spell check 01-20-10

I am trying to spell sheck a document wriiten in English.  I receive an error
message stating that spell check  no longer available in that language.  Can
you help or explain why?

This language is no longer available for Spell Checking:
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/68395-windows-mail-spell-check.html
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP [Mail]

"spell check problem" <spell check problem@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message
>I am trying to spell sheck a document wriiten in English.  I receive an
>error
> message stating that spell check  no longer available in that language.
> Can
> you help or explain why?

0
Bruce

planning upgrade to GP 10
Hello Everybody. We are planning our upgrade to GP10, on a new server. We decided to go with MS Windows Server 2008 and are now trying to decide on SQL Server 2008 vs 2005 (we only have experience w 2000). I would like to go straight to SQL 2008. Can anyone convince me otherwise :) I imagine GP should be okay. Are there any 3rd parties that cannot conform yet? We use: FRx, Mekorma MICR, Analysis Cubes, Smartlist / Smartlist Builder, and plan to add Liaison Messenger and the Cust Serv Suite from Ethotech. I could look up compatibility on these products but am also interested in real l...

RAID 10 still best for DB's?
We run Exchange 2003 Enterprise. We have 3 Mailbox stores which had 1-2 databases in each and each maiailbox store in on a RAID 10 partition. We use to have them on RAID 5 at it was very slow sometimes, our average writes/reads to disk per second were sometimes hitting > 50 msecs. Now on RAID 10 we sometimes get the odd >30 msecs but many when backups are running. We are going to be upgrading our server soon, would RAID 10 be the best way? Plus we will eventually upgrade this new server to Exchange 2007. On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:00:11 +0100, "Gonzo" <no@no.com> ...

grammar check problem
Hello, I am using Outlook 2007 on XPSP2 When checking text in an e-mail message, I often get a warning dialog that says "Text marked with "Do not check spelling or grammar" was skipped." I never knowingly mark text that way. How do I prevent this from happening? -- Thanks, Bob it's probably the style you are using - will also happen if you type in the signature block. if you right click and see the signature list, you are in the sig field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://w...

How to check matching strings in 3 columns
Hello, I am trying to validate the data in 3 columns. The 2nd 2 should match the first column. Example 1st column: A x2 y2 z3 x1 y1 z8 y8 example of 2: B x1 x2 example of column 3: C y1 y2 As you can see, column 2 and 3 matches up, and I want to validate that column 2's x1 is found in column 1, and the Y below that row is the same as the coresponding collumn 3. Collumn 1 isn't in any sort of order, so you'll have to search for it. Something like Match(A:A:B1) and when match check match(Ax-1:C1), If not true, highlight the cell. -- Demitre ----------------------------------...

Clip Art #10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_006F_01C41B32.65933F00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have successfully downloaded clipart from the Microsoft website for = years. All of a sudden, I select the items, press download, and it = seems to go through the download process, but the clip art does not get = to my organizer. I use Word and Publisher 2002 and I'm unable to = acquire online clipart. Suggestions? Bill ------=_NextPart_000_006F_01C41B32.65933F00 Content-Type: text/html; cha...

Editing Contact Information 08-10-10
Is there an easier way to update and edit contact information on Live? When updating contact information, I cannot perform a simple cut and paste function within the "edit" function. I have to MANUALLY type in the information that I want to update. This may sound like a small thing but it's driving me NUTS! ... It's getting to be a drag. Am I missing something? I'm using Live Mail Version 2009 Thanks Control X - Cut Control C - Copy Control V - Paste Fyi..right click works in the latest beta. -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "Editing Cont...

GP 10 Toolbar
The toolbars in GP 10 (10.00.1237) randomly re-set. If a user sets the toolbar to one line, and then at the end of the day logs out, when they log back in, the toolbar has re-set itself to a 3 or 4 line toolbar. The "lock toolbar" function is checked. Why would these settings keep changing? This is very frustrating for users. Any advice ? THANKS! Laura This has been a known bug for a while. I have not heard of it being resolved yet, but you can open a support case with MS and get added to the list of people who have reported the problem. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano...

