Album not found when ripping

Why doesn't WMP recognise Marina & The Diamonds' new album, "The Family
Jewels" when I rip it? It comes up with Chieli Minucci instead (whoever he
is). This album has been in the top 40 for three weeks now. Im not impressed.

It recognised my copy of the album and the EP too.
I'm in the UK.

"Reddyfreddy" <Reddyfreddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Why doesn't WMP recognise Marina & The Diamonds' new album, "The Family
> Jewels" when I rip it? It comes up with Chieli Minucci instead (whoever he
> is). This album has been in the top 40 for three weeks now. Im not
> impressed.

0
Urlay

Search issue - tried all the tricks found here
Outlook 2007. Vista Ultimate (clean install on new machine). I am the administrator and ONLY user of this machine. I cannot for the life of me get search in contacts to turn up a thing. Clearly I have some setting somewhere set to results=0 but I can't find it. I have 847 items in Contacts. I have 2 people named Alice. I can see both entries on my main contacts screen. Yet, when I plug in the word Alice in to 'search all Contact Items', I get the All Contact Items (Search Results) screen with a note that says 'No matches found for "alice". Same results if I ...

Controls Not Found
I have a modeless dialog box and the first time my OnSize handler gets called, the child controls are unavailable. I've never seen this before but acknowledge I usually work with modal dialog boxes. Has anyone else seen this? Thanks! -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits http://www.softcircuits.com Available for consulting: http://www.softcircuits.com/jwood/resume.htm This is because the controls are not created in the first OnSize call. OnSize gets called during the creation of the window. A workaround is to create a class variable like BOOL m_bIsLoading. Set it to true in the constr...

How to stop album artist entries overwriting contributing artist
I have many compilation albums which feature a different artist on each track. At the present time my WMP Library shows each track as an indiviodual album with the Album Artist and Contributing Artist being identical. I would like to retain the Contributing Artist details BUT have the Albumn Artist Listed as Various Artists in order to effect a single line album entry in the library. So far I have only ben able to achieve this by Highlighting entries in the Album Artist and editing this column to "Various Artists". UNfortunately this method also reanames the Con...

item quantity discount not found
I have an issue I hope someone can help me with. I had created a mix/match discount scheme for a group of items that I was overstocked with. Now that the items are at the levels I wanted them to be I didn't want them discounted anymore. Since you can't remove a bunch of items from discount at once I decided to delete the discount scheme. It seemed to work OK because when I looked into the item properties discount tab everything had no discount selected. However, when we sell one of these items it comes up with "warning 907 - the item quantity discount was not found in the d...

Odd 404 Page not found error in OWA
Hi, I have a a Windows 2003 server with Ex2003 SP1 installed. (It is SBS, but I dont think that is relevant as I have this wotrking on other sites) I am using OWA internally on :80 and something odd is happening. If I open a browser and go to http://server/exchange I get a 404 - page not found error. If I browse to http://server/exchange/%username% OWA works fine and everything is displayed OK. I was being prompted for a username and password everytime I connected to OWA. I found that the authentication on EXCHWEB in IIS was set wrong. I corrected this and now I am no longer prompted ...

Manual Album Art in WMP11
I have multiple manual art works, but when I change one of the album arts, it changes all my manual arts to the new one when I use the copy and paste album art. Made the songs read only, but this did not keep the album art from changing. Removed the songs from WMP to desktop and copied them back to WMP11 with no luck. How can I stop this from occuring? Are all the songs in your library affected, or only a limited number of songs (possibly only those of the same album)? Open your music folder in Windows Explorer and make sure Explorer is set to show hidden and system files. L...

Error: "The operation failed. An object could not be found."
Hi there I made a silly mistake, deleting a .PST file without closing the folder first. Now, when I try to close the (unneeded) folder, I get a message saying: "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I tried copying a backup copy of the .PST file to the same location, then reopening Outlook, but to no avail. How can I get rid of this folder? I found an apparently relevant link on MSDN (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;292022) - but this relates to Outlook 2000, and the registry entries do not apply (Win XP Pro, Outlook 2003). Best regards ...

