why I see times new roman?

I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial 10
but
some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again and
set arial 10
and then, yes, I can see it properly.

I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.

Why is that? Is there any work around

0
z3r0

, helo how do I get the outgoing passwords,? who do I get them from? any
help much appreciated,,
"z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> wrote in message
>I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
> 10 but
> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
> and set arial 10
> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>
> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>
> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
Parmasiven
3/11/2010 9:09:44 PM
What does passwords have to do with font issues?     Start your own NEW
thread !!  And explain your issue in more detail . . . .

"Parmasiven" <collen1967@live.co.uk> wrote in message
> , helo how do I get the outgoing passwords,? who do I get them from? any
> help much appreciated,,
> "z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> wrote in message
>>I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
>> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
>> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
>> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
>> 10 but
>> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
>> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
>> and set arial 10
>> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>>
>> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>>
>> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
slk759
3/12/2010 2:24:35 AM
You can set both compose fonts and read fonts . . . . . perhaps they are
different . . . . . .

"z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> wrote in message
> I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
> 10 but
> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
> and set arial 10
> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>
> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>
> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
slk759
3/12/2010 2:25:45 AM
I'm feeling a little bit ignored in this newsgroup. posted 2 messages, got 0
answers
and one spam lol

Seriously, any help?

"z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> escribi� en el mensaje
>I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
> 10 but
> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
> and set arial 10
> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>
> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>
> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
z3r0
3/12/2010 2:12:04 PM
I did not spam you . . . . . . Did you check the fonts for both read and
compose as suggested?  Not sure if once dragged from Outlook to WM which
fonts are at work.  You apparently composed it in Outlook - was it sent from
there, or saved to Drafts?  Then you say you dragged it to the WM Inbox.  So
you moved it to WM Inbox, where the read font would take over, which can be
different.  And then there's a setting to read messages in plain text.
Perhaps if you explain this better you will get more responses . . . .

> I'm feeling a little bit ignored in this newsgroup. posted 2 messages, got
> 0 answers
> and one spam lol
>
> Seriously, any help?
>
> "z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> escribi� en el mensaje
>>I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
>> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
>> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
>> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
>> 10 but
>> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
>> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
>> and set arial 10
>> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>>
>> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>>
>> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
slk759

time compare
i need an example of how to code a time comparison. i need to check to see if a value in a date/time column is greater than 10 minutes from the current time. i appreciate your help. thanks, mcnewsxp On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 09:25:43 -0400, "Michael Courter" <mcourter@mindspring.com> wrote: >i need an example of how to code a time comparison. >i need to check to see if a value in a date/time column is greater than 10 >minutes from the current time. >i appreciate your help. >thanks, >mcnewsxp > Difftime() -ralph Michael Courter wrot...

How to add 5 min to current time ()
Greeting, How to add 5 min to current time ()?? On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:23:00 -0800, ghost <ghost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Greeting, >How to add 5 min to current time ()?? DateAdd("n", 5, Now()) or for just a time value - actually a date/time value on December 30, 1899 - DateAdd("n", 5, Time()) -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Can see form in design view but not in open or layout view
I have set up the tables, relationships and forms. When I first created the form I was able to view when clicking open. I made a couple of changes and now when I click on open a box pops up to enter perimeter value. Also, I can no longer see the form in opne or layout but if I click for design view, I can see my form and all the tabs. There is either something missing or somthing is named incorrectly. Had a similar problem recently where a new version was installed in the front end, but the table in the back end had not been updated properly (a new field) and the new version of the...

Excel Data appearing in new Pop-up window rather than frameset frame
I have a servlet running in Tomcat that delivers an excel data file, the response content type being set to: "application/vnd.ms-excel" My html page uses a frameset to display (amongst other things) the excel data. The data is displayed on the click of a button and is directed to a particuler frame: <FORM method=post action="servlet/XLDataServlet/data.xls" target="exceldata"> <INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE="Display Excel Data"> </FORM> With Internet Explorer 6.0 the excel data is displayed in the target frame, with Internet Explorer 5.5...

Chart to show Portfolio Value over time?
I'm using Money 2003. I would like to be able to see the $ value I have in my portfolio over time. So that I can weep. Money does have a chart view that allows you to see the PRICE history for a given stock over time - but not the dollar value of your investment in the stock over time. In fact, I can't seem to find a view at all that shows you the net value of your portfolio/individual stocks changing over time. The best I've been able to do is to use the "Net Worth" report and unselect all the other accounts. This has insufficient granularity (months instea...

