recovered messages folders again and again and cant visualize

Today windows mail "crashed" with no obvious reason.
After that a "recovered messages" folder started to appear,
so moved my "recovered" out the recovered folder to it's original position.
I was almost glad at that point, but now on a closer look what I have is:

My folders have the full amount of my messages, and my messages keep the
subject
and file size, but I can't visualize any content (just an error message
instead saying message
can't show), I'm surprised because those are not 0 kb files...

Besides, every lauch I get the recovered messages folder imported again and
again.

I tried the wmutil utility with no success

0
z3r0

How to convert "Microsoft Developer Studio generated resource script" to "Microsoft Visual C++ generated resource script."?
Hi, How to convert "Microsoft Developer Studio generated resource script" to "Microsoft Visual C++ generated resource script."? Thanks, ~varada > How to convert "Microsoft Developer Studio generated resource script" > to "Microsoft Visual C++ generated resource script."? 1. Why would you care? Is just a comment 2. Search-replace. Is just a text file 3. If you edit again with the same version of Dev.Studio, you get it back. -- Mihai Nita [Microsoft MVP, Windows - SDK] http://www.mihai-nita.net ------------------------------------------ Replace...

Change System Administrator message?
In E5.5, can the System Administrator message that starts "Your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by your administrator." be changed? Our Help Desk wants something a little less generic. Thanks in advance, folks. Larry Wahlers Concordia Technologies The International Center The Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod St. Louis, Missouri USA Larry Wahlers <Larry.Wahlers@concordiatech.org> wrote in news:3svr30pt7opb3seq55pa5rtgcfh4u5huik@4ax.com: > In E5.5, can the System Administrator message that starts "Your > mailbox has exceeded one or more size limi...

the messaging interface has returned an unknown error
Hi, When i do a reply all or print it gives me this error: the messaging interface has returned an unknown error Any suggestions? thanks Have you tried using Detect and Repair from the Help menu? "Tommy" <Tommy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51829E9E-F3E4-4027-84C1-0E44CB633C08@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > When i do a reply all or print it gives me this error: > > the messaging interface has returned an unknown error > > Any suggestions? > > thanks ...

Moving programs into folders
I moved my Wordpad program out of the Accesories folder onto my desktop. Now, I want to put it back into the Accesories folder which is in my start menu. How do I do that? "Accessories" is just another folder on your hard drive, you just need to find a way to navigate to it. If you right-click on "Accessories" you'll probably see options like "Open All Users" or "Explore All Users". Either of those will open a Windows Explorer view of the Programs menu to which you can Copy/Move items. Oh, btw, this newsgroup is for questions related to Mi...

recall message option missing
Hi all, I sent a message to one of my friends which i want to recall. As i believe in Microsoft outlook 2000 SR1 which i am using if i go to sent message and there if i click on that message and in the message window i should have a option at Action->Recall message, which will recall the message if the reader has not read it. But In my outlook that particular option is missing. Should i do something more? On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:40:29 -0800, "Ash" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > > I sent a message to one of my friends which i wa...

Intelligent Message Filter ver 2. Not sure if its enabled or even installed correctly.
I recently upgraded to Exchange 2003 SP2. Before doing this I uninstalled IMF ver 1 as instructed. How can I check whether IMF ver 2 was installed correctly with the SP2 and running properly? There is no longer anything in the SMTP protocols in Exchange System Manager that says Instant Message Filter, although there is still the IMF tab in the Message Delivery. Is it possible that the IMF ver2 didn't install with SP2? How can I install and enable it? The only reference I can seem to find refers to ver1. Many thanks in advance. "Barry Johns" <b.johns@carltonpressgroup.com&...

Mails not seen in sent items folder
I am not finding the sent mails in my sent items folder. Even my outlook settings has selected save the sent mails in sent items folder. Pls help me in troubleshooting this prob. rgds Guruprasad Check your view of the Sent Items folder. Go to View, Current View (or View, Arrange By, Current View in Outlook 2003) and see if you're set to Unread messages or some other view than the default Messages view. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Gu...

