How to view frame by frame in full screen mode?

I seem to be able to do it out of full screen, but in full screen those
options are greyed out, and the keyboard shortcuts don't work either.

Not able to view attachments
I am not able to view attachments using Outlook Express. I am not getting any type of error msg. I can see the paperclip but when I click on it, nothing happens. Go to Tools/Options and select the Security tab. Uncheck the check box with the narrative beginning "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened ..." >-----Original Message----- >I am not able to view attachments using Outlook Express. I >am not getting any type of error msg. I can see the >paperclip but when I click on it, nothing happens. >. > angela wrote: > I am not able to view attachm...

Floating Column Headers with Screen View

Specify folder view in desktop shortcut?
I have a shortcut on my Vista desktop that points to a My Pictures folder stored on an XP computer connected to our home network. Every time the folder is displayed on the Vista computer it is in details format. I have to manually change the view to Extra Large Icons. Are there any parameters that I can put in the short cut that specifies the view? Is there any other way to assure that the folder will display in Extra Large Icons. Again, this is displaying a My Pictures folder shared by another computer on our network. Thank you. ...

How do I make text wrap around the inside of a frame?
I'd like to make text wrap around the inside contours of a frame. Text would go across the top, down the side, upside down across the bottom and back up the other side. Any ideas? Maureen Mattia wrote: > I'd like to make text wrap around the inside contours of > a frame. Text would go across the top, down the side, > upside down across the bottom and back up the other side. > Any ideas? ====================================== Make 4 text boxes and position/rotate as needed. -- John Inzer ...

frame object error
i have an object frame control on a form. when i do a "insert object" on the control and select the image file, instead of the image appearing in the frame object, the name of the image, e.g. "mypicture.jpg" appears in the frame object. why is this happening. this happens only on 1 particular pc. the problem does not happen on other pc. how do i make the image appear in the frame object? thanks for your help. ...

Ghant View of a List
I created a ghant view of a task list and it split the screen horizontally with the ghant version on the top half of my screen and the regular list view on the bottom half of my screen. How can I delete the list view on the bottom half? Or make it smaller at least? ...

MTATempStore$ share security vulnerability
DPM protected members have a share MTATempStore$ that has permissions assigned to the Everyone group. This is considered a security vulnerability in our environment. The share is necessary for proper DPM operation. Praveen D [MSFT] posted on 2/7/2010 a response that indicates read permission needs to be assigned to the DPMRADCOMTrustedMachines group, but a later response indicated that permission wasn't sufficient to solve the user's problem. There is also a DPMRADmTrustedMachines group which also contains the DPM server computer account. Does anyone know the minim...

error message on update screen
when I try to update all I get is a bronze/yellow shield with a black exclmation point on it and #elementmoduleheadertext# Can't find any reference to this here. -- stevemalee On 2010-01-15 1:23 p.m., stevemalee wrote: > when I try to update all I get is a bronze/yellow shield with a black > exclmation point on it and #elementmoduleheadertext# > > Can't find any reference to this here. We'll need a bit more information than this - which operating system you are running, and which service pack is installed, for a start. Harry. -- "...

Only Viewing Owned Postings
Hi- We have a public folder. Users post requests for our legal department to this folder. A certain group of people have read access to all requests. We would like some people to be able to only view requests that they posted. Is there any way to do this? It doesn't look like the folder permissions allow us to set Read access to Owned postings. Is there any way to control access using Views or can people always create a custom view and get access to all the requests? Thanks for your suggestions, Julie People can always create a custom view and see everything. -- Sue Mosher, Outl...

Current View: phone list
When I click on view, current view, phone list, my contacts so not list from my personal address book. I think the phone list defaults to outlook address book. How can I view phone list in Outlook 2002? Are you using a personal address book (.pab) file? You should import those items into your contacts folder and get rid of the pab file - it offers no functionality not provided by Contacts. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > When I click on view, current view, phone list, my > contacts so not list from my personal address book. I > think the phone list defaults to outloo...

Outlook 2007 won't open normal or in safe mode-Crashing
I have Outlook 2007 on a 64-bit windows vista computer. Outlook had been working fine for 5 months and then one day it won't work anymore. I've tried safe mode, detect & repair, un-install, and office updates. I can't even get into any part of Outlook...it crash immediately. It could be one of your Add Ons causing this issue Does Outlook work if you disable your Add Ons -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "jrpgas" <jrpgas@discussions.microsoft.com...

After a full computer restore how do i find my old e-mails
I have just do a full restore of my computer OS is windows 7 did a full back up and have now restored all files Have reloaded Outlook 2007 How do i find my old e-mails and contacts? They may well have been overwritten in any backup / restore Within Outlook, File>Open>Data File......what data files are shown? "dwy39" <dwy39@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:465157FD-8BA0-4697-95B8-F38298778FD6@microsoft.com... >I have just do a full restore of my computer > OS is windows 7 > did a full back up and have now restored all files > Ha...

