Sending mail 02-01-10

I just set up a new acct. I can receive email fine just having problems
sending email. I have changed my outgoing server and sent a message to the
test address and it says its working. If I send to anyone besides the test
address I get a message back from mail administator.saying mail system error
in subject.

Using AT&T Air Card? -
--

bstanley

To get help, you will need to provide more information than that. Note that
it is unlikely the problem is a Windows Mail problem.

You say "mail system error" but that is not enough. Can you copy and paste
the relevant portions from the body of a rejection message and put that in a
reply here? The relevant portions would be the parts that tell you what the
problem is. If it includes an email address (probably not but if it does)
then remove the portion of the email address that precedes the "@", so that
spammers cannot get the email address.

"bstanley" <bstanley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just set up a new acct. I can receive email fine just having problems
> sending email. I have changed my outgoing server and sent a message to the
> test address and it says its working. If I send to anyone besides the test
> address I get a message back from mail administator.saying mail system
> error
> in subject.
>
> Using AT&T Air Card? -
> --
>
> bstanley

0
Sam

Email Address Recognition 03-01-10
Good morning. Looking for help in getting Outlook to recognize names in network address book. Received help last week advising to make sure the "Auto Name Recognition" box is checked. In this case, it is. What is the next step? Devid "Devid" <Devid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA8385DF-4229-4928-8199-F8E52A6BFF63@microsoft.com... > Looking for help in getting Outlook to recognize names in network address > book. Received help last week advising to make sure the "Auto Name > Recognition" box is checked. ...

Create mail-enabled users in bulk
I have several hundred users I need to create in my Active Directory organization. I need to make them MAIL-enabled users (NOT MAILBOX-enabled users). I can't find anything that allows me to bulk create the users and give them the Exchange attributes necessary to define their email addresses on the foreign mail system. Obviously, I can do it manually, but who wants to do that for 400 user accounts? Anyone know of a way to do this? I've got the user data and email addresses in a spreadsheet...just can't quite get it all into AD. Help!! Thanks, dave That is doable with a VB...

date and sending message
I am trying to create a macro that sends a specific number to a specific cell on a certain day. "If the first day of the month, then send 75 to cell A2 If the second day of the month, then send 75 to cell A3" etc. for the whole month. Can some one help me Please Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com something lilke Sub ifdate() If Day(Now()) = 1 Then range("a2")=75 'MsgBox "Hi" If Day(Now()) = 2 Then range("a3")=75 'MsgBox "Hi" End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "rpahl >" &l...

I can't format 01/19/2004 to read January 19, 2004, please help!!
Dragged and dropped a series of dates and now I can't convert them to sort them properly. What to do?? Hi Paul, "paulonline66" <paulonline66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BB832DA-34AE-44B4-9D73-6F178E9AEBF0@microsoft.com... > I can't format 01/19/2004 to read January 19, 2004, please help!! > Dragged and dropped a series of dates and now I can't convert them to sort > them properly. What to do?? With the date cells selected: Data | Text to Columns | Next | Next | Select the Date option and Select the DMY option in the dropdown...

Not Able to Send Mail
I am unable to send mail. I am using Windows Mail. I am receiving mail with no problems. I have included the error message below. Any assistance would be appreciated. The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E -- bwise When you got that error message, was your Internet connection being obtained from Bellsouth/AT&T? If not, what you experienced is normal. As a general rule, the owner...

Cannot send to Public folders
Hi, I am currently trying to resolve a problem seding email to public folders, some people can send, it appears to be related to some groups we have created in our org. We get a delivery refused error (5.2.1) when trying to send if taken out of the group then it sends correctly. This relates to a number of groups and public folders around our org. Any points gratefully received Thanks Mark Chek permissions on the public folders - are they restricted to those groups only? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Mark Davey" <MarkDavey@discussions.mic...

