Set break point problem in PB 6 + VS2005

Hi all. I'm using
Windows XP SP3 + updates, .Net Framework 3.5. VS2005 + Platform
builder 6 R3.
I create OS image for HP thin client with Kitl and kernel debugger.
Create native application(C++) as independent project and build debug
version (with .pdb file generation)
Specify pbd search path in the visual studio.
Lunch application on the thin client.
Now I can see in "modules and threads" my application and correct pbd
path (symbols are loaded correctly), but i can't set break point's (I
see empty circle with warning icon). But debugger can handle
DebugBreak() calls, and i can navigate through my code.
Can somebody help me to resolve this problem?
0
Ation

Usually this is because there is a mismatch between the path information
included in the binary versus the path of the file as it is opened in the
IDE.

You can use the option to show source files for the module in question, and
it will display the path as it is encoded in the binary.  If that doesn't
match the path of the file in the IDE with the break point set, you have to
configure it under Debug->Source Path Mapping.

--
Dean Ramsier - eMVP
BSQUARE Corporation

"Ation" <gation@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all. I'm using
> Windows XP SP3 + updates, .Net Framework 3.5. VS2005 + Platform
> builder 6 R3.
> I create OS image for HP thin client with Kitl and kernel debugger.
> Create native application(C++) as independent project and build debug
> version (with .pdb file generation)
> Specify pbd search path in the visual studio.
> Lunch application on the thin client.
> Now I can see in "modules and threads" my application and correct pbd
> path (symbols are loaded correctly), but i can't set break point's (I
> see empty circle with warning icon). But debugger can handle
> DebugBreak() calls, and i can navigate through my code.
> Can somebody help me to resolve this problem?

0
Dean

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Month problem

Rounding Problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

.pdf save as settings

Web query timeout setting.

OLK 2k7

outlook 2k2 problem

Setting up a new e-mail account

Sending Email #6

Hyperlink problem #3

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

Spam is a big big problem
Spam is a big big problem ...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Problem with Database Wizard

Strange problem
We have been rolling out new Windows 7 workstations (all new computers) at work over the last few months and a strange problem has developed. Prior to Windows 7 we were using Windows XP with Office 2007. The problem is, we have a workbook which uses a UserForm for filling in all required information. Prior to rolling out the new Windows 7 workstations, the workbook and UserForm were working flawlessly (for over a year) and they still work flawlessly on the first 3 Windows 7 workstations but on the last 2 workstations we rolled out if you open the UserForm and leave it open for ...