Outgoing Mail - 40973

For some reason I can't send emails any longer. I can still receive them.
There have been no changes, etc to my account, simply stopped my outgoing
ability. I have disabled the  anti virus IM/EM and it didn't help. The error
code is below and seems to match what others have posted today. Any help
would be appreciated.
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Website', Account:
'AndrewsGolf', Server: 'smtp.1and1.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10051, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

"mwabuckeye" <mwabuckeye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For some reason I can't send emails any longer. I can still receive them.
> There have been no changes, etc to my account, simply stopped my outgoing
> ability. I have disabled the  anti virus IM/EM and it didn't help. The
> error
> code is below and seems to match what others have posted today. Any help
> would be appreciated.
> The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Website', Account:
> 'AndrewsGolf', Server: 'smtp.1and1.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
> Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10051, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Hi there, maybe 1and1 have stopped using port 25 altogether?

Change to Port 587 -- Tools>accounts>select your account>properties>advanced
tab
http://faq.1and1.com/e_mail/setting_up_email_clients_like_ms_outlook_outlook_express_and_netscape_mail_/1.html

Also see complete instructions for setting up a POP3 Account: (OE & WM use
the same settings)
http://faq.1and1.com/e_mail/setting_up_email_clients_like_ms_outlook_outlook_express_and_netscape_mail_/5.html

Also :-)
It looks like they are recommending using IMAP in WM? Using the Port numbers
on my first link.
http://faq.1and1.com/e_mail/setting_up_email_clients_like_ms_outlook_outlook_express_and_netscape_mail_/34.html

Changing to 587 should do it for you?

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

mac
4/22/2010 10:12:47 AM

"Mwabuckeye" a écrit:

> Pour une raison quelconque, je ne peux pas envoyer des emails plus longtemps. Je peux encore les recevoir.
> Il n'ya eu aucun changement, etc à mon compte, tout simplement arrêté mon sortants
capacité>. J'ai désactivé l'antivirus de GI / EM et il n'a pas aidé. L'erreur
code> ci-dessous et semble correspondre à ce que d'autres ont mis en ligne
aujourd'hui. Toute aide
> Serait appréciée.
> La connexion au serveur a échoué. Objet 'Site', Compte:
> 'AndrewsGolf', Serveur: 'smtp.1and1.com', Protocole: SMTP, Port: 25,
> Sécurisé (SSL): Non, Erreur de socket: 10051, Numéro d'erreur: 0x800CCC0E

Using MSN on Windows mail...
I can send emails to other people but when i try to update my inbox i get this message: Account: 'HyperSound', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 What does this mean? please help. ^^ ~HS -- Hypersound Not sure what you mean "updating the Inbox" - but verify your account settings against the following: Live.com Settings: Server names and ports: POP3 = pop3.live.com Port = 995 SMTP = sm...

Reply to e-mail from aol
When we click on reply to and AOL email it always comes back undelieverable. We can create a new e-mail to that same address and it goes fine. Any help would be great. Are you using Exchange server? What version of Outlook? What is the exact text of the NDR? Doug Metzger wrote: > When we click on reply to and AOL email it always comes > back undelieverable. We can create a new e-mail to that > same address and it goes fine. Any help would be great. Yes I am using and Exchange server 2000... outlook 2000 sp2. NDR is 550 5.7.1 Unable to replay for somebody@woh.rr.com >-...

mail stuck in outbox #3
I'm using Windows XP., Outlook 2003. I am able to send- receive messages, forward, reply successfully. When I compose a mesagge it stays in my outbox. I am also having trouble with the address book. Both my personal contact and business contacts are in place. When I try the adress icon in the to:line I get a message that I can't access the address book because it is either moved, deleted or I don't have access. I don't know how to change the setting to send this mail. ...

Mail Merge 11-23-09
When I mail merge using excel and word 2007 the format I use for the numbers in Excel does not carry over, eg £1.23 comes over as 1.23, and more of a problem 1.00 or £1.00 comes over as 1. Is there a simple answer? See http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/word/HA011164951033.aspx It does not mention Office 2007 but the methods apply More at http://wordprocessing.about.com/od/usingmailmerge/qt/NPFSwitch.htm http://word.mvps.org/FAQS/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm best wishes -- Bernard Liengme http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme Microsoft Excel MVP "ianspaul" &...

