sending mail 05-20-10

The rejected e-mail address was 'michael.porth@bafin.be'. Subject 'Hello',
Account: 'pop-server.tampabay.rr.com', Server: 'smtp-server.tampabay.rr.com',
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '450 4.1.8 - Domain of recipient does not
resolve [R0309001]', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 450, Error
Number: 0x800CCC79

"blood" wrote:

> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the
> "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining
> the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider.
>
> The rejected e-mail address was 'michael.porth@bafin.be'. Subject 'Hello',
> Account: 'pop-server.tampabay.rr.com', Server: 'smtp-server.tampabay.rr.com',
> Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '450 4.1.8 - Domain of recipient does not
> resolve [R0309001]', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 450, Error
> Number: 0x800CCC79
The error message is correct. There is no bafin.be domain on the =
Internet.
There's probably a typo in the 'bafin' part.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"blood" <blood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be =

> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this=20
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read =
the=20
> "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help =
determining=20
> the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service =
provider.
>=20
> The rejected e-mail address was 'michael.porth@bafin.be'. Subject =
'Hello',=20
> Account: 'pop-server.tampabay.rr.com', Server: =
'smtp-server.tampabay.rr.com',=20
> Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '450 4.1.8 - Domain of recipient does =
not=20
> resolve [R0309001]', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 450, =
Error=20
> Number: 0x800CCC79
0
Gary
5/20/2010 11:25:25 PM
Bafin is spelled Baffin as in Baffin Island with 2 F's not one

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"blood" <blood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the
> "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining
> the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider.
>
> The rejected e-mail address was 'michael.porth@bafin.be'. Subject 'Hello',
> Account: 'pop-server.tampabay.rr.com', Server: 'smtp-server.tampabay.rr.com',
> Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '450 4.1.8 - Domain of recipient does not
> resolve [R0309001]', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 450, Error
> Number: 0x800CCC79

0
Peter
5/21/2010 12:08:14 AM
Thanks Peter. So the OP needs to correct that email address accordingly.

"Peter Foldes" <maci252211@hotmail.com> wrote in message =
> Bafin is spelled Baffin as in Baffin Island with 2 F's not one
>=20
> --=20
> Peter
>=20
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>=20
> "blood" <blood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message=20
>> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not =
be
>> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
>> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read =
the
>> "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help =
determining
>> the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service =
provider.

>> The rejected e-mail address was 'michael.porth@bafin.be'. Subject =
'Hello',
>> Account: 'pop-server.tampabay.rr.com', Server: =
'smtp-server.tampabay.rr.com',
>> Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '450 4.1.8 - Domain of recipient =
does not
>> resolve [R0309001]', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 450, =
Error
>> Number: 0x800CCC79=20

0
Gary

send from address
Hi all, is there any way to automatically change the from email address for all messages that go through a certain smtp connector? I want all messages going through that connector to look like they were sent from one specific mailbox / person. We need to make sure all replies end up in the same place. Thanks Rogier. Not in exchange natively. Typical solutions to this are implementing a "smart host" to re-write the headers, and routing all outbound through that host. Sendmail can do this, and there are other products out there for the Windows platform that can do this, ie...

CRM Exchange Router 05-26-06
Hello, I am using CRM 3.0 and installed router services on exchange 2003 machine. During installation of router i had created crm@domain.com user in AD and added to crm mailbox now i want to deploy rule so that router sends incoming mails on support@domain.com to CRM (and creates activity in crm) Can anybody guide me, how can i acheive this? I will appreciate any help :-) thanx & regards, Here you go: 1. Settings >> Business Units >> Queues >> create a Queue with email matching support@domain.com 2. Perform the Microsoft CRM Rule Deployment wizard on the Que...

WHY CAN'T I SEND MY E-MAILS? THEY WIND UP UNSENT IN OUTBOX.
Why can't I send my e-mails? The wind up unsent in outlook. Version? do they change when you look in the outbox? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/outbox.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "PatA" <PatA@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Mails
Hi I have 500 user in my organization and one of the user is facing a very strange problem like whenever he send mail to anyone on the from field we are getting the full AD path. Could anyone help me in resolving this issue he is very senior most person in our organisation. Help will be highly thankfull. Regards, ...

automatic list of e-mail subjects
I would like to list the subject names of whole e-mails in my INBOX (including all subfolders of Inbox). How can i do that by code? I think that will be wonderfull, I'm looking for something like that since a year because i can't program anything... I will be even more powerfull if the list could be shared on a server and automatically load to every users. This will sell like cookie since a lot of company work with porject number and custumer, rules for filtering could also be manage on the server by only one person as the subject list also. "mezzanine1974" wrote: &...

