DVD off Center and Right side cut off in WMP 11

I am using Windows XP Pro SP3 and just updated to WMP 11. When I play a DVD
it seems to be zoomed in or stretched on the screen and the right side of the
movie is cut off. I've tried everything I know to do to fix it, and that
knowledge is slim! Any suggestions are very much appreciated!

cd/dvd not working code 40
ive recently had to do a system recover,ive loaded everything that i wanted back on and everythings fine except my cd drive has decided to start playing up and being stubbon,i put the cd in and it lights up on the small window on the side but doesnt read it,instead it comes back with the message of windows has loaded the drivers but cant find the hardware device code 40,(something like that)ive tried device manager and that gives me a yellow icon next to the drive,ive also tried microsofts mr fixit but that comes back more or less saying the same thing,someone suggested i do some...

Scrolling Left to Right in Excel using mouse scroll.
This is the first time I've seen this, a user has a worksheet that scrolls left to right when using the mouse scroll. Every other sheet moves up and down like I've always seen. Anyway any help would be appreciated, sorry for the dumb question. ...

Send Button #11
I just loaded Outlook 2007 and can reply and forward from incoming messages but when I start a new email and click send, I get a message that says "cannot send this item". All diagnostics came back good and I'm not having other problems. Did something not load properly? "Shannon" wrote in message news:03166239-4B53-4C95-8A67-A70048C6B0EB@microsoft.com... >I just loaded Outlook 2007 and can reply and forward from incoming >messages > but when I start a new email and click send, I get a message that > says > "cannot send this item". All dia...

exchange tools listed twice in ADUC right click
We installed exchange but forgot to install the tools option so we did it after. When that happened it locked up with errors part of the way thru. When I restarted after a system reboot and installed them again it now listed in the active directory users and computers extensions twice when you right click on an object. I removed the tools, it removes both entries. I reinstalled and now both entries are back. Where can I find these entries in AD and remove the duplicate. Thanks Comments inline below. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutio...

Access 2007 and Windows 7 11-22-09
I just got a new 64 bit computer with winodws 7. I moved my access 2007 file over to the new machine and opened it. I keep getting undefined errors for the right and left functions. Any ideas? Check to make sure all of your references are what they should be. I don't know what "standards" windows 7 may or may not have but the errors you describe are almost always a reference issue. hth -- Jack Leach www.tristatemachine.com "I haven''t failed, I''ve found ten thousand ways that don''t work." -Thomas Edison (1847-1931) ...

teste 11-09-07
que teste e esse "Rui Bento" <rui-bento@netcabo.pt> escreveu na mensagem news:OQiOAZwIIHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > ...

Workflow Question 11-10-05
I am create a workflow for new prospects. I need to add an additional Wait condition but, when I add the Wait condition (to check an activity) my Task isn't in the activity drop-down list. I am inserting the wait condition within an If..then..else statement. If I insert a Wait condition outside of the if..then..else statement then all of my tasks are listed. Here is what I have so far: WHEN OPPORTUNITY IS CREATED if opportunity.prioritycode = Prospect then Task: Schedule an Appointment Email to:[account];Subject:Introduction to PA If opportunity.currentbro...

Textbox (Object) Right Click Menu
I am looking to disable the right click Cut event when dealing with Text boxes (Drawing Objects). I have seen code that disables the right click cut. The following code works on the page, but not when a textbox is selected: Dim TheCmdBar as Office.CommandBarControl for each TheCmdBar in Applicaiton.CommandBars.FindControls(ID:=21) TheCmdBar.Enabled = False Next TheCmdBar Thanks in advance. ...