Not receiving my e-mails
I recently downloaded Outlook and had our ATT support person walk me through the steps of configuring it so I could send and receive e-mails. I am only receiving e-mails from ATT and test e-mails within Outlook. I have tried forwarding e-mails from my yahoo account to no avail and simply haven't gotten any of the ones I normally get. Could someone give me some idea of some things I could try to get this situation remedied? Thanks. Do you receive any errors when you try downloading mail? Are you sure that you're downloading mail from the same account that you're sending s...

e-mail 05-05-07
Running vista business. my email server times out every time i try to send/receive. it claims it is 'checking mail' but never gets any further. any ideas most gratefully received This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. This is actually a network question. My guess is that there is something wrong with the connection to the server. If you are getting out to the Internet OK, there is something wrong with the email account itself. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP Free MS-Access downloads: http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmv...

E-mailing excel templates?
I use Excel to track and compile my billing info, but use Word to invoice my costomers by e-mail. Transfering data from Eexcel to Word has become combersome and error prone. The obvious answer is to use Excel invoice templates, can these templates be displayed by PCs that donot have Excel installed? No. Each computer must have Excel installed. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "StevePMB" <StevePMB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:827725A5-423F-4949-92BE-3F51E3F0ADFD@microsoft.com... &...

mail enabled public folder #2
I have created a public folder and mail enabled, I have also made sure that anonymous has contributor permission. However, I cannot send emails to this public folder from an external domain. Internal is OK, anyone have any ideas What's the text of the NDR? kevin wells wrote: > I have created a public folder and mail enabled, I have > also made sure that anonymous has contributor permission. > > However, I cannot send emails to this public folder from > an external domain. Internal is OK, > > anyone have any ideas "Default" must also have contri...

changing the from e-mail address
Hi there, is anybody aware of a way to configure a CRM user so that CRM e-mail sent from the SFO client would show a different e-mail address in the "from" field (support@somewhere.com instead of the real e-mail address of the user) so that replies to such e-mails would go to the support mail box? Thanks, Sergei ...

Using signatures in Windows Live Mail
In Outlook Express I used 'signatures' to form the text of the email, not just to end the email - I picked the relevant 'signatures' for each paragraph. Is it possible to do this on Windows Live Mail? Although I have 7 or 8 signatures, I can only seem to use the default signature. Any help greatly appreciated. While composing a message in WLM, click on Insert - Signature you should see all the signatures that you have. Then select which signature you wish to insert. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail &qu...

Error when sending mail with CDO
Hello, One of our users reported a problem with sending email using CDO on only one particular pc. The problem didn't actually manifest itself in Excel, however the code they use is almost identical to the code on http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm I can also simulate the problem when I copy the Ron De Bruin code to an Excel VBA code module and execute it on that particular pc. The error in the applications is: Fouten bij gegevenstransport Er zijn fouten gebeurd bij het verzenden van de email : De transportfunctie kan geen verbinding maken met de server. In Excel/VBA, it goes like this: ...

Slow printing a mail merge from publisher 2007
I am trying to print a duplex leaflet from publisher and add customer addresses by mail merge. Everything is working ok but takes a very long time to process and print. I have tried breaking down the mail database into smaller chunks to cut down time and also made the publication smaller by making pictures links rather than embeded images. Any other ideas? Thanks Is your printer driver current? Are you using Windows XP? You could create two separate publications, print the merge and manually turn the flyer over, it may make the print go faster. How to troubleshoot problems that you...

not getting html in received e-mails
i have done everything the instructions tell me---i went to options and took off the plain text receipt thing and lowered my internet rating but still am getting only plain text when i receive e-mail. my inbound also do not have the infobar that the instructions talk about---what am i doing wrong?? What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separ...

Using Excell 2000 to do a bulk mailing in Outlook 2000
www.microsoft.com previously posted instructions on how to do this (http://www.microsoft.com/exceldev/articles/bulkmail.htm) When testing this I am unable to download the Microsoft Excel Bulk Mailing templates. Do these instructions no longer apply to version 2000 of Excel and Outlook. Sally sally.wittwer@gwinnettcounty.com Hi Sally Most of the Excel 97 links are dead on the MS site. I never used it but If you want the zip file mail me and I send you the file -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "Sally" <anonymous@discussions.micro...

