Help Downloading OS to Target

Hi all.  Kind of new to CE.  I have managed to build a CEPC OS and have
tested it on MS Virtual Machine.  Problem I am having is trying to download
it to the CEPC.  From everything I can find, I need to have a 1.44 boot disk.
 Neither of my machines have a floppy drive.  Ultimately, an ISO that can be
burned to CD would be great!  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank
you.

That depends on the media that your BIOS supports for booting

--
Bruce Eitman (eMVP)
Senior Engineer

Eurotech Inc.
www.Eurotech.com

"A+ Computer Solutions" <A+ Computer Solutions@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:F402C228-F109-4525-8328-11CEF914731D@microsoft.com...
> Hi all.  Kind of new to CE.  I have managed to build a CEPC OS and have
> tested it on MS Virtual Machine.  Problem I am having is trying to
> download
> it to the CEPC.  From everything I can find, I need to have a 1.44 boot
> disk.
> Neither of my machines have a floppy drive.  Ultimately, an ISO that can
> be
> burned to CD would be great!  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank
> you.

0
Bruce

CTI Help
Hi everyone, I need to have some component so when a customer dial a number, the agent (working on MSCRM) will have, on a pop up menu, the information of this customer. I know some companies sell those things, I need to know from your experience the best one (in price and quality). also I have another question: after the customer dial the call center number, he can dial an extension specific for an agent, in this case this software will still work??? because I read that after dialing an extension this software can't memorise the original number and he can't retrieve customer info...

vlookup help... #2
I have a formula setup to look up a value in another sheet and bring back a value. Here is my formula in cell J2 =VLOOKUP("PADRES",Scores!K:N,2,0) It works perfectly. However, there will be multiple times Padres shows up in the scores worksheet. How do I setup the formula so in cells J3 it skips the first occurance of Padres and finds the next one. Then J4 finds the 3rd occurance and so on. Thanks Put this in J3, press ctrl + shift + enter, and fill down: =INDEX(Scores!$L$1:$L$500,SMALL(IF(Scores! $K$1:$K$500="Padres",ROW(INDIRECT("1:500"))),ROW()-1))...

Help with two items
Hi...maybe you can help. I made a spreadsheet to track monies spent on overtime. I have over 20 people that I'm tracking for. I have their name, number of hours, their hire date, and their hourly rate. I need help with two items - 1. I have a section of the spreadsheet that summarizes everyone's name and the entire amount spent on OT. I'm using the formula =B2 to copy their name from cell B2 to L121. If there is no name listed in B2, L121 returns a value of 0. How can I show L121 as blank instead of 0? If a name is listed in B2, then it will appear in L121. 2. I'm using a d...

Need help with Workflow
I need to set up automatic emails to customers when a new case is created for them. Easy enough to do that I think. But we have cases entered two ways. One is directly by a CSR. When done this way, we need the email to go straight to the customer right away. The other way is by an operator. They take a call or email and create a case. Then assign that case to a CSR. In this instance, I don't want an email to go the customer when the case is created. I want it to go to the customer when it is assigned to a CSR and the email needs to appear to come from the CSR's email. I can&#...

Active Directory Help
Hi, Guys i deployed domain controller in an environment of approx 300 pcs, when i start to join users in domain. i come across some errors, which are as follows: 1) some times when joining domain, the error "the domain controller does not exist or could not be contacted" comes and pc is unable to join domain. 2) after joining domain, when i try to change the user password, then the user hangs and password changes after taking a lot of time. usually 15 to 20 minutes. The computer is taking all the policies i applied in default domain policy. Kindly give me suggesti...

Help on Random Numbers
Hi. It would help to know how I could Fill up random numbers in say Cell A1 to E1 but the total of the random numbers should add up to say number 100 please help. Hi one option is in cells A1:D1 use the formula =RANDBETWEEN(1,20) and in E1 use the formula =100-SUM(A1:D1) Cheers JulieD "sara" <sara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4AC3785B-5F5F-4884-BBDB-25FDF36096DD@microsoft.com... > Hi. > It would help to know how I could > Fill up random numbers in say Cell A1 to E1 > but the total of the random numbers should add up to say number 100 > p...