OUTGOING MASS MAILINGS
We have Outlook 2003 with Windows XP (all running with all the latest patches). We use Act! version 6.0 to generate mailing lists which we use to send out monthly newsletters. Act builds the messages and sends them to Outlook's 'Drafts" folder. Oulook then proceeds to send out the emails. We send out groups of 100 emails at a time (since Act can't handle more than 120 mass emails in this manner) until we have generated emails for all of our 1200 contacts. We always wait for all the messages to be sent out so the Outbox folder is empty when we start generating ...

E-mail Marketing Newsletters
I am attempting to create an html newsletter for e-mailing to my current clients. I have spent numerous hours trying to create a professional looking newsletter in html format with links to various information on the web using Publisher 2003. I have been experienceing the flaws of html format newsletters with text and graphics reacting in different ways per the program used to open and view them. Is an html format newsletter the best way to achieve a dynamic newsletter my clients can use as a resource to locate items on the web via links or should I be going down a totally different pa...

Unable to send emails #2
My mail server is not sending out emails. When I perform an NSLookup on the server's IP address I get an UNKNOWN for the server name. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks "TPSchaefer" <TPSchaefer@hotmail.com> wrote: >My mail server is not sending out emails. When I perform an NSLookup on the >server's IP address I get an UNKNOWN for the server name. > >Any ideas would be appreciated. Fix your DNS or your network connection to your DNS. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm I have...

Signature option disappears when using word as e-mail editor
Hello, I've got a weird problem. When I try to use word as my e-mail editor, I lose the ability to add signature. As soon as I check the box to use word as my e-mail editor, the signatures buttons are greyed out. Any advice? Thanks! Jeff Jeff Brooks-Manas wrote: > Hello, > > I've got a weird problem. When I try to use word as my e-mail editor, > I lose the ability to add signature. As soon as I check the box to > use word as my e-mail editor, the signatures buttons are greyed out. > > Any advice? > > Thanks! > > Jeff The signature option within ...

Sending mail for different domains through different IP's
I have searched with Google and looked through newgroups but have not found the answer to my following question. I have seen similar questions, but none that describe my exact situation, although it must be quite common. Assumptions: - I have 2 internet-domains, let's call them ABC.com and 123.com - I have 2 NT login domain accounts. One with e-mail aliasses for domain ABC.com and one for domain 123.com - I also have 5 IP addresses configured on the network-card from the server, let's call them IP1 through IP5. All addresses are sequential on the same subnet - I want outgoing message...

how can make a mail copy to a group
i using win 2003 , exchange 2003 if have a user mail need forward ( make a copy ) to many users how can i do this ? i just know how to make a copy to one copy thx On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:03:12 +0800, "tequila" <tequila529@gmail.com> wrote: >i using win 2003 , exchange 2003 >if have a user mail need forward ( make a copy ) to many users >how can i do this ? > >i just know how to make a copy to one copy >thx > > Have you looked at creating a Dirstribution Group within Active Directory Users & Computers? You can mail enable it and make a number of...

hallo 10-14-07
Test ...

Serucity Patch and Outlook 2000 Mail Merge
We use Outlook with an Exchange server. Outlook 2000 with latest update and Exchange 5.5SP4 plus updates. We have a contact folder and started a mail merge from Outlook. It works great and we're able to use, add, test, and confirm the fields and formats that we like. We are using it to merge into an email message. Everything works fine. One item we'd like to get around when sending the merge to Outlook it prompts twice at every contact - once asking if we want to allow access to Outlook and to this prompt we can respond allow access for x minutes. This prompt is ok because when mergi...

Urgent Send email problem!!!
OK Techies; this is a baffler! Neither Netscape-7.1 nor Outlook-2000 send emails from my desktop. I can receive from any email client but can't send from the client. I can send form my ISP's Webserver, but not from my desktop client. I'm using Verizon DSL. Everything else (HW / SW) on the PC works fine; P-3 1 GHz. w/512 Mb. RAM - 80 Gb HD; running Win2k-Pro SP4. It seems as though port 25 (SMTP) is blocked somehow. I tried another DSL modem; no change.It's obviously not the modem, or is it the email client-app (I've used several). I've tried sending with and...

Rule to delete junk mail does not always work
I have created a rule to delete any mail which contain certain characters or words. This appears to work sometimes but some of the mail containing these words still gets through (usually finish up in the Junk mail folder). When I run the rule on the Junk Mail folder these emails get deleted! So the rule would seem to be ok. Any idea why the rule does not always work? Al PE <pitsofearth@msn.com> wrote: > I have created a rule to delete any mail which contain certain > characters or words. This appears to work sometimes but some of the > mail containing these words ...

