trying to set up windows mail

i need some online help setting up my windows mail
0
lee

The Windows Mail program can only access the Yahoo Plus accounts (in the
US).  The free account doesn't provide POP3 access.
If you have the Yahoo Plus account, then you can access their POP3
server...
see  http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html;_ylt=Ass_US_H03SPhjBZ6x3TLkutKSd4

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)

"lee" <kingfromqueens29@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> i need some online help setting up my windows mail

0
Dave
1/5/2010 1:00:44 AM
Are you a Yahoo Plus subscriber or is your Yahoo account associated with
your RoadRunner ISP?

lee wrote:
> i need some online help setting up my windows mail

0
PA

Mail format
If I attempt to send HTML mail, recipients outside our corporation receive the message in rich text format. Other doesn't have that problem. What settings should I check? ...

The mail is not automatically sent
We are sending a lot of mails daily from Microsoft CRM. The mails go out to the customers both manually and also automatically from workflows. Now I have created a new workflow which contains a mail. The mail has automatically been sent before but after I added a GUID to a serviceactivity (a link) in the mail the e-mail only appear as an activity so I manually have to click "Send" on the mail to make it go to the recipient. Does anyone have any idea why this happens and how I can solve it!? Hi Sailor, Can you provide me with more details? , you have added the Guid to the ema...

Using Outlook 2003 in Windows 7
I have a valid version of Outlook 2003 that I am using in Windows 7 that has been properly activated. However, every time I open it in Windows 7 I am asked to accept the Microsoft End User Agreement, which is annoying since I accept it every time (actually this happens every time I open an Office 2003 product). Is there someway to deactivate this request? Thx for the help. "Barry" <Barry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11F6EC50-7351-4B84-A7BC-4322115C9B88@microsoft.com... > I have a valid version of Outlook 2003 that I am using in Win...

sending mail to a cc domain...
I am trying to find out why my new exchange server 2003 install will not allow users to sent to an email address username@company.cc. Its like the exchange server does no about the cc domain. What NDR are you receiving back? Can you post it. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "tim" <tim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC3E5AD2-2556-4503-80AD-E44221F863C2@microsoft.com... >I am trying to find out why my new exchange server 2003 install will not > allow users to sent to an email address username@company.cc...

how to open up messages in seperate window?
Just switched over to outlook 2003 from outlook express. Everything is good, except how do I open up incoming messages in a seperate window? "cbeck715" <cbeck715@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29DA0005-E04E-44D5-9A36-592EE7DCAD30@microsoft.com... > Just switched over to outlook 2003 from outlook express. Everything is > good, > except how do I open up incoming messages in a seperate window? double-click on them.... ...

restrict amount received in Sales Trx Entry window
I would like to suggest for a way to restrict users from entering amount higher than the actual amount of invoice in the Sales Transaction Entry window. This will restrict the Amount Received field in the Sales Transaction Entry. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the m...

help me set up a Event Macros
i am looking to use more than 3 colors in my spreadsheet i can do the conditional formatting for 3 colors but need help to use 5 colors. I am new to this so please tell me how to do this thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could use a worksheet_change event: rightclick on the worksheet tab that should have this behavior. Select View code and paste this in the code window. Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim myColor As Long If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Intersect(Target, Me.Range("a:a")) I...

Book1
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\XLStart\Book1.xl -- mdalb ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mdalby's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=705 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26311 The template should be named Book.xlt, not Book1.xlt. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "mdalby" <mdalby.1d31an@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:mdalby.1d31an@excelforum-nospam.com... > >...

Where is Read All Unread Mail ?
Using Outlook 2003, had to re-create my profile due to corruption. And now I no longer have a Folder title to display ALL UNREAD MAIL. Does this need to be created somehow, so that it will display all unread mail spread out in all the folders? if the folder is not in the search folders, right click on Search Folders and choose New. Its one of the predefined options. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by...

Mobile Express set-up problem
After the installation, when I try to add some entities to the mobile application I get the following error: <?xml version="1.0"?> <configuration> <appSettings> <add key="DraftXmlLocation" value="C:\CrmMobileExpress\DraftXML.xml"/> <add key="PublishedXmlLocation" value="C:\CrmMobileExpress\PublishedXML.xml"/> <add key="Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.Mobile.CrmServiceSdk.CrmService" value="http://triton:5555/MSCRMServices/2006/CrmService.asmx"/> <add key="Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.Mobil...

Why is Excel trying to access the network
I'm pasting some text into a cell - it did come from a website, but it's not a link or anything. It's just plain text - why the need to access the network? Maybe it's another cell, switch to formula view and see if you see something else. Because the formula view may not show everything, you might want to copy to another sheet so you can adjust columns to see your formulas better without affecting the column widths on the original. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm ...

File set up query.
Can i set up an excel file to open automatically on pc start up? The easiest is to use the Startup folder available in the Start Menu. To access it go to Start - Programs - Startup. You can delete or add tasks here according to your needs. They will start after Windows logon. When you start Excel, all the files that are located in the XLStart folder are automatically opened. Additionally, if you specified an alternative startup folder for Excel, every file in that folder is also automatically opened. To specify an alternative startup folder, in Microsoft Excel 2002 or Microsof...

'Server XXXX Not Available.' When Trying To Add a Process Server in the DPS Server Setup Window
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C9BDE1.B1EBED50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Issue 'Server XXXX not available' occurs when trying to add a process server = in the DPS Server Setup window.=20 Resolution If the Process Monitor is not running at the workstation you are trying = to add as a new process server, you will receive the message 'Server = XXXX not available'.=20 To start the Process Monitor, drag the Dynamics.set file on top of the = DPS.exe file in your...