Half inbox now showing blank messages
I don't tend to keep a lot of emails, but there are a few things that I keep. This morning, I opened my inbox and went to view a couple of older emails. Eight emails from February 2nd, 2010 through January 29th, 2010 are blank, only a date appears. I have emails older than those dates, from January 29th, 2010 to August 2009, which are only 7 emails. I closed Outlook, restarted the computer, and am still having the problem. I am running outlook 2007, I have an MSN email account, run Windows XP Media Center, service pack 3. I have not added any new programs in awhile and ...

Runtime error when deleting a message
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error" Error Message When Deleting a Message ...

I keep getting the same email message over and over again
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: pop I received an email about 5 hours ago with a large file attached. The same message has been coming in over and over again and I can't get it to stop. Is this a problem on my end or the sender's? I can send emails out and get emails coming in, but it's really clogging my inbox. I've quit Entourage and opened it up again, but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? Thanks. On 2010-04-15 09:42:59 -0400, annah@officeformac.com said: > The same message has been coming in over and over again and I can't get ...

Error message on saving a file with math objects in Word 2007
When I write a document with several mathematical objects in Word 2007 I can easily save the document. But after a while, as the document becomes larger and more complex (with dotted lists and other paragraphs), the program won't save the document anymore. The error message says: "A file error has occurred [file path]". Can somebody please tell me what happens, or just tell me what to do? ...

Filter Combo boxes using Visual Basic
I am trying to apply a filter to my combo box using Visual Basic in Access 2007. The ultimate aim is for the combo box to update after applying a filter to the whole form using buttons - Show All or Show Current (Which is my currrent members). The form opens with the default of Show Current. I have been playing with various forms of the following. DoCmd.ApplyFilter , "current = True" & me.refresh Even if I could just get the combo box to refresh after filtering the main form with the new selection that would be great. Whatever way works. Thanks ...

Sent items folder #8
In OL2003 if emails in my Sent Items have attachments are the attachments in this folder a duplicate of the file or is it only a link? I have many emails in my sent items folder which have attachments of 5MB and don't think its good to unnecessarily expand the Outlook database. Beemer Depends on how you attached the file, but the default behavior is duplicate to what is stored on file system. "Beemer" <Beemer@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:uu56ULzAHHA.4568@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > In OL2003 if emails in my Sent Items have attachments are the attachments ...

Odd Error Message when Inserting File
When I insert a file into an outgoing email Outlook displays the error message "could not open one or more attachments." In spite of that, the file is attached to the email. There is no visible indication of the attachment in the email as it is composed but the attachment is shown when the email arrives and can be opened by its recipient. This annoyance occurs with all file types and with both HTML and plain text email styles. Any ideas before I uninstall/reinstall the entire Office package? Windows XP SP2, Outlook from Office 2000 Pro SP3. ...

Exchange 2003 SMTP recipient message filtering
I have enabled SMTP message filtering on the virtual server and it is still not working. I noticed that Exchange 2003 version is slightly different that Exchange 2000 (which I had working without any problems). Am I missing something? Thanks Steve Could you confirm what settings you have configured on Global Settings > Message Delivery? -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:103e01c4262c$483b0320$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I have enabled SMTP message fi...

import messages
I exported my messages which I have in organized in different folders to a file inbox.pst and then saved it to a CD. I then saved the file on my harddrive of the reformatted computer. I am now trying to import the messages. I saved it as a pst file, but when I try to import it, says it is not a pst file. Any suggestions on how to open or import it? Thanks, Dave Dave <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I exported my messages which I have in organized in > different folders to a file inbox.pst and then saved it > to a CD. I then saved the file on my harddri...

