hi
after loading music files from pc to mp3 player when try to play music on
mp3 the words no authority come up on screen how do i fix this
 thanks

Using XMLDocument to load chinese characters
Hi, I am getting an error while loading a file having Chinese characters. I am using XMLDocument to parse the XML. Please let me know if you have any idea about the same Thanks Hitesh wrote: > I am getting an error while loading a file having Chinese characters. I > am using XMLDocument to parse the XML. What error message do you get exactly? If the encoding of the XML file is not properly declared, for instance in the XML declaration, then the parser might find bytes it can't decode and that is an error. So make sure you use an encoding that allows Chinese characte...

Report loading pictures base on value...
Dear all, I have a report(labels) that have 5 textboxes with single value from either 0 to 9. so text box 1 could be 5, and text box 2 could be 8, and so on...So when a text box is with a certain value, i want it to load an image. so if text box 5 has a value of five, I want it to load image 5. I looked everywhere but couldn't find the answer. I think i have a concept but cannot code it...Please help. Thanks in advance. i'm looking to use: select case (expression - don't know how to start) case 1 load image 1 case 2 load image 2 case 3 load image 3 and so on... Thanks...

Information Store Won't Load
All was OK then on a re boot the Information Store would not load.. I have the following event errors below, I did some research on Microsoft in the Knowledge base and Technet.. yet I did not find what the error is and how to fix it.. Any help would be appreciated..Thanks OS Server 2000 sp2 Ex 5.5 sp4 Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7024 Date: 17/01/2005 Time: 11:44:22 User: N/A Computer: ISERVER Description: The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with service-specific error 4294966264. Event Type: Error Event ...

What happens to OutlookExpress and Word when loading Office?
If I load Office, will I lose everything in Outlook Express, and Word? I want to keep all previous files in those programs. "mowit1" <mowit1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7978E017-9A94-4D5E-AA42-3B621FDEA8E2@microsoft.com... > If I load Office, will I lose everything in Outlook Express, and Word? No and No. Should I delete outlook express and previous edition of word after office is installed? "Gordon" wrote: > "mowit1" <mowit1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:7978E017-9A94-4D5E-AA42-3B621FDEA8E...

Update Fails to Load
I have tried several times to install KB979683 and keep getting failure message. All other updates load fine. Also, have Stopzilla and McAfee Virus Scan but can't seem to get rid of a malicious file that won't let me go to sites when I look up things on google, bing....always get sent to advertisement websites. Any ideas or helpful suggestions!! Thanks Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. When does your McAfee su...

Recording music to file
Hi, How do I record music or speech (I assume through the microphone input) to a file? Thank you for your help. "Erik" <reply-to-group@email.net> wrote in message news:%23g0v27YmKHA.1652@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > > Hi, > How do I record music or speech (I assume through the microphone input) to > a file? > > Thank you for your help. > Plug a mic into Mic In, download Audacity Free, set your sound card to Mic In. Press the Record on Audacity and Record. The Save Project As. Or us windows sound recorder. See this info: htt...

Windows Cannot Load Device Driver....
I'm getting a message, "windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupt or missing." This occurs when I'm trying to connect my USB Epson Perfection 3170 Scanner and my Firewire Panasonic Camcorder. I've uninstalled both drivers numerous times and attempted to reinstall both several times in safe mode and regular (Code 39); (Windows XP Professional on a Dell Latitude D830 with 4 gigs Ram) jonojazz wrote: > I'm getting a message, "windows cannot load the device driver for > this hardware. The driver may be corr...

network diagrams for load balancing configurations
Hi, I noticed that cisco haven't got any icons for their CSM module load balancing products. I was wondering whether anyone had any good examples of diagramming such a network setup, basically including Virtual IPs, server clusters, failover conditions, that sort of thing. At the moment im not sure where to start, and have just being creating block level objects referring to those concepts. Thanks, T ...

FRx 6.5 with SP7 "failed to load company calendar
Hi Everyone, I really need help on this. I got this error "Failed to load company calendar" when generating report in FRx. Last 2005, I installed IE6, mdac2.8, and FRx service pack 7. As told by the vendor where we bought FRx, SP7 will resolve this issue...and yes, it did. Not until now, this error occured again. As per TechKnowledge, leaving 1 period open can also resolve the issue but still it persists. I also ran "Compact FRx Database" but nothing happen. Please, help. thanks There's a couple of other causes for this. Check techknowledge #s 878386,874932. St...

Outlook not loading
I recently got cable connection for the internet. I am trying to open outlook, and when it asks for my password, it ends up freezing. Any guidance? ...

Help with adding Background music to email using Outlook 2003
Can anybody tell me how to add background music to emails using Outlook 2003. I know you can do it in Outlook Express, but is there a way to do it in Outlook? Thanks please email me thanks staple502@yahoo.com Actually it might be good to post the answer here so that everybody can see.. thanks again. "nk" <staple502@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c1deqv$3eb$1@terabinaries.xmission.com... > Can anybody tell me how to add background music to emails using Outlook > 2003. I know you can do it in Outlook Express, but is there a way to do it > in Outlook? Thanks ...

Whats the best way to load XML into SQL Server.. For example just a single XML file.. thanks *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! ...

Publisher shuts down when loading a wizard
Hi there Could anyone help me with the following problem? When I open Publisher and try and use a wizard, the wizard tries to load up a selected template then halts with an out of memory error message. The program then defaults to a blank page. I can work with it from here but cannot use the wizard. Just before going to a blank page I get an out of memory error message. The program used to work fine but stopped quite recently. I put this down to having a virus on the system so reformatted and reinstalled all programs. I also had this problem a few years ago when I got the computer but w...

