About USB client isochronous transfer in OMAP 3530

We are working on OMAP 3530 evaluation kit and operating system is wince
6.00. BSP is TI_EVM_3530 – 6.14.00.  We are developing a custom USB function
driver with isochronous endpoints. While configuring the controller for
isochronous transfer, it is failing (UFN_FUNCTIONS::lpRegisterDevice is
failing) and for other types of endpoints lpRegisterDevice function was
successful.

We noticed the failure source is “musbfn_omap35xx_tps659xx_ti_v1.dll”.
“UfnPdd_IsConfigurationSupportable’ function which is in the file
“PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\SOC\OMAP35XX_TPS659XX_TI_V1\omap35xx\musb\musbfn\pdd.c”
is returning false, if the endpoint is isochronous type.

Here I have given the code piece:

// Is it ISO end point?

if ((pEP->Descriptor.bmAttributes & 0x03) == 0x01)
{
            // Actual driver doesn't support ISO endpoints
            goto cleanUp;
}
Have anybody tried, configuring the endpoints as isochronous type endpoints
and transferring the data? Any help on this is appreciable.

Thanks.
Subbarao.

"Automated Client Updates" in GP9
The "Automated Client Updates" feature in GP9 requires the update to be either a .cnk or .msp file. Is there a way to put a "package" file in this format in order to use the feature to release new reports, modifier or vba changes? Thanks, Reid ...

transfer outlook datas from an old hard disk to a new computer
I changed my computer but From the old one remains only the hard disk . How transfer the datas from outlook (adress book and mails) old hard disk to my new computer ? thanks You can use personal folder. It contains contacts and mails. If you copy that pst file, that means you transferred your datas. ...

Citrix Outlook Client?
Hi all, Any ideas if the Outlook Client is available for the laptop version? I'm assuming no, but thought I'd ask. I know there is one available for desktop. HELP? Thanks. ...

One client's emails with attachements creates 4.4.7 errors
We have a small 4 user network running xp clients with office2003 and a Windows2003. A vitrual smtp queue route our outgoing mail to a RoadRunner server. Everything is running smoothly except for on of the client machines cannot sent an email with an attachement to any outside email address with creating a 4.4.7 error. This client can send emails without attachments without issues. Any ideas? "Schuyler" <schuyler-takethisout@lrgconstruction.com> wrote: >We have a small 4 user network running xp clients with >office2003 and a Windows2003. A vitrual smtp queue ...

CRM 4.0 Outlook client on non domain PCs
Is it possible to install and run CRM 4.0 Outlook client on non domain PCs? This computers are in the corporate LAN but not in the corporate domain and they will never be. Right now, this users have a HTTP 401 error when they try to access with Outlook. They can access CRM on the web with no problems. Thanks in advance. If you add a saved username and password entry in users/advanced tab (Windows XP) in control panel, and adds the server to the local intranet zone in IE, it should work. Best regards Jens Egil Evensen "Luis" wrote: > Is it possible to install and run CRM...

Hide items cost on inter-store transfers?
Is there a way to hide the items cost during a transfer in or out? I don't want every single warehouse employee to have access to this information as they check stuff in, but it shows on the screen by default. Can access be set up for each individual employees or would it have to be set up for everyone? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Aaron This is an involved proceedure, but can be done. You have to use Security Mode to mask anywhere the cost appears in SO Manager and SO POS: transfers, po, item properties, inventory counts and offline, POS Sales screen etc; th...

Can anyone tell me how to transfer an Excel file to a Pocket PC?
I have an Ipaq 3850 with pocket excel and pocket word. I need to make a file with passcodes that I can view on my Ipaq. Help? -- "You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want." -- Zig Ziglar If you mean password, then send it to the PDA without a password and then go to Pocket Excel and set the password from there -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "vms" <vms@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:671F901A-BD27-4513-8102-E2B46...

MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client
Whe working withe the MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client for offline mode, it seems like the station's memory usage increase dramaticly. I wounder if by changing the setup of the server or client I could reduce the memory usage to a normal level. That happens because MSDE sql instance is activated, which is required to access offline data. There is no way to avoid that. You can check client task manager to see what processes consume memory. Andrei Smertin [MSFT] "amirar" wrote: > Whe working withe the MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client for offline mode, it > seems like the station'...