How to create calander in public folder
Hi Guys, I'm looking to create a public calendar which everyone can have access to update. I've tried doing this in the outlook public folder but it says I dont have permissions? I am the domain admin. I'm pretty sure I dont do this from the exchange side? cheers Jon -- jon1234 http://forums.slipstick.com Jon, Maybe the setting for Top level folder creation is holding you back. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/256131 http://www.petri.co.il/limit_creation_of_top-level_exchange_public_folders.htm John On 19 feb, 00:45, jon1234 <jon1234.46m99a@...

any way to recover an unsaved file?
accidentally said 'no' when prompted to save changes in Excel - any way to recover the work??? Kim, Sorry to say it, but the changes are gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Kim" <Kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:323601A9-9C04-4FB5-9D9D-4FD09561C4A9@microsoft.com... > accidentally said 'no' when prompted to save changes in Excel - > any way to > recover the work??? ...

cant' change duration of tasks
hi all i have a problem cahnging the duration of tasks: when i try in the picklist of duration , appear an error message: "unable to save the change try changing duration again" and can't save the new task!! thanks for help me! Carlos Peria Carlos - did you ever figure this out/get help? I am having the same problem Thanks Joe "Carlos" wrote: > hi all > i have a problem cahnging the duration of tasks: > when i try in the picklist of duration , appear an error message: > "unable to save the change try changing duration again" > and can&...

Removing Duplicate Instance of Persoanl Folders Office 2003
Yes, I have 2 instances of Personal Folders in Outlook 2003. There is no dearth of available online instructions to remove this. I've followed all the intstructions, but to no avail. I've done the recommended Registry surgery, but all the instructions pertain to earlier versions of Outlook. This is Outlook 2003 and the Registry entries are not the same.. At least on my system. I remove a particular key in the Windows Messaging Registry key but it still returns. Can somepne help? Thanks, B ...

Tracking Messages
For the most part exchange 2003 has performed well. However I have a user who is connected by OWA and states that they sent a message to somebody within the same server and the recipient received it 2 days later. I viewed message tracking and the message didn't show up on tracking logs based on their send date. I then used tracking within the same day (current) and it appears in the logs. I viewed the internet header of the reipient and it also matched the current send. Is it possible for a message to get hung-up within OWA? JD I don't believe that this is possible. What...

How to redirect messages between 2 Exchange servers based on the recipient? (Outlook 2000)
We are currently suffering from reliability problems with our single Exchange server connected to the Internet -> emails to our main customer tend to get lost or delayed. As a consequence, we are considering the option of deploying a new email architecture based on 2 Exchange Servers: * Exchange Server A (NEW): connected to our main customer via a new VPN. Only emails addressed to that client's domain must go through this server. * Exchange Server B (EXISTING): connected to the Internet. To be used for all other messages. The 2 questions I'm supposed to answer are: 1...

Cant adress data fields
I have a form based on a table. in the fields list I can see all the fields of the table, but somehow I can't adress the fields simply by writing me.fieldname = value The strange thing is that it works in a subform... I have now controls in the forms with the same name as the fields - so there is no conflict of names. Only differnce is that in the subform I have an SQL-statement as recordsource - and in the other form it is just the table. How do I adress the fields in the recordsource? -- Diane DianePDavies wrote: >I have a form based on a table. > >...

Do not always receive Out of Office message
We are running in Exchange 2000 environment. For some reason, whenever someone has the Out of Office Assistant setup and turned on, and another user sends that person a message...they only get the Out of Office message one time and one time only. Is there any way to receive that message EVERY TIME you send the out of office person a message? The Out of Office Assistant is set-up to only reply to an address one time. If you want out of office replies sent out for each incoming message, set-up a rule with Rules Wizard. Louise "Anthony" <Anthony.Preston@mkmv.com> wrote...

messages keep getting stuck in outbox
outgoing email goes to outbox and stays there. If there are attachments, my recipient may receive hundreds of copies of the message but it doesn't leave my outbox. The ones stuck there now don't have attachments. Not sure if they're going or not. What version of Outlook are you using? What anti-virus software are you using? What kind of e-mail account is it? (Exchange? SMTP?) -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:...