Fill Form And Get $5000 To Your Home.

Fill Form And Get $5000 To Your Home At http://welcomesu.co.cc

Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an
image.  in that website on left side below search box, click on image
and enter your name and address where you want to receive your
cheque. please don't tell to anyone.
0
KAJOL

How do you get the attribute value using XPath in VB.Net 2003?
Hi, How do you get the attribute value using XPath in VB.Net 2003? Many thanks, aushknotes "aushknotes" <aushknotes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:508426F2-1C8A-4AD2-A52E-B80B9798AC0C@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > How do you get the attribute value using XPath in VB.Net 2003? > Prefix @ to the name of the attribute value. XmlAttribute attrib = (XmlAttribute)dom.selectSingleNode("/path/@attributeName"); -- Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET aushknotes wrote: > How do you get the attribute value using XPath in VB.Net 2003? ...

Getting rid of #value
How am I able to add a column of numbers when one of the numbers in the formula is itself a formula that results in #VALUE (because that number the product of zero times another number)? Thanks First, the product of zero and another number shouldn't be giving you #VALUE!. Your best bet is to fix or bypass whatever is causing the #VALUE! error. If you can't do that for some reason, array-enter (CTRL-SHIFT-ENTER or CMD-RETURN): =SUM(IF(ISERROR(A1:A20),"",A1:A20)) In article <_e6dnZvUCo7b1mHdRVn-sw@comcast.com>, "Craig" <jcstone1@comcast.net>...

Lookup Function in user form
I have a combo box (cboitem1) and a text box (txtprice1). I am using the code below to have txtprice1 fill with the corresponding price the worksheet: Private Sub Cboitem1_Change() If cboItem1 <> "" Then txtprice1.Value = Excel.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(cboItem1.Value, Sheets("Pizzas").Range("A1:B65536"), 2, False) End If End Sub It works perfectly when you enter an existing value in cboitem1. However if 'the user' accidently types a letter that is not the first letter of one of the existing items VB debugging pops up with error &qu...

how can I get the total hrs of a delay when it is greater than 24
I work for an airline and sometimes I need to know the total hours of a delay, and when the delay is greater than 24 hours. In my report I hav something like this: arrival time in colum A departure time colum B result in colum C 10/23/09 21:00 10/24/09 23:00 2:00 and really the delay was of 26 hours. How can I obtain this? I already set up my Tools-Options-Canculation to 1904 date system Format Custom as [h]:mm No need to use 1904 date system -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "El Ixmahana" <ElIxmahana...

Hide columns according to background fill color
I am having trouble understanding how Excel handles colors. I have a public sub that sets a public variable, "TermColor" using the RGB function. TermColor is of type MsoRGBType. In another module, I use the TermColor variable as follows: Sub WeedColsByColor(ByRef Clr, ByRef WS) Dim LastCol, i As Long With Worksheets(WS) LastCol = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Row - 1 + ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count 'hide columns if they have one of the forbidden colors Debug.Print (CBool(.Cells(2, i).Interior.Color = Clr)) ...

Which Controls to Build a Parent/Child Web Form
Hi there, I'm quite new to asp.net, but know exactly how to do this using classic ASP, but would like some pointers for aspnet2. I've got data being returned from an SP which looks like this: HeaderItem ChildItem A A1 A A2 A A3 B B1 etc I want to display the data like this A - This is the header record A1 A2 A3 B - Header 2 B1 etc. In classic ASP I'd write out my header row html when HeaderItem changes value and then write the Child Rows. As I've on...

Migrating data from ACT to CRM (how to get at act! data)
I intend on using the DMF to migrate data to CRM. The question I have is how do I get at the underlying database that ACT uses. I see the MS excel file for ACT has table and field mappings but I need to do some specialized SQL. I can't seem to figure out though how to get into the SQL database where the ACT information is stored. How do I log into that database? Thanks! -Elie From my days working with ACT, I thought the databse was built around Microsoft Access. If indeed the databas is SQL then you should be able to get your SQL DBA to grant you access to the SQL Database. -- Rgds...

