Get a Sony Laptop

Get a Sony Laptop with Genuine windows7 Premium
For more details
http://jobinfoworld.webnode.com
0
Job

laptop power problem 05-16-10
I recently put on my laptop and when it booted up ok the screen was dull as if the battery was low but the icon said it was charging. It remained at 2% and never rose up to full charge. When I take it off mains power the screen brightens up like it was fully charged but i get a message saing i should switch to mains outlet as the power was low. Any body any ideas what is going wrong. I tried another power adaptor but still the same result. On 5/16/2010 11:18 AM, dessie wrote: > I recently put on my laptop and when it booted up ok the screen was dull as > if the battery was...

I Keep getting error message
Hello, When using Outlook 2002 I get a box popping up on my screen every few minutes saying: "Unable to update public free/busy data. Operation failed" I recently set up a second data file and successfully created a rule to divert emails from a domain name I have to that data file and loaded a bunch of appointments into the calendar of that data file. Is this popup to do with that? Also, I think this may only happen when my Dialup internet connection is connected Thanks See my reply to your earlier post. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address...

Get size of file on ftp server before downloading
Hi, How can I get the size of a file on an ftp server before downloading the file. Basically I want to create a progress bar to show the progress of the download as its being downloaded. If anyone could point me to any good resources or explain what i need to do. I am using Visual Studio 2010 beta, but code needs to be able to be run on 2.0 framework, if possible. Thanks in advance, Adam > How can I get the size of a file on an ftp server before downloading the > file. Basically I want to create a progress bar to show the progress of > the download as i...

Installing CRM laptop client on a workgroup laptop
I'm am trying to use CRM 3.0 laptop client on a laptop that is part of a workgroup. The laptop has a network cable connected to it but the laptop is not part of the domain. Outlook 2003 is using RPC over HTTP to connect to the server. The CRM install worked fine but when i open outlook i get an error message stating that “cannot connect to the Microsoft CRM server. This might indicate that the server is down” when I click ok on that message I get another error stating that “an error occured loading microsoft crm functionality, try restarting microsoft outlook. contact your system a...

Getting a cell address and using it
I have a spreadsheet containing production information. I want to b able to search by date (can do this using VLOOKUP), and extrac information from the same row as that date. However, I also want to be able to extract the previous 10 entries a well, for comparison purposes. ie I enter a date and find that it is in B95, and the piece of info want is in C95. I also want to be able to pull out C86-94 and place i all into a new sheet. I'd be grateful for any help offered. Thank -- dudar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dudara's Profile: http://w...

Get Vista UAC is enable or not
Hi, i search a way in c++ to know if uac of vista is enable. Is there any interface for uac? Thanks "Mark Lindner" <Mark.Lindner@te-service.org> wrote in message news:u6qTsTjWHHA.4384@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > i search a way in c++ to know if uac of vista is enable. Is there any > interface for uac? See http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.vista.security/browse_frm/thread/a79dd34ea94c4a12/557188c17d88d576?lnk=st&q=uac+API&rnum=8#557188c17d88d576 I am unable to find an API to do this. However, checking the value of this key works: Hiv...

Cannot Get Mail From One Individual
I cannot get e-mail from one specific e-mail address. This just suddenly happened... no apparent reason. All other mail is ok... just from one e-mail address. Any ideas? I have heard of some ISP's who block all email from certain servers that are known to spam. I would check with your internet provider to see whether it lies with them? "Art Johnson" <johnson73120@cox.net> wrote in message news:037a01c3d26a$5e892b40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot get e-mail from one specific e-mail address. > This just suddenly happened... no apparent reason. All > other mail ...

