Windows CE SD Card driver : IsValidFileInfo : Invalid File Info - 30166

Hi All,
I am getting debug error as
FATFS : IsValidFileInfo : Invalid File Info
when i connect target and PB through file viewer,and copy the file to SD Card folder. It tells to search path for
Volume.cpp file.
c:\ymzki\private\winceos\coreos\fsd\exfat

But i coundnt find it.
Why It is invalid file info.What is the problem?
Any file format or some.I am not getting any idea.

And first time its work without any problem.When i try to load image again and try to copy files in sd card.
And one more issue is the previous files which i copied get deleted or someting i cant see them in second time.
And if i format the SD Card and load the image to target and start copying the file it works for first time,then agian same behaviour. Help me plz.

Thanks,
Madhura K,
Vayavya Labs Pvt. Ltd.

Dr. Dotnetsky's Cool .Net Tips and Tricks No. 26
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8e390106-20d1-4b2b-be30-cde5d852348d/dr-dotnetskys-cool-net.aspx
0
Madhura

Excel file e mail addresses into address group list
I want to take the .csv file from excel into my outlook express address book then copy addresses (select members) into a group list. Then I want to keep that address in the group list, but erase from the address book. Hi Jack, First back up your Windows Address Book ( .WAB) Export your address book to a .csv format so that you are sure you have the formatting correct (all the fields). When you import your .csv file to the address book, you must add one more column to your Excel file and fill it with a single blank. This will generate the need comma at the end of each row -- fail...

Moving files Outlook 2003
I am moving my outlook files to a new computer. Does anyone know how to accomplish this move? Wayne <was2480@msn.com> wrote: > I am moving my outlook files to a new computer. Does > anyone know how to accomplish this move? http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm tells the files. The easiest is to simply copy your PST to the new PC, put it in some folder, giving it a name that doesn't match any other PST, make sure it's not read-only, and use Outlook's File>Open>Outlook Data File to open it. -- Brian Tillman ...

Missing Measures in .cub file created in Excel
After using Excel's Offline OLAP features which create a local cube file (.cub), many of the desired measures which I included in the wizard setup are not displayed. I'm looking for a reason for this. The data populating this cube file is from a virtual cube, so background calculations take place. I considered that those measures requiring calculation would not be included once seperated from the original virtual cube... but many calculated measures WERE included so I don't think that's the complete explination. I've varied the measures included in the .cub file...

Windows mail auto deleting
All of a sudden my emails are deleting automatically.Everything it thinks I have read gets deleted. Don't worry. They're not deleted. View | Current View. Check. Show All Messages. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Mike Givens" <micell@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:660A1B3B-6A68-4833-883B-603BEF8DD03F@microsoft.com... > All of a sudden my emails are deleting automatically.Everything it > thinks I have read gets deleted. How do you know they are being deleted? Are they showing up in the ...

how to extact a compressed file
I cannot uzip my zipped files ..Help Winnie Hello Winnie Winnie wrote: > I cannot uzip my zipped files ..Help is this a Word problem? Have you inserted ZIP files as objects in word, for instance? If not, better ask in a forum/newsgroup for your ZIP application or your operating system HTH Robert -- /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT | \ / | MVP | Scientific Reports X Against HTML | for | with Word? / \ in e-mail & news | Word | http://www.masteringword.eu/ ...

How to change The height of the Split Window in a frame?
Hi: Every one, I make a 2-rows , 1 col CSplitterWnd i n a frame, Now i want to hide one of them, Or change the height of the window to 0, How to do,? Thanks Hi Jerry, Check SetRowInfo() and RecalcLayout() Normand "Jerry" <tghu@163.net> a �crit dans le message de news: eCW9GVIoEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi: > Every one, > I make a 2-rows , 1 col CSplitterWnd i n a frame, > Now i want to hide one of them, > Or change the height of the window to 0, > How to do,? > Thanks > > > ...

upgrade path from Windows to Mac versions of Office
Is there an upgrade path from Windows to Mac versions of Office? I'm a licensed Word 10/XP user and am planning to switch from Windows to a MAC. Thanks, Kyle Kyle, There is no upgrade path from Windows to Macintosh versions of Office, nor from Macintosh to Windows. The most current version of Office for Macintosh is Office X. If you purchase Office X now, you will be entitled to Office 2004 for free when it is released later this year. This is called the "Technology Guarantee". You can find more information about it at the following web address: Technology Guarantee http://...