Processes Requiring Lengthy Amounts of Time
Hello: I have several clients with above average databases (sizes greater than 15 GB and up to about 40 GB). When they need to run checklinks, reconciles, and/or year end close processes, it takes forever. Depending on which process, it could take 15 to 30 each to process. That is really tough when you have a business that cannot afford that type of downtime. Now, both of the companies that I am thinking of have hardware that is well within recommended specs based on the MBS hardware recommendations. The memory does not spike to an extreme, nor does activity with the CPUs, but har...

Inconsistant meeting times

Extracting Time from a cell that has both the date and the time
Hi Folks, I could do with some help here please. I am trying to extract the time only from a cell that has both the date and the time. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks in advance. :confused: -- Hani Muhtadi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hani Muhtadi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26794 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=466177 If you just wish the time to display, set the cell format to Time. If you wish to use the time portion then =A1-Int(A1) will give you...

endnotes on new page
Is there a way to put all the endnotes together on a new page? I've tried inserting a page break in the endnote separator and tried setting the endnote separator to start on a new page, but those methods didn't work. Thanks. -- ~ Janet Insert a page break before the endnote separator. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Janet S" <JanetS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C...

New Windows Tempalte LIbrary (WTL) 7.1 released
This version provides full support for Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Windows XP and CE. Download links: http://wtl.50megs.com/wtl.htm > This version provides full support for Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Windows > XP and CE. > > Download links: > http://wtl.50megs.com/wtl.htm Wow - intersting way to promote your politicala agenda. Back on topic.. has anyone ever written documentation for WTL? One of the beefs I had about it when tring to use it 3 years ago was the utter lack of documentation. -- Jim Johnson ...

New to Money 2006
I was using Money 2004 and upgraded it to 2006 last night (God only knows, why :)). I started to hate the idea of Passport and Web Publishing my account details and so did not choose the Passport option. I was able to install with regular Money stand alone password and still update all my accounts by downloading them from the respective financial institutions (as I used to do with 2004). The problem is with MBNA America. I want to download the credit card transactions. But the online setup process is asking me for passport setup. I looked at the description of this bank on Microsoft site...

Length of time
I am trying to keep track of time spent on a job. I put in the start time and the stop time. Individual day tallies are fine, but when I try to get a total I have 00:50 right now. How can I go from clock time to length of time? Thanks -- Mike D. www.stopassaultnow.org Remove .spamnot to respond by email --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.512 / Virus Database: 309 - Release Date: 8/19/2003 Hi Format the cell as Custom "[h]:mm" Arvi Laanemets "Mike Dobony" <tkdchap@hotmailspam...

Out of Office Assistant replies multiple times
The situation: The user of a fully patched Outlook 2003 SP1 sets an Out of Office reply using the Out Of Office Assistant.. The result: The first time someone sends a message while the OOA reply is turned on, they get the full text of the OOA reply as it is configured. The second and subsequent emails from that same sender gets a truncated version of the OOA message. In my testing, my second message (which isn't supposed to be replied to), got me 2 truncated replies. Examples from my testing: 1st reply: "I am out of the office and will return on Monday, February 28, 2005. At th...

How do I sort data by date excluding time
I would like to sort a database by date and transaction type. The problem is the data sorts by time, even though the field is formatted to show date only, with the transaction type not sorting within the date because it shows up in the time order. How do I get rid of the time? If date/time column is A then you have to use an empty helper column filled with formula =INT(A2) and sort by it. -- Regards! Stefi „markd” ezt írta: > I would like to sort a database by date and transaction type. The problem is > the data sorts by time, even though the field is for...

Month view: scroll to see more?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Email Client: Exchange Hello-- At MIT we have recently migrated to Exchange, which seems to be a setback in myriad ways. Does anyone know how to scroll in calendar Month View to see all items on a single day? I need to stay in Month View but have the ability to see all items on each day. I don't want to move to day view. Thanks! ...

Editing more than 1 table at a time with SQL.
Say I have two tables in a DB called TABLE1, and TABLE2. TABLE1 [IDNUMBER] [FIRSTNAME] 1 Ryan 2 Jennifer 3 Monica TABLE2 [IDNUMBER] [LASTNAME] 1 Johnson 2 Snipes 3 Smith My question is would I be able to use SQL in code to Edit, Delete or Insert data to both tables in one string rather than one table at a time? For instance what if I want to change both tables with a [IDNUMBER] = 2 to a [IDNUMBER] = 4, OR change the ...

