Pause Option Disabled in Media Player - DirectShow Source Filter

Dear Team,

I implemented DirectShow Source Filter SHOUTCast protocol in WinCE
6.0.  The filter works fine and I can listen to the Radio for any
number of time.

What I noticed is that the PAUSE option in the Media Player of
WinCE6.0 is not getting enabled if my filter gets loaded.  I can set
the option while playing normal .mp3 files.

Can somebody provide a pointer for location in Direct Show Filter how
the state should be implemented.

Regards.
0
uday

Links error when insert line/row to source workbook
I have a question regarding links on Microsoft Excel 2003. If I insert a line into the source spreadsheet, the link on the destination spreadsheet doesn't work anymore because the cells moved. The scenario: On the destination spreadsheet, the link is =[ACME.xls]Sheet1'!A1 But if I insert a line on ACME.xls, making the info in cell A1 move down to A2, the link on the destination spreadsheet still pulls from cell A1. How do I ensure that when I insert/delete lines/row, the link still pulls info from the correct cell? Thanks Stella If you have the workbook with the fo...

Sales Report filtered by time, Z Report filtered by date
Does anyone have any Z summary reports that can be filtered by day, week, etc Also does anyone have a sales summary report that can be filtered by date and time. (Our liquor store is open untill 1 AM and I can't get the broken out sales over the "two day" period once sales has started on the next day? Thank you so much in advance. There is a combined Z report on the Jean Holland web site (I believe) that does exactly what you want it to do. In regards to (sales) reports by date and time: I asked the same question a week or so ago in this NG but didn't get any soluti...

Filter
I have a table that has various fields on information such as name, address, phone number. I would like to generate a mailing list so that one household per phone number gets the mailing (John Doe & Jane Doe have separate records, but share the same phone number - I want for their household to only get one copy of the mailing). Is there a way to do this, and if so, how? Thanks, Glenn The best way is to use Word and use the Excel file as the database. Use the Word help files on Mail Merge to get details. "Glenn" <glenn@glenncoolong.com> wrote in message news:%23ACfS1...

Filter viruses
Hi, I'm tired of these viruses. However antiviruses doing their job well, but the matter is traffic. How I can filter messages with viruses which declaring in the message's header that this message came from my own domain but not from my IP address? For example: Header >Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0 >Received: from mydomain.com ([Not my IP address]) by mail.mydomain.com. What can I do in this situation? Thanks in advance, Paul Use SPF. Refer to: http://spammarshall.com/SpamMarshallWeb/Spf.jsp Paul wrote: > Hi, > > I'm tired of these viru...

'advanced filter/unique values only' inaccurate counts
i often have to use filters to reduce a column of numbers to just it's unique values. simple enough, but unfortunately excel's advanced filter doesn't always do the job and leaves out values or just doesn't filter correctly. i'm hoping there's a simple explanation for this and the filter can be made more reliable. any thoughts? The filters are reliable, so there may be a problem with the data. For example, a space at the end of a text string can cause two cells that look the same to be extracted by the filter. Perhaps you can give an example of what's left out, ...

"Or" option in Rule
If I try to set multiple conditions for a rule, they seem to get listed as "and," e.g. "with specific words in the sender's address and with specific words in the subject." Is there any way to make this an "or" rule, e.g. "with specific words in the sender's address or with specific words in the subject" ? Create 2 rules >-----Original Message----- >If I try to set multiple conditions for a rule, they seem to get listed as >"and," e.g. "with specific words in the sender's address and with specific >words in...

Changing options
I am running 2000 server with 40 2000 pro machines and need to change the default email from outlook express to Outlook? any help would be appriciated. Cheers ...

An option to reassign parent account only or all sub-accounts
When reassigning Accounts, an additional step needs to be added to allow the user to reassigning the parent Account only or all related sub Accounts. Today, when the parent Account is reassigned, all related recodrs, including all sub-Accounts, are reassigned in error to the new user. This cascading function is currently causing significant issues for our large, multi-location Accounts that have one Account Manager with multiple Account managers owning the sub Accounts. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vot...

