Can't change RIP folder

Media player will not allow mw to change the location of my RIP folder.

No matter what folder I attempt to change it to I get a message stating that
I don't have permission to use it.

Any Ideas?

You might be using the root of some drive as the rip folder. try to make a
folder inside it and then try to select it. Or when starting Media player
right click on the icon of media player and click "Run as Administrator" and
then try to select it. But if it works by the later suggestion then everytime
you have to rip you have to run it as admin.
Hope it works. Good Luck!
--
Vanshaj Daga
vanshajdaga2002net@hotmail.com

"dazed and confused" wrote:

> Media player will not allow mw to change the location of my RIP folder.
>
> No matter what folder I attempt to change it to I get a message stating that
> I don't have permission to use it.
>
> Any Ideas?

Changing text in X and Z reports
Hi, I want to change a text in X and Z reports. The original text is "Paid on Account." I want it to say "On Account." How can I do the change? I already found the XML report template but don't know where to go from there. Thank you in advance. Win open file in Frontpage or text editor. Do "find" and type in "paid on account" to get you to the section quickly. or, just roll down until you find this section =========================== Section: Grand Total Out =========================== --> <!--BOOKMARK--> <ROW...

old Exchange Server remains site folder server
Hello, I am trying to replace an old exchange 2000 server with a new 2003 server. I have moved all the mailboxes, public folders and system folders as per the KB article regarding 'removing the first exchange 2000 server in a site.' However, the old Exchange 2000 server is still showing up as the site folder server in AD. I have not uninstalled Exchange from the old server yet - will the site folder server role be automatically reassigned at that time or will I have to manually edit the AD with ADSI Edit and put the DN of my new Exchange server in there to change this role? Also, am ...

How to change multiple folders views in Outlook
When you first create an account within Outlook (currently using 2007 but I'm sure it's the same for other versions) it defaults the folders so that certain columns are visable they all have the viewing pane enabled. Is there a way of changing one folder so that all folders look identicle (Deleted, Drafts, Inbox, Junk E-Mail, Outbox etc etc etc). I'm sure there must be a way but I'd be damned if I can find it...and it's driving me nuts!! Cheers Glenn gloriousglenn@hotmail.com <gloriousglenn@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way of changing one folder so that a...

9.0 Table Changes
Will be updating to V9, am looking for a list of the tables that changed and the documentation says it is on V9 cd 2, under the SDK But I don't see anything on the CD so do I have to install v9, and the SDK before I can get a list of the table names? -- Doug You need to install the SDK "Doug" wrote: > Will be updating to V9, am looking for a list of the tables that changed and > the documentation says it is on V9 cd 2, under the SDK > > But I don't see anything on the CD so do I have to install v9, and the SDK > before I can get a list of the tabl...

copy attachment only into a folder
how do I copy an attachment sent to me thru email, and put the attachment in a folder to keep under my documents? Thank you In news:463577E5-3E70-4A7D-BA44-FF97E53B42D9@microsoft.com, clee <clee@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > how do I copy an attachment sent to me thru email, and put the > attachment in a folder to keep under my documents? > Thank you You can manually save an attachment to the location of your choice. If you want to do this automatically, you might check out http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/attachments_processor/ or search for 'housekeeping' ...

Creating a Browse for Folder
I have seen programs where there is an edit field for defining the location of a file and then to the right of the field is a button with 3 periods on it which when clicked brings up a browse for folder file box where the user can choose a directory and file and then it is populated in the edit field. Is there a custom control to use for this or do I have to develop this myself? Take a look at SHBrowseForFolder and CFileDialog. You probably want CFileDialog. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "William Gower" <w_gower@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Olf0wrmk...

How can I change the program used when following a hyperlink
I have a database which uses hyperlinks to take me to a set of image files, gif & jpeg. I have recently moved to Firefox. If I click on a link to a gif file it opens in Firefox, but if I do the same for a jpg it persists in using IE. The file association for jpg files on the computer are to Photoshop. But I prefer opening the links in the browser as I am only viewing, not editing, the files Anyone got any ideas JimR Use a button that when clicked calls this code (pass in the value on the hyperlink field): Public Sub OpenWebPage(url As String) Dim browser As Vari...

