ERROR : Unable to determine physical sector address for logical se

Hello,
what is the error "Unable to determine physical sector address for logical
sector" from FLASHDRV.DLL when my system starts ? It has a hive based
registry on NAND Flash. Is There any problems on the flash ?
However, after these messages the system works fine.

Thanks,
Paolo

--
Paolo Patierno
Embedded Software Engineer

It typically means the flash file system hasn't been formatted yet. The
message is expected in that case.  Do you get the message after formatting
the flash file system?  Note that the file system might be formatted
automatically when the drive is mounted; that is likely the case if you have
a hive registry there otherwise the system wouldn't boot.

--
Dean Ramsier - eMVP
BSQUARE Corporation

"Paolo Patierno" <PaoloPatierno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> what is the error "Unable to determine physical sector address for logical
> sector" from FLASHDRV.DLL when my system starts ? It has a hive based
> registry on NAND Flash. Is There any problems on the flash ?
> However, after these messages the system works fine.
>
> Thanks,
> Paolo
>
> --
> Paolo Patierno
> Embedded Software Engineer

0
Dean
3/17/2010 3:05:02 PM
I have a Nand Flash and I have the hive registry on it.
If I format the nand flash from storage manager in the control panel and if
i reboot the system, the hive registry files are created but i always have
the error message.Why ?

Thanks,
Paolo

--

"Dean Ramsier" wrote:

> It typically means the flash file system hasn't been formatted yet. The
> message is expected in that case.  Do you get the message after formatting
> the flash file system?  Note that the file system might be formatted
> automatically when the drive is mounted; that is likely the case if you have
> a hive registry there otherwise the system wouldn't boot.
>
> --
> Dean Ramsier - eMVP
> BSQUARE Corporation
>

> "Paolo Patierno" <PaoloPatierno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> > what is the error "Unable to determine physical sector address for logical
> > sector" from FLASHDRV.DLL when my system starts ? It has a hive based
> > registry on NAND Flash. Is There any problems on the flash ?
> > However, after these messages the system works fine.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Paolo
> >
> > --
> > Paolo Patierno
> > Embedded Software Engineer
>

> .

Mailing address fields
I have 4 address fields in database But not need to use all of them every time. How can I remove (eg address2 ) and shift the other fields (eg suburb and city) up a slot . I dont want to have gaps in the address label header. There's a report wizard that will lay your address lables out correctly for you. Essentially, you set the Can Shrink property of the text box to Yes. If it is null, the text box then shrinks vertically as if it were zero-height (provided there are no other things beside it that prevent this.) The Detail section also has a Can Shink property. If you want the ...

Data Type mismatch error 3464 in Dlookup
Here is the code: Private Sub id_Part_AfterUpdate() strFilter = "pm_Part = " & Me!id_Part Me!id_Unit = DLookup("pm_Retail", "Parts", strFilter) End Sub Hi. I am getting error 3464 Data Type mismatch when I run this code. The field id_Unit is on the form and is of the type Currency. The field pm_Retail is in the Parts table and is of the type Currency. The field id_Part is on the form. The field pm_Retail is in the Parts table. This seems simple enough but I can't figure out what the type mismatch is. I would appreciate any sugges...

Help!! sort address field by street, then number??
Is there a way to accomplish this feat?? cell data "7004 Brookville Rd" need the file by street name , then by number. All suggestions deeply appreciated. Keef If you're lucky you could use Data|Text to columns. To separate pieces into individual columns. But I've never been lucky enough to get 100% -- lots of manual effort may be required. Keefer wrote: > > Is there a way to accomplish this feat?? > cell data > "7004 Brookville Rd" > need the file by street name , then by number. > > All suggestions deeply appreciated. > > Keef...

Error Message #67
An error has occurred in your program. To keep working anyway click ignore and save your work in a new file. To quit this program click close. You will lose... I get this error message when I get new email or if I try to click File fro tool bar in Outlook 2002. Do anyone know what would cause this error message? Thanks Chris ...

Outlook.exe has caused errors and windows is closing it
It also says it is creating an error log. We have basically put a user profile and reimaged the computer and still have this error that shuts down Outlook. 1. It appears that there must be something in the data of outlook since that is all that remains from the previous installation. We have removed all calendar items and still have problems. All that remains are email items. Virus signatures are current (today). Any ideas? 2. Where is this error log. What is it called. We have searched for it on the local hard disk and don't see anything that we can access. Has anyone had ...