Page Numbering #11
In Publisher 2003, I created a 20 page booklet. The first six pages were created separately and then on pages 7-20 the text boxes are linked. I inserted page numbering and chose the option to not show page numbers on the first page. The problem is that the page numbers appear only on pages 7-20. I can't figure out why pages 2-6 don't show the page numbering. I'm assuming it has something to do with pages 7-20 having linked text boxes. Can you suggest how to get the page numbering to show on the pages 2-6? Thanks. Are you sure the page numbers aren't covered by ob...

how do i create a short cut on my desktop for a excell file?
I would like to have a short cut from my desktop to open a specific excell file, can someone give me each step. Do a "File - Open" in Excel. After finding the file in the location where you saved it, right click on the filename. From that menu select "Send To" and from the next submenu select "Desktop (create shortcut)" That should put a shortcut on your desktop. Not an excel but more of a windows question if that's what you are using, right click desktop, select new shortcut, browse to select the excel file, click next and either keep the name or give...

Re: DVD movies from a computer to a TV for viewing?
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 03:56:19 -0700, Carlos <Carlos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Artreid, >Modern LCD TVs have plenty of video input options. >These are the options, from best to worst: >HDMI >VGA >Component (3 video signals) [insert] RGB [/insert] >Super Video (SVideo) Sometimes wrongly called SVHS Video. >Video Sometimes called "composite". >Check your graphic card user manual or just look at the back of it and >you'll see the different available connectors. >The DVI connector can output HDMI and VGA, dep...

Can't right-click in excel
I have a user that showed me the most interesting issue. She is unable to right-click while using Excel. In any other program or even on the desktop she can righ-click and bring up the appropriate right-click menu. But in excel this does not work. is there a setting in Excel that might be causing this problem? -- macquarl ------------------------------------------------------------------------ macquarl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26388 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=468070 Hi Macquarl, Try this com...

Lost Properties pop up on right mouse click?
Hi, I can no longer right click on a control and bring up its properties. I have to be in design mode and select the field then click the properties button in the tool bar? Any idea how to get the right mouse click to bring the properties up? Thanks Chuck "Chuck" <Chuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00FD3588-E880-498C-9F24-8E4D6A8F464B@microsoft.com... > Hi, I can no longer right click on a control and bring up its properties. > I > have to be in design mode and select the field then click the properties > button in the tool bar? > Any ide...

Help, I moved mailboxes and now can open boxes using "Service account admin" rights
Hey everyone, We are running a Windows 2003 domain and Exchange 2003 sp1 on Win2k3 in a cluster. We had ONE storage group and 4 DBs. I have a AD group that has Exchange "Service account admin" rights and people in that group could open ANY mailbox. I am in that group too. Over the weekend we created a NEW storage group in Exchange and MOVED tow DBs from SG1 to SG2 (the new SG). Now I can't open anyone's mailbox that is in the new SG. The users are working fine. They can connect to their mailboxes using Outlook 2003 just fine. However, I am troubleshooting a Bl...

Booklet, printing both sides of paper
I think I have the booklet setup somewhat correct. I have 8 pages listed at the bottom. Page is 4.25 by 11. I type what I want in each page, and print it, but where a page should be on the back, the back is blank. I see the 8 pages, and they print all on one side, I am using the full 8.5, a page is 4.25, face to face (Hope that isn't too confusing.) Page 1 is the front (or cover page) page 2 should be on the other side of that , but is page 4 when printed. It must be a set up problem? Thanks Bruce For an eight page booklet it will take two sheets of paper. First sheet will have pag...

Right Click Context Menu
Is there a way to add items to the list? -- Guy Lapierre Forefront Business Solutions http://www.forefrontbusinesssolutions.com Guy Using VBA only. Check out this google search thread. Many good ideas for code and methods of implementing. http://snipurl.com/dr42 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:52:10 GMT, "Guy Lapierre" <guy@forefrontbusinesssolutions.com> wrote: >Is there a way to add items to the list? ...

Exchange Backup #11
Hi, I noticed my exchange backup is same size for 3 consecutive backup. This is very strange to me (for a production system). A backup done on Dec 19, 2005 is having size 11,163,325 KB. Another backup done on Jan 19, 2006 is having size 11,163,325 KB. A backup done today Jan 24, 2006 is also having same size. I feel there is something is wrong. I ran windows backup with verification. the statistics are Directories: 4 files: 7 Bytes: 11,431,232,484 Verify Status Directories: 4 files: 0 Difference: 0 Bytes: 11,431,232,484 Notice that the Directories and Bytes are the same, th...