Force disable of power management on network card?
Hello! I have a few XP Pro SP3 computers on an ancient SBS 2000 domain and I am trying to prevent the workstations from EVER going to sleep or turning off the NIC so that they can be accessed remotely at any time. I cannot find a group policy to disable the "Allow the computer to turn off this device..." setting. I have "powercfg /hibernate off" in the login script to prevent hibernation. I also need to stop all NICs from going to sleep. I can uncheck the boxes to not allow them to be put to sleep, but something re-enables that feature within a few minutes...

Crystal Web Options and Great Plains
Hi All Crystal Web Options was shipped with Crystal 8.0 for Microsoft Great Plains. I don't see these options available with Crystal 10 or 11. I am currently upgrading a clients Crystal and need to upgrade the web components as well. Is there an upgrade path for the web components so that they can still access their reports via their Intranet and is the software freely available with MSGP? All related comments welcome... Thanks for the assistance ! Cheers Jules ...

"Show Placeholders" in options/view menu does'nt work.
I have a macro that places a large number of pictures on a spreadsheet. I would like the pictures to show as "placeholders" to speed up viewing/editing. The only problem is that this feature (under Tools/Options/View) does not work. All the images are being display normally. I have tried this in Excel 2000/2003/XP with the same result. This feature works great in MS Word. Please help. To see what I'm talking about. Go to Tools/Options/View and check the "Show Placeholders" option. Now insert a picture or clipart. The image will be displayed normally instead of just a b...

Time-scale option
I can=B4t set up the time scale x axis of my line chart. If I click automatic options the scale show dates of 1900,=20 but I want to see the real months that are on my table.=20 The format of the table column is dd-mm-yy from 2002 to=20 2004 and I need to see in the chart these months, no 1900. If I type min and max dates, the lines are shrink into the=20 3 first month of 2002, so the don=B4t show the right=20 information, neither.=20 Thank you very much. Hi only some ideas: - are you really using date values in you table? Esp. showing 1900 in your chart indicates there may be a problem with...

vlookup from two sources
[Excel 2003] Is it possible to use syntax to perform a vlookup from a source and then another if the first is False? For example, My primary table of data is called "Materials" and my second source is a range A81:E140 on the same sheet as the vlookup, So something like : =vlookup(A1,Materials,2,vlookup(A1,A81:E140),2,False) Can anyone help with advice on syntax? Thankyou, Roger the false in a Vlookup is the mtach type, not an value to use if the formula is false. =if(iserror(vlookup(A1,Materials,2,false)),Vlookup(A1,A81:E140,2,false),Vlookup(A1,Mate...

Unbound OLE frame sourced to Excel range
I am trying to use an Excel file as a template for an Access report. To do this I have linked the excel file through an unbound OLE frame. The OLE frame is placed over the report detail area and data controls are placed over this at locations such that it fills the template form behind it. The properties of the frame related to the Excel area as, Source Doc : C:\sajit\test.xls Source Item : test1 where test1 is the range name in the Excel sheet. I also have other sheets which are used as templates for other reports. When I preview the report, Access picks the wrong template, even th...

Specifying source campaign in Opp., not counting as campaign respo
General usage question regarding campaigns. If we create a campaign, then specify that campaign as the source campaign for an opportunity, that opportunity/account is not then listed as a response to that campaign. So when we run a Campaign Performance report, no responses are listed. Do you have to use the normal method of entering a response within the campaign? I'd think that if you can associate a campaign within the opportunity, that linkage would reflect in a Campaign Performance report. Thanks!! ...

help with Disabled code please
Hello All ! Was just wondering if someone can help me with a little code. I know bits of what I want to do but getting a bit confused... Basically I have two forms, on one form is a button that opens up the second form using... On_Click DoCmd.OpenForm "Jobs", , , , acFormAdd what I would also like it to do is from that button only that when the second form opens certain buttons and combos are disabled. I want this to only happen from the button and not if the 2nd form is opened on its own without the 1st form. Im guessing that I need to add additional code to the on click part ...