Custom Drawn CTreeCtrl disabling windows draw faculties
I have a custom drawn CTreeCtrl and simply put, windows is drawing the text and then my program is drawing over it. This normally would not pose a problem except that windows is also apparently handling selections, which poses a large problem. I need to be able to handle selections. Is it possible to disable the windows drawing faculties and just have it be custom drawn? As far as I can tell the only way to go about doing this would involve doing ALL of the painting for the control...which I'd like to avoid. ...

Windows Explorer Columns
Hi, The 'Date Modified' column doesn't appear on any of my folders. I add it, and when i browse away from that folder and return to it, it's disappeared again. How do i get every folder to show that column by default? Thanks, Albert A known Vista annoyance, already solved in Windows7. There're several solutions invlving Registry edit which sets your Template for a specific filetype to what you want, not to MS default - if you Google or Bing for it it should showuo in search results. Sorry I don't have exact URL at hand. it i I know it's f...

Windows Mail; delete selected items
When I select items in a box and try to delete them, I get the message: (Er is een onbekende fout opgetreden) An unknown error occurred. -- Kees Try these options. How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html WMUtil http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Kees" <Kees@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1DDCE31-D8A0-46AF-B2C7-09F69CC55A42@microsoft.com... > > When I select it...

Missing BITS (Background Intelligent Transfer Service) Windows Upd
Windows Update reports I have 11 Important updates to install. I've tried installing all 11, 7, or just a few of them with no success. Doesn't work over 802.11g nor direct connected to Ethernet. Last successful Update appears to have been in late NOV 2009. Current error is "Windows Update error 80246008". "Fix" is to ensure that BITS and Windows Event Log Service are both set to AutoStart and if stopped, to start both. Windows Event Log was started. BITS was stopped. Set to Autostart Delayed, clicked on START. System responses back with Error ...

Get rid of "folder sizes" and "data file management" links
at the bottom of the folder list? I'd love to remove these to make more space available in the list. Thanks. ...

Installing GP on Windows 7
Does anybody have any luck installing Dynamics GP 10 SP 4 on a Windows 7 Professional workstation? When doing the installation of Dynamics GP everything installs except the Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 9.0 I have attempted to download the client from here as well http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=df0ba5aa-b4bd-4705-aa0a-b477ba72a9cb&displaylang=en For what ever reason it will not install properly. Any assistance on this topic would greatly be appreciated. Thanks, Kevin FYI This Workstation is a Dell Vostro 2205 32 bit operating syste...

working with default data files
I am using IMAP and I would like to config outlook to bring all my emai to the default "personal folders" or delete that folder. Is tha possible -- g.garrett ----------------------------------------------------------------------- g.garrette's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=491 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=124989 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i g.garrette <g.garrette.2gnhe4@NoSpamPleaze.com> wrote: > I am using IMAP and I would like to config outlook to bring all my > email to the default "personal fo...

Problem restoring backup file from money 98 to money 04
Just upgraded to a new computer with Money 2004 --- Have transferred my money back-up file to the new computer --- Everytime I try to open using Money 2004 it begins the process of converting the file and then times out (stops responding) Any ideas??? Extremely frustrating as I don't want to lose 6 years of financial data ---- Thanks How long have you waited? It could take a long time--like tens of minutes. While it is in this state, it will be "not responding." This doesn't mean it's dead, just hat it's busy. "jh227" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

How to statically linking 2 files for 32 bit and 64 bit in VC++ 2005
I am trying to statically link a xyz.lib file to my 32-bit VC++ 2005 MFC app in order to use a .sys file. I have two xyz.lib files, one for win32 and one for amd64. I know I should add the .lib file to ['Property Pages' > 'Linker' > 'Input' > 'Additional Dependencies'] But which file do I add, how do I add both files, and how do I ensure the 32-bit app can use the linked .sys on 32-bit as well as 64-bit? Thanks! Hi, Just use the 32 bit lib, your app will run on 64 bit via WOW64. 64 bit development would involve setting up a new cpu platform, whi...

