Messagebox default reply for WinCE 6.0 R2

Hi,

I have a short question regarding WinCE6.0 R2:

Is there such a thing similar to the "messagebox default reply" registry
setting exisiting in XP embedded? Described e.g. here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms940850(WinEmbedded.5).aspx

or here:

http://www.ms-emb.com/stone/?p=116

Or is there a way to avoid completely that messageboxes from the OS can pop
up - e.g. if an application has crashed I see a message box with "XYZ has
encounered an error and must be closed" - Can this behaviour be completely
disabled?

Best Regards and thanks in advance!

0
CE60R2_user

outlook 2002/lotus 6.1
Is there a way to import a Lotus 6.1 file to Outlook? I am running Outlook 2002, which seems to recognize Lotus only through version 5.x. Is there an upgrade to Outlook 2002? Do I need to get Outlook 2003? Thank you. What file formats does Lotus 6.1 support for export? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: deborah <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | Is there a way to import a Lotus 6.1 file to Outlook? I | am running Outlook 2002, which seems to recogn...

Date #6
hi I have a workbook that contains several formatted cells cell "A1" is formated as dd/mm/yyyy and has the today() formula in it what i want to do is to copy the value of "A1" and paste it into "A4" ie. "A1" = 13/01/2005 i only want the text value to be copied and pasted into A4 "A4" = 13/01/2005 When i try this i get the numeric value of 38365 which is excels text value of the date. I need the above format thanks in advance kevin Pre format or use edit>paste special or use a formula =text(a1,"yourformathere") or...

Reply Button
When I want to reply to an email and it is the first email of the day that I reply to , I hit the reply button and it taking over 60 seconds for the cursor to appear in the memo area. Any suggestions what is causing this problem. Thanks -- Mike I have seen this as well. It might be that there are a lot of emails in the Inbox, and possibly also if there are a lot of entries in the Contacts folder. Paul "Mike" <unbusy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F49D7131-387F-44E3-886A-C20BF21622E4@microsoft.com... > When I want to reply to an em...

confidentiality notice #6
Hi all... Is there a built in way to add a confidentiality notice to all outgoing SMTP emails with Exchange 2000 sp3? Please advise. Thanks. --- Bobby Bradshaw No built in way but you can write an SMTP Transport Event Sink to accomplish this http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=317680 or look at third party products, I prefer GFI Mail Essentails which can do this for free. http://www.msexchange.org/news/Disclaimer_software_for_Exchange_Server_provided_free_by_GFI.html -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Bobby Bradshaw" <bobby.b...

NDR reply message
Hi - is there a way to edit the NDR reply message that gets sent from Administrator? Thanks, Laurie The quick answer is no - the longer one involves paying Microsoft Consulting Services to change it :-( Laurie Rothberg wrote: > Hi - is there a way to edit the NDR reply message that > gets sent from Administrator? > > Thanks, > Laurie Nope. Well, not in a standard way. I hear Microsoft Consulting Services can hack around one of the DLLs, but there's no GUI or reg hack way that I know of. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://...

ISBN #'s starting w/ "0" are deleted, how to format so "0" stays put
Hello, I need to know how to format a list of cells that contain ISBN #'s so that when an ISBN starting with a "0" the zero stays. I am working w/ Excel 97. I have tried to format the cell to "Text" but then the zeros are deleted. What I am doing is copying and pasting from another spreadsheet. So, the ISBN looks like this at first: 0-889658-27-8 Then I say "Replace "-" with nothing. So then I get: 889658278 So, what I want is: 0889658278 Got me? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! I suggest formatting the cells as text *prior* to pa...

0 quantity on kit component
I have a kit with 0 quantity on a kit component. Whenever this kit is used in an order the 0 qty componet allocates the entire available qty. When I look at the line item the qty ordered is 0 but the qty allocated and fulfilled is my entire availalbe qty. Any ideas on what casues this? -- Kathleen ...

Migrating to GP V 9.0
Hi, We are contemplating upgrading from GP 6.0 to GP 9.0 and the document would be very handy. Could you please send me the replication doc and the DTS scripts. My email is jacob.raymond@dynamics.ae -- J Raymond I suggest you follow the natural upgrade path that comes with each version starting with GP 6. I assume you are in SQL backend on 6. Doing this way would make your upgrade smooth and clean. So from GP 6, Install GP 7 and use the GP utilities to upgrade your database to GP 7. Do the same for the succeeding versions. I suggest this path: 6 -> 7 -> 7.5 -> 8 -> 9...

Excel default date format
1) The default date format for Excel is "21-Mar" when I enter date recognized data. This is unusable for me, I need the year displayed. How do I change the default date format to display the year. 2) With default also, Excel sometimes requires "=" in equations and sometimes not; i.e., if I enter a '-' it converts the cell to an equation. How do i stop this so that it only makes equations when I enter '='. 3) How do I get help on Excel inconsistancies like the above in Excel documentation anywhere? mjk #1. If I type in the date that includes the ye...

ms outlook express 5.0
I can receive messeges but can not send any !!!!! Please let me know what is wrong with my outlook express .... if anybody knows ???? Sounds like you don't have your SMTP server settings configured correctly. You should contact your ISP and confirm the settings. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.wi...

Error Messages #6
I keep getting an error message that I can't seem to find an answer for...if someone has found this problem before and has fixed it...please let me know... Receiving' reported error (0x80042110) : 'Your POP3 server is providing inconsistent information. The number of messages returned by the STAT command does not match the number of items returned by the UIDL or LIST commands. Contact your POP3 or Internet service provider. thanks John And what did your ISP tell you when you contacted them? >-----Original Message----- >I keep getting an error message that I can'...