"Error 49: Bad DLL Calling Convention"
MS Access has started throwing this error at the exit point of one of my routines. /Decompile followed with a compact/repair makes it go away; but what's got me worried is that it's come back twice over the past weeks - for total of 3 appearances. I also am pretty sure I've been through this a couple of times in years past. Googling, most of what I see is in the spirit of Jeffery MacLeod's post to microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba in the " Possible answer to Err 49: Bad DLL calling convention" thread: --------------------------------------------------------- T...

Error 214721865
I am experiencing an Error message on my second station when trying to post a transaction, usually the first or second after I open Store Operation Pos. This is the error msg in Full. Error 214721865 Cannot Drop the Table # Temp Because it does not exist in System Cat Log (Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State:40502 Native Error 3701) Select GetDate ( ) As Current Date Time -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1403 vendaliajat@yahoo.com ...

Cannot open this Item Error message
Error (Cannot open this Item) comes up when I do a Search with in my Mail and try to up it. My mailbox is huge and has a lot of folders because I have to keep all my mail. But when I go to where the email is located I can open it with no problems. Bartlomiej...@gmail.com wrote: > Error (Cannot open this Item) comes up when I do a Search with in my > Mail and try to up it. My mailbox is huge and has a lot of folders > because I have to keep all my mail. But when I go to where the email is > located I can open it with no problems. I have Outlook 2003 What version of Outlook and ...

operation failed error in outlook 2000
I've been using O-2000 for years under professional 2000 OS. suddenly I get operation failed error msg right after I see app fully displayed. ...

microsoft framework library error
I recently installed Office 2004 on my macpro laptop and have two problems: when I launch powerpoint, excel , or word I get an error box which states, "unexpected error occurred while trying to load microsoft framework library" also, I cannot open any word, excel, powerpoint documents from my desktop directly. I have to open the generic excel, word, or powerpoint from my applications menu first. Please advise. thanks, On 29/1/07 17:38, in article 1170092300.298736.30150@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "zuniga71@gmail.com" <zuniga71@gmail.com> wrote: > I rece...

Public Folder Contacts for addressing email in OWA
OK, Exchange 2003 SP2, users can access OWA just fine. They can view a shared calendar in Public folders... they can view a shared contacts file in Public folders... what I cannot seem to be able to get to work... is a way for users to address new emails using the shared contacts in Public folders. Clicking "To" or "find" does not allow you to select the contacts listed in the Public folders. Can this be done? I don't think there is anyway to make a public folder Contacts folder visible in OWA. Maybe someone like Messageware (www.messageware.com) has an add-on ...

User name does not show up in Global Address List in Outlook
We created several AD accounts with email. I look at the exchange server and the recipients policy is default. Is there an options or configurations I need to do so the user email address will automatically show up in the global address list? I am stump as to why it does not show up in global address list. they should, automatically...are the AD accounts stamped with an smtp address? If not, it would appear that your RUS is malfunctioning...if they are, you should be able to see them in the GAL unless you're running Outlook in cached mode, maybe, and your OAB is not updating... -...

Clip Organizer error after SP4 install
Experiencing the problem described in KB article 821257, whereby an error occurs using MS Publisher 2002 Clip Organizer on a Citrix Metaframe XP client after SP4 was loaded on Win2K servers hosting the Citrix farm. KB article says a patch is available through the Product Support service. Have been unable to contact the Product Support Service for several days, either by phone or after registering for the Passport .NET online service. Does anyone know what needs to be done to fix the Publisher Clip Organizer error? or a site that I can download the patch? Is obtaining the patch now ...

Formula Error
I have a list of codes in F$19:F$1500. I was attempting to use the following code to assign a number to each unique value in the list and repeat the previously assigned number if it is duplicated. This works for the first 15-20 numbers, but returns an error (#n/a) afterwards as if the code stopped working. I have tried EVERYTHING... Same result each time. =IF(COUNTIF($F$18:F19,F19)>1,VLOOKUP(F19,F$18:G18,2,FALSE),MAX($G $18:G18)+1) Any clues? My guess... =countif() treats everything as text. So the text string ="1" (or '1) will be counted as a match as well as the num...

Outlook 2003 error
I got reburish PC from microcenter. It had a trail version of Office 2007 which had outlook. I uninstalled Office 2007 and install my Office 2003. All other Office program works fine except Outlook. After creating my email account it gave me this error message: "Unable to open your default e-mail folder. Outlook could not startbecause a data file to send and recieve mail could not be found. To dd a data file, such s a perosnal folder file, double-click the Mail icon in Windows Control Panel." I did that an when i try to add a data folder on my outlook profile it ga...