When opening Excel get File Not Found error
When I open Excel for the first time, I get an error that says "Microsoft Visual Basic" in the title bar and then it says "File Not Found" I am not sure what is causing this. Any ideas? Thanks! Try opening excel in save mode excel.exe /s if you don't get the prompt, then it is probably related to a bad addin you have selected in tools=>addins or a workbook in your xlstart subdirectory. (try moving any files found there). You can then start adding things back until you find the file causing the problem. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Andy" <anonymou...

addressing envelope from data input form
I don't know where to start to try this. I have the following fields that make up the entire address: Fname Lname Fname2 Lname 2 Address City, State Zip Is there any way to "push a button" on a form and have it print an envelope for that record? Thanks in advance for any help. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com Have you thought of using an MS template as a starting point? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101172481033.aspx Dave Eliot wrote: >I don't know where to start to try this. > >I have the following fields ...

Viewing xml created in .Net in a ASP form VB6
I have been trying to create an xml document in VB.Net for displaying on an existing page written in ASP. im having a type mismatch error in my code. When i view my XML i have the following included in the <binary> node. <Binary xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="bin.base64">DATA HERE </Binary My issue is how do i set the datatype of the the node using dotnet so that i can replicate the same node structure and use my existing ASP page. thanks in advance Colin Graham ...

Getting information from strings
Hi, I have created a database which takes the audit history of tickets, and stores it in a memo field. I have some code which will examine this field to find the first team that a ticket was assigned to, however I have a requirement to build an "assignment history". This history should consist of each team in turn that the ticket was assigned to, which will be output to a text file (I have written code for outputting to the file). I have tried using left$ and right$ to no avail, so any advice I could get would be great. For information, every time a ticket is assigned, an ...

ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI handler does not get called
Hello, For some reason, my ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI handler does not get called. I am using the usual syntax: in the .cpp file: ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI(ID_EDIT_CLEAR, OnUpdateEditClear) void CDrawView::OnUpdateEditClear(CCmdUI* pCmdUI) { pCmdUI->Enable(!m_selection.IsEmpty()); } in the .h file: afx_msg void OnUpdateEditClear(CCmdUI* pCmdUI); The other handlers (for example for ID_EDIT_CUT) work normally Thanks for advice Vaclav "Vaclav" <vjedlicka@atlas.cz> wrote in message news:u5Wc3LKJIHA.2480@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > For some reason, my ON_UPDATE_...

Creating a form or template
We scanned in an image of a post it note that has graphics on it. It is a jpg file. Can we somehow make this jpg file a form or template in Outlook? Ideally, we want to pull up a form that looks like the image of a post it note with the graphics in tact and be able to compose a message on the email post it note. How do you accomplish this? Thanks! ...

Adding BMPs to a form
I use Access 2003. I have a table set up with a field for pictures, this table sits behind a form to add BMPs, which display on the form and print on reports. In the past, when I have had to reinstall Access for any reason, the pictures instead of displaying fully in the form, only show as thumbnails with the file name. I have in the past resoved this by removing Microsoft Picture manager from MS Office. I don't know how I figured that out or why it works but it does. However, I had to reinstall Office yesterday, removed MS Pictrue Manager as usual and it's NOT working ...

Unhandled database exception: A get/change operation on table 'Bat
During Edit Checks, we get the following message: Unhandled database exception: A get/change operation on table 'Batch_Headers' could not find a record. Then we get this message: This transaction was recovered during normal processing. You may continue processing this transaction. Any suggestions? You might want to run Check Links on payables. Before doing this, make sure you have a backup of your dynamics and company databases. Brenner -- www.KlenzmanConsulting.com "GPI" wrote: > During Edit Checks, we get the following message: > > Unhandled databas...

Removing gray shading in protected forms (drop down box)
Hello- I am creating some contract templates for my company's sales force using Word 2003. I am using the forms toolbar to insert checkboxes and drop down boxes from which to select deliverable specifications. The problem is that when a user selects an option from the drop down box, the gray shading remains. I know the sales teams HATE the gray shading because they don't think it looks very good when sending to customers. Is there a way to disable the shading when an option is selected? Thanks. You can remove form field shading altogether using the corresponding b...