Set defaults for new folders
When creating a new folder, two features are set as deafults (among others) that I would like to turn off: Reading Pane ON, and Group Messages by Date Received. Where can I customize the defaults for all new folders? Autstin, Sorry to say, but these items cannot be pre-configured or deployed. Hope this helps. -- Greg Mansius [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "AustinJerry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C55712D-328B-4A61-960B-E9D178B9FFC8@microsoft.com... > When creating a new fol...

How do I change default file locations in Publisher 2007?
any answers gratefully received! You can't. You can put a folder into My Places, when you save a Publisher document, click on that folder. It is an extra step, the developers forgot to include a default path option. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jake" <Jake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80F4F34D-FF54-400F-81BE-6388FFA564A4@microsoft.com... > any answers gratefully received! Thanks Mary. LEt's hope it will be added in the future! Best JAke "Mary Sauer"...

Can someone help me??? (0/1)
Let me start off by saying that I am no where near an excel expert so please bear with me. I have a schedule for my employees which is attatched to this post as an html file. They are contained in three different sheets within a workbook. Each sheet has its own formulas and such but I have excluded them and also condensed them down to save repitition. The 3 scheduling sheets are named Servers, Hostess, and BarBus I also have/want 7 other sheets named Mon thru Sun and a template is attatched as an html file as well. What I need to get working is the Mon thru Sun sheets to automatically pu...

Urgent help: change outlook default conatct form
Hi all, We added several fields to contacts in the standard form (design mode). We want this form to become users' default conatct form. Also, old contacts are able to launch from this new customized form. are these possible? exchange 2003/outllokk2003/outlook 2007) Yes. This is possible. You need to change the form on the folder properties and then run a program to change the IPM form used on existing items. See the last two sections at http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/publish_form.htm for details and link to the program. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ...

Auto Reply #2
What the best way to setup an auto reply for a group email account in excahnge 2003. Do I have to use a rule in Outlook, or can it be done on the exchange server. Example, an email to order@xxxx.com would auto reply, thanks for your order its being shipped..... Use a Public Folder to hold the mail for order@xxxx.com and then use the Folder Assistant to create the autoreply. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Bob" <haus@ij.net> wrote in message news:2bdff01c46832$38647e20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > What the best way to se...

Out of office replys not working correctly
Hello, We have a few users who have the automatic out of office replys turned on and they work fine from within the company. However, they dont seem to be responding to outside mail such as yahoo.com, gmail.com or hotmail.com. Is there a setting in exchange 2003 server that would prohibit out of office replys from going out to external mail? Thanks in advance... Yes, OOFs to the Internet are disabled by default. Global Settings/Internet Message Formats/Properties/ click the checkbox to enable. On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:55:28 -0800, Psycho <Psycho@Psychotic.net> wrote: >Hello...

"Reply" closes Outlook 2002
I have Outlook 2002. It opens fine, mail downloads, I can read it, delete it. But, if I hit reply, Outlook immediately closes, no error message, no warning. This is intermittent, which is even more frustrating. No new updates lately, don't know what the deal is. I've run detect and repair. Little help? Robin Try a new mail profile or run scanpst.exe - I would run scanpst.exe first. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be ...

how do i change the default number type which is formatted in new.
how do i change the default number type which is formatted in new spreadsheet Create a new workbook Change the Normal style (Format>Styles from the menu) to reflect your preferred number format. You can also change font style and size if your prefer. Save the workbook as a template - choosing File>Save As and select Template under the 'Save As Type' dropdown at the bottom, saving it with the name BOOK.XLT in the directory C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\XLStart\ If you have an older or newer version, you may not see the Office10 subdirectory, so adjust as appr...

request to solve my problem #6

Default Rules folder
When a message is highlighted in outlook and you click the organize button, the organize/rules box appears at the top of the screen. For the rule to move the item to the selected folder, the folder that is defaulted to is "INBOX". How would I change that so the folder that appears by default is "Deleted Items"? Thanks, Russell ...

Address Book 6.00... missing contacts
Hi, In an attempt to fix a slow booting profile, I changed my users name and copied all his Documents and Settings folders. Everything is running fine except that now his Address Book doesn't contain any of his contacts. Can anyone tell me where to look for that data? To my knowledge, I have not deleted any files so it should still be somewhere. A search for *.wab returns nothing. Thanks for any advice! b This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: ...

can't receive email
Hello - I cant recieve email in outlook express 6. I can send it fine and I'm a sub account - everyone else with me is receiving theirs also. I cleaned out my email completely deleting every possible message. So I dont think its too big. Please help! Thanks so much! ...

Cannot Send Email #6
I have the same issue and I can't even delete this particular message because it says it has already begun transmitting. However it never does transmit. I am however still able to use my email just fine. I can't get rid of that darn email. Craig <burnseh@vectorcomm.ca> wrote: > I have the same issue and I can't even delete this > particular message because it says it has already begun > transmitting. However it never does transmit. I am > however still able to use my email just fine. I can't get > rid of that darn email. http://www.howto-outlook.com/...

Can I change the Navigation Pane Buttons default?
Many of our users here use the Public Folders to share contacts and/or calendars within a department. We just upgraded to 2003 from 97. In 97, one could drag or add a shortcut to the Outlook bar from Public Folders, and remove or move other shortcuts. Along those lines, users would like to click on the "Contacts" button in the Navigation Pane, and have it go directly to a public contacts folder (one click access). Is this possible? I know all about the shortcuts option, AND the favorites folder option, but I want to know if the default place those buttons point to can be ch...