why I see times new roman?

I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial 10
but
some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again and
set arial 10
and then, yes, I can see it properly.

I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.

Why is that? Is there any work around

0
z3r0

, helo how do I get the outgoing passwords,? who do I get them from? any
help much appreciated,,
"z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> wrote in message
>I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
> 10 but
> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
> and set arial 10
> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>
> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>
> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
Parmasiven
3/11/2010 9:09:44 PM
What does passwords have to do with font issues?     Start your own NEW
thread !!  And explain your issue in more detail . . . .

"Parmasiven" <collen1967@live.co.uk> wrote in message
> , helo how do I get the outgoing passwords,? who do I get them from? any
> help much appreciated,,
> "z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> wrote in message
>>I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
>> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
>> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
>> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
>> 10 but
>> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
>> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
>> and set arial 10
>> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>>
>> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>>
>> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
slk759
3/12/2010 2:24:35 AM
You can set both compose fonts and read fonts . . . . . perhaps they are
different . . . . . .

"z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> wrote in message
> I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
> 10 but
> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
> and set arial 10
> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>
> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>
> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
slk759
3/12/2010 2:25:45 AM
I'm feeling a little bit ignored in this newsgroup. posted 2 messages, got 0
answers
and one spam lol

Seriously, any help?

"z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> escribi� en el mensaje
>I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
> 10 but
> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
> and set arial 10
> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>
> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>
> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
z3r0
3/12/2010 2:12:04 PM
I did not spam you . . . . . . Did you check the fonts for both read and
compose as suggested?  Not sure if once dragged from Outlook to WM which
fonts are at work.  You apparently composed it in Outlook - was it sent from
there, or saved to Drafts?  Then you say you dragged it to the WM Inbox.  So
you moved it to WM Inbox, where the read font would take over, which can be
different.  And then there's a setting to read messages in plain text.
Perhaps if you explain this better you will get more responses . . . .

> I'm feeling a little bit ignored in this newsgroup. posted 2 messages, got
> 0 answers
> and one spam lol
>
> Seriously, any help?
>
> "z3r0" <reply@newsgro.up> escribi� en el mensaje
>>I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6,
>> I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10.
>> Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin
>> into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial
>> 10 but
>> some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use
>> all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again
>> and set arial 10
>> and then, yes, I can see it properly.
>>
>> I checked the compose default font and everything is fine.
>>
>> Why is that? Is there any work around

0
slk759

New user profile cannot access CRM
Howdy, I had an issue with my windows/domain profile so I wiped it out and created me a new one, on the same machine. Now CRM isn't showing up at all. What's the deal? I can't find it Add/remove programs to reinstall it. The C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM folder is still there with all of the DLLs, and I tried adding crmaddin.dll to Outlook but that just crashed it. How do I get it back, short of manually uninstalling it and from MSDE? Thanks, David Lozzi dlozzi@(remove)delphi-ts.com The problem is, when you wiped out your profile, you most likely also wiped out the CR...

FWD: See this critical package from Microsoft Corporation
--obwfxphuzzylz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="utaelzgjn"; type="multipart/alternative" --utaelzgjn Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="jwvpfexic" --jwvpfexic Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "December 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer. This update includes the functionality = of a...

Problem seeing mail after running a repair on priv.mdb
Please reply to bpolk@netherworlds.net as well as the newsgroup. Thanks This is a long one. My log files were deleted in the mdbdata folder. I used the eseutil /p utility to repair the priv and pub databases. I ran the isinteg -patch utility to fix any other problems. After all of that the services now all start, but when I try to view mail from Outlook2002 I get an error message about not able to display the folder location opperation failed. Anyone have any ideas what is going on? I also used Outlook97 to view the contents of a mailbox and the inbox outbox deleted items and otehr impo...

How to see activities of custom entity among account activities
Hello, I want to know how can i do to see the activities of my custom entity among the activities in the lists of account's activities and contact's activities ? (like we see the activities of a contact in the list of the activities of the account). thank you PS: I use MS CRM 4 Rachida - you will need to create a custom screen to aggregate the activities in this way. There are a number of good ISVs who have already built these kinds of screens, so if you are not a developer, you might consider purchasing. Dave Ireland "Rachida Zouaoui" <Rachida Zouaoui@discuss...