Reclaim disk space 05-21-10
This actually applies to Windows Servers as well as Windows XP. As happens, as updates are downloaded and applied, the size of the Windows folder continues to grow with $NtUninstallKB..... files and a folder $hf_mig$. I generally delete the $NtUninstallKB... folders after awhile, but is it safe to delete old KB folders in the $hf_mig$ folder. Is there a setting somewhere that will purge things here as space is needed? Thanks in advance, Bob Showalter, Packer International IN RE WinXP SP3 only: See this discussion => http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=33827...

owa -sp level
I have someone telling me my sp2 ex2003 box is sp1 because they know from logging in to owa? Is that possible to check with owa? On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 06:48:05 -0800, "Jake" <Jake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have someone telling me my sp2 ex2003 box is sp1 because they know from >logging in to owa? >Is that possible to check with owa? What exactly makes them think that? On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:23:49 GMT, Andy David - Exchange MVP <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote: >On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 06:48:05 -0800, "Jake" ><Jake@dis...

Current Date 01-20-10
I would like to filter on todays date. What is the field name for the current date. Thanks. Harry Try "Current Date." - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > I would like to filter on todays date. What is the field name for the > current date. Thanks. > > Harry > ...

tab control #10
hello I am very new in programming I have added a tab control in the main dialog that allow me to put different controls in each tab. I have about 5 tabs my problem is I want the controls on the tabs to communicate with the main dialog. I am able to call the controls and the functions of the main dialog from any of the tabs by using eg void CTab1::Onbuttom() { ((CMainDlg *)GetParent())->m_msg.SetWindowText("Hello"); } with this code if I click on a button on one of the tab page, it will write "hello" in the edit box in the main dialog. Now my problem is how do...

Customizing Outlook Today #10
When the CEO changes the Outlook Today from standard to standard 2 column and saves the setting. Then he goes into his inbox and then returns to Outlook today, the Outlook Today is in the standard 3 column format not the 2 column format that he just saved earlier. KB was not much help. Any possible solutions to his problem in keeping the 2 column setting? Ruben ...

Outlook and Spell Checking
I have Outlook 2002, and the only option for spell checking seems to be on send. I can't find an option to put the spell checker on the tool bar. Is there another option? Ken -- Replace AT with @ ...

check box notification
I used a combo box with the following code to catch the Selection change notification: ON_CONTROL_REFLECT_EX(CBN_SELCHANGE, OnSelChange) Now I am using a check box and using this same code to catch button click notification but it doesnt work: ON_CONTROL_REFLECT_EX(BN_CLICKED, OnClick) How can I capture the button click notification inside my derived checkbox class? Thanks. Jess How about this ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_CHECKBOX1,OnClick) void CMyDlg::OnClick() { CheckBox Clicked } AliR. "Jessica Weiner" <jessica@gmail.com> wrote in message news:LjYTf.56658$H71.43735@n...

Wingdings 2. Check Mark (P).
Hello; I set the Font into Wingdings 2, and put a formula =IF(G8="",,"P") This to put a check mark if Cell G8 is filled with any data, Now if there is any data in Cell G8, the check mark is appear, but the problem is if there no data a BOX is appear. How can I make EXCEL to put a check mark if the cell is filled with data, and remain empty if there no data. =IF(G8="","","P") -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Khalid A. Al-Otaibi" <KhalidAAlOtaibi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Outlook express 10-19-03
I have messages in the deleted folder but can not empty the folder nor can I delete any more items. Is there a setting I can change to fix this? ...

How to check inbox content on the server?
Hi, I need to find solution (based on Outlook or Outlook Express) how to manage inbox content on POP3 server to make possible: - viewing inbox on POP3 server (messages headers, senders, sizes of messages etc.); - select messages to delete from server without getting them to PC; - select messages to get from server and delete or leave them; My ISP provides a webmail facility so I can log in from anywhere using a web browser. Very handy for deleting spam before collecting mail. >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I need to find solution (based on Outlook or Outlook >...