DPM 2007 Client licenses onto DPM 2010
I have a quick question regarding 2007 ML licenses, I have just been employed to design\deploy a DPM solution for a company, unfortunately they purchased the software and licenses in March and didn't get SA on them. They have now decided to go down the 2010 route and want to know whether they can purchase just the server licenses or whether they would need to purchase the client ML licenses again. Any help would be great. Can you please check with your local DPM marketing contacts. They should be able to help you. Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provi...

One DLL to handle MBCS and Unicode 'clients'
Hi, I have a MBCS DLL which I want to enhance in order to work with applications that are built either with MBCS or Unicode builds. I currently have a single exported function: int __stdcall MyFunction(LPCTSTR szString); Here's what I've done to make the DLL work with MBCS and Unicode parent builds. 1) DLL built with MBCS as before. 2) Following changes to .h file: int __stdcall MyFunctionA(LPCSTR lpszURL); // mbcs int __stdcall MyFunctionW(LPCWSTR lpszURL); // unicode #ifdef UNICODE #define MyFunction MyFunctionW #else #define MyFunction MyFunctionA #endif // !UNICODE 3) In...

Client Auto Logoff of GP10
Is there a way that a client's sessions can time out and log them out of GP? I am nearing and exceeding capacity but it's due to inactive clients not logging out and I don't have the $$$ at this point to add more users. Any advice other than buy more licenses or the obvious tell users to log out would be appreciated. ts, Check this product out - http://www.rocktonsoftware.com/products.aspx?p=8 $150 a user. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Thanks, looks interesting! "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP" wrote: > ts, &g...

Client side scripting
�ste es un mensaje de varias partes en formato MIME. ------=_NextPart_000_0076_01C84162.F24D1EC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, all: =20 There are two things all our users always ask for: (1) List views in editable mode. With the standard application, you = must open the selected record to edit it (and loading a new form is = usually slow). It would be great for the application if it was possible = to edit records directly from the views. (2) Combining detailed information (one record) with related = informatio...

Outlook 2002 transfer to notebook from desktop.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C71D1B.3114FCD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I need to transfer all of my Outlook 2002 emails, contacts, newsgroup = configuration folders to a new notebook (XP2). Any references to a web site or software would be appreciated. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C71D1B.3114FCD0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">...

Disappearing email when upgrading Outlook clients to MSCRM 3
When upgrading my users to 3.0 from Outlook client 1.2, I've had several people lose vast amounts of email. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Are you missing emails in the inbox or in additional folders in outlook? I have had a large number of users lose their personal folders during the upgrade but these are found by just remapping the .pst file. Denzel "sjledet@ledet.com" wrote: > When upgrading my users to 3.0 from Outlook client 1.2, I've had > several people lose vast amounts of email. Has anyone else experienced > this problem? > > Den...

ODBC Setup on client side w/multiple instances of SQL
We will soon be running two apps, including GP, that utilize SQL DBs on the same server. Rest assured, GP plays a small role transactionally, and multiple instances of SQL Server 2000 were installed. During the installation, Port 1430 was specified for the GP instance. During ODBC setup, in the client configuration, should I specify the port number in the connection parameters or leave the default "Dynamically determine port?" Thanks. You can have it dynamically determine the port, however, I don't believe anything LOWER than 1433 will work for Great Plains - at least ...

Transfering .dbx files into Outlook 2002
I used to have my calendar and contacts in an older version of Outlook. I then upgraded my Outlook to Outlook 2002. Unfortunately, my calendar and contacts did not import into Outlook 2002. I did find files called Calendar.dbx and Contacts.dbx in my Outlook Express folder (I'm not sure how my Outlook files got into Outlook Express). After trying to import the .dbx files into Outlook 2002, I was unable to access the dates on my calendar or my contacts. How could I get my calendar and contacts from the .dbx files to Outlook 2002? Thanks alot in advance! OL stores data in a *.pst fil...

