Windows mail auto deleting

All of a sudden my emails are deleting automatically.Everything it thinks I
have read gets deleted.

0
Mike

Don't worry. They're not deleted.

View | Current View. Check. Show All Messages.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"Mike Givens" <micell@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> All of a sudden my emails are deleting automatically.Everything it
> thinks I have read gets deleted.

0
Bruce
4/21/2010 10:39:31 PM
How do you know they are being deleted? Are they showing up in the
Deleted Items folder? It's just your View setting for that folder.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Mike Givens" <micell@ameritech.net> wrote in message =
> All of a sudden my emails are deleting automatically.Everything it =
thinks I=20
> have read gets deleted.=20

0
Gary
4/22/2010 12:54:40 AM
I have posted the same problem a couple of weeks ago and am still waiting
for someone to respond... Good luck. Seems as if this forum is about as
useless as windows mail itself!!!

"Mike Givens" <micell@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> All of a sudden my emails are deleting automatically.Everything it thinks
> I have read gets deleted.

0
Frik
4/29/2010 12:34:44 PM
In the upper right corner, make sure the setting reads:
"Show All Messages."  (That would be true for every
folder, unless you do want to hide some emails).

--
VistaRookie

10% of my brain lives with me. The other 90% can be found
here:
'*Google*' (http://www.google.com)

VistaRookie
4/29/2010 1:09:52 PM
"Frik" <frik@psychxtreme.co.za> wrote in message
>I have posted the same problem a couple of weeks ago and am still waiting
>for someone to respond... Good luck. Seems as if this forum is about as
>useless as windows mail itself!!!

I answered your original post on the 8th April.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

mac

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

Window Redirection?

CFile (delete file)

auto sort?
Is there any way to make a dated entry insert itself in the worksheet in the correct order without doing a sort operation, or inserting a new row? would be a big help for my reservations workbook thanks D You could try the worksheet change event: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) <<Sort Code>> End Sub This should re-sort your selection everytime the worksheet changes. Hope this helps Sunil Jayakumar "Dave" <post@site.com> wrote in message news:%23czt38POFHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to make a dated entry insert ...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Money and Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
I've got a new Windows Mobile 5.0 device and have found that the PPC Money client for Money 2005 will not sync to it. From http://www.microsoft.com/money/MoneyForHandHeldDevices.mspx it appears Money 2004-6 will not sync but it doesn't mention anything about Money 2007...but I can't find a Windows Mobile Client for 2007. Is there anyway to get any version of Money to sync to a Windows Mobile 5.0 device? Thanks, Don Not at present, except by using third party software such as SPB Finance/ -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.or...

Auto-Forward of Meeting Responses
We are running Exchange 2000 / Outlook 2003. After staff realignment, we have an assistant who no longer reports to a manager. The manager has removed the assistant from her calendar shared list. Now when the manager sends a meeting request to various attendees, the assistant is not notified in any way. However when anyone invited to the meeting responds with an acceptance or rejection to attend the meeting, the assistant receives a copy of that response. I've looked in the manager's and assistant's rules and alerts and calendar settings, however I cannot find any setting ...

Setting up a new e-mail account

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Couldn't Find c:\windows\system32\system.mdw Message
Loaded Access 97 on my new Vista Machine and got the above message when I tried to start Access. How do I fix this ? Vista has more stringent rules about who, and how you can write to the System32 (or Windows for that matter) folder. If you have another machine with and unsecured system.mdw file try to copy it to your new one. If it lets you, you are fine, if not you'll need to work with someone in a Vista newsgroup to figure out what the problem is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "JWalker" <JWalker...

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Auto calc YTD Numbers
Cells A1:L1 equal "Jan" thru "Dec". M1 equals "YTD". Cells A2:L2 equal numeric values. If you haven't guessed it already, I would like M2 to sum all the values A2:L2 for those months previous and including the current month (but not future months). What is the best way for going about this Here are 2 ways =SUM(OFFSET($A$2,,,,MATCH(TEXT(TODAY(),"mmm"),$A$1:$L$1,0))) or =SUM(OFFSET($A$2,,,,MONTH(TODAY()))) hopefully your computer's clock is accurate -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjo...