Managing my CD library

Can I print a report of my library and if so how can I ? IS there a link
possible between Windows media player and Access ?

The Media Info Exporter from the WMP 9 Series Winter Fun Pack 2003 can
do this:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/wm_winterfun.mspx
Despite the fact that it says "WMP 9", it still works fine on newer
versions of WMP.

A walkthrough on how to use the plug-in is at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/howto/mediainfoexp.aspx

Regards

--
Tim De Baets
http://www.bm-productions.tk

Normand Bee wrote:
> Can I print a report of my library and if so how can I ? IS there a link
> possible between Windows media player and Access ?
0
Tim

No Users Appear in the User Manager Wizard
Dear All, We installed Microsoft CRM 3 onto our server pretty much OK eventually (apart from reporting Services failed) but when I go to the User Manager Wizard, I don't see any of our users listed from Active Directory. The organizational unit I entered was: OU=webtechy,DC=internal,DC=webtechy,DC=co,DC=uk But now I'm wondering if I should have selected the folder in Active Directory that hosts all our users (we're using Small Business Server). Our Active Directory structure is as follows: internal.webtechy.co.uk - Builtin - Computers - Domain Controllers - ForeighSecurity...

Money chiede il cd
all'avvio di Money 2000 professional mi chiede di inserire un disco nell'unit� D: se inserisco un cd qualunque, anche vuoto, money parte e funziona perfettamente. parte anche se alla richiesta del cd, clicco su ignora, me lo chiede un'altra volta, clicco su ignora e poi va. non capisco il perch�. ...

Business Contact Manager #8
When I try to add a new contact into either Accounts in Business Contact Manager or Business Contacts in Business Manager i receive a message, The messaging interface has returned an unknown error,I problem persists restart Outlook, this I have done with no success, further I have uninstalled & then reinstalled Business Contacts Manager with no success?????????? ...

Can CRM 1.2 Workflow manager be run from a workstation?
Is there a way to configure or install the CRM workflow manager so that it can be run from a client workstation. I am having to either go into the server room and run from the server console, or do a remote desktop session into the server console. I tried to just map that application to my client desktop but that failed. I tried to see if there was some sort of administrator console installation on the installation CD and did not see one. Thanks, Bill Walter Have you tried using VNC??...works for me... Regards Peter "Bill Walter" <wqwalter@hotmail.com> wrote in messag...

Document Management in MSCRM
Hi, We're testing MSCRM 3 to see how well it works as a development platform. Does MSCRM support Document Management as, for example, Sharepoint does? or does it just provide Attachments capacities to different entities without editing features? Thanks, Gus CRM can store docs (as attachments), but there's no revision control or auditing. Stick with Sharepoint for that! The good news is the two apps play nicely together. Dave Ireland "Gus" <nnn@nnn.nnn> wrote in message news:407B265A-9E05-4657-8DA0-7A367443EED1@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > We're ...

Project or library
Every time I type a number into my new spreadsheet, I get Visual Basic error message: "Can't find project or library." After that I am allowed to complete input into the cell. How can I stop these error messages. Go into the VBIDE (Alt-F11), and then goto Tools>References. If you see an item in the list with MISSING alongside it, uncheck that item and you should be okay. -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "amc" <fortisx@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:u1g4wwzXJHA.256@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Every time I type a number into my ne...

Disable power management ?
I am building a platform with CE 6.0 and I can't seem to disable power saving. I unregistered the display as a power manageable device, but now the first sound played after 5 minutes is not heard because the sound is also in power save mode. Where to I disable this completely to leave the device on at all time ? Thanks You can include 'Power management -minimal' in your OS design if it is possible (i.e. your OS does not include catalog items which depends on the 'Power management - full' component' Otherwise you can set the user activity timeout to ...

Excel instance in Task Manager
I created instance of the Excel.Application as following On Error Resume Next Set objExcel = GetObject (,"Excel.Application") If err.number > 0 then CreateObject("Excel.Application") End if But the problem is that on closing of my VB application, I m terminating the excel instance as follow Set objExcel = Nothing But despite closure of the VB application, the excel instance remains in the Task Manager. After if I open any other work from Explorer or from my VB Application, the workbook dont become visible. Any suggestions... -------------------------------------...

