sending and receiving email

I can't send or receive email and am getting this message even though I don't
have an issues connecting to the internet.  Any suggestions?

inactivity. Account: 'pop.nycap.rr.com', Server: 'pop.nycap.rr.com',
Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK 23417 octets', Port: 110, Secure(SSL):
No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

--
dmf

According to your provider, the incoming server name should be
pop-server.nycap.rr.com.
If after making that correction the problem continues, which antivirus are
you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"dmf529"  wrote in message news:AD017F7D-AEF3-46F3-87F7-816728BA7B0D@microsoft.com...

I can't send or receive email and am getting this message even though I don't
have an issues connecting to the internet.  Any suggestions?

inactivity. Account: 'pop.nycap.rr.com', Server: 'pop.nycap.rr.com',
Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK 23417 octets', Port: 110, Secure(SSL):
No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

--
dmf

0
Gary
7/17/2010 5:42:13 PM
I changed my incoming server name from pop.nycap.rr.com to
pop-server.nycap.rr.com as you suggested but it did not fix the problem.  I
am running CA Security Suite as my anyti-virus program
--
dmf

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:

> According to your provider, the incoming server name should be
> pop-server.nycap.rr.com.
> If after making that correction the problem continues, which antivirus are
> you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "dmf529"  wrote in message news:AD017F7D-AEF3-46F3-87F7-816728BA7B0D@microsoft.com...
>
> I can't send or receive email and am getting this message even though I don't
> have an issues connecting to the internet.  Any suggestions?
>
> Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for
> this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
> inactivity. Account: 'pop.nycap.rr.com', Server: 'pop.nycap.rr.com',
> Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK 23417 octets', Port: 110, Secure(SSL):
> No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F
>
> --
> dmf
>

> .

Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers.
Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled.

If that does not resolve the problem, make sure that email scanning in your
antivirus is turned off.

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:

> According to your provider, the incoming server name should be
> pop-server.nycap.rr.com.
> If after making that correction the problem continues, which antivirus are
> you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "dmf529"  wrote in message news:AD017F7D-AEF3-46F3-87F7-816728BA7B0D@microsoft.com...
>
> I can't send or receive email and am getting this message even though I don't
> have an issues connecting to the internet.  Any suggestions?
>
> Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for
> this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
> inactivity. Account: 'pop.nycap.rr.com', Server: 'pop.nycap.rr.com',
> Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK 23417 octets', Port: 110, Secure(SSL):
> No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F
>
> --
> dmf
>

> .

0
Gary
7/18/2010 2:07:08 AM
OMG!  That worked!  Thank you very much!  I don't too much about my antivirus
program.
--
dmf

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:

> Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers.
> Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled.
>
> If that does not resolve the problem, make sure that email scanning in your
> antivirus is turned off.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "dmf529"  wrote in message news:38EC5B59-9C81-49D4-9075-A210B4793A78@microsoft.com...
>
> I changed my incoming server name from pop.nycap.rr.com to
> pop-server.nycap.rr.com as you suggested but it did not fix the problem.  I
> am running CA Security Suite as my anyti-virus program
> --
> dmf
>

> "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:
>
> > According to your provider, the incoming server name should be
> > pop-server.nycap.rr.com.
> > If after making that correction the problem continues, which antivirus are
> > you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time.
> >
> > Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
> >

> > "dmf529"  wrote in message news:AD017F7D-AEF3-46F3-87F7-816728BA7B0D@microsoft.com...
> >
> > I can't send or receive email and am getting this message even though I don't
> > have an issues connecting to the internet.  Any suggestions?
> >
> > Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for
> > this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
> > inactivity. Account: 'pop.nycap.rr.com', Server: 'pop.nycap.rr.com',
> > Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK 23417 octets', Port: 110, Secure(SSL):
> > No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F
> >
> > --
> > dmf
> >

> > .
> >

> .