Can Anyone help.
Can anyone help me. i need a macro code for a project im working on. the code i need is. if date1 is not the same as date2 the it brings up a dialog message box to inform you. assuming the dates are shown in c9 and f9 at its most basic Sub Macro1() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' ' If Range("C9") <> Range("F9") Then MsgBox "Dates are not the same" End If End Sub -- paul remove nospam for email addy! "John" wrote: > Can anyone help me. i need a macro code for a project im working on. > > the code i need i...

help with missing MSFSMENU.ECF & MSFSPROP.ECF
I just installed MS Office Small Office 2003 & am running into a problem when I open Outlook. Outlook shows a error message that reads " The file ad in MSFSMENU.ECF or MSFSPROP.ECF is missing or not valid his problem may be resolved by using Detect & Repair on the Help Menu" I hit OK & the program seems to run correctly. I have used the Detect & Repair...with no results. The message pops up every time I start Outlook. If this can not be fixed I woul be happy with just getting rid of the message. Thanks in advance for the help. Wiht Outlook closed, find and re...

Help: Need macro to copy rows to different workbooks
I am very new to writting macros and really need help. On my master worksheet I have about 100 rows with information on different customers. I would like to copy information for each customer to a different worksheet unique to that customer. Therefore, if on the master worksheet I have information on 'John,' I want that information copied to a worksheet called 'John.' Then, on the next row, I have information on 'Mary,' that should be copied to worksheet called 'Mary,' etc etc. All the help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Perhaps yo...

I never want to keep downloaded pictures. How stop that ?
When open e-mail, often asks if you want to download pictures. Usually do. The when going to close the e-mail, I get this ? every time do I want to save pictures. How can I set the default to not ask that question and just not save the downloaded pictures? Thanks "Dan Riddle" <Dan Riddle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28122FFD-C461-428B-80B6-6ECF9024DB1C@microsoft.com... > When open e-mail, often asks if you want to download pictures. Usually do. > The when going to close the e-mail, I get this ? every time do I want to > save ...

Help on help!
Hello, I am trying to set up a basic help file for an mdb using form based help (ie. each form can hyperlink to the appropriate page in help). I am assuming a simple html file appropriately bookmarked would suffice. Any searching for 'help' doesn't seem to get any results other than actual Access 'help'. Are there any good links to do a bit of background on best practice for setting up this sort of thing? I do have VB6 and vb.net available, though not proficient in these. They cover creating help files a little better, but I need to determine what is ...

Help manipulating data please
I used to know what I was doing with Access but I'm really rusty and can't find a way to solve this problem, so any help would be much aprreciated... I've simplified things for this posting, so let's say I've got 10 records and 5 fields (in practice there are a lot more but the principles will be the same). Each record represents one person's answers to five questions. The 'answer' in each of the five fields has a numeric value between -42 and +42. What I need to do is to find out how many people put their lowest answer for question 1, then how many peo...

Help !
I wish to remove in the mitre NOTES the bond “click here to enter a new note” and to replace it by a new bond “Action - To add note” It is possible to carry it out thank you ...

help with a query... 08-17-10
I need to create a complex query which gets data from 3 SQL tables. Table 1 - Department Dept_Id (int) primary key Dept_Name (vchar) Include_Unavailable (bit) Table 2 - Employee Employ_Id (int) primary key Dept_Id (int) foreign key Employ_Name (vchar) Table 3 - Schedule Sched_Id (int) primary key Employ_Id (int) foreign key Date (datetime) My query is as follows: SELECT Department.Dept_Name, Employee.Employ_Name FROM Department, Employee, Schedule WHERE ?? In my query I want all departments and employees listed who work on a particular date....

Help
Hi Everybody. I'm new to this group and need your help please. I just bought Microsoft Publisher 2003 (OEM) and installed it on my computer. I am running a Pentium 1.7ghz with 512MB and 2 - 36GB Hard Drives.(Ultra wide SCSI II) I have AVG as my anti-virus and am using windows XP firewall. My problem is everytine I open Publisher, it crashes, and I get an error message saying its sorry it has encounted a prroblem and must close. I have all of my updates installed and up to date. So what's the problem? Why does Publisher keep crashing? Microsoft won't help me cus its OEM. ...

Help, Accessing "Contacts"
I built a new computer. I'm running my "old" hard drive as a "slave", it originally operated on windows 98. My new operating system is xp. I'm cannot retrieve my "contacts" from my "old" outlook express. I'm able to locate what I believe are the outlook express files, but the old contact information is not there. It appears to be running in the new outlook form, even though it's getting the information off my "old" drive. Please Help !! Clarify what you are using. Outlook and Outlook Express are completely different...