E-mails keep sending hundreds of times
Occasionally, an e-mail with an MPEG or other attachment continues to send over and over again, hundreds of times, every 2 minutes or so. This will be in the outbox, but never gets to the sent folder. Even when I delete it from the outbox, it will sometimes start up sending again later, this time showing up in neither the outbox nor sent folders. As you can imagine, this is a crisis! Is there some kind of signal that tells either outlook or the isp that the message was sent successfully and tells it to stop. Could that signal be messed up? Thanks. Rich It is probably your AV if you...

Outlook 2003 will not start with new users added to network
I get this error when I have a brand new user that I have added to my network. "Outlook will not start, contact system administrator." "Glenn Peterson" <Glenn Peterson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11F7497B-308D-4E1B-A456-DC2894D420EB@microsoft.com... >I get this error when I have a brand new user that I have added to my > network. "Outlook will not start, contact system administrator." Is that the complete and unedited error? See these: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/cant_start_outlook.asp http://www.howto-outl...

transfer contacts from old to new computer
I just purchased a new computer. Is there a way of transferring my contacts -about 1oo - from my old computer to the new computer? I cringe at the thought of retyping the info. Thankkkkkkks! Tom@postbars.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just purchased a new computer. Is there a way of > transferring my contacts -about 1oo - from my old > computer to the new computer? I cringe at the thought of > retyping the info. http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Events in New York and Boston on March 23rd and 25th.
If your an ISV or simply wanting to learn about building CRM applications on the Dynamics CRM platform please sign up in the next day or so. Great opportunity to network with other organizations looking at Dynamics CRM Imagine a development system that could give you the ability to rapidly build line of business solutions, perhaps saving up to 70 percent of your development time. Would that be of interest to you? Imagine the same system already coming pre-built with the capability to be multi-tenant and multi-lingual. Would that save your development team some coding hours? How about a...

template to track sick and vacation time for a year
does anyone have a good template to track vacation and sick time for their employees? ...

Help with Replicating Schedule+ Free Busy time
I have following MS article 307917 on removing the first Exchange 2000 server from a site. I have 2 exchange servers one is 2000 and the second 2003. I have successfully completed all the steps in the MS article except replicating the Schedule+ Fee Busy time. All the mailboxes and public folders have been transferred successfully for about a month now but still nothing from the Schedule+ information. I turned on more replication logging but I not receiving any errors. What I'm wondering during this month long trail, I have shut down the server for a week to see if anything would be...

new items in SO inventory but not HQ
Our store has been using an evaluation of HQ, which I have set up and experimented with. Now we are thinking about purchasing it, but we have reached a problem. Our current employee who adds items to the RMS database was not trained to use HQ, as I was just experimenting with it. Because of this, the employee added the new items to the SO database instead of using HQ and worksheets. Is there any way to have the new items from the store database uploaded to the HQ database? Cribs - go ahead and purchase the HQ software. If you were not polling between the HQ evaluation software and th...

Everytime I need to format cells or text, Excel 2003 takes a lot of time or free
When I am working with a spreadsheet in Excel using MS Office Professional Upgrade 2003, every time I have to format a cell or font the program delays for more than 15 seconds. Is this a normal behavior? Earlier versions of Excel did not delay at all, changes were applied instantly, however, with this new version, the program runs very slow. Is there anything to correct this? Any help will be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance. FLO -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Flo, Just a guess, if you have Norton Anti-Virus, try disabling "Enable Office Plug-in". It may...

one-time vendor ID change
Hello: I have told this client about the Vendor Modifier tool, as they are interested in changing their vendors IDs to a different format. But, they are concerned about spending the money for the tool when they just want to change the IDs this one time. I'm 99.9% sure that there is not. But, per chance, is there a free tool out there that will allow them to change their vendor IDs just this one time so that they will not have to pay for the Vendor Modifier tool? Thanks! childofthe1980s The only other choice besides Vendor Modifier is to do it manually, which will cost them a he...

Timecard: convert time h:mm to number (example 8.75 hrs) to add totals
I want to take a cell that says =min(c4-b4-h4,8/24) This cell actually shows my regular hours as 8:75. I want to convert the figure 8:75 to a number 8.75. This will allow me to add the numbers across the board. Can anyone help me to do this? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Does it *really* show 8:75? In that case you've got something seriously weird going on.... I suspect it's actually 8:45. In any case, XL stores times as fractional da...

PS2007 Reporting Inconsistencies between Timesheet, My Task, Unpublished time, and Published time?
Any way to report actual work reported across these areas? Often times folks forget to import their timesheet into My Tasks. Other times, they forget to click "Submit All" in My Tasks to submit the updates. Other times, the manager may forget to accept the Task Updates. And finally, there might have been an issue with the publishing process that pushes the newly updated project data to the published database. I seem to be able to grab timephased data for Published actual work and Timesheets, but not for My Tasks and the timephased data in the Draft database. Any ad...