Getting Windows Installer error message when starting Office appli
When I start an Office application I initially get a "Windows Installer" window to pop up stating "Preparing to install...". Approximately 30 seconds or so later a window pops up titled "Problem with Shortcut". The statement in this window is "This update package could not be opened. Verify that the update package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify this is a valid Windows Installer update package." I am running Vista and Office 2007. This has not been a problem in the past. It appears a recent...

E-mail not transferred outbox to sent item folder
Often I am experiencing a problem when I send an e-mail through Microsoft outlook stand alone desktop regardless with or without an attachment. The sent item does not move from the outbox folder to the sent item folder, even though the e-mail has been sent in most cases, I get a message through the send and receive dialog box stating "Reported error 0x80040109 unknown error 0x80040109". In some cases mail is sent normally and the items are transferred to sent item folder and don't get an error messages but it is more often I get the error message and the sent item stays...

Set color for chart serie in excel 2007/2010
Hi! I want to do a macro that sets the color for the chart series to the color the company has desided to use. We have a theme but we can only set color for the first 6 series and we often use much more series. I have understod that this isnt so easy as to loop thru the series and set the color since the color is set on different ways depending on the charttype for the serie, or is it a way to do this so it works for all chart types? thanks As you say only six basic colours are available. However each subsequent set of six is a shade lighter, although each incremental differe...

The e-Mail that wouldn't Die
ON Aug 12, 2005 I received an e-mail from a governmental website notifying me of an event. Each time Outlook 2003 checked my SBC mail server, it got the message again, and again, and again. I deleted the messages, and they just keep coming back. I deleted them all on friday. Today I had 389 of them. All from the same website, all dated 8/12/05. I figure the website's mailer is looking for some sort of confirmation of receipt from Outlook and not getting it. Any ideas on why this is and how to stop it? I've unsubscribed from the site, by the way... Do you have any Anti-virus or Fire...

Deleting e-mail attachments
How do I delete attachments from my e-mails in Windows Mail? It's real easy in Lotus Notes. Basically, you don't. One workaround is to click Reply, then resave the = message, but the headers will be changed. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Bernie " <bmpasternack@att.net> wrote in message = news:eA0hK9w8KHA.4600@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How do I delete attachments from my e-mails in Windows Mail? It's = real easy=20 > in Lotus Notes.=20 > You would have to save...

Windows updates won't run
I just realized that updates has not run since February 12, 2009. I tried to tell it to run and it says it is searching for updates but never finishes. I did get an error message earlier but do not remember the error code number. Now, I ask it to search for updates and it goes out and searches but never finishes. The Task Manager shows that the job is running. any thoughts? Thank in Advance "bfjplt" <bfjplt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:491C6205-08C1-44A1-B3DD-98E4AAE66C26@microsoft.com... > I just realized that updates has not run since...

How do I set up Auto complete for common words
I am new to outlook 2007. in outlook 2003 i had many words, such as regards, yours faithfully, etc that would auto complete when i started typing them. in 2007 i can not seem to get this working. Any help would be appreciated. Adam ...

Set Print Preview to always show color
It was easy enough to get Publisher 2003 to perform a print preview in black and white using Tools, Commercial Printing Tools. I want to set it back to print preview in color but it refuses to do so. I have jacked around with all of the radio buttons for Any Color, Single color, Process Colors, etc. but nothing seems to work. If anyone can help me out, please do so. -- Thanks Wes Newman How about the printer settings? Are they set to color? The Generic Color Postscript for Commercial Printing has a color choice in the preferences. Paper/Quality tab. Have you checked the printer pre...

Outlook
I have two users on the network that are experiencing the same issue. They get new mail and the numbeer in () shows up by the outlook inbox indicating new mail but you can only see the new mail from OWA. I have setup the profiles on differant computers and the problem follows the profile. I have the same similar problem, only I do not get the number. >-----Original Message----- >I have two users on the network that are experiencing the >same issue. They get new mail and the numbeer in () >shows up by the outlook inbox indicating new mail but you >can only see th...

Changing view of a new mail message
If you are having problems with the view when composing new messages in Outlook and font is to large try this: Open new message, go to Tab that says format text, then on the menu on the top you will see a zoom button. Click on zoom button and decrease size of zoom. ...

Unable to open Window Firewall in Control Panel
Hi All, I have WinXP Pro SP3 and when I go to Control Panel and double click on the 'Windows Firewall' icon I get an error message. There is no error number, only the text, The service Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Service (ICS) is not started. Do your wish to start it? I then click on the 'Yes' button and after a second to two I get another error message. This message states that the service could not be started. The error text that I post here is not word for word but you should get the idea of my problem. I am unable to check the status or add exclu...

Short-cut for Maximizing child-window in Excel
How can i maximize the workbook open in Excel...any shortcut? Like, we use to maximise Windows Application by pressing Alt-Space-'x' Murtaza, Try this : Ctrl + F10 to maximize and ; Ctrl + F9 to minimize a workbook in Excel. HTH, Anushi (Grapecity) "Murtaza" <NoEmail@Please.com> wrote in message news:%23n5UTG6nEHA.3968@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How can i maximize the workbook open in Excel...any shortcut? > > Like, we use to maximise Windows Application by pressing Alt-Space-'x' > > Ctrl + F10 "Murtaza" <NoEmail@Please.co...