Taskpad View option grayed out
I just re-installed Outlook 2000, and things look different. I can work probably work most of it out myself, but I can't seem to fix my missing Taskpad view. First, the Date Navigator has no bar at the bottom which would allow me to resize it. No matter how slowly I move the mouse, I don't get the resizing arrow until I reach the bottom of the window. Second, the words "Taskpad View" are grayed out on the View menu. Perhaps this is because the large Date Navigator makes that option invalid. If not, how do I get the option to re-appear? Thanks in advance for any help...

line color does not appear on screen
Using Publisher 2003, line color does not appear on the screen, however it does print. Affects previous and new documents. Read the fourth FAQ here http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Marc W" <Marc W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE988282-BB86-47F7-9570-EA4F3925D7ED@microsoft.com... > Using Publisher 2003, line color does not appear on the screen, however it > does print. Affects previous and new documents. Installing the latest Intel display driver solved the problem. Thank you,...

My contact list is full. Can it be expanded?
My contact list is full. Can it be expanded? Do you have 65535 contacts? That or 16384 should be the limit. "foghorn blues" <foghorn blues@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD233745-303F-498B-A287-8C43A14D8077@microsoft.com... > My contact list is full. Can it be expanded? foghorn blues <foghorn blues@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My contact list is full. Can it be expanded? You can have as many contacts folders as you want. Just create a new one. -- Brian Tillman ...

Allowed to view and edit all customers
When I unselect the check box for Allowed to view and edit customers under cashier security, the cashier seems to still be able to edit or delete the customer at will. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Change the security status of the screen by using the left tab on screen near the F7 key. Then secure the customer screen by clicking F7 then press ctrl S together and select the options you want to block for security reasons. For example, I have two people only that can delete an account for everyone else that option is not available the button is grey. You can customize every tab th...

Money Stops Responding When Viewing Reports
I am running Money 2002 Deluexe, and am running into a problem with viewing my monthly reports. When I try to click to view the latest one, I an error message about a problem, and it wants to send info to Microsoft, then it restarts the program. I did a search in the Knoweldge Base and came up with article 313368, and have gone through all of the steps, to #7. I have found the date that it will let me view my report, 11/30/02, and when I try to find any transactions that may be causing the error like the article says, I have no transactions scheduled for that date. I have gone th...

table w/ multi relationships frozen to view 1 relationship only?
I construucted a table that has many relationships from several junction tables. After creating the first relationship, a view of the table showed the relationship field with a column of plus signs in the left-most column correctly. After clicking the + sign the underlying data displayed correctly. We created the second relationship. Initially when we tried to view the Table a database window displaying all the tables came up and we selected the second junction table we had created the relationship for. When we closed the table and re-opened it for view, again the selection window came u...

How I Got Full Windows XP Installed Under 2GB!
Well it is partly true. As I moved the Program Files folder to a flash drive. I believe this is a useful tip for those with small system drives. And unlike Hitachi microdrive filter, it doesn't slow down the computer and isn't a pain in the butt to install. I came up with this because my nephew's 4GB netbook was always running out of drive space. You can't normally just install new programs on a flash drive, because about 50% of them will refuse to install on a removable drive. Nor does it help for the programs already installed. This method fixes both problems...

Access 2007 View Object Properties in Navigation Pane gone?
I have the automatic update function enabled. A few weeks ago, I noticed that in Access 2007, in the navigation pane, viewing all access objects by object type, the Properties, which display below the date modified, is no longer there. I went to Access Options > Current Database > Navigation and the option to view properties is no longer there. Has it moved to somewhere else, am I not looking in the right place, or has this feature been taken away? "kathnh" <kathnh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EAFD291-4B78-4FE5-B360-BDC79D533D...

Title of view
I have a SDI app, I want to set a title and not "Unitled -Program". How can I override the default behaviour? Thanks http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/W-D/doc_view/titlebar/article.php/c3301/ ----- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com thanks "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1125510121.609876.167010@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/W-D/doc_view/titlebar/article.php/c3301/ > > ----- > Ajay Kalra > ajaykalra@yahoo.com > ...

how many Outlook calendars one person can have view access to?
and could that person view all of them at the same time? Thanks, Depends on a lot of things, like Outlook version and desktop area. JCross wrote: > and could that person view all of them at the same time? > Thanks, In Outlook 2003/2007/2010, the target is 13 calendars. You can open more in the overlays, but they are harder to read when you go over 13. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outl...

Directory Replication links in Mixed Mode??
Directory Replication connections in Mixed Mode. We are about halfway through a migration from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000. The Topology is basically twin hub and spoke. In the past when migrating a site, we have kept the Directory Replication link in place but changed the bridgehead server on each side of it to reference the new 2000 server. A site connector is also added at a high cost (if not already present) to ensure that there is a direct connection between the server and it's DirRep partner. (The high cost meaning that mail However, we have now migrated one of the Hub sites a...

Calendar view: today and next 6 days
In Outlook (2007) my preferred calendar view is the week view (day/week/month). But I wonder how I can create a day/week/month view that always displays today and the next 6 days. So I want to see one week, but not always starting on a monday, but always starting today. Of course I can manually select the days of the week that I want to see , but I want it to be the default view. Has anybody ever created a view like that?. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com "Leonie Bruning" <l[dot]bruning[at]bge[dot]nl> wrote in message news:%23%23GQLgLdKHA.5040@TK2MSFTNGP04....

Cannot view Reports in Business Portal
Hi, We are running Business Portal 2.5 on Great Plains 8 with Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition and Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003. When we try to browse the sample reports at report list, there is nothing showing at the report viewer. These also happen to Frx reports that we have loaded at the share folder. Please advice. Thanks in advance. Cheers, Emily ...