How to re-enable the "source path mapping" dialog

I am using VS2005 + CE 6.0 R2.

When I use KITL to debug a program, a pop-up dialog show up, wants me
to give the "source path mapping".
But once the check the "don't show up" option on that pop-up dialog,
it never shows that dialog when I run a program.

How to re-enable the auto pop-up dialog when VS2005  CE 6 find no
proper source path ?

Thanks

C Hecko

Check out in the following 'Options' dialog box of VS2005

Tools--> Options-->Platform Builder for CE-->System Debugger

--
Regards,
Prabu

"C Hecko" <checko@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am using VS2005 + CE 6.0 R2.
>
> When I use KITL to debug a program, a pop-up dialog show up, wants me
> to give the "source path mapping".
> But once the check the "don't show up" option on that pop-up dialog,
> it never shows that dialog when I run a program.
>
> How to re-enable the auto pop-up dialog when VS2005  CE 6 find no
> proper source path ?
>
> Thanks
>
> C Hecko

0
Prabu
4/9/2010 6:01:37 AM
I am sure about getting back the auto pop up window. you can try the
following options.

you can find some debugger options in VS2005.
go to tools -> options -> platform builder for CE -> System debugger ->
verbosity
just check the two messages is enabled
* Source file not found
* Symbols file not found

if you want to manually map the source file, you can see the following
settings
Go to  Debug -> source file mapping.
Add the required PDB
--
vinoth.R
http://vinoth-vinothblog.blogspot.com

"C Hecko" wrote:

> I am using VS2005 + CE 6.0 R2.
>
> When I use KITL to debug a program, a pop-up dialog show up, wants me
> to give the "source path mapping".
> But once the check the "don't show up" option on that pop-up dialog,
> it never shows that dialog when I run a program.
>
> How to re-enable the auto pop-up dialog when VS2005  CE 6 find no
> proper source path ?
>
> Thanks
>
> C Hecko
> .

Thanks, this works.
C Hecko.
On 4=E6=9C=889=E6=97=A5, =E4=B8=8B=E5=8D=884=E6=99=8209=E5=88=86, Vinoth [M=
CTS] <vin...@discussions.microsoft.com>