MSDE 2000 vs SQL Express (Outlook Client)
I don't wish to use MSDE 2000 as I already run SQL 2005 Developer Edition and MS Express. How can I get it so that I don't have to have yet another database installed on my system? John MSDE 2000 is the only supported version for v3 of the CRM Outlook client. You cannot use an existing SQL 2005 installation. -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "ntbuddy" <jmarx@srobo.com> wrote in message news:1144015298.238241.222300@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... >I don't wish to use MSDE 2000 as I already ...

Laptop Client says Outlook not Installed
When I try to install the Laptop Client for CRM 3.0 I get the following: Microsoft CRM client requires Microsoft Office Outlook. Please install the current version of Microsoft Office Outlook I have Outlook 2003 SP2 installed. I have seen other with the same issue but I have not seen a resolution. Any suggestions? I got the same error. Please Help. "ADK" wrote: > When I try to install the Laptop Client for CRM 3.0 I get the following: > > Microsoft CRM client requires Microsoft Office Outlook. > Please install the current version of Microsoft Office Outlook &...

Transfer Out Serial Number Issue
I'm working on setting up RMS for a store. We have many items with serial numbers that we wish to be able to track. We sell many of the items retail but also use them internally to build assemblies that we sell. I have the database set up with the items and have serial numbers entered for the items. We are trying to use Inventory Transfer Out to take the serial items out of inventory for our assemblies and then Transfer In the completed assemblies. I am seeing a problem with the serial numbers when issuing and committing the items. Transfer Out doen't appear to check the...

Transfer automatically the format of one cell to other cell
I have applied specific formats to cells (format of the fonts)on sheet. On the same workbook but on different sheet i have some cells gettin their values directly from cells of the first sheet. Example: The value of the cell C4 of the sheet 2 is given by: =sheet1!C22 HOW can i keep the existing font type of shell C22 on cell C4, bu without apllying it to each one individually Thanks for your tim -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi not really possible: - formulas only return values but can't transfer formats - an event procedure is also not bullet proof as for examp...

transferring outlook address book to another pc
hi, have win98 and wish to transfer my address book details from outlook express to another pc. i have tried highlighting the list to copy it, but it won't copy. can anyone please tell me how best to do this or where i might find the information. many thanks. john west This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an outlook express news group. Try posting in one of these newsg...

How do I make the Excel progam alphabetize my client list?
How do I make the Excel program alphabetize my client list? Select your range of data then choose Sort from the Data menu. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Rogue1965" <Rogue1965@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC07D7E3-7301-4F46-9317-6449D73A802C@microsoft.com... > How do I make the Excel program alphabetize my client list? Select all the columns you want to include in the sort operation. Data>Sort Choose the column to sort by ascending or descending. If by "make" E...

impression sur port usb
Bonjour, Nous sommes complètement bloqués depuis quelques jours. Tous nos programmes d'impression utilisent la fonction : Open "lpt1:" For Output As #1 Print #1 ..... Nous avons changé toutes nos imprimantes parallèles par des imprimantes USB. Que devons-nous utiliser comme instruction pour lancer ces impressions dans VB ? Merci de votre aide. P5 -- mce ...

Problem Installing CRM 3.0 Laptop Client for Outlook
When installing I get the following errror: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.GrantUserPermissionsAction failed. The ASP.NET install path could not be determined from the registry. I have tried after removing all occurrences of the CRM install from other attempts. Done the install after a clean reboot. Tried running a reg cleaner until no issues. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to look into reinstall of .NET Regards, Glenn Ok. Start with the basics. The user is an adminsitrator of the machine? All the prereqs are installed? Can the database be reached via ODBC? Can the...

SQL to change pending HQ Inventory Transfer
I am looking for a quick way to change an inventory transfer order. Actually, what I want to do is transfer everything in inventory at one store to another store. I am a little irritated that I can't create a transfer order from HQ (or from the sending store for that matter) and just select the items from inventory that have quantity <> 0. This isn't one of the criteria offered when you select items by Filter. In addition, you can't specify the transfer quantities based on the quantity in stock. Anyway, I need to find out what tables the non-approved transfer orders ar...