How do I get design graphics to print in Publisher?
My son is working on a Publisher brochure. He downloaded design graphics to get started, but none of the graphics are appearing in print preview or printing out. Any ideas? Thx. Russ From where did you download the design elements? Are you inserting the art from file or are you doing a copy/paste? Are the pictures showing on your screen? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "russbehr" <russbehr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00C0AE24-317A-4CB4-813A-EFA0F78B033A@microsoft.com... >...

getting SCF code from ZIP Code
I'm looking for a fast way to strip off the first three characters of a zip code and write it to an adjoining column to get a SCF (US Post Office Sectional Center Facility) code; which would then let my sort by SCF. You can use the LEFT function to return the left-most characters of a string. E.g., =LEFT(A1,3) -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Keith Radley" <keith@cirrusdata.com> wrote in message news:%23DSUoqDHFHA.3088@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I'm looking for a fast way to strip off t...

How do i get lines on a line graph? #2
I am trying to plot a number of series of data on the same graph. It i experimental data with 'time' as the x axis. Measurements of th experimental data were taken at 4 hour intervals, but they were not al started at the same time. This means that the values of time in th table must increment by 1 but there will not be an experimental valu for each hour because a measurement was not taken. The data table i included in a word file attachment. When i plot a line graph or scatter graph of the points, there is not line going through the points. I have done some experimenting an conc...

How do I get the AutoShape name using mouse in Excel?
How do I get the AutoShape Name (As shown on the Name Box) by using only mouse click? I would like to insert a lot of object, then mouse click to delete one, and it can be any 1 of 100 object that i have inserted. I have difficulty in getting the AutoShape/Object name by using code. What I actually trying to do is like 'right click' on the object then 'select cut'. but I would like to do it with a single mouse click. Perhape insert an macro will be good, but again, I have difficutlly selecting the object name. Could anyone help? Yumi, I'm not sure I understand y...

My boss is grilling me to get this done. Can you help??
Hi, I need some help with a query. I believe that a Union Query is appropriate, but I am unsure. I have two make table queries. One makes a table called QTY_RECEIVED that has the following field names: Part#, Fiscal_Week, Fiscal_Year, and Receipts. The 2nd table is called SUPPLY_REQUIREMENT which has the following fields: Part#, Fiscal_Week, Fiscal_Year, and Demand. I want to see the history of Demand and Receipts for all the parts that I have entered. Problem is that some weeks there is no demand and some weeks there is no Receipts. If I link the two tables by Part# and Fiscal Wee...

Why do I get web favorites as well as directories?
I can't find an answer to this, maybe it's so obvious it's never been needed to be discussed...? When I use the file open dialogue box in Excel and click on 'Favorites', as well as my favorite directories I get a list of my favorite internet sites as well. This is really annoying me, is there a way to only show directories? ...

getting information contained in the design table to an excel spreadsheet
I am trying to copy the fieldname data and data fields to an excel spreadsheet. using the copy function in access does not provide a paste option in excel. I'm new to this so theres probably a simple sollution but i cannot find it in the help instructions regards jimh While in Access - With the desired Table Open, Click on the menu Tools, Office Links, Analyze it with Excel. Done. HTH "jimh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:889a01c3e97f$da0820b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to copy the fieldname data and data fields to > an e...

Any way to get around the number of columns limitation?
I'm pretty sure there's not, but figured I'd ask anyway. ;) I have a charting workbook that has grown to very probably needing more than the 256 columns of data to do all the charting. At least for it to continue doing it the way it is. I was hoping this particular deal I'm doing right now would stop prior to running out of columns, but it's not looking like it will. Any help? Thanks! Shawn Wait for the next version of excel??? 16K columns by 1 meg of rows. 43fan wrote: > > I'm pretty sure there's not, but figured I'd ask anyway. ;) > > ...

Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not.....................

Get a FREE Valuable gift just by reading this!
I'm Just Like YOU!! Always looking for great opportunities, We'll I've found one that works! It seemed too good to be true, but I gave it a try, and Now It is Working for me!! I'm no marketing guru, But this is really simple, check it out, you even get a FREE gift just for visiting. http://www.profitdealings.com/dollarempire ...