Multiple ListBoxes, OptionButtons, Check Boxes Etc.
I would like to place multiple ListBoxex, Option Buttons, or Check Boxes etc. on a sheet. When I do that, they seem to all interact with each other and I can't figure out how to make them act independently. Two check boxes are Ok since one can be "yes" and the other "no" for instance. I would like to have a large list of items and the user can select only the ones they want to use, which in turn will create a "sub list" if you will. I'm open for ideas on doing it some other way than list boxes, check boxes or whatever also. Any ideas? Thanks in a...

excel 2007 04-20-10
how do I flip or rotate an image in excel 2007 Right click on it and choose "Format Picture" then "3D Rotation". -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "ivy" <ivy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:714CFBBE-67C5-425D-AF8E-205AB9D1CCA3@microsoft.com... > how do I flip or rotate an image in excel 2007 ...

IF Formula 01-13-10
I am trying to compare two cells to eachother and populate a third cell with the number that is the GREATER of the two. (IF f26 is greater than G34, populate m22 with value in f26; BUT if g34 is greater than f26, populate m22 with value in g34). Any suggestions? On Jan 13, 10:17=A0am, CrazyConfused <CrazyConfu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to compare two cells to eachother and populate a third cell w= ith > the number that is the GREATER of the two. =A0(IF f26 is greater than G34= , > populate m22 with value in f26; BUT if g34 is greater than...

Check for data in cell
I want to check to be sure the cell selected in column C has data in it otherwise display an error message. Hi oldjay You can use the worksheet event shown below: Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) ' Be sure to look at a single cell If Target.Cells.Count = 1 Then ' Check if a cell iu column C is selected If Target.Column = 3 Then ' Check id the selected cell is empty If IsEmpty(Target) Then MsgBox "On empty cell" End If End If End If End S...

Calculated Field 10-29-07
Im fairly new to access, and have a quick question. I have 1 table with a bunch of fields. of those fields, i have Open and Delivered (as in a # of open emailed, and # of delivered emails). Id like to divide the two fields to find a percentage, and then store that number in a field called Open Rate, which also resides in the same table. how can i SAVE this number to the table? On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:25:08 -0700, rogerscmg@gmail.com wrote: > Im fairly new to access, and have a quick question. I have 1 table > with a bunch of fields. of those fields, i have Open and Delivered (as &g...

Please Help 02-18-10
Dears, I am trying to do by formula the following but I failed: I have two columns, one has the distance and the other has the height level, and to draw it at the AutoCAD I need to put them in one column with comma in between like First column has the number: 710 Second column has the number: 23.20 I need to create new column to have: 710,23.20 Is it possible without typing it manually? Please help me, I really need it. Put this in C1: =3DA1&","&B1 Then copy this down column C. You can fix the values by selecting all the cells in column C and clicking &...

Inbound Email 01-15-07
Hello, I have created an Auto-Reply rule from when cases get created. If a user eplies to the email, I would like it to get recorded back into the CRM, I beleieve this is possible. As there any configurations that need to happen to do this? When I reply it goes to the case owner like a normal email but does not go to the CRM as well. Thank you, Ray Not my strongest area of CRM but I believe you need a rule that forwards your mail to the CRM Mailbox. -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 "rhayward@isdweb.com" wrote: > Hello, > > I have created an Auto-Rep...

Windows 7 and Outlook 2007 04-19-10
I cannot open a url or email link in outlook 2007 after I installed/Uninstalled Firefox/Safari/Google Broswer. Any ideas where I can reset this capability? "BSA" <BSA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80B86832-6EC1-456A-A76C-D5D7112AE235@microsoft.com... >I cannot open a url or email link in outlook 2007 after I > installed/Uninstalled Firefox/Safari/Google Broswer. Any ideas where I can > reset this capability? Reassociate with the HTTP protocol whatever browser you wish to use. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] See http://www.msou...