Ignore option under Library Monitoring does not work
I have read the posts about this issue but I'm still having a problem with the auto-monitoring for folders to use in the Library. Like others, I want to create a new Library on another drive. I have set that folder (I:\Music for example) to be the Rip folder and have added it to the monitor list. I have set all the C:\... folders to IGNORE and clicked OK. All my old music still shows up. I can not re-rip the music to the new folder since WMP thinks it is already in the Lirary. I don't want to delete the old Library either. On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:19:01 -0700, bigsky88 &...

Source IP Address of Email
Can't figure out how to get the source IP address of the computer an email was sent from. The email was sent within the company, from an internal machine, so in the headers all I get is: .... X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5.6944.0 Received: by mail.company.com id <01C57525.09352127@mail.company.com>; Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:15:26 -0800 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; .... And the message tracking tool in the system manager is no help either. Thanks. You can't. Internal e-mail typically does not contain header information. You also won't see it ...

Can filter driver ignore an AddDevice?
Hello, I have a question. If my filter driver elects not to filter a certain PDO (e.g. it retrieves some PDO property through IoGetDeviceProperty and figures out the device should not be filtered), what should it do? 1) Return STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL, or 2) Simply return STATUS_SUCCESSFUL before doing any IoCreateDevice And anyway, is it legit to call IoGetDeviceProperty on the PhysicalDeviceObject at this point? Thanks. Just return STATUS_SUCCESS but do not attach to the device stack. If you return a failure code the whole device stack will be torn down. -- Don Burn (MV...

windows media player failure
WMP says it does not recognize MVI_1138.AVI on my desktop. It played it three times yesterday!!! Any suggestions? Charles ...

how i can filter the Treeview child node
At the 'select purchase order items' screen (purchase order module-auto receiving), there is tree view object. Can i do some customization on the treeview object? I only want to display the PO NO according to the person in charges and the person currently log into GP. Can someone give suggestion on this? ...

Win Media player10 the Skin does not display File, option,
Hello SOD, The Media player does not display the "file, option and other menu" instead it gives a skin which is not comfortable. To be honest I believe there is some registry issue which will unlock my default skin. thanks & Regards, Mayank Pressing Ctrl+1 should put WMP back into Full Mode, which will always show the default skin. You might have to press Ctrl+M too, to see the actual menus. Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk Mayank wrote: > Hello SOD, > > The Media player does not display the "file, option and othe...

Option Group and Combo Box
Can someone help me out here?? I have a combo box with a list of departments on it...and I have an option group listing the different reports. I want the user to pick a department and then a report and have it open for that specific department. The code works but it pops up the "enter the parameter value" dialogue and I have to re-type the department...both strange and tedious to the user. Here is my code Dim reportname If Me!Action = 1 Then reportname = "Rpt_PaperworkIncomplete" If Me!Action = 2 Then reportname = "Rpt_TBD" If Me!A...

Report list options
I have created a table and associated form in which one field, a field where a type of property is recorded, eg house, flat, industrial etc, has a number of options available via a drop down menu. From this table/form I have created a report. However, the report does not include whichever option has been selected in the Type field of the form. Can anybody advise me as to why this is and how it can be resolved? Any replies greatly appreciated. Clive Schless ...

Regional Options from control panel not displayed in Format Cells
Please can somone help me. I have searched on this topic but Alas I can not find an answer. So here is my question. When you set your number formats under control panel -> Regional options they are the ones EXCEL should use for formatting. My example is I want Parenthesis around my negative numbers ( ) . I do not want a - sign infront of number or it to be RED. So I have set my negative number symbol to () under the regional options. But if you start Excel and put in a negative number then goto Format cells -> numbers the option STILL show only a - or RED. I.E. it does not give...