Record Change Confirmation
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0081_01CAB184.C1BB7DD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Access 2007 sp2 I'm using the following code I found on the web, on a Single Form, to = have the user choose to either save the record or not save the record or close the message box and continue editing: Private Sub cmdSaveAndClose_Click() If Me.Dirty Then Dim BlnOutcome As Integer BlnOutcome =3D MsgBox("Record(s) have been added or changed." _ ...

2003 OWA
We are having problems when end users hit the cancel button on the Exchange 2003 OWA password change screen, it actually gives an ASP error when hitting the cancel button on this particular screen. Does anyone have an TechNet Articles on why this doesn't work? Dear Sabo, Thanks for posting here. In order to narrow down the problem, please provide me with the detailed message of the ASP error. You may capture a screen shoot and attach the picture when you post back. Also, I would like to give you the detailed steps for enable change password in Exchange 2003 OWA: You must firs...

Change measurements from inches to centimeters in EXCEL 2002?
I want to see measurements for margins for Page Setup in both Centimeters and Inches - how do I change the display? (EXCEL 2002) ...

keeping calendar and folders in navigation bar
ol03. i have navigation bar open. i click on calendar button (small icons) at bottom and calendar opens showing several months. i then click on 'folder list' icon, and folders show on navigation bar with current month still at top. that is perfect. except if i click on one of the folders, the month disappears and folders take up the whole nav. bar. isn't there a way to keep calendar and folders open at same time? ...

Why can't I click on the signature section to change my signature
When I go into tools, options, and then the mail format tab, the signature option is greyed out and I can't click on it. I therefore cant edit my existing sugnature or create a new one. I've tried changing the format options to compose the message in, and still no luck. Are you perhaps in a corporate environment? Then you mail admin might have disabled that option as a corporate policy. Ask him/her or your manager for more information. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, ...

Configuring NDR copies to Public Folder
Hi Using Exchange Server 2003. I created a 'postmaster' mailbox that receives NDRs and then set it so that it forwards it to another address which is a mail enabled public folder. I get this error in the event viewer. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store Event Category: Transport Delivering Event ID: 2028 Date: 08/07/04 Time: 2:36:56 PM User: N/A Computer: APOLLO Description: The delivery of a message sent by public folder NDR NOTIFICATIONS227406224D7E7D4E26D0C5A3D1DD7EA40A5CCA has failed. To: 'notavaliduser@ebop.govt.nz' Cc: The non-delivery repo...

.xls changes sizes from one computer to another
An excel worksheet that we use prints out nicely on one computer; however, when another user accesses it off of the network and does a print preview, the columns of the worksheet squash together in the middle of the worksheet into and only by reducing the view by 99% is the second user able to print correctly. I don't know the circumstances regarding this but I am told this is the way it has always been. Any input would be greatly appreciated. ...

Problem Changing from Average Costing to FIFO Perpetual (Version 9
Our company changed our inventory valuation method from FIFO Perpetual to Average Costing. After two months we reverted back to FIFO Perpetual. We now have a problem when we create a new SOP document. The cost that the system is retrieving on the document is the CURRCOST from IV00101, not the STNDCOST as we would expect. We have run the Change valuation method utility and have checked links and reconciled, but this behaviour continues. If we create a new item that have not gone through this FIFO to AVG to FIFO chance cycle it picks up the STNDCOST correctly. Any ideas? Thanks, J...