Long delivery time to AOL.COM
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C52FC0.87CB4880 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, The last few days we have had long delivery times on email to AOL.COM - = some even timed out with NDR. Email server is Exchange 2003 SP1 (SBS2003 Premium edition). I have turned up diagnostic logging on ConnectionManager in = ExchangeTranport and among other things found this: " Event ID 4006 Message delivery to the host '64.12.137.152' failed while delivering to = the remote doma...

windos could not search for new updates error found : Code 80072EE
i have installed full version of windoes 7 64bit. everything seems to be running fine but it is not letting me validate product key nor it is letting me connect to windowsup page. can anyone help me? Imran wrote: > i have installed full version of windoes 7 64bit. everything seems to be > running fine but it is not letting me validate product key nor it is letting > me connect to windowsup page. can anyone help me? What was the edition of Windows that was previously installed, if any ? What is the installed antivirus/security suite; is a 3rd party firewall being use...

cpu time
Hi, Can you tell me about good tool for vs-6 that can tell me what functions in my application take the most cpu time? Thanks! In article <u$YZa3o9EHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, dbg@012.net.il says... > Hi, > Can you tell me about good tool for vs-6 that can tell me what functions in > my application take the most cpu time? VS 6 includes a perfectly good profiler, which does exactly this. If you're working inside the environment, go to the link tab in the project settings, and click the "enable profiling" check box, then do a 'rebuild all' to gene...

Creating a flier for a new business
Does anyone know what program would be best to create a business flier? When it comes to computer literacy I struggle. I want to make a flier for a new business (Auto Detailing) and a business card? If you could give me a couple of program options in case I don't have one of them on my computer already. If there is some software I could purchase that is cheap I will do it but, I'd rather not. Thanks Erik ...

GP 8.0 New Install
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would like to retire my current GP 8.0 server running Windows Server 2000 and SQL 2000. We are upgrading servers, the new server will run Windows 2003 Server, SQL 2000 and GP 8.0. How do I go about migrating all the databases from current server to the new one? There is a knowledgebase article, complete with scripts, that you can download from CustomerSource to transfer the databases. Alternatively, you can use the Copy Database Wizard in SQL Server if you have a single domain account that is used for the SQL Server service on both machines. I...

New Customer Service Jobs Available at Vacancies4all.com
New Customer Service Jobs Available at Vacancies4all.com http://www.vacancies4all.com/customerservice.html ...

Why haven't i received any new e-mails in 4 days?
I have recently had some trouble senging a e- mail, after that occurence, I haven't received any new e-mail in 3 days. I usually receive at least 1 per day. Send yourself a test message and see if you get it Peter "kforbes20@hotmail.com" <kforbes20@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CACBAD8B-341F-4FC3-8BC6-79BC39A7FD05@microsoft.com... >I have recently had some trouble senging a e- mail, after that occurence, >I > haven't received any new e-mail in 3 days. I usually receive at least 1 > ...

LINQ:select vs select new
What's the significance of using new key word in select statement of LINQ? Thank you Regards Raj Raj wrote: > What's the significance of using new key word in select statement of LINQ? > > Thank you > > Regards > Raj To select a 'New' a Linq Shape whereas, you select the properties of the object you're querying and only select those properties of the object for the results of the query instead of selecting all the properties of the object. It's like a T-SQL like Select * from table (without the 'New') as opposed...

Dumb Question About Time and date
It's a dumb question because I used to be a whiz at Excel, but in the last three years in a new job forgot so much of it. Here is the deal: how do I put a formula in a cell that will show the current time or the current date? I used to know how to do this, but can't figure it out now. I am using Excel 97. Thank you. The formula =NOW() will return the current date and time. The formula =TODAY() will return the current date without the time. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "mdginzo&...

See where a cell is referenced
I'm looking at an existing spreadsheet someone else did, and I would like to click on a cell, and then be able to see where that value is used elsewhere in the sheet. Is there a way I can do this? Thanks. (Excel 2003) From the menus select View>Toolbars>Formula Auditing. Select the cell you are interested in and then click on the Trace Dependents button on the Formula Auditing toolbar. Hope this helps Rowan termiflyer wrote: > I'm looking at an existing spreadsheet someone else did, and I would > like to click on a cell, and then be able to see where that value is ...