You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:

> Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers.
> Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled.
>
> If that does not resolve the problem, make sure that email scanning in your
> antivirus is turned off.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "dmf529"  wrote in message news:38EC5B59-9C81-49D4-9075-A210B4793A78@microsoft.com...
>
> I changed my incoming server name from pop.nycap.rr.com to
> pop-server.nycap.rr.com as you suggested but it did not fix the problem.  I
> am running CA Security Suite as my anyti-virus program
> --
> dmf
>

> "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:
>
> > According to your provider, the incoming server name should be
> > pop-server.nycap.rr.com.
> > If after making that correction the problem continues, which antivirus are
> > you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time.
> >
> > Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
> >

> > "dmf529"  wrote in message news:AD017F7D-AEF3-46F3-87F7-816728BA7B0D@microsoft.com...
> >
> > I can't send or receive email and am getting this message even though I don't
> > have an issues connecting to the internet.  Any suggestions?
> >
> > Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for
> > this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
> > inactivity. Account: 'pop.nycap.rr.com', Server: 'pop.nycap.rr.com',
> > Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK 23417 octets', Port: 110, Secure(SSL):
> > No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F
> >
> > --
> > dmf
> >

> > .
> >

> .

0
Gary
7/19/2010 4:10:33 PM
Hi Gary, i am receiving the same message when I tried to send a message:

The rejected e-mail address was 'abrahamc@yahoo.com'. Subject 'probando mi
correo', Account: 'pop.cantv.net', Server: 'mail.cantv.net', Protocol: SMTP,
Server Response: '550 5.7.1 <abrahamc@yahoo.com>... Relaying denied', Port:
25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

AFTER THAT I DO THE FOLLOWING BUT I DOES NOT WORK:

1.-Tools -->Account--->Email Account-->Properties-->Servers-->Outgoing Mail
Server-->My server requires authentication ACTIVATED = IT DOES NOT WORK

2.-Tools -->Account--->Email Account-->Properties-->Servers-->Log on using
Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled = IT DOES NOT WORK

3.-I AM USING IN MY PC MCAFEE SECURITY CENTER

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:

> You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "dmf529"  wrote in message news:17565E6E-E678-40DD-AA25-380711BBDEA3@microsoft.com...
>
> OMG!  That worked!  Thank you very much!  I don't too much about my antivirus
> program.
> --
> dmf
>

> "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:
>
> > Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers.
> > Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled.
> >
> > If that does not resolve the problem, make sure that email scanning in your
> > antivirus is turned off.
> >
> > Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
> >

> > "dmf529"  wrote in message news:38EC5B59-9C81-49D4-9075-A210B4793A78@microsoft.com...
> >
> > I changed my incoming server name from pop.nycap.rr.com to
> > pop-server.nycap.rr.com as you suggested but it did not fix the problem.  I
> > am running CA Security Suite as my anyti-virus program
> > --
> > dmf
> >

> > "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:
> >
> > > According to your provider, the incoming server name should be
> > > pop-server.nycap.rr.com.
> > > If after making that correction the problem continues, which antivirus are
> > > you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time.
> > >
> > > Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
> > >

> > > "dmf529"  wrote in message news:AD017F7D-AEF3-46F3-87F7-816728BA7B0D@microsoft.com...
> > >
> > > I can't send or receive email and am getting this message even though I don't
> > > have an issues connecting to the internet.  Any suggestions?
> > >
> > > Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for
> > > this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
> > > inactivity. Account: 'pop.nycap.rr.com', Server: 'pop.nycap.rr.com',
> > > Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK 23417 octets', Port: 110, Secure(SSL):
> > > No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F
> > >
> > > --
> > > dmf
> > >

> > > .
> > >

> > .
> >

> .

Normally that error would be corrected by enabling the "My server
requires authentication" setting. Since your setting was already =
correct,
something else is going on, I suspect account corruption.
Delete that account, restart Windows Mail then recreate the account.

Note that the McAfee security program is one of the worst as far as
causing corruption of Windows Mail. Make sure the antivirus is not
configured to scan emails.