Column C has Only cells from col. A that are not found in col.B
Please help I have two columns A and B. The cells in column B are a subset of the values in column A. I need to displat the "complement of this subset" - i.e. in column C, I need to display only the Column A cells that are not found in column B. for example: A B C 1 2 1 2 4 3 3 6 5 4 7 6 5 6 7 Thank you for your kind help Oh, sorry - I noticed a mistake in my example - below my original post without the mistake. Sorry about that! tina2412@hotmail.com (Tina) wrote: Please help I have two columns: A and B. The cells in column B are a subset of the ...

Check Table, if found, fill Fields
I did a mess of a database, and I'm trying to clean it up. My original database/Table has Date Received, Last Name, First Name, SSN, FormFrom, FormType (pulldown) and several other fields, including Date Completed, and a Record field that's an Autonumber. Every time someone requests a letter/form etc from us they get added in as a new Record. So one person may have 5 different things etc., and that 1 person is listed 5 different times. It should really be 1 person with 5 different transactions. I am trying to Normalize. I want to break off the Last Name & First Name F...

http page not found
hi, when i try to open any of the crm folders in my outlook i recive the HTTP 404 pag is not found. can somebody help me? hi again, yes i can ping my CRM server and yes if on the server open browser en type local host i see the crm web site. i have this problem when i try to open any of the crm folders from outlook en i see this error that http 404 page can not be find. any help would be really welcom. thanx "shahin" wrote: > hi, > > when i try to open any of the crm folders in my outlook i > recive the HTTP 404 pag is not found. > > can somebody help ...

"Server Not Found"
Hi, I'm running Office XP on a desktop and laptop. On my desktop, all is well when I VPN into my work's Exhange computer. However, starting about 1 week ago, my laptop will not connect to the server. VPN works fine (seemingly), and all settings for Outlook and the VPN seem to be identical for the two computers. The dialog box says "your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable." I have tried Outlook's built-in repair function, but the results are the same. Any ideas? ...

error message Operation failed. An object could not be found
I not have Microsoft Outlook and would like to use it instead of Outlook Express. I followed all the instructions for moving information from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook and it all moved. I cannot send or received messages through Microsoft outlook. You need to set your "account" up. What version of Outlook do you use? Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider) -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Bonnie" <bholland3@kc.rr.com> wrote in message news:053c01c39520$15b2b030$a401280a@phx.gbl... I not have Microsoft Outlook and would like to use it i...

Page not found for BizUser.srf!
I am trying to get the Bizuser.WhoAmI call to work. I am trying to get the correct virtual server to make the call work. But even from IIS Manager it doesn't work as expected. I have looked through the user groups, and tried a lot of the suggestions - still no joy. When I am in IIS manager I click on the BizUser.srf file - and get a 500 error instead of the normal Soap Error. If I click on the CRMAccount..srf file, I correctly get back XML. I have also gone into CRM, brought up an account - and then typed in the extension for BizUser.srf. I have deleted and added back in the .srf ex...

msvcr80.dll not found when loading Outlook in Win 7 ?
Getting an error that the system cannot find msvcr80.dll whenever trying to start outlook from a fresh install of Win 7 Ultimate. Scanned some other tech sites, found the required dll, and regsvr32'd the dll, but with errors... Can anyone tell me how to either fix this or get around it? Windows 7 has just been nightmare on this particular HP system... Undeletable icons on the desktop after an Office 2007 install, etc, multiple items like this, but the msvcr80.dll issue is the latest in the Windows 7 woes... Better install the complete VS C++ 2005 runtime components f...

Marking found records in Workbook A from Target List in Workbook B
From Target List in Workbook B column A, (Activity ID), I need to yellow shade column A (Activity ID), in workbook A for any matching Activity ID's. .. Detail : Workbook B, has first to be cleaned up by deleting the first 5 rows and deleting any remaining rows that have empty cells in column A, through the last row. .. Workbook A : fields definition (Maximum 2,000 records) A B C Activity ID Activity Description Other data .. Target List in Workbook B : fields definition (Maximum 50 records) A B Activi...

Album art spreads across many albums
I saw a post by PRC dated 3/4/2007 which is close to mine ... but mine is more complex and much more invasive. Windows XP Pro. Windows Media Player I have a lot of old CD's to put on my computer. I will rip the CD, then, after searching for Album info and the album art is not there, I then scan the CD cover into a jpg file, copy, paste to the album. This works most of the time. Then, once in a while, when I 'Find Album Info' and select it the new album art will be propagated over thirty or forty other albums in the library. It does not seem to care where a...