How to get rid of unwanted entries in the Outlook CRM tree view
Hello, If you use the crm outlook client you can easily create a new entry in the tree view of Microsoft CRM. But it how can you remove this entry again? Only by re-installing CRM? Thanks, Alex Are you talking for CRM 3, Humm, that actually sounds like a bug in outlook. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Alex (crm-resultants.nl)" wrote: > Hello, > > If you use the crm outlook client you can easily create a new entry in the > tree view of Microsof...

Home Loan #3
hi I found a website having amazing home loan as well as student loan related helps... u can also find tex and investment related help and topics over thr .. visit the site.. http://onlinemoneycontrol.com go and check it.. cya bye.. ...

Combo values from query based on form fields
I am setting the values for a combo box in a form(s) via a query that 'filters' the results with criteria based upon the values of other fields on the form. The combo is a field that is bound. However, this is giving all kinds of problems ranging from Access completely crashing to being asked for the parameter values of those criteria fields when closing the form. I have tried making the combo an unbound field and then setting the value of the bound field to that unbound field after update, but that still leads to the same issues. How can I do this? As example - I have a form w...

Dialog getting hidden under HELP file
HI all, In my application I have a dialog & I launch HELP file from that dialog using F1 key. After that If I move the help file to one corner so that a part of the dialog is visible & click on the dialog & move it,it is moving,but when it comes over the HELP file,it is not overlapping but getting hidden under that. can anybody tell me what should I do to make it overlap the help file or give me a link that can help. Thanks in advance. Yes, that's how it is supposed to work. Help is a completely separate program, so its relationship to windows in ...

ActiveX vs Forms
Hello- I am trying to embed some option buttons on a worksheet. I want to have two sets of buttons which are mutually exclusive, say A-D and then 1-3. I want to start with 1-3 hidden and if the user chooses option D from the first set then 1-3 will be revealed. I did this fine with the activex option buttons and VBA, however, it is not recognizing A-D and 1-3 as separate groups. Therefore, as soon as the user select 1,2 or 3, it will uncheck D and therefore rehide the remaining numbered boxes. I grouped and named each set of buttons together, but that did not work. If I try to use a group...

Refresh Results In A Second Subform In A Form
Hi, This could be a tricky one. What I've done is created a Form named ACCOUNTS SELECT which has a control being a Comb Box named 'PICK RESNAME' and an embedded subform which returns all the records according to the particular data from the 'PICK RESNAME' Combo Box. Thats all fine and well ! But what I need is to pick specific records and to store them in a let's say temporary Table which I will print out via a Report. For this temporary table, I have created in the Form ACCOUNTS SELECT another Subform which I hoped will view all the selections I have made...

Continuous Form, Window Top Record Ordinal
On continuous view forms, there should be a form property that has the recordset ordinal of the top-most record currently displayed in the form’s window. For example, if a recordset contains 100 records and the CurrentRecord is 5 and the user scrolls down until the CurrentRecord disappears off the top of the screen, what is the recordset ordinal for the record that is now at the top of the window? Left clicking on the scrollbar slider will display “Record: x of y”, but there should be a property that contains the value of x for code purposes. Perhaps call it “WindowTopRecord...

getting hwnd from activex
Hi to everybody! I'm getting following problem: I have written activex control using atl. Then i have inserted it into mfc application. When I’m trying to implement com class to interfere with control, the wizard crashes, so I have changed the control so, that is returns its interface pointer on specific message. But now I’m getting following problem: when i'm trying to get hwnd of my control, GetDlgItem() always returns NULL. Is there any way to get HWND from active x control? "menkaur" <menkaur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<73BEF4A6-E389...

Extra pages in form printing
I have a form that exceeds a single printed page. When it is printed extra pages are produced. The extra pages occur after the first printed page but before the rest of the page of the form is printed and another extra page after the rest of the page is printed. The extra pages contain the same background used in the form. In design view I've made sure to shorten up the background to be even with the footer but it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestion on how to get rid of the extra pages in my printout? Thanks. -- Linda I still do not understand why people print forms. For...