov no Windows Media Player 11
Caros Amigos como posso reproduzir ficheiros com a extensão ".mov" no WMP 11 pois apenas consigo reproduzir bem as imagens mas não ouvir os sons, já tentei formatar noutros tipos de ficheiros mas o resultado é pior, esta situação apenas é exigida pela camara digital ou dos videos dela retirados com essa extensão, obrigado... ...

Count #11
Hi, I have following excel information and trying to copy information with heading to rows to new worksheet with worksheet name to be display with employee id including additional column has information to count the number of record in that worksheet by employee id. Input file: Employee ID Employee Name Amount 9100 John 15.00 9100 John 25.99 9200 Marc 14.99 Output File: Employee ID Employee Name Amount Count 9100 John ...

Find the rank of a number
Pretty basic, but a cunundrum non the less. List of teams and a stat beside them. Such as: Team Name Wins Team1 299 Team2 314 Team3 349 Team4 325 Team5 335 In a differnet cell i want to display the rank of team 4. In this case it would be 3rd place, or third largest number. Any Clues? azidrane wrote: > Pretty basic, but a cunundrum non the less. > > List of teams and a stat beside them. Such as: > > Team Name Wins > Team1 299 > Team2 314 > Team3 349 > Team4 ...

Capture number of records updated?
We have several processes that we run on a daily or monthly basis that I am trying to automate. Each one has a series of delete, append, and/or update queries, sometimes as many as 15 per process. I am trying to find out if there is a way to suppress the query messages but still capture how many records each query impacted. I know how to run the queries from code, and how to turn off the warnings (DoCmd.SetWarnings False), but then I can't see how many records were deleted/appended/updated. I need to see these totals to spot check them and make sure there is not a problem. I ...

In Excel, how do I change the number of columns that the TAB key .
In Excel, my TAB key sends the cursor from column A to column Z (not to the adjacent cell). How to fix/change this? Tools|Options; open Transition tab and uncheck Transition Navigation Keys Your system is set to mimic Lotus -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in email address "petroMacK" <petroMacK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3880072-5C76-4DDF-8EBD-4B4369B423D4@microsoft.com... > In Excel, my TAB key sends the cursor from column A to column Z (not to > the > adjacent cell). How to fix/change this? ...

Intelligent Message Filter #11
Ok, I should have read past the this is how you install it, BUT, I've installed SP2, and didn't deinstall Ver1.0 of the Intelligent Message Filter first. Result, although the upgrade went well, no error messages (WHY NOT!) The Intelligent Message Filter has stopped working. My question is how can I remove ver.1.0 of the Intelligent Message Filter and upgrade to ver.2.0. Thanks for any help Dai Check in the Add/Remove Programs list. Intelligent Message Filter "should" be listed in there. As long as it is, see if it will let you remove it. You may have to re-apply ...

serial number #2
I need to delet hundereds of old sold serial number because I need to shrink my DB. Is there way I can get script ? All the serials are under one item. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1410 vendaliajat@yahoo.com Hi Gill - first confirm your item id by typing your serial item itemlookupcode in XXX below (keep the single quotes) select id from item where itemlookupcode = 'XXX' -- confirm and jot down the id assigned to the item - let's say its ID is123 The status field gets flagged with a &quo...

How to define the full account number in a SmartList?
I'm trying to figure out how to define a SmartList using Builder so that when you search on the Account Number, you get the Value box that splits the account into its associated components. For example, our account numbers consist of three segments. If I enter a search criteria for the account number in any one of the standard SmartLists, the Value box has three distinct pieces, each separated by a hyphen. If I use the GL00101 table in Builder, I would have to create a calculated field, concatenating all 3 segments together - but that won't show up as the 3 separate fields with...

Version Numbers: ADO vs EXCEL
Some may consider this an ADO item, but it concerns Excel users as well Here's the problem (and a partial solution): An excel worksheet tries to extract and merge tabular data from anothe worksheet located in another workbook(that may be opened or not). Extraction is based on variable criteria. So I used ADO to perform th operation. The Connection string looks like: -Dim strConnection as String strConnection = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & _ "Data Source= & strExcelWorkbook & ";" & _ "Extended Properties=""Excel 8.0;HDR=...

displaying a single text character for a number value on a subform
I have a form called "clients" that has a combo box field for an e-mail subscription. The choices are unsubscribed (underlying value=0), subscribed (underlying value=1) & not subscribed (underlying value=2). This info also shows on a subform on a form called "companies". I would like for the data onthis "companies" subform to show U for value 0, S for value 1 and N for value 2. I am stupped in how to do this. Thanks for any hints/help Ken Gehle "Ken Gehle" <KenGehle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E83049A-1308-4E08-9C...

Exchange reached maximum capacity
" Hello: We are running Exchange 5.5, and we are not able to connect. Most PC's are running Outlook 2000 and connection was fine until one day ago. Now, whenever we try opening Outlook it says "Unable to open default folders. Microsoft Exchange Server computer is unavailable..." I have tried restarting the server. Right when the server comes back, I can connect using Outlook (sluggishly). After further investigation I have found the source, not the solution. It seems in the event log (application) on the NT server there are many exchange errors, all stemming from c...

Excel and rounding numbers
Hi all, I have a problem that is really driving me batty. I have created an Excel spreadsheet where I keep track of sixteen character credit card numbers. Excel is rounding the last digit up or down...and I can't turn it off. I have gone into "tools/options/calculations" and selected "Precision as displayed", and tried other formatting in the "format, cells" section...nothing is working. Can anyone help me with this frustrating problem? Why is this so difficult!!! Thanks, Mosher Excel has only 15 digits precision that means that everything more than that...

sequencial cell numbers w/ an Exception
Ok I read the previous post about sequencial numbers but how can I set up the numbering so that it all ways add the contents of the previous cell, regardless of what the cell name is. I use the normal process for creating sequential numbers but when I insert a new row w/i the group the sequence is broken. Is there a way to say A1 = 5.0 B1 = SUM(PREVCELL + 5); C1 = SUM(PREVCELL + 5); instead of A1 = 5.0 B1 = SUM(A1 + 5); C1 = SUM(B1 + 5); As you can see that if a new cell is inserted into the later it breaks but the earlier statment still holds true. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Sharr...