"Play Speed Settings"

Windows 7 Home, Windows Media Player 11, Playlist:

I have created a picture/photo playlist in the Windows Media Player, but
I cannot adjust the "Play Speed Settings" from the Enhancement area.
The slider will move with the curser/mouse, but will not remain at a level
other than "1.0"..., with or without the "Snap Slider to Common speeds"
selected or de-selected.  Also, the "Slow, Normal, or Fast" selections have
no effect.

Any idea how to force the slider scale to be adjusted?  I wish to slow down
the playback of the photos.

Cal

That setting only applies to music (and maybe video), and doesn't have
any effect on a picture slideshow. I don't know of any way to adjust the
slideshow speed. As a workaround, you could click Pause, and go to the
next picture manually by clicking Next.

Regards

--
Tim De Baets
http://www.bm-productions.tk

On 11/06/2010 22:57, Cal wrote:
> Windows 7 Home, Windows Media Player 11, Playlist:
>
> I have created a picture/photo playlist in the Windows Media Player, but
> I cannot adjust the "Play Speed Settings" from the Enhancement area.
> The slider will move with the curser/mouse, but will not remain at a level
> other than "1.0"..., with or without the "Snap Slider to Common speeds"
> selected or de-selected.  Also, the "Slow, Normal, or Fast" selections have
> no effect.
>
> Any idea how to force the slider scale to be adjusted?  I wish to slow down
> the playback of the photos.
>
> Cal

0
Tim