OWA Error #11
Hi, When I try to create or reply to messages in OWA, the body of the message is unavailable. I just see a small red x on the upper left hand side and the body of the message to read or view is blue and I can not type into this area any longer. I have made no recent changes to the server so I am a bit stumped. Any suggestions? Thanks David I just realized it is a client issue, as If I try through another computer, it works fine. Any suggestions still appreciated. Thanks "David" <dross@si.rr.com> wrote in message news:ulff4bL0EHA.752@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > ...

How to dock the second and third toolbars to the right corner of the first toolbar using mfc or win32?
Hi, I have created a main toolbar, and two more toolbars. All three are aligned at TOP, one below the other. I use DockControlBar to dock them. m_ToolBar1.EnableDocking(CBRS_ALIGN_TOP|CBRS_ALIGN_BOTTOM); m_ToolBar2.EnableDocking(CBRS_ALIGN_TOP|CBRS_ALIGN_BOTTOM); m_ToolBar3.EnableDocking(CBRS_ALIGN_TOP|CBRS_ALIGN_BOTTOM); EnableDocking(CBRS_ALIGN_ANY); DockControlBar(&m_ToolBar1); DockControlBar(&m_ToolBar2); DockControlBar(&m_ToolBar3); It was all fine till this point. The problem comes next. Now, I need to have them all in a single line. It should look someth...

calendar #11
Is there any way to access one account's Outlook calendar from another location (another computer with Outlook)? Yes but that person at another computer needs to have permission to access the calendar. To give someone permission to your calendar right-click Calendar in your folder list, click Properties, then click the Permissions tab. If using O2003 open your calendar, go to File, Folder, Properties, click the Permissions tab. Once that is the, the person at the other computer using outlook can go to File, Open, Other user's folder, and select the mailbox name from the GAL. Make s...

CRM Install 11-26-03
I did a install of CRM 1.0 from my MSDN subscription. unfortunately when I did the install , i didnt notice the licensing requirments Now i want to change the name of the company to match with the MSDn sunscriber... but i dotn find a way.. Any ideas You need to reload as the company name determines both the database names and also the Active Directory OU name "Muru" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:766601c3b435$d3ee6bf0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I did a install of CRM 1.0 from my MSDN subscription. > unfortunately when I did the install , i ...

using short cut keys
I can answer this one. "nydia" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:017901c397fc$ff579af0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > ...

Access 2007
Access 2007 Using the find box, pasting the search required, by using mouse right click. Works in all earlier versions Can copy paste anywhere but the find box Can you use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+V to paste into the Find dialog? -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Ian" <Ian @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0AA39A59-2E2D-46B7-8004-11310090BBC9@microsoft.com... > Access 2007 > > Using the find box, pasting t...

DVD decoder not installed....
Windows Media Player cannot play the DVD because a compatible DVD decoder is not installed on your computer. I am getting this error message on my daughters computer but do not get it on mine. I do not remember buying a decoder for mine though. Is there a download for one? thanks, Lara Most require a fee for use.If you have an ATI video card,they have a free download decoder,nvidia charges for it.You can get DVD decoder software from WM list at: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/plugins.aspx Or try downloads.com for a free temp. one. "no.1nailgir...

What is the right syntax for vlookup in vba?
Hi, Using Excel 2000, the code is returning an error--"runtime error. Type mismatch" on this line: Me.txt1.Text = Application.Evaluate("=VLookup(" & sCoreAdapShell & ", tblPriceListCorePart, 5,False)") I'm looking for feedback about the syntax for using vlookup in vba. The above line is in the commandbutton--cmdCalc with the following code: Private Sub cmdCalc_Click() Dim sCoreAdapShell As Variant sCoreAdapShell = txtCore.Text & txtAdap_Config.Text & txtShell.Text Me.txt1.Text = Application.Evaluate("=VLookup(" &a...