Defective CD
I have a CD, XP media content deluxe, that came with MS Publisher and has corrupt files on it. The CD will not install due to defects in Sound, Photo1, and Photo2 folders. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from WLB <WLB@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > I have a CD, XP media content deluxe, that came with MS Publisher and > has corrupt files on it. The CD will not install due to defects in > Sound, Photo1, and Photo2 folders. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302822 -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ww...

Integration Manager V10 SP4 SOP
I have created an integration for SOP entries and get a error advising that there is no Qty Override password. However I can not see where to enter the password in v10. It was there previously in V8. Can anyone advise where this is loacted. Thanks Hi Alpet, In GP 10, the password field for Override Quantity Shortages can be maintained in Sales Order Processing Setup Options window (Microsoft Dynamics GP>>Tools>>Setup>>Sales>>Sales Order Processing, Options TAB). In Integration Manager, all passwords can be maintained in the Options TAB in the Integr...

Off-topic: how do you check processes in memory? Like Task Manager does?
A bit off-topic, but how do you check what processes or services or code is running in memory? Concrete example: I play chess online, and I also observe chess matches, such as yesterday's exciting finish to the 2010 World Chess championship. When I was on the chess site that was streaming the match, on the web page it said "Warning! ChessBase detected...". Chessbase is a program that you can run to analyze a chess game. For some reason the sponsors of this match wanted you to rely just on their analysis, not any external program like Chessbase. So somehow they detec...

Using HQ Manager on Terminal Server
Has anyone ever tried to deploy RMS Headquarters on a Terminal Server? If so, what were some of the hoops you had to jump through? We are looking into installing RMS Headquarters 1.3 on Windows Terminal Server. Our main reason for doing this is to have one place where users can view enterprise-level sales and inventory data, and run reports. Putting HQ Manager on a terminal server would keep us from having to install the same software and reports on a half-dozen machines in the office, and would allow our road-warriors to access the application over the Internet. 90% of our target user...

Backup to CD?
I've tried backing up my file to CD, but everytime I try to select a different drive, it only gives me the option to save to the A: drive. Why? What can I do? File -> Backup backup to the hard drive transfer backup file to cd >-----Original Message----- >I've tried backing up my file to CD, but everytime I try >to select a different drive, it only gives me the option >to save to the A: drive. Why? What can I do? >. > See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q51 -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...

Business Contact Manager #11
I have been having intermittent problems with Outlook 2003 Business Contact Manager. Some days I'll open the program, and the menu option 'Business Tools' appears along with the 'File', 'Edit', 'View', etc. menu options, some days it isn't there. Some days I'm able to create a new opportunity, attach to a Business Contact, etc., other days I can't. Some days, my Business Contacts will show the Business Contact History that pertains only to that contact, other days, like today, it's listing all my sent email under each Business Cont...

Report Manager for Excel 2003?
In Excel 2003, is there an add-in available equivalent to Report Manager in Excel 2002? Never mind ... a little more research gave me the answer. My apologies. "Excellent" wrote: > In Excel 2003, is there an add-in available equivalent to Report Manager in > Excel 2002? ...

integration manager #20
does integration manager have the capability to read an import record and change the individual field and not add a new customerID record. For example if the customerid is the same but an address changes it would change the record. Or is this something that would have to be coded at the VB level. Are you looking to update an existing customer record with a new address? If so, yes you can. Change the integration properties Destination Edit Mode to "Update" instead of "Insert". "good day" wrote: > does integration manager have the capability to read...

Unable to save pub file to cd-rw
I am new to Windows XP and all of the wonderful things this program has to offer...to others, at this point. I recently [two weeks ago] purchased a new HP Pavilion and had the TEACHER/Student version of Publisher 2003 into the system. Here are my problems: 1. Although my CD-RW will save pictures, I cannot save Pub files that are "read-only"? How in the world did I manage to put them in "read-only" mode and how do I put them in a mode that will save to the CD-RW. 2. Please send any information that will help me. 3. Is there literature available for PUB 2003....