Windows Mail can't see incoming message
I thought I posted about this about a week ago, but I can't see my message anymore. I am on Vista Home Premium with Windows Mail. There was a particular incoming message, which I could see in my ISP's webmail and I could see on my local machine in MailWasher, but which was completely ignored by Windows Mail - it just didn't see it. That's still happening, but now there are three incoming messages behaving in this way. All are from the same site (user@site) but not all from the same user, and I have no problem with still other users at that site. What shou...

trouble openning file
I am drawing a blank again regarding the correct way to read files. Here is the pertinent section of code I am troubled by: CString JobFile="C:\\temp\\1.dat"; CFile in; CByteArray buffer; if(!in.Open(JobFile, CFile::modeRead)){ AfxMessageBox("Error opening file"); return; } buffer.SetSize(in.GetFileSize()); if(in.Read(buffer.GetData(), buffer.GetSize()) != buffer.GetSize()){ AfxMessageBox("Error reading file"); return; } in.Close(); When I compile I get the following error: error C2039: 'GetFileSize' : is not a member ...

GDI+ mfc save Bitmap to File Stream
Hi, I am using GDI+ in mfc. I have a file pointer declared as File *fpOut; This file pointer is also used for writing to other text data to the file. I am not sure how to save an image to this file stream. When Bitmap.Save function to save to stream the first parameter is of type IStream and not FILE. Any suggestions on what can be done? Thanks, -Asfar ...

Import/Export sql tables to an XML file?
Hi, How can I export/import data from SQL server tables to/from an XML file? Note: I want to tdo this from a desktop application written in c# and uses sql server tables for storing data. Is there a way to do this? Also, are there libraries that already do this? Thanx in advance... ...

Word 2007 startup slow after installing Windows 7
Why only Word and not Excell and PowerPoint? Do you have a printer installed? -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Poul Erik" <Poul Erik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8832AE61-8707-439D-9761-D75C9AC6C1BC@microsoft.com... > Why only Word and not Excell and PowerPoint? ...

importing excel files into outlook 2007
I did an import and it worked perfectly. I tried to ddo a second, and am receiving a message that - an error occuredwhile importing or exporting and the import/export was terminated. MAPI error 0x80070057 was reported. please try again. I have rebuild the file, changes names and still receive the same message. I looked on ms faq but can't find how to fix the problem. Can anyone help. Thanks Dick Take a look at both of these sights... http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-854669.php http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329295/EN-US/ Anvil22 wrote: >I did...

Max limit in resource.h file of VC++
Hi, We specify the next step number for the resources, commands and control by the following. _APS_NEXT_RESOURCE_VALUE _APS_NEXT_COMMAND_VALUE _APS_NEXT_CONTROL_VALUE Do we have any way to restrict the numbers or specify the max limit. eg. I want my resource to have command values from 1 to 100. So #define _APS_NEXT_COMMAND_VALUE 1 // Next command number Can I specify somewhere in the resource.h file saying 100 is the max if it goes beyond 100, throw an error? Thanks, Prashant. ...

Can't open XP file in Windows
We have XP machines and Windows machines. A Publisher file was created in XP and I am unable to open it in Windows. The error message is "You cannot open a file from a different version". I would appreciate any assistance on this issue. Hi gwen (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || We have XP machines and Windows machines. A Publisher file || was created in XP and I am unable to open it in Windows. || The error message is "You cannot open a file from a || different version". I would appreciate any assistance on || this issu...

After clicking Reply the window opens but Outlook stays on top
When replying to an email Outlook usually opens the window on top of the program so the Outlook window is covered. However, occasionally when I click on Reply it opens a "reply" window underneath the Outlook window. I have to minimize Outlook to access the reply email. This is an intermittent problem. Does anyone know how to fix this? ...