Working with elapsed time data
How do I set up Excel to accept race times for a cross- country team? I want to enter minutes and seconds for each runner for each race. Then I want to calculate each runner's average time. When I enter minutes and seconds, Excel converts it to the time of day - which is not what I want. Go to www.cpearson.com for lots of tips on working with time. Bernard "DW" <dweskalnies@vertisinc.com> wrote in message news:080f01c38854$46e18100$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do I set up Excel to accept race times for a cross- > country team? I want to enter minutes and seconds for...

Vlookup, multiple times in one column summing corresponding
I have a list that contains common invoice numbers that appear multipl times in column A and need to use the vlookup function to find and su the corresponding amounts in column B. As you would be aware the following vlookup functio =VLOOKUP(A3,DATA,2,FALSE) will only return the one amount once i reaches a match and I need it to continue down the column and sum al matching invoice numbers. Column A Column B 145768 356.87 145769 678.90 145880 80.87 * 145769 103.55 145770 56.90 145769 78.32 145880 54.09 * The answer I�m looking to return is 145880 134.96 It has to be a vlookup sty...

Installing Office 2007 on new laptop
I tried to install Office 2007 on my new laptop which came with the 60 day free trial of Office 2007. After the disk has been installed and I click on the icon to open the program I get an error message that says something like "You are unable to sign in because the server is unavailable". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and get the same result. This was a disk purchased as a student/instructor disk and has never been used before. On 3/21/2010 11:28 AM, Linda wrote: > I tried to install Office 2007 on my new laptop which came with the 60 ...

Moving Exchange 2003 to new Hardware #2
I'm in the middle of my main server move.. this server is Primary Domain Controller, exchange 2003 server, DNS and DHCP hosts, AntiVirus (Symantec), and print server. This is on a Win2k3 sp 1 OS. I've moved Symantec first, that was easy. Now I'm moving Exchange 2003 - I've installed Exchange, both servers are now running the same version and I see both in the EMS. I've started to set the public folders to replicate from my oldserver to newserver.. The public folders replicated twice, and now stopped.. they are out of sync (I think this is related to a problem I'l...

can I create a new resume?
I would like to create a new resume. Can you help? This is the Microsoft Excel newsgroup. I am unaware of any newsgroup that provides help with resumes, but perhaps you intended to post in the Microsoft Word newsgroup, in which case, this tutorial may help you: http://www.officearticles.com/tutorials/write_your_resume_in_microsoft_word.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "in need of help." <in need of help.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4245D9F3-C5CF-4C64-A70F-E8930F899954@microsoft.com... >I would like to create a new resume. Can you he...

How do I move Outlook Express Mail folders to new computer.
I am upgrading to a new computer. Both computers use Outlook Express 6.0. How can I move some of my mail folders to my new computer? Hi, Mike - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress...

time.h :Linking errors
Hi, I have an application where I am using the function like time(),gmtime() from time.h.My code compiles but I get linking errors. So Could you please tell which library needs to be included for time.h? Thanks in advance. Regards, Harish See the response to this exact same question that you asked yesterday -- Bruce Eitman (eMVP) Senior Engineer Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman Eurotech Inc. www.Eurotech.com "hari" <hari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11A4458D-67B1-49A9-B371-56A084A...

New Investment won't sync in Pocket PC
I've added a new investment in my desktop file but in the sync options, only the original 3 are being syncronized. Is there a way to force it to re-read the entire file. I've tried deleting the data on the mobile and I've tried uninstalling to reinstall but it keeps track of the old transactions and won't do a full sync. Which version of the client are you using? Have you looked at the readme file for it? -- Michael Gordon MVP "Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BA3044D-D24A-448C-8DB5-0718E55A18FD@microsoft.com... &g...

Time problem #2
1st thanks for reading this... I give up and need help. I'm trying to put in a colon (:) automatically in a colunm when I enter a number. This is minutes I put this number in A1 34 and want it to convert to :34 it doesn't have to be a time format, I just need the colon. Thanks-a-bunch Bobby Hi Try using a custom format of ":"general -- Andy. "Bobby" <camaro46368@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:b6b8e0h22tlfndiq0ajb0jfck4s5erm1jp@4ax.com... > 1st thanks for reading this.....