Money 2003: Change investment type from fund to stock
One of my investments was set up incorrectly as a mutual fund rather than a stock. Now when I sync with my brokerage website, it doesn't find the stock (since Money thinks it's a mutual fund) and it wants to add all the stock shares to my account as new shares. How can I change the investment type from mutual fund to stock from the Investments area? There are no menu options to do so and the online help doesn't provide any clues. I have several years worth of transactions for this stock, so I'd hate to have to re-enter them all. In microsoft.public.money, IanP. wrote: >...

hwo to recover personal folders and contact list??
I had office 2003 running on my C: drive and I had a major system crash so I backed up the entire C: drive to D: .. then I formatted and reinstalled windows XP pro and office 2003. can someone tell me where on the D: drive I woudld find the contact list and all my folders from outlook 2003 that I had running before? THanks.. Hi Dave, please look here, which datas are important for outlook http://home.arcor.de/andreas.roeder-privat/English%20Help.htm#18 If you search for the relevant files you could import them into your new Outlook! -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Brave...

Read-only files
I want to email an MS Publisher 03 file. It is read-only protected, but it can still be accessed and changes made, although it has to be saved with another file name. Is it possible to make it unaccessible - so that no changes can be made at all? no. and it doesn't even have to be saved with a different name, all you have to do is change the file attributes. "secretariat" <secretariat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0CFB98E4-29E7-4AC6-BBB4-177EE7F5C982@microsoft.com... |I want to email an MS Publisher 03 file. It is read-only protected, but it |...

Changing multiple appointment times
I have hundreds of appointments and would like to move them back one hour. I know there is a link in microsofts support site that lets you change the time zone without changing appointment times. However, recurring appointments are not supported by that method. Does anyone know of a way to move all my appointments back one hour? ...

how to change font on printed copy of outlook calendar week view
When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't find how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could change it on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Randi Steiger;110316 Wrote: > When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't > find > how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could > change it > on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Which version of Outlook? Did you check the page setup options w...

Changing the names of fields in tables after creating other object
I just leaned about the naming conventions after I have created my tables, reports and several queries. Can I change the name of fields in my tables (to remove the spaces and give them unique names ie not just last name but childlastname) without destroying the work I have done in queries, reports, and forms. Mary -- Positive Direction for Youth & Families, Inc. (www.pdfyinc.com) Possibly. If you are using a newer version of Access, say 2003 or 2007 AND you have Name Autocorrect, and all it's options, enabled, it MIGHT work. I found it somewhat buggy. Before you...

MS Word file extension changed through e-mail
MS Word .docx files sent as attachments are received without the x, as a .doc instead. The same is true for MS Excel .xlsx changed to .xls Speak firmly to whoever set up the email system. They have not applied their updates. When the file goes through, it is being recognised as a Microsoft Word file, but the extension is being wrongly changed. Some free-mail web services have a bad habit of doing this. It's not a Word problem, the change is being made either by the sending email program or the receiving email program. Cheers On 24/02/10 2:32 PM, in article 2e082f5...

enforce user change their password every 30 days
Hi we are using GP9 and sql2005. How do I set up user password change every 30 days? Thanks Set this in the user setup window against the advanced sql server options. You need to have a Windows Server 2003 domain for this to work - if you don't have this, then the option will be grayed out. I believe SQL Server just enforces the Windows domain password policy, so I think you would need to set that to password change every 30 days. "mecn" wrote: > Hi > > we are using GP9 and sql2005. How do I set up user password change every 30 > days? > > Than...

Dynamically change pick lists?
Has anyone found a workaround for the following : dynamically change the choices in one pick list based on the selection in a second, associated pick list. I know this question has been asked before, just wondering if someone found a resolution for it. I haven't tried it yet, but it is my understanding that you can write JavaScript code in the OnChange event for the first picklist that will modify the valid values in the second picklist. HTH, Dave >-----Original Message----- >Has anyone found a workaround for the following : > >dynamically change the choices in one pick...

Changing Default Contacts List for E-mail
I have two separate Contacts lists open. When I go to select names for the e-mail addresses, Outlook always defaults to the wrong list, and I have to manually select the other one. How can I change the default list that shows up when I click on the "to:" header field in an e- mail? Outlook version? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Michael Leu" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:056501...