Can't remove non existent tape library from DPM Management tab
We had an autoloader to die a few weeks back which we removed and replaced with a new unit. After following the instructions to bring the new unit on line (rescan, etc.) I now see the new autoloader under the Management -> Libraries tab (cool!). However, I also still see the old unit as well in the "offline" state. I want to remove the old unit but I can't see any way to do this from the DPM management console. What is the best way to remove the old (dead) autoloader from DPM? Thanks! Jeff Hi Jeff, DPM will list offline libraries if any protection group...

Mailbox management policy: runs only one of three policies
Hello all, An Exchange 2003 server on a Windows 2003 server in a w2k domain environment. I have a few recipient policies defined (in System Manager -- Recipients -- Recipient Policies), each has its own priority. The Default Policy resides in the bottom of the list and has priority=Lowest. Three of the policies are Mailbox Management ones. The problem is, when the scheduled time comes, only the policy at the top of the list (priority=1) runs, but it runs three consecutive times during the time window. The other two never run, unless I move them up to the top of the list. Why does it behave ...

Best Way to Manage Auto Lease in Money 2006
Which is the best way to set up the account since there is no interest because it is a lease and no asset since you don't own the car? Not as a loan. Just set it up as a scheduled Automobile:Lease Payments expense since that's what it is. Pure Expense. What would the point of the loan be? "flinstrot" <flinstrot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA4B7867-8F2C-4726-89DD-2A512EDF60D3@microsoft.com... > Which is the best way to set up the account since there is no interest > because it is a lease and no asset since you don't own the car? ...

permissions issue on forms library
Exch 2k3 current AD2003 mixed Outlook 2k3 I am perplexed on this. I am using the forms designer in Outlook 2k3 and when I try and publish the form to "orginizational forms library" it says i dont have permissions. ive checked the rights on the folder in the EFORMS Registry, i am owner for client permission and full rights under the 'administrative rights' button. I even went as far as to put outlook on my mailbox server where that public store is, log in as the service account and try and publish the form. no luck. If i dont have rights in that senario something ...

SharePoint Wiki Library
I have created a Wiki Page Library in our department's site. We are using MOSS 2007. It was a full install with some minor customization. The site contains many other libraries, each library using one or many custom templates I have customized and assigned to the library using content types. I would like to develop a template for the wiki pages within this library to provide uniform standards for all contributors to the wiki site. However, the setting to manage content types does not seem to be available for Wiki Page libraries. Am I missing something or does anyone...

Integration Manager
I have created an integration that works fine, which pulls records from an MS Access database. After the integration runs, I want to write back to the record in Access, updating the record's check box, showing that the item was integrated. I pulled the script out of the script library for the "Marking Source Records As Integrated", but changing the info relevant to my database. The code is as follows: ' Added by the IM Script Library ' Category: General Purpose Scripts ' Script Type: After Document Script 'Build a string containing the SQL statement: ...

How to handle all unhandled exceptions when using Task Parallel Library?
I'm using the Task Parallel Library (TPL) in .NET 4.0. I want to centralize the handling logic of all unhandled exceptions by using the Thread.GetDomain().UnhandledException event. However, in my application, the event is never fired for threads started with TPL code, e.g. Task.Factory.StartNew(...). The event is indeed fired if I use the traditional Thread(threadStart).Start(). This MSDN article (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd997415%28v=VS.100%29.aspx) suggests to use Task#Wait() to catch the AggregateException when working with TPL, but that is not I want b...

Report Manager Help File
Howdy y'all. My company recently bought me a new cpu so I could have Office and excel 2000. We loaded the excel add- in "Report Manager". When I tried to open said help file I got error message saying cannot find file xlmain8. I went to microsoft web site and got instructions on how to get around this problem but it turns out the get arounds are for XL97 and I have 2000. The 2000 site does not have any index matches for the file xlmain8. Can anyone help me find my help file? Thanks. T. The following post refers to the same problem in Excel 2002: http://groups.google.co...