Unable to send e-mails, help please

This is the error message I receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened
suddenly, as I was able to send them earlier in the day. Any help is
appreciated

The rejected e-mail address was 'John.Werbowski@baesystems.com'. Subject
'Re: FWB Rock Star Blitz Update', Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server:
'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1
<john.werbowski@baesystems.com> relaying not allowed', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79his is the error message I

--
Suz

The error message says you are not connected directly to Cox. Is this a
wireless computer? You may be running into a port 25 block.

Cox Blocking Port 25
http://support.cox.com/sdccommon/asp/contentredirect.asp?sprt_cid=777985a9-df9d-40bd-ab18-e6bb14c4329f
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"Suz" <Suz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This is the error message I receive when I try and send e-mails. It
> happened
> suddenly, as I was able to send them earlier in the day. Any help is
> appreciated
>

> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read
> the
> "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
> determining
> the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider.
>
> The rejected e-mail address was 'John.Werbowski@baesystems.com'. Subject
> 'Re: FWB Rock Star Blitz Update', Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server:
> 'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1
> <john.werbowski@baesystems.com> relaying not allowed', Port: 25,
> Secure(SSL):
> No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79his is the error message
> receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened suddenly, as I was able
> send them earlier in the day. Any help is appreciated
>

> --
> Suz

0
Bruce
7/27/2010 8:21:48 PM

"Suz" wrote:

> This is the error message I receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened
> suddenly, as I was able to send them earlier in the day. Any help is
> appreciated
>

> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the
> "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining
> the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider.
>
> The rejected e-mail address was 'John.Werbowski@baesystems.com'. Subject
> 'Re: FWB Rock Star Blitz Update', Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server:
> 'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1
> <john.werbowski@baesystems.com> relaying not allowed', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
> No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79his is the error message I
> receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened suddenly, as I was able to
> send them earlier in the day. Any help is appreciated
>

> --
> Suz
"rascalandgracie" <rascalandgracie@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el
mensaje de noticias

> "Suz" wrote:
>
>> This is the error message I receive when I try and send e-mails. It
>> happened
>> suddenly, as I was able to send them earlier in the day. Any help is
>> appreciated
>>

>> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
>> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
>> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the
>> "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
>> determining
>> the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider.
>>
>> The rejected e-mail address was 'John.Werbowski@baesystems.com'. Subject
>> 'Re: FWB Rock Star Blitz Update', Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server:
>> 'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1
>> <john.werbowski@baesystems.com> relaying not allowed', Port: 25,
>> Secure(SSL):
>> No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79his is the error message I
>> receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened suddenly, as I was able
>> send them earlier in the day. Any help is appreciated
>>

>> --
>> Suz

0
rufino
7/28/2010 2:57:40 AM
It's not a port 25 block, but you may be causing the error message
by connecting from a network other than Cox.
Make sure you have send authentication enabled.
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers.
Enable the "My server requires authentication" option.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Suz"  wrote in message news:D675B69E-243C-44CC-9808-8B47E5305E04@microsoft.com...

This is the error message I receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened
suddenly, as I was able to send them earlier in the day. Any help is
appreciated

The rejected e-mail address was 'John.Werbowski@baesystems.com'. Subject
'Re: FWB Rock Star Blitz Update', Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server:
'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1
<john.werbowski@baesystems.com> relaying not allowed', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79his is the error message I
receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened suddenly, as I was able to
send them earlier in the day. Any help is appreciated

--
Suz

0
Gary

Excel 97 VBA Help File

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Inbox send/receive syncronizing