copies of songs

How do I keep the media player from copying the songs in my library. I have
several copies of each song

What version of WMP and Windows?

For WMP 10 or 11, you could follow the instructions at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/mediaadvice/0089.mspx

Regards

--
Tim De Baets
http://www.bm-productions.tk

rick22m1981 wrote:
> How do I keep the media player from copying the songs in my library. I have
> several copies of each song
0
Tim

Finding a Row and cut and copy
I was not able to solve my problem yet. I am trying to find a ro carrying certain data in a page and I want to cut this row and paste t another page. VLOOKUP finds any data at the search column and and copies the indexe value found at the place where the VLOOKUP required. With this I can copy all the row that found data exist. But my proble is also to delete the contents of the copied row or indidually th cells at their original place. When I use FIND Function it behaves similar to VLOOKUP and finds an copies the data where it is required, When I use the Search under th File Tab in Excell i...

Copy my contacts to disc on a disc in Outlook 2003
I want to copy my e-mail contacts to a disc. I have Outlook 2003. I found out a way to copy to a xls file,but it comes out with too many columns. I would rather just copy it the way it is my contact folder, alphabetically or the way it is in my address book. Your Contacts are not separate from the rest of your Outlook data, so you would copy your entire data file. The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup or transfer: http://www.slipstick.com...

Copy data between access databases with slightly different structures
If I have 2 databases with some differences in table structure, 1 is fully populated and the other empty, how can I copy only the matching fields data from one to the other? Are there any utilities available for this? See if this is what you want. Open one database and create a link to the table in the other database. Then create an append query. You can choose the fields you want to append, leaving the other fields alone and/or use criteria to chose what records you want to append. -- Joseph E. Meehan 26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math "Partha Mandayam" <partha@partha...

Copying content and formats to another worksheet
How do you copy an exact replica of a portion of one worksheet to another worksheet. I need the content and formatting (column and row widths, fonts colors, etc.) duplicated exactly. I've tried Edit/Paste Special but the column and row height settings don't copy over. Thanks. Right-click on sheet tab > Move / Copy Check "Create a copy" > OK (This usually works for me) -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "Zach Mathew" <zmathew@iccb.org> wrote in message news:uGCgI4sPFHA.2736@T...

Problem copying table data as a picture onto chartsheet
I'm having a strange problem. I'm creating a special chart which has a pie chart on it as well as some tabular data that is formatted the way we want it on a worksheet, then pasted onto the chartsheet as a picture. (The pie chart aspect is working fine. I'm just having a problem with the tabular data.) When I copy the tabular data manually by selecting the data on the worksheet, then going to the Home tab and choosing the Paste menu dropdown, then "As Picture", then "Copy as picture...". In the resulting dialog box, I choose "As shown on scr...

copy but not over-write
I have two folders with over 1000 photo files, and most of the files are the same, except in folder A, the files have the EXIF data, but not in folder B. Folder B has slightly more files. How do I copy from B to A 1) without over-writing any files AND 2) without getting the pop-up that says "Do you want to over-write the file" for every single file? In other words, I would like to copy from B just the files that A does not have. Jack On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 00:51:37 -0500, "Jack B" <jslimp01nospam@earthlink.net> wrote: >I have two folder...

Problem at "Save as"
Hi, I'm having a problem at excel that i don't have on other computers: when i click save as, i would like, as usual, that on the file name window, apeared only the current file name, and not "copy from "filename"". Can you help me, removing this annoying feature? Thanks Cako It probably says "Copy of" and that would be because the file you're trying to save was opened "read only". (You would see that in the title bar). You'll have to figure out why that was but it might be that the file has its "read only" file attrib...

Default print is 20800 copies! #2
I've checked and there are no macros in the ThisWorkbook or workshee code module -- Tim_ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Tim_E's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1514 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26780 ...

outlook marked as spam when sending copy to myself
Why am I receiving outlook pro 2007 emails marked as spam in subject line when I send a copy to myself? Outlook isn't doing it, it's a third-party anti-spam program either installed on your computer, or on your mail provider's end. Check those. "Laura" <Laura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61735ABE-EC6B-49DB-BE47-28FC55506DE1@microsoft.com... : Why am I receiving outlook pro 2007 emails marked as spam in subject line : when I send a copy to myself? Thanks Tom, I did check with my provider and no luck. I am using Trend Micro an I did add...

Automatic backup copy
Is there an automatic backup copy functionality in excel? I know there is an automatic recovery feature, but I can't find an auto backup. I'm looking for a function, like in word, that automatically creates a backup copy of your file. Craig File>Save as...>Tools (At top of save as dialog)>general options...Always create back-up -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "craigq" <craigq@seanet.com> wrote in message news:1105727341.080920.26720@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Is there an a...

Filtered Mode Copying and pasting as value yield as error?
Dear All, While in filtered mode copying cell that consists formula and converting them into values yield as following error. Copy and paste area are not same so error. Is there any code or macro that can convert the cell consisting formula into value. Note:- The cell is in Filtered mode. Please assist? Rgds, Alighak06 I had the same problem and this macro worked for me, Range("------:------").Select Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Select Selection.Copy Range("------").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, O...

Copying Data from MS Word into Excel #3
Solved it now. Copy from Word and normal paste into Excel. Then >Data >Text to Column >and follow the Wizard. Thanks for the prompt Bob -- OptionTrade ----------------------------------------------------------------------- OptionTrader's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1495 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26583 That was my other thought <vbg>! -- HTH RP "OptionTrader" <OptionTrader.1djtgo@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:OptionTrader.1djtgo@excelforum-nospam.co...

