Windows Mail Contacts 02-16-10

Where have my saved contacts disappeared to?
I have not deleted any contacts and windows asked to compact stuff in
windows mail recently...I did....and now heaps of saved contacts have
vanished.
Any suggestions...anyone??
Thanks.

Navigate to C:\Users\your_name\Contacts, is anything visible there?=20
Then right-click on the Contacts folder, select Properties, Location.
What path does that show for location?

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

"Caroline" <Caroline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> Where have my saved contacts disappeared to?
> I have not deleted any contacts and windows asked to compact stuff in=20
> windows mail recently...I did....and now heaps of saved contacts have=20
> vanished.
> Any suggestions...anyone??
> Thanks.
0
Gary

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Window Redirection?

Money and Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
I've got a new Windows Mobile 5.0 device and have found that the PPC Money client for Money 2005 will not sync to it. From http://www.microsoft.com/money/MoneyForHandHeldDevices.mspx it appears Money 2004-6 will not sync but it doesn't mention anything about Money 2007...but I can't find a Windows Mobile Client for 2007. Is there anyway to get any version of Money to sync to a Windows Mobile 5.0 device? Thanks, Don Not at present, except by using third party software such as SPB Finance/ -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.or...

Connecting to domain on SBS 2003 after windows xp sp3 repair
I'm having a problem with a computer at work. The computer is a dell optiplex gx270 it runs windows xp pro sp3. It is part of the office domain. A few days ago there was a problem shutting it down cleanly. As a result the person just hit the power button to shut the pc off. After that when the computer started it would boot and go through the windows start up but would when you tried to hit ctrl-alt-del to log in nothing would happen. There was absolutely no way to log on. I tried doing a manual rollback of the registry to a few days before the initial incident but that didn't ...

Couldn't Find c:\windows\system32\system.mdw Message
Loaded Access 97 on my new Vista Machine and got the above message when I tried to start Access. How do I fix this ? Vista has more stringent rules about who, and how you can write to the System32 (or Windows for that matter) folder. If you have another machine with and unsecured system.mdw file try to copy it to your new one. If it lets you, you are fine, if not you'll need to work with someone in a Vista newsgroup to figure out what the problem is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "JWalker" <JWalker...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

Contacts Search

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Duplicate E-Mail #4