unable to send email 07-28-10

How do I find my server to set up email?
0
Joann

If you mean for your Yahoo account, it has to be the Plus account in order
to access their POP3 servers.
For the Yahoo Plus account, see...
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html;_ylt=Ass_US_H03SPhjBZ6x3TLkutKSd4

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"Joann A. Sommers"  wrote in message

How do I find my server to set up email?

0
Dave
7/28/2010 10:51:26 PM
"Joann A. Sommers" <joannasommers@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How do I find my server to set up email?  i cant send an email

0
tracey
7/29/2010 12:28:59 AM
Thank you for the assistance Dave but the links do not work.  Is there
another way?

"Dave N9" <Dave@beepbeepbeepbeep.com> wrote in message
> If you mean for your Yahoo account, it has to be the Plus account in order
> to access their POP3 servers.
> For the Yahoo Plus account, see...
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html
>
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html;_ylt=Ass_US_H03SPhjBZ6x3TLkutKSd4
>

> Dave N.
> MS-MVP (Mail)
> Windows 7 Ultimate 64
> http://download.live.com/wlmail
> "Joann A. Sommers"  wrote in message
>
> How do I find my server to set up email?

0
Joann
7/29/2010 3:32:08 PM
Looks like they've changed their website...
Try this link for OE instructions.. Windows Mail works the same..
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/classic/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html

Thank you for the assistance Dave but the links do not work.  Is there
another way?

"Dave N9" <Dave@beepbeepbeepbeep.com> wrote in message
> If you mean for your Yahoo account, it has to be the Plus account in order
> to access their POP3 servers.
> For the Yahoo Plus account, see...
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html
>
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html;_ylt=Ass_US_H03SPhjBZ6x3TLkutKSd4

0
Dave
7/29/2010 5:09:10 PM
and for Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail replacement...
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/classic/mailplus/pop/pop-02.html

"Dave N9"  wrote in message news:eVr2JD0LLHA.5668@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...

Looks like they've changed their website...
Try this link for OE instructions.. Windows Mail works the same..
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/classic/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"Joann A. Sommers"  wrote in message

Thank you for the assistance Dave but the links do not work.  Is there
another way?

"Dave N9" <Dave@beepbeepbeepbeep.com> wrote in message
> If you mean for your Yahoo account, it has to be the Plus account in order
> to access their POP3 servers.
> For the Yahoo Plus account, see...
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html
>
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html;_ylt=Ass_US_H03SPhjBZ6x3TLkutKSd4

0
Dave
7/29/2010 5:14:23 PM
Unfortunately, Yahoo recently changed the links. Too many customers were finding the
right answers.  ;-)

US-based free Yahoo accounts have webmail access only, no POP
access. Windows Mail handles POP mail but not Yahoo webmail.
Yahoo's solution is to pay them for premium "Mail Plus" service, see:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/classic/mailplus/overview/
and use the special settings for that service:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/classic/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html

If you are OK with using a non-Yahoo email address, you have these other
solutions that will work with Windows Mail:
* Use the email address assigned to you by your ISP.
* Use a free Gmail, AOL, or Hotmail/Live account.

You can also continue to use Yahoo's webmail: http://mail.yahoo.com
If you need more help with any of these solutions, just ask.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Joann A. Sommers"  wrote in message news:#f$64MzLLHA.2100@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

Thank you for the assistance Dave but the links do not work.  Is there
another way?

"Dave N9" <Dave@beepbeepbeepbeep.com> wrote in message
> If you mean for your Yahoo account, it has to be the Plus account in order to access their POP3 servers.
> For the Yahoo Plus account, see...
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html
>
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html;_ylt=Ass_US_H03SPhjBZ6x3TLkutKSd4
>

> Dave N.
> MS-MVP (Mail)
> Windows 7 Ultimate 64
> http://download.live.com/wlmail
> "Joann A. Sommers"  wrote in message news:#ONqHzpLLHA.6100@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>
> How do I find my server to set up email?

0
Gary

Problems with creating a newsletter

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

conversion 04-07-04
anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 be converted to Access ?? please reply on the Newsgroup, thanks Hi Cat, Not much has changed on this front. You have to export the data from FM into a format Access can read (e.g. CSV), import that into Access, massage the data into a relational structure, and finally re-create the functionality of the FM database using Access's native concepts and tools. On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:32:19 -0700, "Cat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 >be con...

tesuto 03-11-07
tesuto...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Sending Email #6

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2