Copy Picture problems
I've written a macro which copies a selected range in Excel 2000 and and paste it as picture in Power Point. CopyPicture is used and the macro works OK apart from that all columns are not always included in the pasted picture. Grouped columns and selection of visible cells only is used in Excel. e.g from Range A1:Z15 12 visble columns are selected. A different number of columns can be included in the pasted picture when different users runs the macro. Thanks in advance for any help. Mats "MatsN" <MatsN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A8F...

Copy column from different sheets and plot a graph
Hi, For Excel 2007, In one sheet I have 60 columns and I have 5 different sheet with same no of column. I want to make a graph (basically 60) corresponding to each column in the 5 sheet. So make a graph from sheet 1-5 of column A, B,.... XX Can anyone suggest a marco to do all this in one go Thanks You don't have to copy to do that. Set up a series for each sheet's column =Sheet1!$A$1:$A$10 =Sheet2!$C$1:$C$10 -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Majeed B" <MajeedB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Excel automatically copied data from one cell to another...
One of my excel spreadsheets has started automatically copying data from one cell to another (or rather ROWS of data) without displaying any formula or explanation for the information. It seems to insert it about 10 - 20 rows apart, just one cell, and slips it in before one can notice it happening... Can anyone suggest anything? Jenny Is this reproducible? If so I'll take a look at the file for you. Do you get any warning when you open the workbook, asking to enable macros? -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS &qu...

Copy and Paste problems
I hope someone is able to help. The problem manifests itself in copy/paste activity. When I highlight a cell then click on the copy command, the spreadsheet whites out and stops working. Does anyone have a clue what is happening. Using Office 2007. Thanls -- John First, I have no idea. But lots of problems in excel (and windows) are caused by misbehaving printer drivers. Can you close excel, change printers and then retest. Please post back with your results. JohnH wrote: > > I hope someone is able to help. The problem manifests itself in copy/paste > activity. When I h...

Copying a column from several similar sheets into one sheet
I have several worksheets in one workbook and I want to merge/copy one column from each worksheet (the same column) (Like this, just imagine more columns with more data on several worksheets Date 06052003 Actual 13 FMT 12 % 87 ) and put these columns into rows so that each worksheet's data will descend vertically (EX: Date Actual FMT % 06052003 13 12 87 06062003 12 15 89 06072003 11 17 90 That's what I want, Please help me to do it. ...

Copy Sub-Total Rows
I am using the subtotal function under the data menu. After I select the view that only shows the subtotal lines I would like to copy those rows to another worksheet. However if I highlight the rows while holding down the shift key I get all the intermediate rows between the sub-total rows. I do not want the intermediate rows. I know I can manually select each separate sub-total row by using the control key but for a table that contains 100 subtotals this is an arduous tas and prone to error. Is there a way I can select only the subtotal rows, copy them, and then paste them to another wor...

copying calendar and contact data from Outlook 98 to outlook xp
I am running dual boot - transitioning from windows 98 to Windows XP. I am running Outlook 98 as my primary email client in windows 98 client. I am running Outlook XP, or I undertand it is also called Outlook 2002. I need to begin moving setting over. I need to move my contacts and calendar and other stuff over. Any thoughts on how this can be done? I am running dual boot - transitioning from windows 98 to Windows XP. I am running Outlook 98 as my primary email client within windows 98. I am running Outlook XP (or I undertand it is also called Outlook 2002) within Windows XP. I need to b...

copy an intial cells contents into the next series of blank cells in a column
When doing a pivot table, the data in a column might have the initial cell inditifer, such as a date and the remaining cells if they have the same date will be blank. I know there is a process that you can highlight the cells in a range and have copied the initial cell into the next suceeding blank cells, I just don't remember the sequence of steps to get there. can anybod help? Select the column with data. F5>Special>Blanks>OK Type an = sign in active blank cell. Arrow or point to cell above. CTRL + Enter to fill all blanks with value from above. Gord Dibben MS Excel MV...

Copy security levels
Hello everyone, Is there a way to copy the security levels from one level to the other? Thanks, Sylvain Malenfant ...

My Excel 2003 doesn't let me right click to copy?
Does any one know how to set excel to right click and copy in office 2003? Is my version a fluke, or is it a option thing that I can't find. I can only ctrl C and control v to copy ...

conditional formatting
I have used conditional formatting to highlight some issues in a spreadsheet. However, to distribute this, I need to remove the link to the base data used as the source file is too big. Is there a way I can copy the cell shading so that the condition is removed but the formatting remains? I am using 2003, and the spreadsheet is 7500 rows x 70 columns and running on a laptop, so any solution can't be too memory or processor intensive! Thanks for your suggestions Take a look at http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFConditions.html and see if it helps, although it is not si...

Songs from file
Hi, I am having a hard time getting a mp3 file to play on my powerpoint 2007 presentation. When I click on the file the sound symbol and choose my song from my cd file, I click on play across slide and automatic. It says in my book that it will handle mp3 files. However, I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. Your expertise will be helpful. Thank you, Joe. If the mp3 files are ripped from a CD they may have DRM protection. If so they won't play in PPT "Joeman2010" <Joeman2010@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ADDCDE6-FA69-4CD0-8B90-...

Copying Old Data to RMS-HQ
I have very important old data and i am going to implement RMS, Is there any way to loaded to RMS-HQ -- Mr. Ibrahim Zubair Hi , What sort of data ? Sales History ? Item ? If both you need a third party application that will import your data in RMS-HQ..Try to source out from RMS partners :) try this...www.retailrealm.us...I dunno if they have partners near you .... anyway, I hope it helps... "Ibrahim Zubair" wrote: > I have very important old data and i am going to implement RMS, Is there any > way to loaded to RMS-HQ > -- > Mr. Ibrahim Zubair ...