How to recover mail from damaged database?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have checked all database links here in the forum but I can't find help for this. <br><br>My large database has been damaged and rebuilding it doesn't work. What I want to do is to retrieve emails manually, but of course if I can't open the database from within Entourage (because it will crash and quit everytime) then I can't export the data. <br><br>Is there a workaround for this? On 4/7/10 12:49 PM, rcardoso@officeformac.com wrote: > My large ...

1.read mail from Inbox 2.option jot a note about it as a rule file
I just submitted this suggestion and it didn't go through, it brought me back to the same Post In Discussion Group page. Trying again. I use Outlook 2003. This may already be a feature in newer versions. I would like to read my mail from my Inbox, then have the option to jot a note about the e-mail to a database as the e-mail is filed away in the folder of my choice using a previously or newly created rule. I can always review my notes about my e-mails in some easy fashion. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions...

Quick campaign wizard: add option 'Directly send e-mails'
In de Quick Campaign wizard, you should be able to choose whether or not you would like the generated e-mail (or letters, faxes, etc) to be send directly upon creating the quick campaign. Perhaps this option should only be available is the user choose to be the owner of the generated activities (the first step in the wizard). Currently in Dyanmics CRM, the administrator must modify the Windows registry to activate this feature, and then the settings applies to all quick campaigns. This current solution is very inflexible. I hope this is a usefull suggestion ! :-) Regards, Kasper van ...

>> MAIl
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02C1_01C5B105.4BA34030 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable >> MAIl - LIST << INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Business MULTI KLICK HERE: >> www.lux-life.de.vu << >> www.job-dich-reich.de.vu << >> www.luxcash.de.vu << >> www.konto-geld.de.vu << ************************************************************* ------=_NextPart_000_02C1_01C5B105.4BA34030 Content-Type: te...

Can't send e-mails (most likely different problem than the other one)
It won't let me send e-mails: ...reported error (0x800CCC0F): the connection to the server was interrupted... and when I do "Test Account Settings": ...Outlook could not logon to the outgoing mail server (SMPT). The problem could be the server name... ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

unable to open default mail folders
using outlook 97, WinNT4 and Backoffice. the PC has been disconnected from the network and cannot open outlook without getting "unable to open your default folders. the information store could not be opened.". how can i resolve this without connecting to the network (as the network doesnt have any relevant folders on it). tried a few things but also got MS exchange server unavailable message. ...

install crm-exchange e-mail router
on stage of specify microsoft business solutions crm server, configure the server name then click Next, caught error One or more of the microsoft crm servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrator privileges on that server. Make sure all servers are running properly and try again. I logged in as domain administrator, so i guess privilege issue is out of scope here . Any idea/advise/ troubleshooting tips please? I appreciate that!!! I solved the problem. CRM server installation sets CRM site requiring secured access SSL (i dont know if it is by default, if so, ms instal...

CRM Mail Undeliverable folder
This folder contains every email that was sent through my exchange server that was not marked as track in CRM, is it ok to delete these emails and can this feature be turned off? The mailbox store will get pretty big with all these emails. ...

Receiving e-mail
I am receiving ane-mail that has a digital signature but I can't seem to download the message. I check securiy and the only option I see is to send one with outgoing message. How can I receive this message? klafert wrote: > I am receiving ane-mail that has a digital signature but I can't seem to > download the message. I check securiy and the only option I see is to send > one with outgoing message. How can I receive this message? We are supposed to know what "I can't seem to download" means versus the actual complete error message? Or what ...

Vista-Windows Mail vs Windows Live Mail
Vista/Windows Mail vs Windows Live Mail. Are these one in the same or completely separate e-mail programs? I'm confused. I'm trying to use the Windows Mail that is in the Vista OS. Very frustrated....TNX! They are two separate email programs. What's causing all the frustration with Vista - WM? That contacts thing you posted before? And what else? "Bubey" <nneldred@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:eoWxf3beKHA.5136@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Vista/Windows Mail vs Windows Live Mail. > > Are these one in the same or completely...

Moving the Mail Store to Another Drive
I have SBS 2003 running Exchange 2003 and have now run out of space on the C drive. I want to maove the entire mail store to the E drive to free up space. Can and how is this done. Can't seem to find an article that addresses it. Thanks... Go to the properties of the Mailbox Store, then the Databases tab. Click Browse and select the new location for the edb and stm files. Once you select ok, it will take care of dismounting the store, moving it, the re-mounting the store. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257184 -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Ken Anderson"...