Error loading Outlook 2003 on Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition SP1
On the server we have Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition SP1 and when I run Outlook 2003 I get an error. It gets to the prompt where it asks me what profile I want to use (the first time this happend I had to create one at that prompt). Once I have selected that profile and tell it ok it continues loading Outlook and then blows up. It gives the old prompt about sending Microsoft and error report and asks if I want to restart outlook. I don't now how to get an error message but I will check this post very often and will get any information requested. Thanks, Brand...

Error loading XML into DataSet

Outlook won't load
Using Outlook 2000 on Windows XP. Often have to click 7 or 8 times to get it to load. Other programs (Word, IE load instantly). What to do? Once running, bring up yr Win task mngr - Cntrl+Alt+Del - and check running process to see how many instances of Outlook.exe are running. If more than one instance, end the multiple instances to leave a single instance, then run Detect/Repair. Also do you have any Com Addins?, if so disable these and test. May help, David "Jo" <jkister@pageville.com> wrote in message news:003601c35c8c$e0f9f400$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Using Outlook ...

MP3 Player won't work with WMP11 on Vista Home Basic Edition
I have a SONY Walkman MP3 player and I have been trying to use it with WMP11 on my laptop running Vista Home Basic Edition. At first, when I connected it to the laptop, "Walkman" was listed as a device but the laptop kept on trying to install the device drivers and would fail each time. I finally located this post http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-97417-sony-mp3-walkman-is-not-getting-detected and followed the directions, which took care of the "Installing Device Drivers" message and ensuing failure message. Yet, I still can't access the contents ...

Cannot see loaded backgound from pub designed page in IE8
After designing my web pages and loading them up to my provider, I access my page and all seems fine except that I cannot see my background! I tried another background, reloading, refreshing, etc. to no avail. Thanks for you attention. I am guessing that you have put your 'background' on the master page. The master page should not be used with a Publisher web publication. Depending on the version of Publisher go to Format > Background to apply a background to your publication. If this does not fix your issue please repost your question along with a link to your website and...

blank screen after loading explorer
my laptop had a crash and i sent it for a repair service.. but i receive the laptop with a blank screen after loading.. im able to load things like internet explorer but im not able to go in 'my computer' or any system related folders.. On 27 Feb 2010, =?Utf-8?B?c3BsaXRibGF6ZXI=?= <splitblazer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in microsoft.public.windows.vista.general: > my laptop had a crash and i sent it for a repair service.. but i > receive the laptop with a blank screen after loading.. im able to > load things like internet explorer but im not able to...

Hi, I am trying to load a list of files located in a certain directory, ie. files with a .dot extension. This is not the issue, this works fine....until I have a file in Japanese or Chinese. I have tried two ways. First way was to enter the files through adding them into an array seperated by a semicolon then using this as the value list for the list box. The Asian characters then come out ??????. So i tried another one. I opened a recordset for a table and put the names in by searching the directory for *.dot then with the filename i appended that to the table. Again it came out with ??...

How speed up DTD loading?
Hello! I have a problem with loading several svg files. I use the XmlReader for performance, but in the files there's a !DOCTYPE definintion and when the reader hits that element it seems to stall for 5 seconds which is unacceptable in my scenario. I need to process svg files in a more real time like fashion. I guess the reader loads the DTD from the internet for each document. Is there any way to a) cache the DTD so that it won't take that long to read the svg-file or b) turn the DTD loading off? Cheers, mortb ---------------------------------------------------------------------...

problem with XmlDocument.Load Method (Stream)
Hi I have a problem, while retrieving xml data through network. I use Load(Stream) method for this, but this doesn't work: NetworkStream ns = client.GetStream(); StreamReader sreader = new StreamReader(ns); XmlDocument xmldoc = new XmlDocument(); xmldoc.Load(sreader); Everything goes right while retrieving data to string and then loading to xml. But is it possible to use Load(Stream) here? Foo wrote: > I have a problem, while retrieving xml data through network. I use > Load(Stream) method for this, but this doesn't work: > > NetworkStream ns = client.GetStream()...

MS Money 2002 / Create a budget won't load
Both the cash forcast and create a budget will not load; instead the system says the operation failure. What can I do? PLEASE!!! See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104. "Robert" <Robert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68EE211C-DB57-4712-9216-F4F613B29AA8@microsoft.com... > Both the cash forcast and create a budget will not load; instead the > system > says the operation failure. What can I do? PLEASE!!! ...

add music?
is there a way to have a WAV or MP3 file play upon the opening of workbook? i'd like to spice up these sheets im sending via email. an ideas -- butters1 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- butters14's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1989 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=46974 Private Declare Function PlaySound Lib "winmm.dll" Alias "PlaySoundA" _ (ByVal lpszName As String, _ hModule As Long, _ ByVal dwFlags As Long) As Long Private Sub Wor...

Error loading outlook 2003
Hey Guys need a little help I'm running office 2003 with outlook, I'm using my own exchange server, everytime I load up outlook on one of my workstations it loads up fine until I hit the inbox, once I do that Outlook closes down, I check in the event view and got this error message: "The MOF file created for the outlook service could not be loaded. The error code returned by the MOF Complier is contained in the Record Data. Before the performance counters of this service can be collected by WMI the MOF file will need to be loaded manually." Anyone know a fix inste...