Windows Mail will not send an email from my new laptop running vis

I recieved an email from a software company regarding an available upgrade.
I recieved it without any issues.  I tried to forward it to my wife since the
software is actually loaded on her laptop.  An error messege displayed
telling me that windows mail determined that the messege I was trying to send
had been determined to be spam. How do I deal with this.  Mail is not much
good to me if I have to argue with it over what I can and can't send.

Turn off your antivirus program's email scanning capability, you don't need
it.  If any email is infected, normal virus scanning will catch it.  The
email scanning is a redundant layer that causes more problems than it's
worth.  Some products have to be uninstalled just to turn that feature off
(an installation option you would de-select).

"D Stokes" <D Stokes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I recieved an email from a software company regarding an available
> upgrade.
> I recieved it without any issues.  I tried to forward it to my wife since
> the
> software is actually loaded on her laptop.  An error messege displayed
> telling me that windows mail determined that the messege I was trying to
> send
> had been determined to be spam. How do I deal with this.  Mail is not much
> good to me if I have to argue with it over what I can and can't send.

0
slk759
12/4/2009 11:18:23 PM
Please post the exact wording of that error message.
Windows Mail does not have an error message that includes the
word "spam". That message may have come from a mail server.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"D Stokes" <D Stokes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>I recieved an email from a software company regarding an available =
upgrade. =20
> I recieved it without any issues.  I tried to forward it to my wife =
since the=20
> software is actually loaded on her laptop.  An error messege displayed =

> telling me that windows mail determined that the messege I was trying =
to send=20
> had been determined to be spam. How do I deal with this.  Mail is not =
much=20
> good to me if I have to argue with it over what I can and can't send.
0
Gary

Windows XP x64 MFC application problem
I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this probem? >I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is >messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on >Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this >probem? The obvious response is - try debugging it on that platform and find where it's giving rise ...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

New to excel