VALUE error message
I would like I5 to equal F5+G5-h5. I get a value error message. one or more of the cells F5,G5 or H5 probably have text in them, either a number entered/pasted as text, or a "blank" made by pressing the space bar (and inserting a space character). For the first problem, copy an empty cell, select F5:H5 and choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values and Add radio buttons, then click OK. This will coerce any "text" numbers to real numbers. For the latter, use the del key or Edit/Clear/Contents rather than the spacebar to clear the cell. Note that SUM(F5:G5,-H5...

Errors 150 and 382 in browser based client ?
Hello people, We've succesfully set up a MS CRM environment. When I am in the browser based client, everything show Ok. However, as soon as I try to reach whatever menu in the browser, I get an "A runtime erorr has occured. Do you wish to debug ? Line 382. Error: not implemented" error. Sometimes it is an "Line: 150. Error: object doesn't support this property or method" error. I would expect this to be some local security setting in the browser but I've been trying out a couple of settings without success. This message was posted here before already in this ...

Buffer Overflow Error
I can not get on my system because of a buffer overflow error titled "lsass. exe" Is there something I can do without having to re-image my hard drive and lose all my data? Please help The Local Security Authority Service is a critical Windows component. What happened to cause this problem? Can you access your system at all? You should post this in the Windows Admin newsgroup. Nue "Confuses" <u20196@uwe> wrote in message news:5de894e67636a@uwe... >I can not get on my system because of a buffer overflow error titled >"lsass. > exe" > > ...

DDE link error Excel freezes
Hi, I am using Excel 2003 and in one sheet I have a DDE link from anothe program. When I open the sheet I get a question wether I want to updat the fields or not. When I click YES the sheet normally opens and I ca view the data. But sometimes it seems like Excel freezes and I have t wait 3-5 minutes until it resumes. Anyone that has any idea why? The source program is always started first by the way. Kennet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Server Error in '/OMA' Application.
After installing Service Pack 1 and Un-installing and Re- installing Device Update 4 we are still unable to access the OMA or OWAAdmin application. The stack reference is Security.Exception on the mscorlib. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Visual Basic error in Excel2000
Recently I started getting the following visual basic error when I start up Excel2000 "Compile error in hidden module:AutoExecNew". I get the following error when I close Excel "Compile error in hidden module:DistMon". When I click "OK" the program continues and other than the PIA factor, it does not seem to impact the operations of the program. I have tried to reinstall Excel2000, but it did not fix the problem. Short of upgrading, any ideas on how to fix. It is a fault of one your add-ins. Go to the Tools menu, choose Add-Ins, and uncheck each add-in,...

Error Message R6025
I´m getting the error message (-R6025 - pure virtual function call-), and it shuts money down every time I try to import a statement downloaded from bank. It says the error is on the money.exe file. What do I do? Reinstall? In microsoft.public.money, Trevisan BR wrote: >I�m getting the error message (-R6025 - pure virtual function call-), and it >shuts money down every time I try to import a statement downloaded from bank. > >It says the error is on the money.exe file. > >What do I do? > >Reinstall? See if this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/240437...

Trendline covering up error bars
Hello-- How can I change the order of the trendline and data set? My trendline is covering up my error bars... I want them on top. Any way to do this? Thanks, Jennifer jenant@gmail.com -- itgoeson ------------------------------------------------------------------------ itgoeson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25793 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=391979 A chart has certain layers, and the orcer of the layers cannot be changed, only the order of objects within a layer. Trendlines go on top of almost an...

Business Portal Install Error #2
I am installing BP 3 on a GP 9 server which is running Win2k3. SQL 2K is on same server with an instance name (Not a Default server). When I try to install BP I receive a error. Declaring Type : Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.PCITeam.Install.BP.Packager.Packager. Target Site : LoadPackagerComponents Error Summary : Failed Loading Packager Data Element (PD_GP_COMMON) for Install Feature (BusinessPortal). and it was hanged with the following message Please wait while the setup wizard installs Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Portal. This may take several minutes. Status Loading data 1 of 21 T...

MAPI error importing contacts into Outlook 2002
I am trying to import contacts from ACT 6.0 into Outlook 2002, but I receive the following error: "An error occurred while importing or exporting and the import/export was terminated. MAPI error 0X80070057 was reported. Please try to import/export again later." I have close to 3000 contacts I'm trying to import, but it always gives me an error after importing 750 of them. I've tried importing via Excel and via a tab delimited text file, eliminating the non-matching fields and mapping everything. I've also tried seeing if there was any data around record #750 tha...