Sending HTML format report is not working #2
I have been sending RTF report from Ms Access on the body of the email. I need to send it in HTML format instead, but it is not working. The body of the email displays the whole source instead of the HTML formatted body. I have realized that the email format shows "Plain Text" and "Rich Text" format only. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Below there is an example of what I am getting, please check: <HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;charset=windows-1252"><TITLE>Renta...

Using Outlook 2000...need help moving mail
We have a Micosoft Mail postoffice that we use to handle internal mail. Now we have someone at the company who has a Palm Treo 700w smartphone. He needs to get his internal and external mail. Our external mail is a POP3 server, hosted by someone else, and this person can get email sent to his internet email address. We need a way to automatically forward the mail from the MsMail postoffice to the internet email address so we don't have to have everyone at the company forced to use his external address manually. ...

Posting Sales Batch Sending Itemized Transactions to GL
We are having an issue with one cash account where when posting a sales batch sends itemized transaction totals to the GL instead of a total amount for the batch. It was working fine up until a few days ago and I'm not sure if anything changed. Everyone I ask says they didn't do anything. Does anyone know how to make the transaction totals for the batch post as a lump sum instead of itemized? Thanks, Eric Eric: That's a setting in Posting Setup. Tools>Setup>Posting>Posting. Create a Journal Entry per Transaction or Batch. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East ...

Sending email not using Global Address List?
I want to be able to send email for a specific user in the Global Address list using an SMTP address. Everytime we send email to tha person, it goes directly to his inbox. We would like for this message to go to the .com address, not the X.400. How can I accomplish this? Thank you. Keith You are going to have to give us a bit more detail for us to understand what it is you are trying to do. What version of exchange? How is it set up? Do you have SMTP addresses for everyone? Is the SMTP address the default address, or the X.400? What app are you sending from? etc... "Keith ...

Problem Sending a Document as an Email
I work in Publisher 2003 and I understand I am able to send a document I've created as an email. However, I go to File-Send Email-only to find that the option Send Document as Email doesn't exist. The only option under Send Email is Send Document as Attachment. How do I fix this and send a single page document as an Email? Please help!!! Thank you! cpadams wrote: > How do I fix this and send a single page document as an Email? Please help!!! Do you have Outlook 2003 or Outlook Express 6 installed and set as your default email client? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publi...

forwarding mailbox's mails using outside SMTP
I'm using Exchange 2003. I have already setup forwarding mails to outside mail address by creating a contact in AD and in Exchange General => Delivery Options added the contact and its working fine but I want to send mails using outside SMTP and currently it sending mails using local SMTP. Actually all this is require because the remote mail server has spam filter that rejects emails except only mails from defined SMTP. regards, Adil adilakram@yahoo.com ...

Customize Reports 10-30-03
I am looking to find out how we can customize reports that are in CRM. What will I need to accomplish this task? Buy the full version of Crystal Reports for MS CRM from your MS CRM vendor.... Sjaak Rovers The Netherlands "Katie Heller" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:031701c39f30$ba3fb610$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am looking to find out how we can customize reports > that are in CRM. What will I need to accomplish this > task? You will need version 8.5 of Crystal and the CRM Enhancement CD for Crystal Reports. I forget which CD it...

mail enabled printer?
Hi, is it possible to mail enable printer, i.e. to get printed whatever you send to myprinter@company.com? Thanks, Jan In news:uut78KoWHHA.1432@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, Jan Kucera <miloush@community.nospam> typed: > Hi, > is it possible to mail enable printer, i.e. to get printed whatever > you send to myprinter@company.com? > > Thanks, Jan If you have a multifunction device that integrates with your network & is addressable via email, yes, probably. Exchange itself has no way of sending e-mail to a printer, though. Thanks. I wonder if you know how e...

Exchange 2007
Hi there, please help me. I have Exchchange 2007 (final-tryout) and 4 accepted authoritative domain with 4 email address policies (each domain have one of email address policy). My users has 4 smtp addresses (user@domain1, user@domain2 ...). Default email address policy (priority 1) is domain1. So if I'm trying to an send email from user@domain1, everything is ok. But if I'm trying to send an email from user@domain2 (or domain3 or domain4) that outlook said me something like "You are not authorized to send email as this user". But if I change default email address po...