"Abraham" <Abraham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> Hi Gary, i am receiving the same message when I tried to send a =
message:
>=20
> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be =

> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this=20
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read =
the=20
> "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help =
determining=20
> the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service =
provider.
>=20
> The rejected e-mail address was 'abrahamc@yahoo.com'. Subject =
'probando mi=20
> correo', Account: 'pop.cantv.net', Server: 'mail.cantv.net', Protocol: =
SMTP,=20
> Server Response: '550 5.7.1 <abrahamc@yahoo.com>... Relaying denied', =
Port:=20
> 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79
>=20
> AFTER THAT I DO THE FOLLOWING BUT I DOES NOT WORK:
>=20
> 1.-Tools -->Account--->Email Account-->Properties-->Servers-->Outgoing =
Mail=20
> Server-->My server requires authentication ACTIVATED =3D IT DOES NOT =
WORK
>=20
> 2.-Tools -->Account--->Email Account-->Properties-->Servers-->Log on =
using=20
> Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled =3D IT DOES NOT WORK
>=20
> 3.-I AM USING IN MY PC MCAFEE SECURITY CENTER
>=20
> "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:
>=20
>> You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.
>>=20
>> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>>=20
>>=20
>> "dmf529"  wrote in message =
>>=20
>> OMG!  That worked!  Thank you very much!  I don't too much about my =
antivirus
>> program.
>> --=20
>> dmf
>>=20
>>=20
>> "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:
>>=20
>> > Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, =
Servers.
>> > Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not =
enabled.

>> > If that does not resolve the problem, make sure that email scanning =
in your
>> > antivirus is turned off.
>> >
>> > Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>> >

>> > "dmf529"  wrote in message =
>> >
>> > I changed my incoming server name from pop.nycap.rr.com to
>> > pop-server.nycap.rr.com as you suggested but it did not fix the =
problem.  I
>> > am running CA Security Suite as my anyti-virus program
>> > --=20
>> > dmf

'pop.nycap.rr.com',
Secure(SSL):

>> > .
>> >=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> .

0
Gary

email server
HI where do I find the info regarding my server so that I can download my new email address Ok Jasmin - Two mail "protocols" (methods) are required for sending and receiving E-mail. To send mail you use SMTP (Simple Mail Transport Protocol and to send POP (POP3) (Point of presence or Post office protocol). These "protocols" are run, operated, provided , etc. through servers provided by your Internet service provider. As an example - if you use Earthlink the SMTP setting would be something like mail.earthlink.net or smtp.earthlink.net. The POP would be pop.earthlin...

English Email Headers in german Outlook Web Access 2003
Good day, has anybody an idea how to set english email headers in a german outlook web access (exchange 2003, windows 2003)? I must have RE: and FW: in my answer and forward emails instead of AW: and WG:. By now OWA detects the regional settings of the client (german) and offers the german interface including the german email headers. I still would like OWA to detect the regional settings but to use the english email headers in answers and forwardings. Any suggestions? Joerg ...

Calendar item received automatically accepted as tentative
Outlook 2003 Have a problem with one user when they receive meeting requests they are automatically accepted into his calendar as tentative. No messages appear in his inbox advising the meeting has been received. this is causing a problem as unless he is constantly checking his calendar, he has no way of being advised that a meeting has been requested of him. Any ideas on how to fix this? ...

erasing email that is still on ISP.
Outlook Express used to signal my ISP that I had successfully acquired my emails so that the ISP could delete them. I am getting my emails but they are not being deleted from my ISP automatically. How do I accomplish this? Also new emails do not show up if I have that folder accessed. I have to click on INBOX or DELETED and then click back so that I can see the new emails. How do I get them to show up without going thru these gyrations. -- Randy Tools, Accounts, highlight the account, Properties, Advanced tab, uncheck Leave a copy... Try hitting F5. -- Ron Sommer M...