Outlook 2007 doesnt receive all mail
Just loaded Outlook 2007 onto my Vista laptop. After some juggleing I have managed to set up two POP mail based email addresses under one profile. So to test the system I have been sending messages to and from a hotmail live account I have. If I send to both addresses, only one arrives in the inbox. I fI sedn seperate messages to it - only the one to the other account comes through???? So each account will receive some messages indicating the set up is right but not on every occasion. Anyone got any suggestions for this? Have you also installed Microsoft Outlook Connector? If n...

Conditional formatting dates 05-05-10
I have a range of dates that I want to conditionally format. Eg, todays date is the 5 May 2010. I want to highlight all of the dates in the range D14 to D120 that todays date passes on a daily basis. For eg, as we click over automatically to the 6 May 2010, any fixed dates in the range for the 5 May 2010 turn red. Any help would be great. Select your dates and use Custom in CF and the formula =D4=TODAY()-1 -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E87D631B-E455-4698-92A1-BE915192ECDF@microsoft.co...

Outlook 2003 not responding when clicking on an e-mail with attachment
Hi, I am running Outlook 2003 on Microsoft XP. After reading various posts on this same problem, I figured the problem had to do with Winfax. I have Winfax 10.02 which is the updated version for Microsoft XP. The posts hint that the problem has to do with winfax but nobody posted a solution. I need both these programs on the computer. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance - nb. See if this information helps. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "nuj baf" <nujbaf@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d38d1b37.0404081330.17195721@posting.googl...

Can I e-mail only one worksheet in a workbook using MSN Hotmail?

Block send in a mailbox
How can I configure a mailbox in Exchange 2003 that only can receive emails, not send? Thanks in advance. It's not easy. You can block the mailbox from sending to the Internet by configuring delivery restrictions on the SMTP Connector. The only way to prevent that mailbox from sending to internal recipients is to configure delivery restrictions on all other internal recipients, which is generally impractical. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Alfons G" <manguta2000@hotmail.com&g...

attachments will not send
When I send Microsoft Office attachments like word or excel documents, the attachments will not send. I can attach the documents to the email with no problem and the recipient receives the email, but the recipient doesn't receive the attachments and no errors are reported. I can send other attachments other than Microsoft Office documents like txt documents, but Microsoft Office documents will not send. I can send them via Web Access and by opening the word or excel document and selecting File, Send To Mail Recipient, but not Mail Recipient (as attachment). The Microsoft docu...

Re: Access 2007 05-20-07
U�ytkownik ">" <Jan Kowalski <Tutaj wpisujesz �w�j nick> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:... > > > -- > msnews.microsoft.com > Uzytkownik "Michael" <mmatuszak@comcast.net> napisal w wiadomosci > news:1172517310.689465.209590@z35g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >> The reason I ask is that I, too, work with a highly programmed Access >> database (some 15,000 lines of VBA code, much of it automating data >> entry on forms -- and believe me, it's very tight code). In Access 97, >> 2000, 2002, and 2003, no performance pr...

10,000+ Prospects per Day~More Sales & More Money!!
Are you looking for an inexpensive way to increase traffic to your website? Then, how about Free? Join the thousands who are participating and watching their site visits soar!! Banner explode members receive as many as 10,000 visits per day. One webmaster from Arkansas gets an average of 15,000 visits per day to his personal music home page. The system is very simple which is why it produces such great results. This is free and open to all sites profit or not. By displaying a total of 5 banners on your web page, in a few months you will have your banner displayed on a minimum of 50,000 web p...

There is no "send" button on my email page.
When I attempt to configure email address to correct (no send button) problem; I find no option under tools to do it. Can anyone help me with this? Are you in the Inbox, New Message, or Contacts? Each section has a different toolbar. Send is a default button when you click on New Message. Is that where your Send button is missing? Wenzelenergy wrote: > When I attempt to configure email address to correct (no send button) > problem; I find no option under tools to do it. Can anyone help me with > this? Only if you post your Outlook version and the mail account type you will b...

FRx #10
This is a suggestion to Microsoft. There should be an easier way to print a report that includes all accounts numbers. For example, if I want a simple report with the following 4 columns Acct Desc M-T-D Y-T-D Frx requires you create a row format for each account (6000,6010,6020, etc) The problem occurs when you create a new GL account in GP that is 6015, and for Frx to pick this up a new row has to be added. Reporting should be simple as if I were to create a Row format with GL Link to 6000 to 9999. It should give me an option to list these accounts on seperate lines or to cons...