Help with linking columns of multiple sheets
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am clueless when it comes to Excel and only use it once a year for taxes, because my accountant likes it. <br><br>Anyway I add in all my expenses on a monthly basis and treat it as a worksheet (i use the Sum function to total things like postage, miles, software, etc). I want to have a final worksheet that shows all 12 months of 2009 (the totals of each spreadsheets and I want to be able to sum a total of any category like postage or mileage in a yearly total. I am able to cut and paste the totals ...

Help text for fields...
Hello, how can I create a help text for a field in a crmform? --Label--------------------------------- | | | fieldname1 [Textbox1] description | | fieldname2 [Textbox2] of the value | | fieldname3 [Textbox3] in the box | |________________________________| I need descriptions for each value in a picklist or a textbox. But how can I create "HTML Text"? Did you know a other way to describe this? Thanks, Stefan You could use an iframe to show a custom html page and design the custom page to look like par...

Newbie
Hi - help needed please. I need a way to read a text string from one cell (say Sheet1A1), find it in a list in another sheet (say Sheet2 A17), then copy a numeric value from a cell alongside the found cell (Sheet2 B17, say) into another cell on the first sheet (Sheet1B1, say). If the text string ends in a specific letter combination, the number needs to go into a different cell (Sheet1C1) - hope that's clearer than mud :-). The full gory (to me) problem is posted in "Nursing Schedule workbook" from yesterday - I guess it was too long winded... :-) TIA Dan E webbie@preferredco...

How to include downloaded dividends in budget.
I download all investment transactions which go automatically to the associated cash account. I am trying to get the budget to see those dividends. I selected Dividends and Investment Income-Dividends but they are not showing up. I am uysing Money 2004 Premium. Thanks ...

Need help with tough array formula
Hi, I'm using Excel2002 with Windows2000. I have a report where I need to extract counts based on 4 criteria. I have this so far... {=SUM(($F$2:$F$500="Ready to Verify")*($M$2:$M$500=$Z$1)*($N$2:$N$500="TF"))} which gives me the first 3 criteria to meet, but the fourth criteria is to reduce this count based on whether the fourth criteria is met. I.e. I want to ignore the first three criteria if the fourth criteria is also met. The fouth criteria is if the word 'vortex' appears anywhere in its range. These are what I've tried so far, none of these work,...

Excel XP wont load. Please help!
I just put Office XP back on my system, and all the apps load, but excel. I tried loading it, then it wants to try in safe mode, then detect / repair mode, but it doesnt load. I tried a complete reinstall, no go. I am running winxp, and read microsofts website on trouble shooting. Nothing has worked, I deleted temp files, tried to load it in windows xp safe mode, nothing works. Any ideas please? Maybe theres something in the xlstart folder that messes up things "just an idea" Toedels "BoDEAN" <jbo@aol.com> schreef in bericht news:qlq1nvocjs6p5gbi2mb8ra4aatt43a...

Excel in OS X
When I click on Format - Cells all I get is the sun spiral. The only way to get rid of it is Force Quit. Needless to say I can't format dates or numbers. Hi Merritt, Take visit to http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx and get the updates: 10.1.2 10.1.4 10.1.5 Install them in that order, then run Disk Utility First Aid to Repair permissions. Let us know with a reply posting whether that fixes things for you. -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Before posting a ...

wm5 won't download new messages from exchange activesync
I have 3 new windows mobile 5 phones (not smartphones) and all messages download as expected when the user has outlook 2003 up and running. however when no instance of outlook is running the device will sync with the server and see there are new messages, but won't doesn't download them. When I enable verbose logging on activesync the only difference between outlook open and not is the final server response. When outlook is open and running the server includes new messages in the response and when outlook is closed the message ends after <status>1</status> and no commands ...

Please Help!! Ive an email stuck in my outbox, can`t delete it
I have an email with a large attached file on it and it will not delete. I`ve tried to move it and still NO good wattsy wrote: > I have an email with a large attached file on it and it will not > delete. I`ve tried to move it and still NO good Sorry. This is a newsgroup dedicated to questions about Access, the database program in Office Professional. It appears your question may not be related to these subjects. The Microsoft help system is not all that clear and may have misdirected you here. It is best to ask your questions in a newsgroup dedicated to the subject of ...