Error sending mail OUTLOOK 2002
Each time I attempt to send an email I receive the message TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server. Error number 0x800ccc0f. Any ideas of what I've done to cause this message. Antivirus or Firewall? Click start, run, enter MSCONFIG, click OK. Change from Normal to Selective startup. Uncheck and disable the 4th option, Load startup items. Click Apply, close, and restart. Open Outlook and test. If it works, Click start, run, enter MSCONFIG, click OK. Go to the Startup tab at the top, Enter everything but your antivirus and/or Firewall software. Norton 2002 = NAVAPW32 (...

http405 error sending mail from crm web
CRM 1.0 installation has been in production for 2 months, all features functional, email can be sent IN to CRM queues even, but no mail can be sent FROM CRM. It has never worked. Below is the error I receive when attempting to send mail from CRM web. CRM app and its SQL are on one server, mail server on another. Any ideas? Dan dan@vr-inc.com Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 2/9/2004 Time: 4:47:24 PM User: N/A Computer: SIDESHOW Description: MSCRM Platform Error Report: Error Message: An unexpected error occurred. Error Det...

Validating Email

Queues never receive mail
Hello, After creating an AD user named support, with an email support@comp.com, I created a Queue with this mail address and taking all incoming mail. I uded mail router to deploy rule successfully. But sending mail to this adress I dont find sent emails in this queue ? Where is the error ? Thanks CS ------=_NextPart_0001_8B738295 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi CS, Here are the instructions for creating a queue user: - Create and configure a queue user This procedure provides the steps for creating and configuring a queue user that can receive incoming e...

Outlook only downloads headers in email, not full message
New computer, first time with Outlook 07. Email messages only download as headers initially. The rest of the message, i.e. the body of the message and any attachments, don't download unless I hit "Send/Receive" again. How do I make it so that I don't have to hit Send/Receive in order to get the whole message. I've already gone into Tools > Send/Receive > Send-Receive Settings and made adjustments there as per Outlook Help, but that didn't fix the problem. Outlook\Tools\Options\Mail Setup\Send/Receive\Edit\Folder Options and set it up there making sur...

emails without subject and date...
we recieved emails zonder sender, subject and date! but they are all usuall email and they are not virus. we have all outlook 2000 and MDeamon. any help is appriciated ...

Email status is already changed to forwarding icon
Hi, I have one issue. one email status in my inbox is already changed to forwarding icon. But I did not forward this email, and couldnot find any particular email sent in the sent items folder. There is not any rules applied. We use Windows SBS2003 and outlook 2003. Does someone here help me to fix this issue? Many thanks in advance. "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8D7B67E-BBC4-470B-A78E-C16A15BCBF6F@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have one issue. one email status in my inbox is already changed to > forwa...

how do i send an email and hide who it is from?
You can't. Any person knowledgeable enough to read the headers can figure out who it is from. "Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11D55BE6-421F-4D05-A748-D023DC71DE70@microsoft.com... > Debbie wrote: <nothing> Firstly, please write the question in the BODY of the post, not just the subject line. Secondly, anyone who wishes to send email anonymously is considered to be a spammer. "Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11D55BE6-421F-4D05-A748-D023DC71DE70@microsoft.com... > ...

Removed gmail account but still getting emails on it?
Okay so i removed my gmail account from my windows mail that i use for my Yahoo email account but for some reason I don't know why my gmail mail like facebook emails and such is STILL going into my windows mail under. Which i cant access when I don't have my laptop on me. Can anybody help me? Thanks, Lyndsay In Windows Mail, go to Tools, Accounts, and make sure there is no Gmail account. Sometimes there are duplicate accounts. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Lyndsay" <L...

Sending Email pauses the workflow rule
Hi, I have a workflow rule where everytime a case is reassigned, an email is sent to the new user. I am getting this error where the rule gets paused at the "Send Email" action. The event logs shows the following error: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMWorkflowService Event Category: None Event ID: 5895 Date: 12/21/2004 Time: 5:16:40 PM User: N/A Computer: CRMServer Description: Error: action {EC89008C-940A-4BE0-9679-ED00071E1635} failed in step {2E484BCE-3259-40EF-BCE3-E1AF2338DEC6} of p...