Report Builder with CRM 01-08-07
what user rights do users need to run Report builder? i have only gotten it to run with domain admins right... ...

Mail merge using postcard and Pub. 2007
There have been a few posts regarding this issue, and I have read them all but still can't seem to get it to work. I am trying to put four different addresses on the back side of a post card. Yes the preview shows all the same names, however printing does the same thing. This should not be so hard, please help. Jim When you are ready to print, select multiple pages per sheet. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jimv" <Jimv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E450D18A-BC8E-4844-984...

outlook spam mail
Rules and junkmail options are not working. None of my incoming mail is being auto deleted. Very annoying. which version of outlook? if you leave outlook open all day, do the rules eventually work - if so, do they only fail when outlook is first opened? if you answer yes to all, it's a known issue - -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups....

Boot Problem 03-03-10
I recently unpartitioned and reinstalled Windows XP Home Edition. When I boot up I get a black screen with two choices for Windows XP listed. When I click on either, I can boot to a normal boot. What can I change to avoid the black screen and boot directly to Windows XP? Wendell Cave wrote: > I recently unpartitioned and reinstalled Windows XP Home Edition. When I > boot up I get a black screen with two choices for Windows XP listed. When I > click on either, I can boot to a normal boot. What can I change to avoid the > black screen and boot directly to Windows...

All incoming e-mail has a .txt attachment with message text
My problem seems to be the same as Rob-J. Starting this morning, all incoming e-mail received into Outlook 2000 (with SP-3 applied) now has both the regular incoming text, plus a .txt attachment with the exact same text in it. I have made no changes to any Outlook settings or Windows XP settings. Of course, some whacko keystroke may have occurred unbeknownst to me and done something, but of course I can't know that. Now for the really interesting part. I also have Outlook 2000 with SP-3 applied also installed on my laptop. It does NOT experience this problem! I have compare...

Must click Send/Receive to receive Exchange e-mail
Not sure if this is an Outlook issue or Exchange to I am posting to both groups. I am using Outlook 2003 SP2 with an Exchange 2003 SP2 server. The only way I can get new mail is if I click the Send/Receive button, or set a Send/Receive schedule. Out of 25 computers this is the only one this happens to. I tried completely deleting the Outlook profile and recreating and it still does it. Any suggestions? Thanks. Check the firewall. New mail notifications from Exchange to Outlook is sent via UDP. Maybe there's a block there. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldo...

Send from another app
With Outlook closed and I try to send something from another app, such as send webpage from IE, the mail stays in the outbox until Outlook is opened. Is there a way to process the outgoing mail even though outlook (2003) is not open? Thx ...

Sending "xexch50" to an external server
My client's Exchange server has started sending this command to my server, for which mine requires authentication, and so now none of my clients emails can get to me. My clients techo's of course say the fault is at my end - but I doubt it. My understanding is that command should only ever be sent to internal server. Can anyone assist in finding a cause, and resolution? I've searched the web, but not found a lot to help. Cheers, Dino Does this help? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;843106 On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 08:57:49 +1300, "Dean Cleaver&qu...

Sending without macro
I am writing a macro that will automatically send an excel file as an attachment. However, I would like to send the file WITHOUT the macro due to resulting file size. I'm assuming there is not a way to get my macro to delete itself before sending the email, but maybe I could create a copy of the file without the macro and then send THAT file. However, I haven't found a way to do that. Any ideas? Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Martin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2363...

Product Catalog 02-27-06
I have downloaded the 90 day trial version of CRM 3.0 and can't seem to enable the product catalog. I have edited the web.config folder so that the ISVintegration value is set to "All". The "Settings" option under "Settings" doesn't seem to appear - does anyone know why? Any help appreciated. Dave "Dave Harris" <ddh76@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%236Afcl8OGHA.456@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > The "Settings" option under "Settings" doesn't seem to appear - does > anyone know why? It doesn'...