POP3,IMAPor HTTP could not be found.
When signing up to ebay i was told my email address is not valid, i tried sending emails to see if its working and its not. "w_1964m'hotmail.com" <w_1964m'hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F59AE523-58A1-4DC7-80D6-9AC571907BDE@microsoft.com... > When signing up to ebay i was told my email address is not valid, > i tried sending emails to see if its working and its not. Does eBay accept e-mail address from freebie providers? Many sites will not let you register under an account which is free because that does not actually identify ...

Rip DVD to all popular videos on Mac
I have a very good DVD video, now I want to watch the DVD videos on my iPhone, and I learned that I need to convert DVD to supported formats firstly. So I pitched into searching a DVD converter on the internet immediately, I was depressed finally that I found many DVD converters are for windows not for Mac. Luckily, a friend of mine recommended me a very good DVD converter for Mac helped me out of the hook. It's very easy to use, and can convert DVD to all popular videos like AVI, FLV, MKV, MOD, WMV, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, M2TS, MPEG TS/TP (for HD Video) and sav...

PA temp tables not found
Running version 9 with latest service packs. Trying to export any of my modified PA reports and am getting errors on all of them: PA_Billing_DTL_Temp table not found, PA_Billing_HDR_TEMP not found, plus other TEMP tables not found. These reports were printing fine last week, but now none of them work. What happened to the PA temp tables? ...

File Not Found
I have this statement that gives me the error "File Not Found" Is there a way that I can code this if I get an error nothing happens, no warning or anything I just go to the next line of code. Kill "C:\Proserv\BU\Format(Date, ""yyyymmdd"")-8 & "".MDB" Thnks DS The Format function needs to be outside of the quotes: Dim strFile As String strFile = "C:\Proserv\BU\" & Format(Date, "yyyymmdd") & "-8.MDB" If Len(Dir(strFile)) > 0 Then Kill strFile FileCopy "C:\PROSERV\DB\Restore.mdb...

File not Found error
I was working on a macro in my Personal macro file and was unexpectedly kicked out of Excel. When I opened Excel I received a "File not Found" error. I can click through the error and the program opens. It doesn't appear to have damages any of my macros; however, I cannot figure out why I continue to get the "File not Found" error each time I open Excel. clean out your temp folder and see if the msg is gone. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Valerie" <vgarrow@carletonls.com> wrote in message news:4beae748.0411291103.26bd4a1@posting...

Ripping to WMA in WMP 10
I used to be able to rip all my cds to WMA, but switched to MP3. I tried switching back to WMA, but I get the message "Windows Media Player encountered an unknown error. This can occur when another program or operating system encounters a problem but does not communicate the nature of the problem to the player." I have also deleted music that was originally recorded as WMA, but now they won't record as anything but MP3. I am able to use the variable WMA rate, but not the regular WMA. I am currently using WMP 10.00.00.4074, Windows XP Media Center Service Pack 3. Any...

Style 'Percent' not found.
I get that error message when I click on the percent symbol on the toolbar to set the format of cells. Anyone know what to do about it? Excel 2003 "Paul Pedersen" <nos...@no.spam> wrote... >I get that error message when I click on the percent symbol on the toolbar >to set the format of cells. Anyone know what to do about it? This happens when you don't have a style named Percent in the active workbook. The only named style Excel insists on is Normal. You (or someone else) may delete all the other named styles, including Percent. You'd need to add a style ...

How can I get more clip-art in a similar style to one I found?
I have found a clip-art that appears to have several more in a "family." I can't find out how to see the rest of the family. Can anyone tell me how? I saw another post that references style numbers, but I don't know the style number for the one I want. Right click on the clip art and view the properties. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "concordkimberly" <concordkimberly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A60085FF-C87F-489D-9BDB-2B7EB64FE502@microsoft.com... >I have found a clip-art that appears to have several more in a &q...

CRM 3.0 Upgrade Advisor
HI all, when i running Upgrade Advisor, i face the problem "Duplicate SQL Server SPN was found" how can i solve the problem? Any help would be appriecate regards, NG when you setup crm it will take you through an environment diagnostic wizard...when you get an issue listed you can click on help which should give you steps to resolve it. You might be able to find the duplicate using the ldp.exe tool ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "Ng" <Ng@dis...