IMF junk email in inbox
I am having problems with the junk mail filtering. I have set the following thresholds: SCL 7 UCE 4 Exchange is set up to send copy of all emails to a mailbox called "zzzCopy" Spam with SCL of 5 or 6 appears in correctly in the zzzCopy mailbox When spam is delivered to my personal mail-box some lands in the Junk mail box and some in the inbox Any suggestions? I am using exchange 2003 SP1 and all servers have been re- booted since installing IMF Regards Jim Yes I have logged on to both ZZZcopy and my email. The ZZZcopy account correctly manages junk email according to th...

AutoReply in Outlook doesn't send to external emails
Can AutoReply in Outlook be set to send out of office notification to external emails as well as interal? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C36BDA.F1BEED10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Chris, If you are using Exchange as the mail server then yes... You need to = configure exchange to send Out of Office Replys to external clients. This can be done by doing the following... 1. Open the Exchange System Manger 2. Expand 'Global Settings' 3. Highlight the 'Internet Messa...

Email password automatic reset
Do anyone can tell me what is happend to Ms outlook XP for below problem? Everytime I launch MS outlook XP and check email by key in email password. This password was not save in password list. It suppose keep in the password list since MS outlook is not close. But after a few minutes, if I want to check email, I need to re-key in email password. Why? Anything happend in Ms outlook? Anyone know, please advice. Thanks. For Outlook 2000 or 2002 on Win 98, NT, or 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=290684 For Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000: (CW) http://support.microsoft.com/?id=27546...

How do I strip categories from emails sent in OL2003?
I understand OL2007 automagically strips categories from incoming and outgoing emails, but saves the categories of sent emails locally (on the user's computer) so they can be searched, etc. I want to do the same thing in OL2003. I've read 'how' to do it, but I don't understand how to implement it. Can someone please tell me if 1) it's correct, and 2) how to do it? Here's what I found (from link http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2001/up011219.htm): Code to remove categories on Outlook messages If you used Kaitlin's earlier EMO tip on using categories to manag...

Blocked email links
Be default, Exchange 2003 must block *.lnk links. How do I turn it off? To fix OWA you need to go to this folder in the registry and remove the lnk entry from the keys. HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeWEB\OWA -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm "PJ" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

User not in distribution groups receiving calendar appointments
We have a user account in our domain that receives calendar meeting appointments that are sent to a distribution group that she is not in. We have tried deleting the distribution group, recreating it and putting in the original people but the problem still presists. I have also tried removing all the members of the group, placed a test user into the group and sent another calendar meeting appointment to the group. Same results. The user still receives the appointment even though she is not in the group. Has anyone ever had a similar problem or know of where I could look to solve it. ...

Receiving Duplicate Emails #3
Hi there When I receive emails into Outlook XP I get two of everything? Does anyone know why please? Dave ...

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

How can I find a lost email folder?
I accidentally dropped an email folder over my folder structure and I don't know what folder it dropped into. I can find the messages it contains with advanced search which gives me the folder name. But it doesn't tell me the entire folder hierarchy so I can find the folder and put it back where it belongs. Any thoughts? -- Dave F This VBA example tells you the folder path: http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?mnu=2&lang=en&smp=65&cmd=showitem -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook : Outlook Categories? Category Manager Is Your Tool : VBO...

Original email message does not forward or appear in reply
When ever I want to reply or forward a message, the original message does not follow. How can I fix this? May depend on which version of OL you're using In OL2002 - Tools > Options > Email Options > in the lower portion of the window select the option under On replies and forwards K "Colleen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:022d01c3d0d8$b2fca140$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When ever I want to reply or forward a message, the > original message does not follow. > > How can I fix this? ...

Outlook 2003 Stopped Receiving Exchange Email (Synchronization Issue Likely)
First, "I didn't change anything" (at least nothing that I am aware of). This was working well last week. Second, our Exchange server and Outlook 2003 is working for everyone else in our office. From this I deduce that my client must somehow be the problem. Third, in the Outlook 2003 client, I _can_ send and receive POP3 messages via EarthLink. I _can_ send and receive Hotmail messages. I _can_ even send messages via Exchange. But messages that I _can_ see in OWA suddenly stopped being downloaded to my Outlook 2003 on 7/31/2005. : ( Facts: 1. When I initially start Outlook 20...