How do you request to get on the Office 2011 beta list
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I've done quite a bit of beta testing for MS for Windows products over the years, but I've never seen any way to let anyone know I'd like to get into the Office for Mac betas. How do I go about this? Hi, there has never been a public beta of Office for Mac before, and I doubt there ever will be. There is no way of signing up for a beta of Office 2011, I'm afraid. On 09/03/10 18:14, jaybrennan@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS...

When using a WebBrowser as an editor how do I get the current font name?
Hi everyone, I'm using a WebBrowser that has had "contenteditable" applied to the body so I can use it as an editor. Does anyone know how I can get the font name of the current font so that I can preset my font combo box? Thanks On Dec 18, 5:04=A0pm, Joe Mitchel <joe.mitc...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I'm using a WebBrowser that has had "contenteditable" applied to the > body so I can use it as an editor. =A0Does anyone know how I can get the > font name of the current font so that I can preset my font combo box? > ...

How to get data for whole month
Hi, I am storing transaction data for users vertically as I have shown below in table1. And now I need to get the data for whole month horizontally as I have shown below in table2. Please let me know how to write query for same ? Table1:- user Date trans a 1/1/2010 10 a 1/1/2010 10 b 1/1/2010 20 b 1/1/2010 20 a 2/1/2010 30 b 2/1/2010 40 b 4/1/2010 60 Table2:- user 1/1/2010 2/1/2010 3/1/2010 4/1/2010 5/1/2010 6/1/2010 7/1/2010 8/1/2010 9/1/2010 a 20 30 0 60 0 0 0 0 0 b 40 40 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 I want data for wh...

Can't Get Posted
I have twice sent a message to be posted and it is not shown. Am I doing something wrong. My question: How do I change the default Font in Excel? Bernie Beal. Hi Bernie Goto>Tools>Options>General and you'll see the information your looking for. HTH John "Bernie Beal" <bquest@optonline.net> wrote in message news:OL32IDJ4JHA.3860@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have twice sent a message to be posted and it is not shown. Am I doing >something wrong. > > My question: How do I change the default Font in Excel? > > Bernie Beal. > ...

How do I get it to show page icons at bottom of screen
On one of our computers the page icons do not show up at the bottom of the screen. To change pages I have to click the "go to" page. How do I get the page icons to appear? Take a look at the sixth FAQ here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs If you have any version other than 2007, View, Status Bar -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "saleshire" <saleshire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53F10F96-4EC3-40EA-A926-2B2C58423D75@microsoft.com... > On one of our computers the page icons do not show up at the bottom...

How do I get rid of too many blank pages at the end of a saved document?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I know I've encountered this before, but can't recall the solution! Can someone tell me how to get rid of the extra formatted pages at the end of a document??(ie, header appears on three or four pages following the end of the written portion of the document). <br><br>THANK YOU!!! "Pages" in a Word document are only generated if there is content that causes them to be needed. Quite frequently they are the result of using manual page breaks then removing the text that was on the ...

Not getting notifications
Since Virgin Mail changed recently I'm not getting notifications from eg: facebook, tripadvisor etc . Does anyone know how to fix this please? What did Virgin Mail change? Did you get a new e-mail address? Did you then update your alert profile on Facebook, Tripadvisor, etc? Do you see notifications on Virgin Mail's Webmail page? If they are not there, there is nothing foe WinMail to download. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "diberry" <diberry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C6174A5-3995...

how do i get my workbooks in separate windows?
i need to open my excel application in two seperate windows as they both keep appearing in one window. the tools, options, view, window taskbar thing did not work so i would like to know if anyone has any other ideas. thank you charlene charlene What is "did not work"? If using Excel 2000 there was a bug with the Windows in Taskbar option not sticking when the workbook(s) were shared. Never fixed until Excel 2002 came out. OR do you want to see two actual workbooks side by side in the window? This could be achieved by Window>New Window and Window>Arrange>Vertical. ...